[ May 23rd, 2023 ] MDR #22 - Succubus Abraël ​🟣​

Ravi-Sama

mythicrevival20 -> 3 Temple Worship Diyas  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Did you already recruit Succubus Abraël?

• Yes, she has glorious dual eye colors.
    • No. 😩
  2. 2. What's your goal(s)? (multiple choice)

• I'll recruit her this time.
    • I'll just use 1 SP.
    • I'll get some more shards, w/o spending kobans.
    • I'll farm gems and MPx1s from a different boss.
    • I had her already. (Suck it noobs).
  3. 3. Are you familiar w/ her parody Jewelry Bonney from "One Piece?"

• Yes. She's known as the "Big Eater" pirate, from the worst generation, and had a bounty of 140 mil.
    • No. She could be Nami w/ her haired dyed pink, for all I know.
  4. 4. Do you like her art?

I see the news and contest ingame about the opportunity to attract this beautiful winged pirate, but actually just started in the Magic Forest. One world away from Bremen, even considering all energy-providing bundles, I do not see a chance to even fight him once before the event ends. Frustrating 😭 ...

Edited by Horsting
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Horsting said:

I see the news and contest ingame about the opportunity to attract this beautiful winged pirate, but actually just started in the Magic Forest. One world away from Bremen, even considering all energy-providing bundles, I do not see a chance to even fight him once before the event ends. Frustrating 😭 ...

Also, when you just unlocked this world there are the grils from bremen you have to farm first. Otherwise you would waste you Sandalwood Perfume on them intstead of Abrael.

This would make her significantly more epxensive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Discount Norou in her first 2 poses
(I guess that makes sense since they would both sink if they fell in the water)

We need some more neutral options on these, Like "Do you like her art"
It's okay, I don't particulary like it, but I don't hate it either.
So I had to choose Yes, since I like it more then I hate it.

Edited by EpicBacon
Added second paragraph
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Succubus Abrael is my 16th mythic girl and my first voyeur.

she is very popular ; shards seems to go quickly. i was not able to be present when shards reset many times.luckily when i was present i got a lot of shards.

I had already 8 shards . i used 4 SP and got 4 shards without SP

To get her , I used :

669 CP (59 saved + 52 regeneration+565 refills - 7 remained)

drops 48. drop rate 7.17%

spendings: 4 SP = 360 kobans + refills 942 kobans = 1302 kobans (7812 kobans in main server)

image_2023-05-24_222203699.png

• Like 2
  • Hearts 3

I had 11 shards from before this MDR... and now I got my 8th Mythic girl!
And she has double eyes colour, nice!

BTW, what about Liberator Sifra?
I thought that KK will make a special MDR for her, because it was messed with the SE bug... I need 10 shards of her.

• Like 2
  • Hearts 3

image.png.3f98c4f375c116c7face2b46534fa6b8.png

I started with 22 shards in this MDR. I needed 735 combativity to get the remaining 39 drops (20 from a full bar, 92 from natural regen, 38 from PoV, 33 from Pantheon rewards, 552 from refills).

5 hours ago, OmerB said:

I thought that KK will make a special MDR for her, because it was messed with the SE bug... I need 10 shards of her.

The SE was messed, yes, but Sifras MD wasn't affected. You could gain normaly shards from her. The ones who had activated cards immediatly and where KK removed the girl had the chance to get the girl back if they could proof that they hadn't used the bug for gaining combativity. So no need for a special MDR for Sifra.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hearts 4

I wanted to get her, but I won't commit with such ridiculous low number of available shards. This is a little side-game for me, not something I'll set an alarm for to be online at the right times to farm some shards, and repeat that every 2 hours. KK could have gotten my koban (and indirectly some more $), instead i'll save them for another mythic. Shrug.

I didn't like the limited shards mechanic when it was introduced, and I still don't like it.

• Like 2

Oh maaaafaaafaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  IT waaasss Brutal!  i cou↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕W↕↕↕o↕↕↕↕↕↕00000000000000000000ldn't even flirt with her!  i wasn't mere↕ly curb-stomped; i got curb-tramp↕↕↕led by the frothing, foaming-at-the-mouths mob!

image.png.94267f1f473e872e20fb9d443f8c6db5.png

*sigh...*

better luck next time...

• Haha 2

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ May 23rd, 2023 ] MDR #22 - Succubus Abraël ​🟣​
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic