[May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest

Ravi-Sama

Recruit Equipment - #RERTest -> 9000 koban (HH Test Server)  

138 members have voted

1. 1. You looking forward to this addition to the game?

2. 2. Do you understand how it'll work?

3. 3. Do you like the Equipment Pachinko?

4. 4. What abbreviation(s) do you like for the new Equipment Pachinko orbs? (multiple choice)

• EqP (Equipment Pachinko)
    • REP (Recruit Equipment Pachinko)
    • GEP (Girl Equipment Pachinko)
    • GGP (Girl Gear Pachinko)
    • None. I'll brainstorm something else in the comments.
    • QP (eQuipment Pachinko)
    • FOKK (Fuck Off Kinkoid)
  5. 5. Do you think the way the QP orbs are distributed in events and cards are fair (8/16, 10/20, 6/12)?

We've got two weeks to complain, beta test it, complain more, force them to make it even simpler, and then iron out the bugs.

This was the first day.  There's just gonna be a bunch of negativity and doom and gloom posts.

@EpicBacon's take on things is usually unbiased and fair.  He even said he liked Sake's melons, despite being a flat chest lover.  Now that's honesty.

A month from now, we'll just be posting which girl gear we got in this thread.

I'd rather be optimistic.  I can think for myself.

I'm gonna take a nap.  Naps fix everything.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

13 hours ago, garadron said:

next step - passives skill trees for girls taken straight from Path of Exile

Passive Skill Tree Guide for Beginners - Path of Exile - Maxroll.gg

pls don't give them ideas. They would totally do that.

each node has to be unlocked with a new sort of gems which you get from some new competitions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

@Magic1986  I have 6 CH Atk m gear.  I'm content w/ that for now.  No one really needs 9 sets.  That's just a fantasy.  If I can eventually get a Dom or Sensual set, that'd be great.  Keep at it, it's actually not that difficult to get 6 Atk.  I have a 6 HC Atk set too, but I'm CH, so I waited until I got 6 CH. 

ofc its difficult to get a full attack set because its purely based on luck. i grabbed every mythic item that was available without spending and i just don't get the items.

you can get a full  set of attack within the first 6 mythics or you can't get a full set within 1000 mythic items. its completely rng based.

same with the champion girls. 50% droppchance for shards from defeting a champion. you can get a girl after 3 wins, or you can have 0 shards after 8 wins.

this is even worse with this upcoming girl equipment because you need it for way to many girls if you dont want to change equipment several times a day.

fighting in league? equip the girls. fighting champions? equip other girls. fighting club champion? equip other girls.

Edited by Magic1986
typos
  • Like 9
  • Hearts 1

18 minutes ago, Magic1986 said:

pls don't give them ideas. They would totally do that.

each node has to be unlocked with a new sort of gems which you get from some new competitions.

More like after getting a girl to max level/affection and having 6 full level mythic equipment equipped,
you can prestige class the girl, destroying all the items and resetting the girl back to base level/affection.
When you do this, you unlock 1 of 28 different upgrade "tokens" that you can use on the PoE type skill tree

• Haha 8

13 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

More like after getting a girl to max level/affection and having 6 full level mythic equipment equipped,
you can prestige class the girl, destroying all the items and resetting the girl back to base level/affection.
When you do this, you unlock 1 of 28 different upgrade "tokens" that you can use on the PoE type skill tree

Yeah, same shit as they did in several mobile games

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

These doom and gloom posts are worse than the feature.

Maybe we just have different things at stake while you risk nothing.

Some of us lost most of our friends in the game when Rosso introduced the BDSM and Gems. These were key individuals who made the difference between fun and lively club environment vs silent and dead club. And some of us fear we will lose the few active friends we have left in the club. If you think this is gloomy doomsday, it's because it really is that way to some of us.
1554245928977.gif.9e549d297472447d78f749ea61842ac0.gif

• Like 21

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

You'll get 6 atk gear soon.  I got it for HC before CH.  That's just out of 57 m gear total so far.  Also, it's not like your lack of them stopped you from taking 1st in leagues repeatedly.  I noticed many players have full sets of 6 Atk by now.

@Ravi-SamaI like you, but this comment is ridiculous. The hero gear is based on RNG. So you cannot say I (or anyone else for that matter) will get it soon. From your comment above I'm reading that you have 2 sets of Att gear (HC & Ch) ? If so can you please give me next weeks Lottery numbers as you are extremely lucky. You and many players have full Att sets. Many are posting they still haven't. So please, can we have less of the "you'll get it soon" and more of the "it's RNG you may get a full set sometime, possibly, maybe"

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Incubys said:

I'm reading that you have 2 sets of Att gear (HC & Ch) ? If so can you please give me next weeks Lottery numbers as you are extremely lucky.

Yeah, I have two sets of Atk gear.  I got 6 HC Atk first, didn't want to switch classes, b/c it's a large fodder gear and ymen sink, so I waited to get 6 CH Atk.  I was broke, ran out of ymens, but now I'm back up to 1.7 bil ymens & 104 GPx10s.  Have 5 KH Atk too, which has 4 slots of sensual gear, so it's tempting to switch to, but I'll wait 'til one class gets 6 of them.

Next week's Mega Millions ($83 mil) lottery numbers are: 69 4 80 08 13 5.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Hug 1

16 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Yeah, I have two sets of Atk gear.  I got 6 HC Atk first, didn't want to switch classes, b/c it's a large fodder gear and ymen sink, so I waited to get 6 CH Atk.  I was broke, ran out of ymens, but now I'm back up to 1.7 bil ymens & 104 GPx10s.  Have 5 KH Atk too, which has 4 slots of sensual gear, so it's tempting to switch to, but I'll wait 'til one class gets 6 of them.

Next week's Mega Millions ($83 mil) lottery numbers are: 69 4 80 08 13 5.

This could explain my lack of gear ... YOU'VE STOLEN IT ALL !!! 🤣 seriously though, well done, that's really impressive. I was Ch but I wasn't dropping Att gear so when I final got 3 for HC I used my free swap. HC is still my highest Att gear class, though I would like to swap back to Ch when (if) I get a full set.

Just be careful saying things like you'll soon get it when the system is pure RNG. Yes you might be right, but it is annoying to hear when you are struggling to complete the set

PS 50/50 ok on the Mega Millions win ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I think its kinda hasty to release this since it seems based on the same level up system as the mythic equipment which multiple people for weeks maybe even months have confirmed to be a bug riden mess hoppefully this means they will consider improving on the currently very limited options Like quick swapping between different Hero and Girl Loadouts multiple Games already have such options in play it doesnt need to take much place in the market either maybe just a small bar with a Number obviusly then you need a function to exlude every item in a saved Loadout from being used as uppgrade fodder maybe just wishfull thinking from my part but maybe Hoppefully such options will be available in the future🙏🥹

• Like 4

i don't want to comment to much about this feature before trying it myself, but -

There are two options in general: 1. Put more time and effort into this game, in order to get better results. 2. Put less time and effort, and get worse results (but more peace of mind). I will try to find my balance between these two options.

So in order to balance between doing well in the game and having peace of mind and some life external to the game, I think that I will just put some equipment on my best girls and forget about it.

• Like 3

Yeah, really not looking forward to this one
Already had low energy feeling when interacting with this game because of sometimes inadequate treatment of new/existing girls and a lot of micromanagement events
I'm guessing for some reason they had a big push to squeeze as much money as possible out of this game, they even created something new called mangarpg or something, that is reusing assets from different games to make sfw version with rpg elements(?) laughed out loud when I first saw that one because it should be very SUS for random people when they see that all of the characters are oversexualised
Anyway, to not go too much off topic, I have 55 mythic items and I'm still missing 2 atk items of my class, and I don't really want to keep an eye on the new type of gear
I'm playing "a lot" relatively speaking, but I cant even reach top30 in D3 that I recently decided to join from D2(that I was hanging out in because it was easier to play casually), because my girls cant reach 750 yet, so kobans are a problem
Cant imagine having to manage girls' gear on top of the other things you need to juggle to consistently perform good enough to have enough kobans for events would be much fun
Probably going to bail next month lol the only thing that was saving me most of the time from felling pressure is me hoarding a hungered thousand of kobans from the time before most events required them to get girls you really want. I still have them thanks to leagues, but w/e

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Hearts 1

Not sure I got it right. If I'm wrong, please let me know. (It didn't help that the "demo version" is using different spots for the type of equipment, and different icons for attack power. Sometimes it seems that they really want to confuse you)

FLAT BONUS:
From the demo version it seems that every Gequip will give a boost of +1.000 in one stats at lv1, up to 3.000 at lv20 (+100 per level, max 20 lvl) 

RESONANCE BONUS:

Attack bonus starting at +1% and growing +0.1% per level, up to 3%
Ego bonus starting at +1.2% and growing +0.2% per level, up to 5.2%
Defense bonus starting at +1.5% and growing +0.2% per level, up to 5.5%

GIRL BOOST:
Stats boosts are provided to the girls, so every girl with 6 maxed Gequip will have +6.000 in each stat. An unblessed mythic lv 750 right now has +11.340/+5.040/+5.040. I have no idea how impactful this will be, but it seems to be A LOT. A common, unblessed, 5 star girl with full equip will be stronger than a Mythic with no equip.

PLAYER BOOST:
resonance bonus are applied to players' final stats, and for every girl in the team with full maxed equip it would be (ignoring harmony):

+6% attack
+10.4% ego
+11% defense
7 girls in a team, so:
+42% attack
+72.8% ego
+77% defense

(of course in these examples the player has the perfect equipment for every girl, so this is more an "up to X%")

I am sorry if I got something (or everything!) wrong. But really the blog article is a brilliant example of BAD communication. 
They said how to equip/unequip Gequip, where to find them, how much they cost, etc... and forgot to say what they DO.
the demo version is misleading (wrong position of items, wrong icons for stats... I assume wrong stats as well? IDK).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

27 minutes ago, punj said:

From the demo version it seems that every Gequip will give a boost of +1.000 in one stats at lv1, up to 3.000 at lv20 (+100 per level, max 20 lvl)

there are 2 contradictory things . We got pictures showing max lvl 20 while charts indicate max lvl 10....go figure .

What bothers me is how tedious its gonna be to upgrade this . Lets all be honest that no sane person would upgrade anything less then a Mythic .

To upgrade that Mythic you need 275 total EXP . Dont seem so bad right ? Well if im right about drop rate being in ballpark of 0.5%(1/200) then you wont have even enough all other equips to max it cos you will receive Common/Rare items worth whooping 1 EXP for a premium price of 1 orb/90 koban . 

Now you want your Full Mythic Equip set no matter how random you would need 8400 orbs in theory .

In My opinion after some Player lvl Common/Rare should stop dropping and i hope that changes at least if we really really must get this awful feature.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I Agree about many points here especially that it will be absolutely pointless with girl equipment If kinkoid Decides to make it super hard to even get these orbs in The first place since we will probably need a couple hundred equipments to even use as fodder for leveling up in the first place they could maybe even include them in the current places of power since it would kinda make sense since we already get other orbs from there very Long ago we got way more 10xgreat orbs from places of power since then kinkoid have added mythic equipments so now in my oppinion the balance situation have greatly changed so nowadays its almost the opposite situation since now instead most of us have almost barrely enough to level 1 Mythic equipment each month in my opinion this game is in severee need of a rebalance at this point in time😥

Edited by Rylarth
  • Like 7

The more I think about this, the more I hate it. Now, I understand that most game additions are there to drive sales, specifically targeting the top of the Leagues. Therefore, every time a new addition gets close to being maxed out by the top players, you add something new. That's business as usual.

We had 6* girls that upped the power level and required massive investments, but even f2p players managed to adjust to them, and they're now an accepted part of the game.

Increase of girl levels, locked behind a new resource (that could obviously be paid for) and huge costs on existing reserves to reach the max. Some grumbling out there, but people adjusted and many have pushed their best team combinations to the max.

Mythic gear with randomized stats, hard to obtain (unless you pay), 6 unique slots to fill, have to preferably match 3 different stats and have backups for different elements. Oh, and it has to be leveled, at great expense. But, you know, some players are getting pretty optimal builds, apparently even some f2p ones.

Seasonal events? Not so much a top of the League addition. Still, more options for 5* girl variety will give you a small benefit. Oh, let's lock that one permanently behind a pay wall. After all, people like new girls, they should pay us (more) for the privilege of getting them.

What can we do next? How about girl equipment that has to be equipped on every girl? Too simple? How about 6 unique slots? With 7 girls in a team, that's a bare minimum of 42 needed gear. Not enough? How about 5 rarities that come as random drops, so people need to chase the only useful one? Oh, and they have to be leveled, obviously, using a new resource as well as an existing one that's already strained (ymen). Still not satisfied? How about "resonance bonus" that give different bonus stats? Now you also need to match icons on each girl, and clearly some bonus stats will be better than others, so people have something more to chase. But let's be nice and let players unequip their gear, so they can swap it around between girls. They will appreciate the extra work, so they can stay relevant in the League.

Yeah, that's gonna be a big "No, thanks" from me.

• Like 18

I haven't seen any calculations as to how likely it is it get a specific item so I thought I'd give it a go, anyone smarter who can correct my errors please do ! Assuming people would only level Mythic gear, and the best resonance would be Att

5 Rarities - 3 Classes - 8 Elements - 12 poses. Mythic gear can have any of the 4 resonances on 3 slots (Class / Element / Pose)

So Rarity (5) x Class (3x4) x Element (8x4) x Pose (12x4) would be 92,160

If you accept Att or Def as acceptable resonances, this would make it 57,600.

This also assumes that each rarity has an equal 20% drop chance. Could take some time to get 1 full girl set, let alone 7 for a league team

• Like 5

Everyone hates it except @Ravi-Sama and that's fine-everyone is entitled to their opinion.  However, with all due respect to everyone here, including my FTP clubbies-Players who pay hold the sway.  That's why i'm quitting.  That's why i didn't buy the season pass and will log off when the update hits which corresponds with my plat card running out.  I grabbed all available MG this morning.  With what i grabbed late last week-10 pieces in total.  2 class matching, 0 attack-100% useless.  With all the MG i have-and that's more than most to be sure-i still don't have a single attack piece in black.  RNG.  Nobody likes to be hit over the head time and again by RNG and this new feature just raises the level exponentially at a time when it just isn't needed.  If they wanted to make Gear better received, utilized and appreciated somewhat, they'd lower the class changing koban cost to 0 so players could utilize a much larger % of their gear.  You can feel anyway you want about anything in the game.  The problem, the real problem is that the devs, dumb as they are, refuse to listen to the spenders.  Not that spenders feel any differently-they feel almost exactly the same way as everyone else but most game devs keep an open ear to paying customers while trying to "appease" FTP when implementing changes and features.  KK devs are just completely deaf to everyone.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Incubys said:

I haven't seen any calculations as to how likely it is it get a specific item so I thought I'd give it a go, anyone smarter who can correct my errors please do ! Assuming people would only level Mythic gear, and the best resonance would be Att

5 Rarities - 3 Classes - 8 Elements - 12 poses. Mythic gear can have any of the 4 resonances on 3 slots (Class / Element / Pose)

So Rarity (5) x Class (3x4) x Element (8x4) x Pose (12x4) would be 92,160

If you accept Att or Def as acceptable resonances, this would make it 57,600.

This also assumes that each rarity has an equal 20% drop chance. Could take some time to get 1 full girl set, let alone 7 for a league team

they clearly overcomplicated this. Somehow player equipment is simpler than girl equipment even though we have 1 player vs 1000+ girls. People making decisions at KK have a really terrible imagination.

If they really wanted to create a system to upgrade girls further, make it 1 slot only and remove either rarities or levels. Call it a girl accessory, make some sex toys for item icons and it might work.

But having slots, rarities, levels and resonance? Why? How could anyone look at the drawing board of this and say "yeah, that's perfect!" <facepalm>

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, garadron said:

they clearly overcomplicated this. Somehow player equipment is simpler than girl equipment even though we have 1 player vs 1000+ girls. People making decisions at KK have a really terrible imagination.

If they really wanted to create a system to upgrade girls further, make it 1 slot only and remove either rarities or levels. Call it a girl accessory, make some sex toys for item icons and it might work.

But having slots, rarities, levels and resonance? Why? How could anyone look at the drawing board of this and say "yeah, that's perfect!" <facepalm>

I would guess the accountant, who imagines every player will be desperate to gain these "fantastic" new items

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Franka said:

The more I think about this, the more I hate it.

Same goes for me. Waited two days and thought again about this new stuff. Now i hate it even more than i did on the announcement. This is the biggest hit for everyone who isn't spending heavily. First you have a disadvantage from lvl 700 vs lvl 750 girls and now there is the next layer ontop of that.

There are lots of people who are not finished with their player equipment and KK thinks its fine that we have to do all this again x7.

I was satisfied when i could finish top 15 every week in my D3 league. Those finishes are getting fewer and fewer because spenders getting ahead one step at a time every week. New implementions like this are making those steps a bit bigger.

5 hours ago, Franka said:

Yeah, that's gonna be a big "No, thanks" from me.

Amen

Edited by Magic1986
typos
  • Like 5

ok, I may be a little drunk (as my avatar suggests), but... hear me out.

Facts:

1) KK isn't a onlus, no profit, company. Their job is to make money, as any other company in the world. That is fair, and any complaint that starts with "they want our money!" is just nonsense. Of course they do. That's their job. More power to them if they can do it.

2) We all like this game, otherwise we wouldn't be here. And we all (well, almost) seem to hate this new feature. Correct me if I'm wrong, but nobody seems to think it would be fun.

Suggestion:

if the purpose of this all is to make people spend more money to be highly competitive in leagues, I have a solution. Please KK, make a perpetual bundle where you can buy points in your league. 10 $ for 100 points or so. And you can buy multiple of those any time you want.
KK would have money from high competitive players, and the other 90% or so of players can enjoy a less complicated game.

I mean... if you have to make this game PTW, do it well.
no?

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1.jpg.1c678ad827a71f805da92ef1a1f3df7c.jpg

Excuse me, of course, but we in Russia did not have such a crushing advantage in the last presidential elections :) And it has always been "unbelievably high" according to the Western media. And it kind of speaks for itself. I hope that KK will finally listen to the opinion of the players. And as has been said more than once, this innovation has already been proposed several times and each time met with a flurry of indignation. Maybe it's time to finally discard this stillborn idea and invest in the development of other ideas that were met with greater enthusiasm?

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, punj said:

if the purpose of this all is to make people spend more money to be highly competitive in leagues, I have a solution. Please KK, make a perpetual bundle where you can buy points in your league. 10 $ for 100 points or so. And you can buy multiple of those any time you want.
KK would have money from high competitive players, and the other 90% or so of players can enjoy a less complicated game.

I would like to see that.  See which whale has the biggest pocket.  Just think how much KK would make with Whale Wars we could have league final scores in the tens of thousands.

• Haha 7

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest
  • DvDivXXX changed the title to [GG Upgrade - July 2023 - NOW LIVE]([May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest)
  • DvDivXXX pinned this topic
  • DvDivXXX featured this topic
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic