[ August 2nd, 2023 ] Girl Skills 💡

Lumpi46

2 hours ago, Attirm said:

I actually don't know how Execute works. Although Geekette says 18% execution, in my testing it actually triggers much earlier and seems to be modified by the strength of the opponent. Against extremely weak opponents like villains, it triggers immediately when they're at 100%. Against very strong opponents in leagues it triggers around 25%. Against players I catch unboosted in leagues, I'm getting executions between 40-50%

Are you sure that it is not your regular attack which brings them below 18%? Probably it is just not well distinct visually. E.g. villains should always be defeated with the very first hit, so that execute is not even necessary. I mean I just see Fredy at level 321 with 58k ego vs my 137k AP. That would also explain why you see it triggering later the stronger the opponent, because you do less damage with against stronger opponents with your actual last hit to being them below 18% for execute to trigger.

Nice overview for the possible trait teams. Where did you get the data for the pose girls from? Because in harem, when filtering for pose, only girls you fully obtained are shown, while it is possible to filter for all other traits and having alle girls of the game shown. And I was always too lazy to go through one of the wiki pages to check for all good pose traits. I'm asking because I remember that column should be the best trait: 4 blue/yellow mythic girls have it as favourite pose, and I have at least one blue L5 with it.

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

Are you sure that it is not your regular attack which brings them below 18%?

That is entirely possible. As I mentioned, there could be a hidden attack that is not being shown that is resolving before the execution happens. As for the villains, I typically grind Jackson's Crew when there are no event girls available to me, since the book drops are more valuable than the negligible amount of ymens the others give, and they are strong enough to just barely live a hit most of the time.

Where did you get the data for the pose girls from?

Because in harem, when filtering for pose, only girls you fully obtained are shown

Interesting, I was not aware of this bug, let me see if I can fix that

Okay, I think the best way to fix this is to just tabulate all the 5 star girls that I don't own who are Sensual or Playful element:

• Indian Headstand: Aquarius
  • Suspended Congress: Winter Lolup
  • Column: Golden Bunny's Mom, Navigator Selena, Mythic Sifra, Mythic Noemy
  • Jack Hammer: Kira
  • Bridge: Sun Nike
  • Dolphin: Magnolia, Mythic eSME
  • Nose Dive: Dve
  • Sodomy: Amaya, Mythic Nike
  • Doggie Style: Mythic Lupa's Mom
  • 69: Mythic Estelle

This brings Column and Sodomy high enough to be noteworthy, and adds a little more to Doggie Style, 69, and Nose Dive I'll edit that into the original post (edit: and updated, it should be accurate now)

Edited by Attirm
  • Thanks 1

On 9/14/2023 at 8:59 PM, Horsting said:

BIG WARNING: I am pretty sure that skills (at least the shield) do not trigger when you do x2/x3 multi fights in league.

I am developing a new simulator and multi fights causes different results with the simulator. I don't know if it is a game bug or a simulator bug, but it has not happened in single fights yet.

Rewards (73 point):
image.thumb.jpeg.555b5ed4dae56e6beec7caa07b069908.jpeg

My team has 40% shield:
image.jpeg.dc5bdf168482bcdd53f983530ef90643.jpeg

The opponent team has no tier 5 skill:
image.jpeg.f1710d585f259f7995b87c377669f0df.jpeg

My new sim (supporting tier 5 skills) shows 25 point at least:
image.jpeg.39cba419b2c5ba382eec7f83b02d707b.jpeg

Zoo's sim (not supporting tier 5 skills):
image.jpeg.8a4923c3b0027594f09609340fae3281.jpeg

Damage table:
image.png.f33a5532630b1ffddc6ed84ddb4fa4d2.png

Edited by renalove
Add images
  • Thanks 5
  • Hearts 1

Thanks Rena, yes that looks pretty much like my observation. Unless you have huge healing, with only 0.01% chance for 21 points and no chance for any less, with the shield, a 100% chance for 25 points (nearly +4 as of +40% ego - healing) is very realistic. The 73 points you got for 3 fights on the other hand match precisely the expectations without shield.

Would be interesting whether this affects other skills as well. Embarrassing how badly KK code needs to be structured when they have the GS5 skills/shield in such a different place/block that it is even possible to be called for x1 fights but not for x2/x3 ones. Of course one would expect a single function, used for all buttons, to forge the particular outcome(s), and the only difference for x1 fights that the battle is visualised, after the result has been completely processed on the backend already. We are already so used to such major bugs with each and every new feature, that this does not even disappoint much further, but I would be totally surprised if any new feature would be without major bugs 😂😭.

• Like 1

il y a 35 minutes, Horsting a dit :

with the shield, a 100% chance for 25 points (nearly +4 as of +40% ego - healing)

Not really +40% since without shield you benefit from the heal relative to your damage. According to my simulations, shield can be a bit better than reflect when the score is very close to 25 but otherwise, reflect can be better.

5 hours ago, Tom208 said:

Not really +40% since without shield you benefit from the heal relative to your damage.

Jep, hence the 

6 hours ago, Horsting said:

Unless you have huge healing

and

6 hours ago, Horsting said:

- healing

After 119 fights in D3 with 24.92 average at level 373 I can say that it is indeed close to +4 flat point bonus for me. I only ever got 24 points when there was >5% chance for 20 points and less with current simulators. But I have not a single blue girl in my team this week, so with higher active (and passive) heal bonus, the benefit becomes smaller. But I cannot imagine that it gets even close to as bad as reflection when you attack. How much do do usually heal compared to the opponents average damage?

Did you compare reflect with execute already? Based on my thoughts, execute should be much better (and close to shield with low healing).

Against strong opponents, reflect becomes better, so probably best as defensive team, where relevant rivals are boosted + AM/LM and catch you unboosted, and in Pantheon, probably equal to execute. But as offensive team you are boosted and catch opponents unboosted, hence it is the bulk of cases where you get 21 points or more, hence 25 or at least 24 with the shield. However, I can't wait to get another GS5 maxed + a simulator (is your's already released?) to compare for myself.

• Like 3

il y a 16 minutes, Horsting a dit :

How much do do usually heal compared to the opponents average damage?

Well, it depends on the opponent. For the weakest ones, I'd say between 40 and 50% this week because I don't have any blue girl in my team.

il y a 18 minutes, Horsting a dit :

Did you compare reflect with execute already?

Not yet, I just have a mythic girl with Reflect skill and a legendary girl with Shield skill this week.

il y a 19 minutes, Horsting a dit :

However, I can't wait to get another GS5 maxed + a simulator (is your's already released?) to compare for myself

Yes, I released a simulator that takes into account the tier 5 skills. But for the stun skill, for now, I consider it always triggers but never blocks the tier 5 skill of the other fighter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

Well, it depends on the opponent. For the weakest ones, I'd say between 40 and 50% this week because I don't have any blue girl in my team.

I see, even with my blue counter team I do not even get close to those values. The opponents I currently fight (which are close to or little below average I did+will face) hit me with about 50k non-crit damage. And I do 100k - 150k non-crit damage (no AM/LM and 4 ginseng currently), increasing in rounds thanks to tier 4. Passive healing in the first rounds when shield is active would be about 5k, with the 3 blue counter team about 15k. This makes no large difference for the net value of the shield.

I released a new battle simulator for tier 5 skills, but sorry, it has not been fully tested. There were so many bugs in the game that I have given up testing it.

https://github.com/rena-jp/hh-battle-simulator-v3

And I used the simulator to predict my league points for each skill. Of course, if there is a bug in the simulator or in the game, this results will also be incorrect. At this time I was equipped with full ginseng (not full cordyceps).

Tier 5 skill Total points
Shield lvl 5 (40%) 7119
Shield lvl 4 (32%) 7013
Shield lvl 3 (24%) 6885
Stun lvl 5 (35%) 6834
Stun lvl 4 (28%) 6799
Stun lvl 3 (21%) 6744
Shield lvl 2 (16%) 6733
Execute lvl 5 (30%) 6696
Stun lvl 2 (14%) 6661
Reflect lvl 5 (100%) 6652
Execute lvl 4 (24%) 6625
Reflect lvl 4 (80%) 6592
Shield lvl 1 (8%) 6563
Execute lvl 3 (18%) 6552
Stun lvl 1 (7%) 6539
Reflect lvl 3 (60%) 6539
Execute lvl 2 (12%) 6497
Reflect lvl 2 (40%) 6482
Execute lvl 1 (6%) 6428
Reflect lvl 1 (20%) 6421
No skill 6364

Shield is the best and could be a game changer. I think the reason for this is that your shield not only protects your ego, but also prevents your opponents from healing their ego because they can heal their ego only when giving damage to your ego. In other words, your opponents never heal until your shield is broken. F2P players should only use bulbs for submissive or physical girls.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Hearts 1

Reaching back to the tier 3 skills, do we know if a submissive girl with dual hair colours would receive boosts from girls with either hair colour on the team?
For a specific example, Fanny & Fione have red and purple hair, and being submissive, their tier 3 depends on hair color.

Their skills UI lists only red hair however.

Has anybody tested this, or does anyone know the answer from a different source?

(I haven't reread the entire thread, but a couple of searches didn't turn up a known answer.)

18 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

Reaching back to the tier 3 skills, do we know if a submissive girl with dual hair colours would receive boosts from girls with either hair colour on the team?

Yes, e.g. Bunna gets the bonus from pink hair even that her "first" hair color and hence trait is silver. But her tier 3 skill does not give other pink haired girls the bonus, so the single color shown as trait is accurate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, renalove said:

but also prevents your opponents from healing their ego because they can heal their ego only when giving damage to your ego

Oh wow, I did not realise or think about that. This at least partly compensates the fact that you do not heal yourself either while you have the shield. While shield, stun and reflect are in the order I expected, I am surprised that execute turns out to be relatively weak. While we should take it still with caution, as bugs in both, the game and the simulator are possible, I am thinking why this could be right:

• One aspect could be that you do mostly not benefit from the whole theoretical 30% less opponent ego. Your last hit might bring it far below 30%. Although this is for the regular last hit just the same. However, the shorter the fights (the more damage you do relative to the opponents effective ego), the larger your relative damage overhead on the last hit or execute.
  • Also I was always calculating with 6 rounds in average, while I figured that for most of you league veterans it is shorter, probably 4 rounds, max 5? In that case, the execute skill reduces opponent attacks mostly by 1 only, compared to e.g. 2 less attacks when stun triggers (sufficiently early).
  • And execute, same as reflect, reduce the duration of the fight, while shield and stun do not (if you win). And with tier 4 skills one benefits from longer fights. In my league, not a single opponent has as many bulbs invested as me, most are nearly of fully unskilled (thanks to 430i's script making this easily visible), all have less tier 4 skilled girls. I think most do rotate their whole team with blessings, while I keep it mostly, also since I always only have a few relevant girls blessed anyway, which are still overall weaker when not either skilled or benefiting from other's tier 3 skills. So once my shield is gone, my damage has increased more than the opponent's damage, so that I am further ahead. This benefit would be partly lost if execute or reflect did knock the opponent out earlier.

However, maaany thanks! I'll waste some mythic bulbs or Ymen as well for a comparison with your simulator.

EDIT: A start, comparing shield with none shield for the 13 opponents I have highest non-shield point expectations for, after 128/306 fights. Not all of them are unblessed, so they are somewhat around my average opponent powers. Although last week my average was 21.41:

None Shield Diff
22.90 24.99 2.09
21.73 24.91 3.18
21.45 24.69 3.24
21.19 24.51 3.32
20.63 24.10 3.47
20.49 24.13 3.64
20.49 24.02 3.53
20.49 23.95 3.46
20.32 23.89 3.57
20.16 24.21 4.05
20.14 23.75 3.61
20.11 23.97 3.86
20.09 23.87 3.78
Averages
20.78 24.23 3.45

Interesting is the one case where I get over 4 points more. That opponent does (of course) less damage than me, but still has higher healing. So he basically looses more ego from missed heals while my shield is active than I do, which explains this case for me. Otherwise it matches my subjective experiences over those 128 fights quite well, that it is close to a flat 4 points bonus (capped by 25, of course).

I figured that Rena's script actually allows a better comparison with the complete league outcome prediction (which of course ignores that fact that you will catch most of the opponents unboosted instead of in their current state):

• Without skill: 5480,5
  • With shield: 6650,2
  • With 178 fights left, this is an average difference of ... wait @renalove this sum does not respect fights which are already done, but predicts the outcome in case you fight again all enemies? With all 306 fights this would be a 3.82 points difference, which is still huge considering that the 25 cap reduces the diff for all fights which have a high prediction without skill already.
Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

this sum does not respect fights which are already done, but predicts the outcome in case you fight again all enemies?

I updated script. There are two tooltips in v3.2. Sum (sim column) is sum of simulated results. Score expected (challenges column) is sum of actual and simulated results. My script does not depend on hiding fought opponents.

Edited by renalove
Correct grammar mistakes
  • Thanks 3

Instead of building a whole team around a tier 5 skill each week, I think it's more practical to just choose 4 permanent M6s for each skill.  You want the strongest version of the tier 5 skill anyway.  I have an L5 Venus w/ their tier 5 reflect unlocked atm, but I'll reset that, once I can max out an M6's tier 5. The mythic skill tree needs 6, 10, 5, 5, & 5 bulbs, for 31 total bulbs.  I just have 17 mythic bulbs atm.

After seeing @renalove's sim scores, Shield definitely seems like the one to unlock first for leagues.  If doing x2 and x3 fights ignores the tier 5 skill, then I'd do single fights for now, just to be safe.

@Attirm & @Horsting, the Harem ++ script is also helpful for filtering by attributes.  I use the HH: Girl Data sheet too, but it's sometimes easier to see the girls visually in-game rather than a spreadsheet.  I outlined traits w/ 4 or more M6s.

M6 Traits

image.png

Blue Eyes is definitely the most common trait among M6s.  I'd try to pick from that pool of girls, just to keep it simple.

image.png

L5 Traits

Here, I outlined any trait w/ 6 or more L5s, assuming you could have 1 M6 plus 6 L5s in a team.  Zodiac Signs and Poses have no issues, but there are deficiencies in some Hair/Eye colors.

image.png

If these girls had an attribute w/ 4 M6s or higher, I gave it a check mark ✔️.  If it was terrible, w/ very few girls, I gave it an X .

Shield 🟠

image.png

U Valentina has blue eyes like Sake, but Taurus is a better tier 3 trait.  I've already made teams focused on it.  I prefer physical girls vs. submissive ones, and have 3 CH A/D physical gear.  I'd pick her as my shield-bearer.

• Bridge (3 M6s & 14 L5s)
  • Tier 3 trait: Taurus (2 M6s & 12 L5s).
  • Blue Hair (4 M6s & 19 L5s) ✔️
  • Blue Eyes (10 M6s & 49 L5s) ✔️

Sake is well-rounded and appealing.  I just prefer physical girls for the crit chance.  She'd be my 2nd choice, b/c Aries is awesome.

• Bridge (3 M6s & 14 L5s)
  • Aries (7 M6s & 15 L5s) ✔️
  • Tier 3 trait: white hair (3 M6s & 9 L5s)

Bunna seems like an obvious choice, b/c of dual hair colors, but her pink hair is more valuable, than her tier 3 grey haired trait, which is pretty useless.  Golden Eyes (12 girls) and Missionary (15 girls) aren't more common than Blue Eyes (59 girls) and Bridge (17 girls).

• Missionary (2 M6s & 13 L5s).
  • Taurus (2 M6s & 12 L5s).
  • Tier 3 Trait: Grey Hair (2 M6s, & 1 L5). 
  • Pink Hair (6 M6s & 18 L5s). ✔️
  • Golden Eyes (6 M6s & 6 L5s). ✔️

Stun 🟡

image.png

Bright Agate would be my choice, despite having dark blond hair (2 girls), which is almost equivalent to unknown.  Aries and Blue Eyes are some of the most compatible attributes.  I'd prefer to have a Dom rather than a Playful girl most of the time.

• Suspended Congress (3 M6s & 14 L5s)
  • Dark Blond Hair (1 M6 & 1 L5) 
  • Tier 3 trait: Blue Eyes (10 M6s & 49 L5s) ✔️

Esme has dual hair and eye colors, which makes her super appealing, except for her playful element.  I noticed 4 of my sensual L5s had Purple Hair/Eyes, but their tier 3 traits concern poses, not eye color, so it wouldn't make sense.  Helped me realize that the 3 sensual L5s, Lavender, Sofia, and Sheba have some damn good Nose Dive synergy.

• Tier 3 trait: Dolphin (1 M6s & 14 L5s)
  • Aquarius (3 M6s & 10 L5s).
  • Blond Hair (4 M6s & 31 L5s) ✔️
  • Purple Hair (3 M6s & 23 L5s) ✔️
  • Purple Eyes (3 M6s & 17 L5s)
  • Golden Eyes (6 M6s & 15 L5s) ✔️

Execute 🔵🔴

image.png

New Year Estelle has Blue Eyes and an Aries zodiac sign.  The rest don't.  No need to overthink this one.

• Tier 3 trait: 69 (3 M6s & 15 L5s)
  • Blue Hair (4 M6s & 19 L5s) ✔️

Angelic Lenaelle would be my second choice, just b/c she shares her tier 3 Column trait w/ L Sifra, and has dual hair colors.

• Tier 3 trait: Column (6 M6s & 10 L5s) ✔️
  • Aquarius (3 M6s & 10 L5s).
  • Black Hair (3 M6s & 20 L5s)
  • Red Hair (5 M6s & 15 L5s) ✔️
  • Brown Eyes (5 M6s & 12 L5s) ✔️

Reflect 🟢🟣

image.png

High Mage Arcana is my first choice, since she's an Aries, and she also has blue eyes.  It's a win/win.

• Doggie Style (4 M6s & 16 L5s) ✔️
  • Tier 3 trait: Blue Hair (4 M6s & 19 L5s) ✔️

Succubus Abrael would be my second choice, since she has dual eye colors, and one is blue eyes, but her tier 3 trait is Capricorn.

• 69 (3 M6s & 15 L5s)
  • Tier 3 trait: Capricorn (4 M6s & 20 L5s). ✔️
  • Pink Hair (6 M6s & 18 L5s). ✔️
  • Golden Eyes (6 M6s & 15 L5s) ✔️

TLDR:  Picked 4 M6s to upgrade tier 5 skills.  They all have blue eyes, which Bright Agate's tier 3 skill can enhance.

Shield: U Valentina 🟠 Tier 3 Taurus.
Stun: Bright Agate   Tier 3 Blue Eyes.
Execute: NY Estelle 🔵  Tier 3 69.
Reflect: HM Arcana 🟢  Tier 3 Blue Hair.

FYI: I moved the pantheon related comments over to that thread.

• Thanks 4

23 minutes ago, 430i said:

Where in the UI is the skills-relevant hair color shown?

In the girl detail panel the icon for the tier 3 skill is shown in the relevant color.
And when that's a little subtle like in gray vs. silver, open the skills page and hover over the main tier 3 icon. That has a pops up a textual description of the hair colour.

In general, it seems to be the first hair colour in the girl description for dual coloured girls.

• Thanks 1

Okay, if skills continue to work as they have in Seasons (where you now need a greater than 97% chance of winning to assure victory), I suppose I'll have to deal with it. Do I like the feature? Hell no, but since KK isn't known for listening to how their user base feels about game features, I have no choice if I want to continue playing.  *sigh*

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Instead of building a whole team around a tier 5 skill each week, I think it's more practical to just choose 4 permanent M6s for each skill.

I think that the respec is too expensive to be used on a regular basis, and you're more or less locked in. The only reason to change is if you get some new acquisitions into your harem that convince you to change horses. But by and large you should pick one and stick with her.

For me, though, T5 mythic skills are still months away. I'm not even on T3 mythic skills on my first mythic yet. The reality is that in my time zone, the contest reset is at 4:00 AM so I've been in bed for hours by the time the results are determined. This means I need to massively overkill to win contests to avoid getting sniped, and never get cheap wins with a quick snipe, so I pay tooth and nail for every mythic bulb. 

I actually think it's extremely unfair that Kinkoid tied this feature to contests, because it massively disadvantages people in my time zone. But it is what it is, mythics are really not an option for me for the next few months, and once they are an option I will have enough bulbs to run one mythic. Maybe a year from now I'll be working on my second. 

6 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I outlined traits w/ 4 or more M6s.

You also need to consider whether there are actually girls with the right skill traits. Aries is a good example; while there are 7 mythics and 15 L5's with that sign, there is only a single girl with the Aries trait skill. So sure, there are plenty of options to build an Aries lineup, but Zoya is the only girl that can benefit from it. So it's not a particularly useful lineup.

This is why I think building into Blue eyes, Brown eyes, or Blond hair makes the most sense. Not only are there a ton of girls with that trait, there are plenty that have the corresponding trait skill too.

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • uwu 1

On 9/17/2023 at 11:37 AM, renalove said:

I released a new battle simulator for tier 5 skills, but sorry, it has not been fully tested. There were so many bugs in the game that I have given up testing it.

https://github.com/rena-jp/hh-battle-simulator-v3

And I used the simulator to predict my league points for each skill. Of course, if there is a bug in the simulator or in the game, this results will also be incorrect. At this time I was equipped with full ginseng (not full cordyceps).

Tier 5 skill Total points
Shield lvl 5 (40%) 7119
Shield lvl 4 (32%) 7013
Shield lvl 3 (24%) 6885
Stun lvl 5 (35%) 6834
Stun lvl 4 (28%) 6799
Stun lvl 3 (21%) 6744
Shield lvl 2 (16%) 6733
Execute lvl 5 (30%) 6696
Stun lvl 2 (14%) 6661
Reflect lvl 5 (100%) 6652
Execute lvl 4 (24%) 6625
Reflect lvl 4 (80%) 6592
Shield lvl 1 (8%) 6563
Execute lvl 3 (18%) 6552
Stun lvl 1 (7%) 6539
Reflect lvl 3 (60%) 6539
Execute lvl 2 (12%) 6497
Reflect lvl 2 (40%) 6482
Execute lvl 1 (6%) 6428
Reflect lvl 1 (20%) 6421
No skill 6364

Shield is the best and could be a game changer. I think the reason for this is that your shield not only protects your ego, but also prevents your opponents from healing their ego because they can heal their ego only when giving damage to your ego. In other words, your opponents never heal until your shield is broken. F2P players should only use bulbs for submissive or physical girls.

What is the score if used 2 ginseng + 2 chlorella instead of 4 ginseng

11 hours ago, Attirm said:

I actually think it's extremely unfair that Kinkoid tied this feature to contests, because it massively disadvantages people in my time zone.

I agree that contests are naturally unfair, but I get more bulbs (mythic and legendary as well) from DMs and champs each. I.e. the CbC, which I am always either 1st or top 4 (3x 1st, 3x top 4 from last two weeks), give me probably around 25% at most of all mythic and legendary bulbs, so not game changing. Around 25% come from DMs, 25% or more from champs and 25% from seasons (also as I have the season pass). As even being online around reset does not guarantee a win and not being online does not rule out top 4, I'd rate the disadvantage (how much less relevant bulbs per time) people have because of their time zone or working schedule/location for GS somewhere between 10% and 15%.

EDIT: Back to GS5. Here an update of shield vs no skill with 4x cordy and AME, still no blue girl in team (hence low healing), using Rena's battle simulator full league sim. Hence this is the sum of simulations against all opponents in their current booster state, regardless which one I did fight already. And it is after blessings reset and with new snapshot, hence all opponents effectively have current blessings:

• With shield: 7304.7
  • Without skill: 6385.5
  • Diff: 919.2 ^= 3.00 points per fight

Less than with 4x ginseng and without AME, which makes sense, since:

1. With me perfectly boosted, more opponents are close to 25 points already, just hitting the cap with the shield.
  2. The shield benefits from ego, i.e. ginseng, hence with cordys, the difference between shield and no shield becomes a little smaller.
Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

I agree that contests are naturally unfair, but I get more bulbs (mythic and legendary as well) from DMs and champs each

This has not been my experience. I haven't been tracking exactly, but I've yet to even see a mythic bulb from champions and I think I've seen all of one from DM's. Legendary bulbs are better, but not by much, maybe 10 total between DM's and champions. Contests are my primary bulb income, and as mentioned contests are not good for me.

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

As even being online around reset does not guarantee a win and not being online does not rule out top 4, I'd rate the disadvantage (how much less relevant bulbs per time) people have because of their time zone or working schedule/location for GS somewhere between 10% and 15%.

I think you're massively understating that disadvantage. 

It's not just the inability to compete in the last few hours, it's also that I need to over-compete earlier in the day to compensate. Because I am so vulnerable to sniping, it's very common for me to get knocked down to 5th place if I am too conservative, so when I do invest resources into winning I need to overkill it. This depletes my resources for future contest days. For instance, I can really only afford to compete in CBC's once per month because of how many resources I need to drop to ensure I don't waste them and end up in the 5th place bracket.

I never get the opportunity to look at the competition 10 minutes before contest close and see an opportunity for a good placement with minimal effort. I'm looking at it 4+ hours before close, and that can be completely unrepresentative of the final standings.

• Hug 3

On 9/17/2023 at 1:07 PM, Horsting said:

Yes, e.g. Bunna gets the bonus from pink hair even that her "first" hair color and hence trait is silver. But her tier 3 skill does not give other pink haired girls the bonus, so the single color shown as trait is accurate.

Uh. Neither did I know this nor am I sure I fully understood in which direction it works / doesn't work.

Could you explain once again and use my current team as example?

Esme - Blond and Purple, Avaritia - Purple, Matcha - Purple, Liberator Safra - Purple, Trixie - Purple, Melodic Amelia - Silver and Purple, Radka - Blue. Melodic Amelia and Trixie have trait "Hair Color" and are skilled until tier 5 and 4, respectively. How much attack bonus (skill 3 only) give Melodic Amelia and Trixie? I thought 4.8% each, but it seems to be less. Is it even 0% for Melodic Amelia, as bonus is only granted for silver?

I planned to level up Rachael (Purple) and Lihua (Black and Purple) in tomorrow's CbC and replace Matcha and Liberator Safra. How much attack bonus would Melodic Amelia and Trixie get in this new team?

Edited by Bobick
  • Like 1

Hmm, you seem very unlucky with DMs and champs then, or I am very lucky for weeks, not sure: Last week I got 4 mythic and 4 legendary bulbs form champs from about 350 tickets. As I get about 50 tickets per day from PoP (mostly), event rewards and villains, I spam them whenever I can, not wasting any time on the draft/outcome if they do not drop OD girls. And from DMs it was at least 2 mythic and 4 legendary bulbs I do remember, probably more, and today another 2 legendary ones (not counted into "last" week). From CbC last week it was 2 mythic and 2 legendary bulbs, i.e. less then each of the other two sources. And counting the overall bulbs I have, this was a pretty average week.

If you can only afford to compete in CbC once per month, and this is your primary bulb source, then you get less than 3 mythic or 6 legendary bulbs per month from DMs and champs?

I am aware of the disadvantage from time zone, I just said that being online does not guarantee a win either, while not being online does not guarantee a loose (as you confirm). See bolitho's posts in the CbC thread who is online at reset and, I'd say, as good as F2P can be, and by far is not top 4 all the time. I am not in bracket of death yet, hence have it easier. So while one can surely criticise the unfairness of contests in general, I still do not see that this has a major affect on the ability to make use of GS. But if your DM/champ drop rate really is that bad, then I am wrong.

26 minutes ago, Bobick said:

Uh. Neither did I know this nor am I sure I fully understood in which direction it works / doesn't work.

Basically it works exactly as described: For every girl which has the single trait color shown on the skill icon you get the bonus, regardless which/how much other colors the skilled girl has. And girls with multiple colors (not the trait but their body attributes) can get the bonus from skilled girls with any of these trait colors.

If Melodic Amelia has silver hair shown on the icon, then she grants the bonus only to girls with silver hair, while her second purple hair color is irrelevant (actually on the wiki, only silver hair is notes: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Melodic-Amelia). Trixie however has only purple as hair color, hence must also have purple hair as trait and hence grants the bonus to all girls with purple hair. Hence your bonus should be:

• 0.8*1 from Melodic Amelia, who only boosts herself
  • 0.8*6=4.8 from Trixie, who boosts everyone but Radka
  • Sum: 5.6%

Your planned replacements tomorrow both should not change something, as you replace purple haired girls with purple haired ones? I'll max out Lihua tomorrow as well, with her nice double blessing 🙂. Probably I'll reset another girl's skills for the first time, so that I can max out her skills as well 🤔.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Horsting said:

If Melodic Amelia has silver hair shown on the icon, then she grants the bonus only to girls with silver hair, while her second purple hair color is irrelevant (actually on the wiki, only silver hair is notes: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Melodic-Amelia).

Thanks for the swift reply. And drat, misplanned. I will keep Melodic Amelia, though, as she gives me shield in skill 5. Your formulation "grants the bonus to girls" explains why I was confused which direction you meant in your previous post - I've always seen this as "gets the bonus only from girls".

34 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Your planned replacements tomorrow both should not change something, as you replace purple haired girls with purple haired ones?

Sorry, typo. I want to replace Matcha and Radka. It is clear now, this would give me 5.6% bonus from Trixie, still nothing (i.e. 0.8%) from Melodic Amelia.

Edited by Bobick