[May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest

Ravi-Sama

Recruit Equipment - #RERTest -> 9000 koban (HH Test Server)  

138 members have voted

1. 1. You looking forward to this addition to the game?

2. 2. Do you understand how it'll work?

3. 3. Do you like the Equipment Pachinko?

4. 4. What abbreviation(s) do you like for the new Equipment Pachinko orbs? (multiple choice)

• EqP (Equipment Pachinko)
    • REP (Recruit Equipment Pachinko)
    • GEP (Girl Equipment Pachinko)
    • GGP (Girl Gear Pachinko)
    • None. I'll brainstorm something else in the comments.
    • QP (eQuipment Pachinko)
    • FOKK (Fuck Off Kinkoid)
  5. 5. Do you think the way the QP orbs are distributed in events and cards are fair (8/16, 10/20, 6/12)?

Hey, Bear! (No one will get that reference, probably, guess I'm Alone, in that ^^).

I could use some advice from the mighty Excel Wizards among us, here. I've reached my goal of having every  one of my 42 slots filled with either a Level 10 Common or a Level 5 Mythic (it's been a few weeks, actually) and as the next slow step I even started upgrading a few of my Mythics to Level 6.

Thing is, I've recently scored 3 more Mythic pieces, which are all still at Level 1 as of this writing. I'm really on the fence as to what my best move would be now. It's of course tempting to upgrade the new ones, but the problem is that in terms of raw stats, Mythics only start comparing to Level 10 Commons between Levels 6 (180 vs 200) and 7 (210 vs 200). A Level 5 Mythic is at 150 per main stat vs the 200 of the Level 10 Common it would replace, so I'm not convinced it's worth swapping new ones in if I can only push them to Level 5.

So, should I keep upgrading the ones I already have until they're all at Level 7 and they surpass my Level 10 Commons even without any matching bonus, and only start upgrading my newer Mythics once that's done?

image.png

As of this writing, I have a "perfect balance" with 21 Level 10 Commons and 21 Level 5+ Mythics. Plus the three new ones on the side.

Any advice would be much appreciated. There's no big rush since as you can see I don't have a lot of materials to use right now (and Mythic upgrades are very expensive past level 5). Thanks in advance, love you folks! :$

I did not do spreadsheet wizardry recently, but from past ones I can say that only the ego resonance bonus easily outweighs these 50 TP, especially now with the shield skill. Not sure how much rotation you have in your weekly teams, and how many of your mythic RE you can usually equip to get the ego/class resonance bonus at least? At the moment it is 18 of 21 with ego bonus match? If those 3 new ones are not for a class you already have too many, I would say it is worth it to replace level 10 commons with those level 5 mythics in general, even without the AP match.

However, as the alternative is to level existing level 5 mythics to level 6, which is cheaper and is an assured bonus, regardless whether resonance bonuses apply or not, I'd do that first, probably until level 7 or so? And in case one of the new mythics give an AP bonus in one week, you can still decide to level that particular one. This is at least how I am doing currently: I am levelling my mythics until level 8, keep using the already levelled legendaries (it was probably a mistake to level them), level new mythics only when they give an AP bonus in a particular week, and otherwise will start doing so after all others are level 8. But that level border is more from the guts, where I think that levelling up a new mythic until getting the same benefit when replacing a legendary (at level 4 or 5) is cheaper than further levelling a mythic I am already using.

Edited by Horsting
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, man. You more or less confirm my own gut feeling, although your point about a matching HP bonus potentially making up even for the lost raw stats intrigues me.

I have a somewhat wide if a bit skewed class, pose and slot distribution between my 24 Mythics:

GG Mythics        21/24/inf

HC
sodo    (1) (Dark)    5    0    (Justine, HC, Dark)
sodo    (3) (Green)    5    0    (Justine, HC)
sodo    (4) (Blue)    5    0    (Fae F&F, stats)
sodo    (5) (Orange)    5    0    (Justine, HC)
dolphin (1) (Blue)    5    0    (Anila, stats)
dolphin (1) (Blue)    5    0    (Level up Red, stats)
mission    (1) (Green)    5    0    (Fae F&F, stats)
mission    (6) (Purple)    5    0    (Justine, HC)
doggie    (2) (Yellow)    5    X Justine
doggie    (4) (Red)    5    X Justine

KH
bridge    (2) (Blue)    6*    0    (Beauty, KH)
bridge    (3) (Orange)    *1    *0
bridge    (4) (Green)    5    0    (Beauty, KH)
bamboo    (3) (Blue)    6*    X Level up Red
bamboo    (4) (Green)    5    X Level up Red        (+1 lvl next)
bamboo    (5) (White)    5    X Level up Red
congre    (3) (Dark)    6*    X Fae F&F

CH
nosediv    (1) (White)    5    0    (OG F&F, CH, White)
nosediv    (2) (White)    5    0    (OG F&F, CH, White)
nosediv    (3) (Purple)    *1    *0
jackham    (3) (White)    6*    X OG F&F
jackham    (5) (Purple)    5    X OG F&F
69    (3) (Purple)    *1    *0
69    (5) (Blue)    5    X Ombresse

• There's only one KH and one CH pose for which I still have no Mythic at all (Headstand and Column).

• I have more HC pieces (10 HC vs 7 each for KH and CH) and half of them are most often not worth matching due to slot overlap (in particular I have 4 HC pieces for Slot 1, which can't be matched without disabling most of my CH and/or KH pieces in the process).

• There are a few poses for which I have half a set: Bamboo, (Bridge* and Nosedive*) at 3 pieces each, and Sodomy at 4, all without any slot overlap. If I can set up my team to include one girl for each of these poses, that's over half of my Mythics with both HP and Attack bonuses active. That's a big reason why I no longer remove Alt. Finalmecia's light bulbs, ever. If she can be my Shield, I pick her instantly. It's not always the case (both the current and next week's blessings on dot com push me to pick another team leader, for instance), but thankfully I have just enough red light bulbs by now to fully skill two girls.

*For Bridge and Nosedive: that's counting two of the three ones I haven't upgraded yet. I think this would make them priorities over my 2nd 69 piece, as there are a lot of top-tier Bridge and Nosedive girls, including great Shields in Sake and MD Mala, respectively (both of whom I'm using fairly often when Alt Final isn't an option).

• Although I still have only 1 Mythic piece for Slot 6, all three Level 1 pieces are for Slot 3, so when/if I upgrade them, I'll no longer need any Common piece for that one (on the plus side, this means I'll be able to use up my remaining 3 Level 10 Commons for that slot as materials). They're 2 CH and 1 KH, so most weeks I should easily be able to match at least their HP bonus.

Unless blessings push me to, I typically run fewer HC than the other two classes anyway. Ideally 1 with Sodomy so I can activate 4 Attack bonuses, but since I have at least 2 pieces for every HC pose, even when I have only 1 HC girl and her pose isn't Sodomy, as with Justine right now, I can at minimum always get 7 HP bonuses and 2 Attack ones from her. Which leaves a lot of room to at least partially match most of my KH and CH pieces.

Hmm, actually typing this made me seriously reconsider... It might be worth holding on to further upgrading the Mythics I'm already using, at least to sneak in my third Nosedive piece (which I'll be able to use for MD Mala, who will be my Shield next week) and maybe also my third Bridge piece.

• 4 weeks later...

Update on double pachinco.
Not much to say, the numbers have not changed much, some have changed slightly from the first 100 rolls, but have stayed relatively stable for the last 500 rolls. The only outlier would be the Mythic data, that has a lot less chance to drop then the rest, hence the data is more volatile, and to my knowledge its supposed to be at 1%

hhdoublepachi.png

hhdoublepachi1.png

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...