Ravi-Sama

mythicdays31 -> 3 Tickets  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Mythic Stacy

• Faptabulous! - Fus Roh Dah!!!
    • Faptastic! - Au Au Auu pair.
    • Yummy - Dragon tiddies.
    • Meh - I prefer maids w/o tails.
    • Yucky - Her tits... um, tail is bigger than my... nvm.
  2. 2. What's your goal(s)? (multiple choice)

• I'll recruit her.
    • I'll just use 1 SP, and wait for her revival in a year.
    • I'll go w/ the flow, getting shards w/o spending kobans.
    • I'll farm gems and MPx1s from a different boss.
    • I'll focus on the CE instead.
    • I'm broke, so I'll skip the MD.
  3. 3. Have you watched "Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon" aka "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid?" (multiple choice)

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I plan to.
    • I thought Tohru was a community manager...

I really like her, from her color scale and tits to her affection poses... Sadly i think maybe i'll skip this one since i'm waiting for Agathe's revival this month, that and because she's a voyeur (i have 2 already) and her pose is column. But ofc, i'll spend 2 SP anyways to get her to 44 and not needing to spend a lot in her revival.

I know that if i'm able to get all the mythics possible i should do it, but since i don't spend too much on the game i don't wanna spend too much nubans in only one month. I could get both her and Agathe since i have roughly 10.5k nubans, but you know gaining kobans/nubans take some time.

But still i'm open to get her if someone give me good reasons to go for her.

En 3/6/2023 a las 8:09, Liliat dijo:

Yucky - Extreme tits inflation is taking over the entire Haremverse.

(I don't mind her tail though).

Like someone said above me i think her big tits are a perfect big size, i'd say "normal" in a big tits scale.

I don't remember anyone complain about how big Nike's, Finalmecia's, Salem's, Lola's, Estelle's tits (and i could add more examples)... actually, everyone loved them from what i recall.

However i can understand you from the recent additions of Shichi and Ash's mom parody where their rack is toonly massive; but even tho i don't mind them too much i can understand why people would.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Pp00 said:

Like someone said above me i think her big tits are a perfect big size, i'd say "normal" in a big tits scale.

It is really simply a matter of personal taste, no point to discuss that. Lucky for women, there are man who do not like too large tiddies, or even prefer smaller ones, and there are others who do not mind or even prefer women being a bit chubby if their tiddies scale the same way 🌈❤️😁.

Edited by Horsting

il y a 13 minutes, Pp00 a dit :

I don't remember anyone complain about how big Nike's, Finalmecia's, Salem's, Lola's, Estelle's tits (and i could add more examples)... actually, everyone loved them from what i recall.

The issue is not so much the big tiddies, it's the global trend toward inflation. I don't mind diversity, but recently, the diversity is "Big, bigger or huge".

I actually like Stacy; but this is getting too much for me.

I agree with you, but still, such trend reflects the taste of the majority, it seems, at least according to the voting and replies here, and likely the taste of the artists. And to be fair, the girls from the IseCUM event, aside of Isabella, have more natural proportions, though not exactly small either.

• Like 1

i think a lot of the pushback on stacy's huge (perfect) sized tits isnt just their size, but their size compareed to her body. stacy is petite and has a baby face, which a lot of people, especially westerners arent used to.

im personally a huge fan of "shortstacks" but i can see why others might prefer their m cup breasts on an older looking woman

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Liliat said:

The issue is not so much the big tiddies, it's the global trend toward inflation. I don't mind diversity, but recently, the diversity is "Big, bigger or huge".

I actually like Stacy; but this is getting too much for me.

That is not really a recent trend. A couple of years ago I remarked on the same and said most new girls were big on tits and ass, and low on quality, as if big t&a was enough to cover for the lack of quality. I think quality has improved since, unfortunately the trend in "assets" hasn't. It's rare these days there's a new girl that catches my eye but as @Horsting said, the voting seems to point to the majority enjoying it.

These days I tell myself it might be a good thing. It allows me to select girls to work towards adding or ignore strictly based on stats, position, etc. instead of my annoying visual preferences getting in the way :D.

Edited by Shorty-er
typo
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I have 16% shards for her so far (8 drops), from 150 CP for a 5.33% drop rate.  But that's not much CP, and I have enough to get her no matter what, (since I got 1st in DIII, 3 times in a row), so I'll continue taking it slow, until later today.

I've admittedly not watched the anime yet.  I plan to.  It seems funny.  There's obviously some ecchi.  Which means it's a little perverted, w/ light, playful, sexual themes.

The reason I don't mind D. Stacy's massive tits on a petite frame, is b/c that's true to her parody, Tohru.  I recognize that they're intentionally comedically large.  She's thicc on purpose.  Despite not watching the anime, just from .gifs and memes, it's easy to see that she's not even the bustiest one.  There's even more hilariously petite, and bustier characters than her.

tohru-dragon-maid.gifmiss-kobayashi-dragon-maid-s-ilulu.giflucoa-anime-scratching-head-bycto55vcni7f5dw.gifimage.gif

Whether I've seen the anime or not, I'm not opposed to melons.

I think D. Stacy's art is gorgeous, and very high quality overall.  Her animation is really dynamic, and I like the choice for the dragon's fire and smoke.  Her armor is impressive, looks sharp, detailed, and has a fiery glow.  It matches the CE's isekai theme well.  Which means "another world."  It's a genre of anime where the main character dies, gets hit by a truck, reads a book, falls asleep, or gets sucked into an RPG they were playing, etc.  They end up in a different land, w/ fantasy powers, a harem of girls, and quest to defeat a demon lord,... sounds familiar?  It's like this game.

I'm looking forward to the mythic variants for other HH waifus like Kioko (Tsunade), Lola (Rangiku), Albane (Orihime), Cynthia (Yor), Layla (Albedo), Selena, and Piper.  All known for being busty, buxom, bodacious beauties.  Bracing myself for the inevitable criticism of their bazoombas.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

59 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

It matches the CE's isekai theme well.

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon isn't isekai. MC didn't die and she lives in her world with these dragons. The show has its moment but not ecchi either.

• Like 2

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

Aaaah thanks for the fantastic post @Ravi-Sama (profile avatar updated 😉) and thank you all for sharing your feedback 💗!

Stacy means a lot to me - her first version was released the week I started here 🥳🎉 (almost 2 years ago now, time really does fly 🦋 - post coming up for that ehehe 😁).

I really like the melons on Stacy considering how the armor/tail plays with them in some of her grades.

I love everything about her from her horns to her armor to her 🍈 to her tail! 🐲

And I'm even more tempted to cosplay Tohru now. 🍑

Okay, so it's the anime to "blame" then, or KK/artists for choosing among them 😛. But it is fine: What if not naughty anime and related browser games to satisfy those mans' fantasies which are more difficult to be satisfied in real world.

The funny thing is: my wife is the petite busty type. Not THAT busty, but over average at least. And here I liked the girls from Invaded Kingdom 🙊. That chapter was hilarious too 🤣.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Methos2 said:

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon isn't isekai. MC didn't die and she lives in her world with these dragons. The show has its moment but not ecchi either.

Yep, it's not isekai, but the CE is (IseCUM world).  Her outfit matches the CE's theme.  One could say it's reverse isekai.

The mythic girls theme sometimes matches the CE's.  I remember Bright Agate's outfit being similar to the Sandy Seduction CE from last June.  That's all I meant.  Her outfit complements the CE well.  Dragons are common in isekai.

Whether or not it's ecchi could be subjective, but if there's boob jiggle, then it obviously is imo.  Feels nitpicky.  The manga is considered Seinen, meaning for mature readers.  Plus, the anime is labeled as fantasy comedy, slice of life, and yuri.  Yuri, meaning lesbian.  Since, Tohru is a lesbian.  Its ecchi nature is why her parody so easily transitions into a hentai game.

59 minutes ago, Tohru - Kinkoid said:

I love everything about her from her horns to her armor to her 🍈 to her tail! 🐲

And I'm even more tempted to cosplay Tohru now. 🍑

I figured you'd like it.  Just like @holymolly would favor mythic Norou, or @DvDivXXX would favor one drawn by "Venus" that featured feet.

Speaking of cosplay, I found some more I like.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Cosplay by Jessica Nigri, Foxy-Cosplay, and Xia Mei & Yuki Liu.

• Like 3
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

in the end i couldnt resist the super soft tits and baby face combo. And Im glad i did, following my tastes gave me the easiest mythic ever, she couldnt wait to jump into my arms and give me that marshmallow heaven

5 SP only because i forgot to switch to 2nd form and got a few shards from the boss girl along with stacy, even then i snagged her for 6500 kobans, not bad eh?

• Like 5

I didn't know whether I should go for her, since I don't have so many kobans on HH, she is a voyeur and I don't need white gems so much...

The Daily contest convinced me to go for her, which I'm glad of. Unfortunately, there's someone in the 1st place, I don't know what he's doing... At least I'll get this nice Mythic with two more drops :)

@Ravi-Sama Who's the girl with the pink hair in the top right gif ?

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 3

On 6/3/2023 at 2:02 PM, Der DinX said:

I Like the Colours very much and she is cute.

Unfortunately I'm rather short on Kobans (8600) and have only 2 SP in Stock, so guess I'll use one and just take what I can get.

On 6/3/2023 at 2:57 PM, Der DinX said:

Wow now I'm tempted.
Just used my 23 CP and had 5 Drops. 😵
That is too good to be true...

Edited Saturday at 06:57 PM by Der DinX

Well thanX to @Ravi-Sama's very persuasive calculations and a really good flow, i thankfully went all the  way and got her.

And as far as I can tell, she was very eager to join me. 😍

I started with 8600 Kobans and got e few additional ones the last days, so maybe it was about 9000.
Have left about 2500 Kobans and 30 CP (was missing the last 10 Shards, so I bought 50 CP and didn't think it would be enough).
And I bought 4 SP, because I can't count. 🤔

This Time I tried to make some notes on how much Fights I did, not sure if it is correct but it should be about 600 CP, which seems rather few.

So all in all if I'm not mistaken, I guess I spent about 5600-5700 Kobans, which is pretty good, I think.
Call it a late Birthday Present. 🎁

A warm Welcome Stacy 💖
5th Mythic in HH

image.thumb.png.f4c687d0064f596aa1f1341986535841.png

------------------------

Actually I wanted to spare myself the hustle in CxH and PsH and skip the Mythics, which I did in PsH (only one SP and I'm at 20 Shards right now).

But in CxH she just looks too good, and I had a bit more than an Hour with nothing better to do, so I gave it a try. Although I had to use my Smartphone.
It was very slow and quite the Opposite compared to HH, and I was really  thinking to let it be.

But did I mention I like the Grafik? 😁
Luckily I have more than enough Kobans in CxH, so when I was back home I used X50 and X10 until I got her.

6th Mythic in CxH

image.thumb.png.4b14603c8b27740b50b5ab8066fd7ae0.png

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 2

Due to blessings being so good this week I went from Pantheon 1,800 to 1,979, and used the combativity earned to get DD-Stack oops I mean D-Stacey.

56 shard drops from 680 fights (8.24% drop rate). 65 gem drops (9.56 drop rate)

50 combativity bought (508k); 630 re-gen & "free" from Pantheon. 4 SLs used (2,160k) Total spend 2,668k.

Totals for recorded Mythics :

1,044 shard drops from 16,645 fights (6.27%) - 1,447 gem drops (9.56%)

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

wasted all the gold i had..over 8 000 , with 11 kobans only.

and i only manage 83 shards. i'm out. maybe if i had more cp i could, but its a long probability line. I still have the SP on with 8 more uses...
dammit... so close.....
wait one year now, and might finish getting her

really wanted this girl out of all.....

Edited by Shirow
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Another nice Mythic girl completed, initially she was eager to join my harem (70 shards with the first 378 fights, but the last 30 shards she was a bit distant and I had to fight multiples times with Silvanus to convince her.

In the end 757 battles to get the 100 shards (50 drops with 5 SP at a 6.61%).

image.png.0814b349b30d0f350f6c8a86398e860f.png

For the discussion about her boobs size, I see them big but not excessive, and there are variety of sizes in other girls (but with preponderance of big ones, of course).

• Like 5

Looks like she is going to have to wait till next year for me. For 3 days she dropped for me like 100 fight a drop, even had a 200 fight with no drop(think that is the longest bad streak I have ever had with a mythic). I'm ending it at only 46 shards total. Guess she's just playing hard to get for me, hope she warms up to me next year.

• Sad 6

image.png.4a8d47562a1e189ba7a617820c27f1d4.png

Got her after 738 fights. 20 from a full bar, 20 from calendar, 151 from natural regen, 32 from PoV, 515 from refills. It's definitly sure that she will have less than 50k shards left (only the batch at 2h before Reset is not given) what means she is a very popular Mythic. Since Finalmecia she's the 4th Mythic who have less than 50k shards left at .com (Finalmeciy, Louise, Sake and now Stacy).

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 1

After last MD, I thought that I should get another voyeur mythic. Draconic Stacy conveniently shows up. It took 755 fights with 5 SP to get her. So the drop rate was 6.62% It lowered my all-time average a bit to 6.87% but I really can't complain. Also, I got 270 CP from Pantheon so I only spent 5600 kobans on her.

I like her artwork even though this is stray from the parody and earlier incarnations. She is better. You won't get any argument from me about her bosom neither.

image.png.1590c11cba8049eb9706d9b8223ac150.png

• Like 2
  • Boner time! 🍆 1
  • uwu 1
  • GG 1

Event done for me as well. It took 750 Fights (6.67%) and 7121 Kobans (including 5 SP).

I'm getting all the mythic girls, but for some reason, I feel I'm not making any progress toward getting all of them 🤔

image.png.7dba15dc89aabd89c938b5349a6ca8d2.png

All times MD drop rate: 1265 drop for 18558 Combativity = 6.82%

• Like 4
  • Juicy peach 1
  • GG 1

Well. Try more battles when it refilled the cp, and got a total of 87 shards. 4 more since last time. 

If i had more cp, i am sure i could get her today, if the event didn't end in 40 minutes.

I don't know if it wad fun or not with they ammon of kobans i wasted. 

I guess now i am broke, and that's why dracony Stacy is staying way of me for now 😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Boner time! 🍆 1

I've grabbed her on day 2 (when shards stopped depleting in between new batches).

5 SPs as usual, spent the 48 kos for x50s for the first 200-ish Fists I had saved up and then about 7k kos in refills. More or less an average MD run.

• Like 2
  • uwu 1
  • GG 1