[ July 14th, 2023 ] ​🎆​ Kinkversary 23 🎆 Extended

Ravi-Sama

Kinkversary 23  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which boss/champion girls are you missing? (multiple choice)

• Trickster Stacy (Ninja Spy)
    • Picnic Airi (Gruntt)
    • Easter Demi (Edwarda)
    • Anniversary Arcana (Donatien)
    • Anniversary Estelle (Silvanus)
    • Ghostly Past Jezebel (Bremen)
    • Trainer Darla (Finalmecia)
    • Trainer Trixie (Roko Sensei)
    • Sherry (Karole)
    • Wisteria (Jackson's Crew)
    • High Elf Leeditt (Pandora Witch)
    • High Elf Vashalanor (Nike)
    • Exotic Summer (Sake)
    • Exotic Rebecca (Werebunny Police)
    • Bunnygirl Fukai (Champion Romero)
    • Bunnygirl Attendant (Champion Whaty)
    • Anniversary Mavin (Champion Matsuda)
    • Ghostly Future Raquel (Champion Ryu)
    • Red Queen (Champion Visor)
    • White Queen Arcana (Champion Alban)

Looks like I have the following available:

Villains:

Anniversary Arcana (Donatien)
Anniversary Estelle (Silvanus)
High Elf Vashalanor (Nike)
Exotic Rebecca (Werebunny Police)
Wisteria (Jackson's Crew)

Champions:

Anniversary Mavin (Champion Matsuda)

Pachinko only:

Hilda
Moani
Office Kioko
Serena
Spectra

Bold Italics are the main targets, but now that I have an empty Pachinko pool, I'm hoping to get them all.

Having 3 on Villains is suboptimal, but it is what it is. Prioritizing Nike for the better black gem quantity. I do wish I had more on Champions, as I have a plethora of tickets.

Edit: 5 on villains is certainly better than 3.

Edited by Zteev
  • GG 1

I'm missing 15 of the event girls now.  6 bosses, 3 champions, & 6 pachinko exclusives.  I have 160+ EPx1s, 1 EPx10, and 6 DD drops remaining (12 girls possible).  At a 4% EP drop rate, it's expected to need ~150 EPx1s for 6 drops.  Plus, I got an extra EPx10 from the SER, so I'd really just need ~125 EPx1s for 5 drops.  I'm skipping my daily MP free spins, so I can't accidentally waste DD shards.

Office Kioko is the KV exclusive I like the most.  That's up to chance in the EP.  When the event resumes, I'll have 16 girls in the EP pool, (15 event ones, and 1 EP girl left Eastern Bitch).

I like Trickster Stacy & Wisteria the most out of the boss girls I'm missing.  Maybe I'll go after them.  Getting at least 1 boss girl should be possible w/ just free regen, assuming it's 5 shards per drop.  At 5 shards per drop, you'd need 20 drops for a girl, & at a 10% drop rate, that'd be 200 CP, which is available via the 216 free CP regen, in the 4 remaining days.  200 CP for each boss girl would be 2,160 kos, which is still cheaper than they originally were as PoV girls (3.6k kos).

I'll aim to get 2-3 of the champion girls.  Except one is w/ Alban, so that'll be difficult.  Getting the Whaty/Ryu girls might be possible.

If I get 2-3 of the champion girls, and 1-2 of the boss girls, there'll be ~11 girls left, plus Eastern Bitch in my EP pool (12 total).  6 DD drops would be the perfect amount to get them all.

Might be smart to gradually use free regen CP, and champions tickets, then wait until the last day.  Use orbs for the LC, hopefully recruiting 12 girls.  Then, decide which remaining girls to pursue via bosses/champions (if any are left).

image.png

• Like 3

I used my Gifted 10 Round Epic Pachinko Gift (that everyone received) from a few weeks ago when it was decided to increase the Levels from 500 to 1,000. I didn't have an opportunity to use it before the Kinkversary Event happened since I've have had No Girls in the Epic Pachinko pool since Acquiring them All. I wanted to use it during the Double Date since it becomes harder to Receive girls the higher up you play. I Received Anniversary Arcana and High Elf Vashalanor and they are still in my Harem... So long as I don't lose those girls I'll be (mostly) happy with this Event. Just wish it would start up again sooner so everyone can enjoy it...

• GG 1

image.png.1cf2da863b7d40dfcbe5fb8b1961a8a3.png

Theese are the girls the Haremfilter show as avalaible to me in the anniversary.

Spectra and Serena are the "anniversary exclusive girls 2022" and the 3 new anniversary girls are nice. Also that Office Kioko is part of the anniversary girls is a nice surprise. I expect to get them all some days in the future, greatest possibility is LC Day2 what would be the 6th day of the DD. With (at the moment) 260 EpPx1 Orbs I shouldn`t have a real problem to get the 3 needed drops - and if I'll get a really baaaad streak I have 2 EpPx10 and one draft Orb as security reserve.
If in the next days there are other girls in the Mythic Pachinko avalaible - I doubt that this will be with only 21 girls in MyP Pool and a girl avalaible yesterday (Cupid Chan) - there are enough shards in DD avalaible so that I don't need to hold back with my MyPx3/x6

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • GG 1

Can someone confirm that also the 5* LC/LD girls are in EP pool currently? I see only two of the new anniversary girls in the "Available girls" list added by HH++, but probably this is capped as well at some point if the EP pool is nearly full.

27 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Can someone confirm that also the 5* LC/LD girls are in EP pool currently? I see only two of the new anniversary girls in the "Available girls" list added by HH++, but probably this is capped as well at some point if the EP pool is nearly full.

They are not. See page 1:  

On 7/14/2023 at 7:06 PM, DvDivXXX said:

I can confirm: the 3 brand-new Anniversary girls are still available right now in the EP, and them only (from the KV batch):

image.png

My EP pool is completely empty outside of events, so at least as of this writing, these three girls ended up in the permanent EP pool. That said, it's unclear if this is intentional or just a side effect of the event removal due to the massive lag issues. So once they fix the issue with KV and relaunch it, this doesn't necessarily mean that these 3 girls will stay in the permanent EP pool.

All the revived girls were removed though (and the three new girls are only available from EP right now, not on the villains and champion on which they were placed for the event). Beware: the HH++ script still shows Donatien and Silvanus with the Purple background and their respective event girl's icon, but once you actually visit the villains themselves, they have no event girl available.

On that note, I heard through the grapevine that the 3 new Anniversary girls are apparently tagged as permanent EP girls and the consensus among speculators behind the scenes seems to be that it's going to stay that way. If they're right, then for all intents and purposes, this is the end of the short-lived and decidedly inconsistent and annoying "Anniversary/KV/July exclusives". Basically, only the very first two (Spectra and Serena) fully keep that status, the next two (the Gwen and Kioko variants) keep half of it (they're not in EP but they're in the MP pool), and beyond these, that status is obsolete.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2

Indeed, they can restart any time, like in 5 minutes from now. They don't need the announcement banner for an event to start, and many event do start without popping up in the banner first. The legendary days from last week didn't pop up in the banner before starting.

But personally I'm not expecting this one to restart without some warning, even assuming they can find and fix the problems this morning (and remember that they spent a large chunk of Friday afternoon on it already).

My expectation is that if they can fix it simply, they'll prepare that today and the event will restart at reset tomorrow.

If the fix is more complex or time consuming, it may get rolled into the Wednesday patch window, and the event may restart at reset on Wednesday.

The parallel double date event may be extended, restarted or just left as is, but since it was clearly intended to fully match the kinkversary event, I think it's likely to be either extended or restarted.

I understand impatience, uncertainty, messed up plans, and wanting to know what will happen, but in this case I think it pays off to get a large cold drink, put on your sunglasses and relax.
(meme-masters, feel free to add appropriate imagery of sexy people putting this in practice B|)

• Like 5

A number of regular events never show up on the event widget 12 hours in advance, like LD or (regular) OD.

Furthermore, when a countdown to an event shows up 12 hours ahead, it means that event is already set up to launch automatically at that time. I don't expect the restarted KV to go through this process since they need to work on a fix for the issue we experienced on Friday first and it's most likely going to be a manual relaunch (or they'll set it up to relaunch on the next reset once they're confident enough in the fix).

At any rate, it was never going to be the case 12 hours before today's reset, aka at 1AM on the night between Sunday and Monday, where Kinkoid staff lives. ^^

13 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

I understand impatience, uncertainty, messed up plans, and wanting to know what will happen, but in this case I think it pays off to get a large cold drink, put on your sunglasses and relax.

This.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bohammettuz said:

I think it pays off to get a large cold drink, put on your sunglasses and relax

Exactly, I really enjoyed a weekend with nothing to do in the game. I would even appreciate more periods without events.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

A number of regular events never show up on the event widget 12 hours in advance, like LD or (regular) OD.

from what I have noticed it work only if something of the same type is not already in progress. so CE Ending on the same day as LD start prevents its preview since there both of Same type Event. path_event,legendary_contest, boss_bang,cumback_contest, dp_event, kinky are all there own type and don't have that issue. where is Event is shared by CE,LD,OD,ED,MD(this one I think as a subtype of mythic forget if it works because of that)

Edited by Yamiray
  • Thanks 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ July 14th, 2023 ] ​🎆​ Kinkversary 23 🎆 (It's baaacck!!)
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ July 14th, 2023 ] ​🎆​ Kinkversary 23 🎆 Extended

....  i Only has 10/100 Gur↕z...

i fought Noob-a-spy for 💛Trickster Stacy💛💛, 1x 50xCP, got 25💖💖💖Shards❣❣❣❣❣

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Karxan Edit: 

1st 50xCP: 25💖
10xCP: 12💖; 2💖 from SP
10xCP: 0
2nd 50xCP: 36💖 Stacy & 5💖 X-458; 2💖 from SP

Edited by Karxan
💛​​​​​​​Trickster Stacy💛💛

KV 2023 & DD Completed!

Spent 204 EPx1s, 4 EPx10s, and a draft orb.  Recruited 6 EP girls, and 18 KV girls, 24 total, from 14 drops.  Consumed all of the DD's 1k shards, and got the last 4 girls from single drops.  Now, my EP Pool is actually empty for the first time, and I recruited all of the KV 2023 girls.

image.png

2023-07-20_10-09-30.png

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1