[May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest

Ravi-Sama

Recruit Equipment - #RERTest -> 9000 koban (HH Test Server)  

138 members have voted

1. 1. You looking forward to this addition to the game?

2. 2. Do you understand how it'll work?

3. 3. Do you like the Equipment Pachinko?

4. 4. What abbreviation(s) do you like for the new Equipment Pachinko orbs? (multiple choice)

• EqP (Equipment Pachinko)
    • REP (Recruit Equipment Pachinko)
    • GEP (Girl Equipment Pachinko)
    • GGP (Girl Gear Pachinko)
    • None. I'll brainstorm something else in the comments.
    • QP (eQuipment Pachinko)
    • FOKK (Fuck Off Kinkoid)
  5. 5. Do you think the way the QP orbs are distributed in events and cards are fair (8/16, 10/20, 6/12)?

image.thumb.jpeg.78d3791e50452bb8cb6f5dea399e1c82.jpeg

Girl Gear is gonna get added in a couple weeks.

Here's the link to an explanation of it.  It was visible in-game.

They get upgraded just like mythic gear w/ ymens, except using girl gear as fodder, and they have more resonance bonuses, depending on rarity.

image3-768x540.png.9bbcbb38de9fad66a09e25bef95c20cb.pngimage12-768x397.png.e4f7dd55978770953e2a8a083a0c29c2.pngimage13-768x370.png.bf1d8aab76b5d8d5b23e45e495bf85d0.png

There's gonna be a new "equipment pachinko," that drops both hero/girl gear.

image7.png.4590f0cc2a00461a5719e38f8680796d.png image6-768x231.png.fe1ff2cf3d70ab9974f926bb8e01b78a.png

The new orbs will count for contests (LC/CbC), and be added to the Seasons, PoG, PoV, Daily Goals, and cards.

There's an adobe sim for it here, and I assume it'll eventually be visible on the test server.

2023-05-05_11-16-33.thumb.png.9b187e65c32ddef3d43c2230a19b53dd.png2023-05-05_11-16-43.thumb.png.2f19f50e2484f6268cdd61369fb91273.png2023-05-05_11-16-54.thumb.png.c497c3584dfb90b7877c969d6aeec994.png

New filters will be added to the harem, and it seems like it'll be easy to equip and unequip the girls.

eq.png.f3c37131db47e7bf050a39cf7f661aa3.png image4.png.a1b228459dbace3c8c25fe26063e29cb.png

Here's some of the tables that show upgrade costs:

Material Value, Material Needed, & Money.

gggg.png.4373401aafda285e24b476b66d9ed15f.pnghhhhh.png.821e6f2448f978fb61b231be58bcd6a9.pngjjjj.png.b88078fa92e1c0180ec61bb6b62bc287.png

Read the faq @Tohru - Kinkoid shared, before commenting.

Also, they want feedback on their discord server, but I can't be bothered to use discord.  It'd be more of a time sink than the forum.  It's up to you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 5
  • Hug 2
  • Hearts 1

About that new girls equipment and their blog page -
They didn't order that blog page right.
They put too much emphasis into explaining how to **level up** these freaking things, But barely explained what they do!

It's pretty weird to put the "how to level up" the items up on top, and then barely explain how they work in the end.

From that page, it looks like that the new items bolsters the hero's stats, but I'm guessing that they're adding to the girl's stats, right? Does the resonance bonus also adds to the girl's stats?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

QP (eQuipment Pachinko)

QP is a good one, thanks.  I'll probably use it, unless we think up something better.

2 hours ago, garadron said:

This game is tagged as Casual on Nutaku and I really feel like it's a lie at this point with the amount of expected micro management to play it properly

You can play it casually if you want, and still get by, collecting girls.  Other players getting stronger wouldn't detract from the casual experience.

I think it can only help my gameplay experience, b/c if other players are too lazy to experiment w/ it, or customize it, then I'll have an advantage.  Just like the addition of elements, and mythic gear.  Players don't have to get involved w/ them, they could just use w/e L5 girls are strongest, in a balanced team, and balanced gear, but if you upgraded or switched between them, you'd have an advantage.

I'm looking forward to the new equipment pachinko, b/c I wanted another way to get more equipment as fodder for mythic gear, when I ran out of GPx10s and ymens.  Another source of mythic gear is exciting imo.  I don't know if a whole other type of orb was necessary, they could've just added m gear to the EP, but w/e.

I don't think it's that complicated.  You collect and upgrade the girl gear just like mythic gear, and it seems easy to unequip and auto equip them, between the best girls you'd be using that week.  The ability to make certain girls much stronger is cool.  It reminds me of materia from Final Fantasy, used to augment weapons, and equipping RPG characters in general.  It's nice that the gear are reusable, and don't disappear if they get replaced.  I can imagine having nice sets of 7 for the whole team in time, then aiming for 3 sets of each element for the top 3 girls that week, varying based on the blessings.

Just like mythic gear, paying players would have an advantage in leagues at first, but just like the present day, where I have a full set of CH Atk m gear, F2P players will catch up eventually.

Some players always complain.  I think it's b/c people don't like change.  I like customizing things, upgrading stuff, getting stronger, etc.  Just like in real life, so I'm looking forward to it.

• Like 4
  • Thinking 5
  • Hug 5

If I could have a wish, I would wish the owner of the game and all the developers to manually buy equipment for 1000 girls first, then manually equip 1000 girls one by one. the owner and developers will not be allowed to sleep until all 1000 girls are fully equipped.

Let's see how they like this new feature themselves.

Dear Santa Claudia, I' have been a good boy please grant me my wish extra early this year❤️

• Like 4
  • Haha 14
  • Hearts 6

My only reaction to this abomination.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I think that explains my view very nicely. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 7
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Some players always complain.  I think it's b/c people don't like change. 

It's not about change, it's about time. With each feature added (BDSM, blessing, DP, ...), players have to invest more time on the game to maintain the same pace. This is becoming a job, not game play anymore. We can't play this game casually and still have a decent standing on league. Without that, we can't get enough kobans to play the rest of the game.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 6

5 minutes ago, Methos2 said:

It's not about change, it's about time. With each feature added (BDSM, blessing, DP, ...), players have to invest more time on the game to maintain the same pace. This is becoming a job, not game play anymore. We can't play this game casually and still have a decent standing on league. Without that, we can't get enough kobans to play the rest of the game.

This is exactly my opinion. Time in real life is limited, "casual play" takes 2 hours, add all the tasks, multiple events, leagues, micromanagement, .... 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I don't think it's that complicated.  You collect and upgrade the girl gear just like mythic gear, and it seems easy to unequip and auto equip them, between the best girls you'd be using that week. 

I can't imagine that they will create a better auto equip system for the equip than the one they use for Boss Bang Teams and so I don't think that  it will be so easy to equip the girls. In Boss Bang they ignore elements and all of this and go straight forward the plain strength of the girls, but the elements (the ressonance Bonus for the girls equip) is a very important part.

The Girls Equip System that they announced is a monster. With Hero equip it was doable and because it's the same base mechanic they will use for girls equip it seems not so worse like it is at the first glimpse. But the amount of equips you need only for the in this week used girls is insane: 162 equips, because of resonance you have to storage 486 only for matching class. This is with no element or pose resonance!

The best I can imagine is that KK change their behavior and listen to the comments at Discord or the Forum - without very rare exceptions the comments are "don't do this". If KK will add the girls equip there will be a great group of now active players (a good part of them with cards, and not only silver ones) will leave the game for sure and another great group is thinking about to do this (I'm one if this group).

• Like 12

Me reading the Kinkoid news:

giphy.gif

Welcome to the (micromanagement) hell 👿

About resonance bonuses of these equipments, I suppose they are linked to the girl characteristics and not to the team. 

To play with BDSM bonuses (blessings and dominance scheme), we will need a huge number of equipments (way more than 7 girls per week) 

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

The way i will handle with this feature:

Either i can switch the girl equipment on the currently used girls with ONE click with a script or will not use it at all.

This game has become a chore and it gets worse with each addition. Way too much different currencies, way to many timed events the require specific ressources.

Basically you cant klick anything without planning ahead with the event calendar.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Methos2 said:

We can't play this game casually and still have a decent standing on league. Without that, we can't get enough kobans to play the rest of the game.

When m gear was added, and I didn't have as many as wallet warriors, I still got top 15s and top 4s consistently, until I caught up to their full sets of Atk gear.  I can probably get top 15s w/o mythic gear.  I haven't tried it yet, but I spent the past month w/o using cords or AMEs, and got 3x top 15s, and a top 4.

2 hours ago, jelom said:

This is exactly my opinion. Time in real life is limited, "casual play" takes 2 hours, add all the tasks, multiple events, leagues, micromanagement, .... 

Maybe this is a misunderstanding of what casual play is.  If they're playing 2 hrs, I don't think that's casual.  I think of it as using all resources, and checking it maybe once a day, w/o doing daily missions or goals.  That can be done in maybe 10 min.  I play more than that, but I'm not casual.

27 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

About resonance bonuses of these equipments, I suppose they are linked to the girl characteristics and not to the team. 

To play with BDSM bonuses (blessings and dominance scheme), we will need a huge number of equipments (way more than 7 girls per week) 

Yeah, but the way I see it is, I can just auto equip w/e random equipment I have to any girl, and focus on the ones I really want to boost.  Eventually, we'll get more gear, to the point that it'll be full sets, that we can just quickly rotate.

I can imagine just doing it once per week, before or right after blessings change.  It'll take 1 click per 7 girls, to unequip all of their gear, and 1 click for w/e top 7 girls I have to give them the best gear.

2 hours ago, madahmed said:

i will wait the addition to give my judgement.

This is smart.  We've seen the demo, but haven't actually used it yet, like on the test server.  I have a favorable opinion before I've used it, b/c of my first impression. 

Since gear can be auto added and removed, I don't see it as a huge micromanaging issue.  It's 2 clicks to me.  7 girls is 14 clicks.  That's less than Boss Bang.  Even if it's 3 girls of each element per week, that's 48 clicks (2 clicks x 3 girls x 8 elements).  If I'm mistaken about that, please explain how.

If it's about upgrading the gear, we won't have that many worth upgrading anyway, just like w/ mythic gear, so it won't be a huge time sink.

It'll take a long time to collect and upgrade everything, just like mythic gear, so it'll happen gradually, like a small upgrade here and there, which won't be tedious.  It doesn't have to all be done at once.

Since I'm in the minority here, I'll refrain from commenting too much.  I feel like I said what I wanted anyway.  Nothing I've read yet discourages me.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 4
  • Hug 1

fire-entering.gif

...leaving-im-gone.gif

On 5/5/2023 at 5:34 PM, garadron said:

This game is tagged as Casual on Nutaku and I really feel like it's a lie at this point with the amount of expected micro management to play it properly

image.png.262a8ebc3e2079397d199f52669d0835.png

we should make a class action lawsuit

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Fiel said:

If I could have a wish, I would wish the owner of the game and all the developers to manually buy equipment for 1000 girls first, then manually equip 1000 girls one by one. the owner and developers will not be allowed to sleep until all 1000 girls are fully equipped.

Let's see how they like this new feature themselves.

Dear Santa Claudia, I' have been a good boy please grant me my wish extra early this year❤️

you forgot to ping @Tohru - Kinkoid pls forward this feedback too :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Thinking 1

46 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Since gear can be auto added and removed, I don't see it as a huge micromanaging issue.  It's 2 clicks to me.  7 girls is 14 clicks.  That's less than Boss Bang.  Even if it's 3 girls of each element per week, that's 48 clicks (2 clicks x 3 girls x 8 elements).  If I'm mistaken about that, please explain how.

After the whole debacle about upgrading mythic items using items that were not selected,
I am sure everyone is going to be perfectly happy with clicking auto and hoping everything turns out fine...

• Like 5
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 2

First off-if you think this feature goes live without a ton of issues, you're delusional and ignoring all KK history.  They can't get mobile working.  They can't or won't even implement features that make the game bearable-scripts created by users.  To implement features like this into the game, you need to have shit in place to make it functional.  There needs to be a defined marketplace tab for "loadouts"  This should have been done for MG.  If not at launch, it sure as shit should have been done by now.  Once gear sets are saved into loadouts, then it becomes "easy" to swap out between toons.  If you think for one second using KK's auto load is going to keep you competitive in league, i've got some land to sell you.  Everything is just one gigantic time sink that has nothing to do with "fun" or features players want or asked for.  Who even cares about MG anymore?  I have over 150 items and am nowhere near a full set in any element.  That's the problem with all this shit.  "Eventually" we'll have full sets.  LOL!!  Eventually every man in the world will develop prostate cancer providing they live long enough.  If they had developed a re-roll option on gear-that would be something.  If they had loadouts.  If they ever developed and introduced labyrinth-that would be something.  What do they do?  DP, Seasonal bullshit, girl gear nobody outside a fucking sadomasochist wants.  Whoever developed this needs a giant bitchslap   

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

Developers please withdraw this feature, we already have clubmates who announced an intention of withdrawing from the game.
"This game design is not entertaining"

"I lost the will to play"

Things like this. You're going to turn our clubs into ghost towns at this rate😭

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised :O 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest
  • DvDivXXX changed the title to [GG Upgrade - July 2023 - NOW LIVE]([May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest)
  • DvDivXXX pinned this topic
  • DvDivXXX featured this topic
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic