[May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest

Ravi-Sama

Recruit Equipment - #RERTest -> 9000 koban (HH Test Server)  

138 members have voted

1. 1. You looking forward to this addition to the game?

2. 2. Do you understand how it'll work?

3. 3. Do you like the Equipment Pachinko?

4. 4. What abbreviation(s) do you like for the new Equipment Pachinko orbs? (multiple choice)

• EqP (Equipment Pachinko)
    • REP (Recruit Equipment Pachinko)
    • GEP (Girl Equipment Pachinko)
    • GGP (Girl Gear Pachinko)
    • None. I'll brainstorm something else in the comments.
    • QP (eQuipment Pachinko)
    • FOKK (Fuck Off Kinkoid)
  5. 5. Do you think the way the QP orbs are distributed in events and cards are fair (8/16, 10/20, 6/12)?

I'm only playing for the story and the girls, now that Leagues has been changed from a set time to a next in line I only see this a something that will help me get past the last 2 Pantheon wall a little easier. after that I may use it or not, If its not keeping me from a girl I don't much care.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 5

I don't suppose anyone has the results from the surveys where we actually voted that we wanted this bull shit feature to be implemented ? From memory it came low down, if not last, but I'd like confirmation of that, as KK seem to be lying about it in their latest news post on Discord. Thanks in advance.

https://discordapp.com/channels/235394770116018177/251697278677549056/1105769169670111303

• Like 3

il y a 2 minutes, Incubys a dit :

From memory it came low down, if not last, but I'd like confirmation of that, as KK seem to be lying about it in their latest news post on Discord. Thanks in advance.

From memory, the actual poll results at large were very different from the feeling we got on the forum (because everyone can answer the polls, whereas mostly active players are present on the forum or Discord).

So we had a very different picture on the forum (= mythic girls equipment? Hell no, too much micro-management), vs the poll (mythic girls equipment? Hell yeah, more cool stuff!).

• Sad 2

I don't think KK ever published the results for the last few surveys. Last time they posted the results was 2021. Whenever players questioned about new features, they just said along the line that discord/forum is a minority and majority like the new features. Never proved it with the actual results.

I didn't come here to play RPG. It wasn't when I started. If I want to play RPG, there are much better games that HH can ever be.

Edited by Methos2
  • Like 7

"... to give you an extra activity ..." Oh, yes, I was bored as hell by not having tasks to do in the game. (end of irony)

Well, it is decided, no matter what we say, so the only thing we can do is trying to suggest some meaningful changes that reduce the impact. Whatever that reduce the number of clicks needed would be useful.

The game have slowly changed into something irrecognizable for really old veteran players, from a casual easy to play game with a good story and girls to catch, into a nightmare of tasks and micromanagement, and it is slowly losing its appeal.

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, jelom said:

The game have slowly changed into something irrecognizable for really old veteran players, from a casual easy to play game with a good story and girls to catch, into a nightmare of tasks and micromanagement, and it is slowly losing its appeal.

I generally play by inertia. And with every update it gets worse and worse. Perhaps this update will be the "last straw" and I will finally give up this game. It will be a pity for the time spent, but there will be no MORE waste of time :)

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, jelom said:

Yeah, I can't imagine myself starting this game today if I wasn't playing it for almost 3 years already. I sticked with it because it wasn't like other games available on Nutaku and didn't feel like a second job. Just a cool casual thing I can check out a couple times a day.

• Like 6

The KK post is comedy gold.

Basically they say: we listen to the players since we do surveys, but obviously just because we listen doesn't mean we give a flying flamingo about anything that doesn't support our agenda. Now here is the thing you don't want, give us your money.

Sounds like my goverment.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Yes, the game did start out as a casual collection game.  There was a time when league was just something extra and not the main part of the game.   You logged in once or twice an that was it.  Now if you want to keep up it takes hours each extra thing adds to that.  I have no idea how people play all 3 of the main games.

My thoughts on why were getting these "improvements"

The almighty $$$ is what has gotten us to this point.  More money can be made from people trying to win and keep up with the joneses.  Than can be made in just collecting.  This why we got Gems, followed by Mythic Gear and now Girl Gear.  If Johnny gets the gear and dominates others who have to win will spend $$$$ when those players get most of the gear and the rest us are just about to catch up the cycle repeats.  KK is especially bad because of the heavy RNG component so even if you spend you may not get.  

I may be in the minority  I actually started playing for the story and art.  Not the PVP.  I liked the additions of the short story.  I liked the idea of messages just not the implementation . I would have liked to see more of the world the MC's clubhouse for example some more of the world.  Again, I am most likely in the minority but, I like the stories that expand the world and not just the Hi, your hot, wham bam thank you.  Rinse and repeat.  I would like more story not less, more things done with clubs and the art.  

• Like 8
  • Hearts 2

funny thing is i am here mainly for PVP and i'm highly competitive.  I still hate all this shit.  I hate MG and the RNG aspect to all of it and obviously hate girl gear.  It's all about the cash.  Has been since gems i imagine.  They do almost nothing for the players.  Seriously.  Every decision is driven by one thing only-money.  They couldn't even implement the scripts others built for them.  They are the worst.  The absolute worst.  

• Like 1

hace 15 horas, Uxio dijo:

https://snipboard.io/izPCFe.jpgizPCFe.jpg

(click to enlarge)

All is quiet on the Western front :D .

2 things and easy solution for all

1. Equipment for girls:

an easy equip button in the team to choose the girls there will be a button to un -equip and equip  everithing in one touch

2.Pachinko of girls equipment:

pachinko x1 using yemens being able to get any object of any color for girls 

pachinko x10 using yemens where it give you 10 objects ,1 of them mythical for girls and one mythical ( if you are lucky to equip yourself)

*more objects more playable because we had more girls equiped.

• Like 3

KK is Excited about this new stuff. Seems like they are the only ones.

There is no way to balance this between annoying and usefull, if they hand out enough girl equipment to not bother about its still a massive time consuming feature.

lose lose situation.

On 5/10/2023 at 9:58 PM, Redbeard said:

I may be in the minority  I actually started playing for the story and art.  Not the PVP.  I liked the additions of the short story.  I liked the idea of messages just not the implementation . I would have liked to see more of the world the MC's clubhouse for example some more of the world.  Again, I am most likely in the minority but, I like the stories that expand the world and not just the Hi, your hot, wham bam thank you.  Rinse and repeat.  I would like more story not less, more things done with clubs and the art.  

Same for me. If leagues weren't the main income for kobans, i wouldn't even bother to play it. Sadly they stopped sidequests and the messenger.

• Like 4

On 5/10/2023 at 10:37 AM, Incubys said:

I don't suppose anyone has the results from the surveys where we actually voted that we wanted this bull shit feature to be implemented ? From memory it came low down, if not last, but I'd like confirmation of that, as KK seem to be lying about it in their latest news post on Discord. Thanks in advance.

https://discordapp.com/channels/235394770116018177/251697278677549056/1105769169670111303

Kinkoid is absolutely lying about those results, they did so a year ago too and we called them out about it and just ignored us. There's a lot I tolerate, but gaslighting I absolutely do not.

• Like 3

Some of us made some quick tests on the test (lol) server:

8 myth girl equip over 408 spins in the new noob trap pachinko => 2% drop rate. Which means you can hope, on average, getting a piece every 4500 kobans spent. So, don't pay for your spins, but you already knew that. :D

• Thanks 9

ya I see on POV 3 orbs on free and 6 on pay side at 1100 and 4500, on POG 5 on free and 10 on pay at 1110 and 3250, and 1 on 4th chest of daily goals. also noticed you can only upgrade this new gear with the new gear not any of the other gear, so leveling them is going to be slow going.

• Like 2

I'd say that the changes make this sound better but as one great quote goes

You should never grade evils, for if one is the worst, then you might be tempted to kinship with the least

Both original concept and its revisions are bad and the game would be better without either of them

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Uxio said:

Some of us made some quick tests on the test (lol) server:

8 myth girl equip over 408 spins in the new noob trap pachinko => 2% drop rate. Which means you can hope, on average, getting a piece every 4500 kobans spent. So, don't pay for your spins, but you already knew that. :D

10k for 1 over here ... the holy rng continues.. and I used all equips to upgrade that one.. got a lvl 6 mythic equip now..for 10k ...let that sink in..

• Haha 2
  • Sad 4

9 hours ago, holymolly said:

10k for 1 over here ... the holy rng continues.. and I used all equips to upgrade that one.. got a lvl 6 mythic equip now..for 10k ...let that sink in..

this is going to get to Diablo Immortal levels of p2w

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Here's my breakdown of the Equipment Pachinko drop rates.  I used 1 free orb, and 11,970 kos for 134 drops.

image.png.e4ab4efbc224c744e4587ea5ba228ffa.png image.png.f77688313fe5d407fea1b30b213240e4.png

I like screenshotting mythic gear, here's what I got. 

3 for recruits (RE = Recruit Equipment), and 2 for the player (HG = Hero Gear).

image.thumb.png.4f9fa161402d882a063e7e82ad2ee1b7.png

All 3 mythic RE were able to be equipped to my best girl on the test server, I assume b/c they're all for different slot types.  It'd make more sense to distribute them to different girls in the team, that they'd match better.

Seems like matching the girl poses for some extra atk, would make the most sense, until getting better gear.

There's 12 poses, 8 elements, and 3 classes.  If I can't match the pose, I'd try the element, and then the class.

If nothing matches, they'd still get a stat boost, like hero mythic gear.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest
il y a une heure, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Seems like matching the girl poses for some extra atk, would make the most sense, until getting better gear.

There's 12 poses, 8 elements, and 3 classes.  If I can't match the pose, I'd try the element, and then the class.

If nothing matches, they'd still get a stat boost, like hero mythic gear.

so from what i see , the most important is to get the right pose . and that makes it less terrible since you are not obliged to get a perfect class like hero MG and a perfect element  (those are just bonuses).

correct me if i am wrong.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, madahmed said:

so from what i see , the most important is to get the right pose . and that makes it less terrible since you are not obliged to get a perfect class like hero MG and a perfect element  (those are just bonuses).

correct me if i am wrong.

Yeah, I think Atk matters most, so I'd try to match the poses.

Just like you can match elements for the secondary bonuses w/ hero mythic gear, but ignore the class, I assume you can ignore the class/elements of RE, but match the poses for the Atk bonus.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thanks 1

• DvDivXXX changed the title to [GG Upgrade - July 2023 - NOW LIVE]([May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest)
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to [May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest
  • DvDivXXX pinned this topic
  • DvDivXXX featured this topic
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic