[ August 2nd, 2023 ] Girl Skills 💡

Lumpi46

10 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Rare (3/3): 0.6%
Legendary (4/4): 0.8%

Not that it matters that much, but where do the two (occasionally) relevant Epics in the game fall between these? Do they get 3 or 4? From the low amount of epic light bulbs in your screenshot, I'm guessing you've already maxed out both of them, so you must know.

55 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Not that it matters that much, but where do the two (occasionally) relevant Epics in the game fall between these? Do they get 3 or 4? From the low amount of epic light bulbs in your screenshot, I'm guessing you've already maxed out both of them, so you must know.

1.thumb.jpg.809ae426d72e2999b5270cd3c233afd7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/13/2023 at 12:31 PM, DvDivXXX said:

On 8/13/2023 at 12:19 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

Tier 3 Trait Max Atk % boost per girl w/ matching trait (including the original)
Common/Starting (3/3): 0.6%
Rare (3/3): 0.6%
Epic (4/4): 0.8%
Legendary (4/4): 0.8%
Mythic (5/5): 1%

Yep, sorry, I added that "epic % info" for future readers.  Didn't think about it, b/c I maxed the 2x E5s already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

could someone hep me with my math?

my example girl (peeping agate) starts at 1398 income an hour

the way i understand the income upgrades its boost by 1000 to make her 2398 or by 10 % which would make her 1540ish

she ended up with 1618 with the plus 1000, am i just dumb and dont get basic addition?

also i dont have any girls who have more than 10000 income so why is the 10% even an option?

Edited by Kissmydick

34 minutes ago, Kissmydick said:

could someone hep me with my math?

The bonuses are applied to the amount they give when you grab their income, not to their average per hour. Say, a girl gives 10k once every 24 hours, that's an average of 1k per hour. But when you take the skill upgrade that gives "+200" it's added to her  flat income, the 10k in this example, not to the 1k average income per hour. So if you translate that in per hour terms, in this imaginary example, that's only +8.33 income/hour, because she'll give 10,200 once every 24 hours instead of 10,000.

If you instead pick the "+2%" upgrade, that's also applied to the 10k, not the 1k. 2% of 10,000 is also 200, so for this exact example it's a wash (it will also increase her flat income to 10,0200 and her per hour income to 1,008.33).

If the girl's flat income is 5k, then +2% to that only adds 100 ymens to it, so half of what the "+200" upgrade gives. But if her flat income is 15k, then +2% of that is 300 ymens, which is better than the flat +200.

You have to open up the wiki and scratch your head on the income table for each girl if you want to minmax every upgrade, because unfortunately the Harem in the game itself only shows the average income per hour on each girl's page, without specifying how much her flat income actually is, or what her cooldown is between two flat incomes. So you can't calculate which upgrade is best based on the harem info alone.

EDIT: In any case, the income upgrades are basically negligible. Even for the girls with the largest income per hour (the three Starting girls Bunny, Juliette and Red Battler specifically, who have a 50k/hour income) that's pocket change in this game's economy where we routinely handle millions or hundreds of millions of Ymens for so many things. My entire harem gives me around 12M when everyone is off cooldown, so maybe once a day (if I had a subscription or if I wanted to pay 12 kobans for one or two GPx10s worth of cash), and I'm closing in on 1.5k girls. After upgrading the aforementioned three moneymakers, they now give me ~60k/hour apiece instead of 50k/hour. That's not even noticeable.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

17 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

You have to open up the wiki and scratch your head on the income table for each girl if you want to minmax every upgrade, because unfortunately the Harem in the game itself only shows the average income per hour on each girl's page, without specifying how much her flat income actually is, or what her cooldown is between two flat incomes. So you can't calculate which upgrade is best based on the harem info alone.

Now it's List View's time to shine!

• Like 3
  • Juicy peach 1

My personal feedback on Light Bulb distribution:

On 8/15/2023 at 6:24 PM, DvDivXXX said:

the entire Light Bulb's distribution is completely ass backwards, being based on "Rarity" in a game that has LONG abandoned any meaningful sense of "rarity" as it's understood in basically any other game ever.

• Common = useless
  • Epic = useless (as soon as you received and used the 44 you'll ever need)
  • Rare = pretty good (at least up to a point, but with soon 12 girls worth maxing out, there's time)
  • Mythic = crucial forever
  • Legendary = bread and butter forever more

In a game with proper rarities, the current distribution would make perfect sense. In this one where Legendary is what any other game would call Common because it's the most common type and also the second most used in combat, not at all.

One solution to this could be to add a conversion system. Even at a bad rate, the ability to convert useless epics, commons and eventually also rares (in a year or so) into legendaries or mythics would solve the issue.

The other solution would require revising the entire "Rarity" system, or at least aligning the distribution of Light Bulbs with the distribution of girls instead of the so-called "rarity" which doesn't match at all how rare or useful girls from each type or "rarity" actually are.

Yet another thing they could do that would help mitigate this issue without requiring as much effort, imho:

1. Make Club Champions drop light bulbs just like personal champions.

2. Make champions drop a light bulb 100% of the time, with the RNG determining what type of bulb(s) you get, instead of whether or not you get a bulb, and then what type.

EDIT: Also this would make a LOT more sense and be fairer for everyone involved, in my honest opinion:

image.png

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 7
  • Hearts 1

i didnt really want to believe the droprate of bulbs was this bad but after kinkoid For some reason gave me free platinum card for three days i decided fuck it i got Like 11k tickets  after playing for 4-5 years so decided to do as much champion fights as humanly possible with my for the momment free champion fights the droprate for 1 mythic bulb seem to be somewhere between 300-400 Fights so for 7 maxed out mythics you only need 30-35 years 100% agree with DvDivXXX a 100% droprate of bulbs would be way better i mean you have 5 different rariities to make it Feel More interesting and Rewarding you could even make it so every raritiy have a 10% single Drop of bulb and a 10% double Drop Chance on each rarity

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Still waiting for my 19th legendary bulb (have 18).  Tried to visualize the best groups of girls, in this new girl skill meta.  Finished an image for Dom/Ecc & Eye Colors.  If I'm bored enough, I'll make ones for the rest of the traits.  I took screenshots from @zoopokemon's HH:Girl Data sheet already.  That makes it easier to check positions.  If you try filtering for positions in the regular harem, it won't show girls you haven't recruited.  Also, for example, If you filter for "Dom/Ecc & Blue Eyed girls" w/ Liliat's Harem ++ script, it'll include every element w/ that eye color, and not just Dom/Ecc.  The spreadsheet is easier, and more reliable.

I still think blue eyed doms are one of the best options.  That was true for blessed mythics, and the pantheon, and now also valid for girl skills.  2 M6s, 8 L5s, 1 R5, and 1 C5 Dom w/ blue eyes as their trait, makes it easier to mix and match across rarities, and still double the atk boost.  Plus, since they're Doms, there'll be an additional passive atk boost w/ them in the team.

Leona and Lucia stand out to me, b/c they also have dual hair colors, on top of being Doms w/ blue eyes.  I'm considering investing legendary bulbs into them first.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i found a useful tip for anyone trying to get the most income from the first skill tree without using the wiki, 

i upgrade the 200 skill, see how much it raises the income then do the 2% one, then dump 5 more points into which one went up more, its works since you need one in the worse stat anyway

sorry if this was obvious but it saved me tons of time so i thought to pass it along

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kissmydick said:

i found a useful tip for anyone trying to get the most income from the first skill tree without using the wiki, 

i upgrade the 200 skill, see how much it raises the income then do the 2% one, then dump 5 more points into which one went up more, its works since you need one in the worse stat anyway

sorry if this was obvious but it saved me tons of time so i thought to pass it along

On 8/2/2023 at 11:39 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

At 10,398 ymens and lower, it's better to have the full flat bonus.

At 11,603 ymens and higher, it's better to have the full 10% ymen bonus.

On 8/2/2023 at 10:46 PM, hihi1237823 said:

image.thumb.png.24c899ea041ec6abcca560f76c0c745b.png

On 8/2/2023 at 11:52 PM, Bobick said:

Yes, exactly. If you want to really optimize the last ymen, keep those decisive values in mind: base income >= 11,600 -> 5 bulbs on percentage increase, 11,600 > base income >= 11,200 -> 4 bulbs on percentage increase etc.

11,600 - 11,200 - 10,800 - 10,400 are the exact solutions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kissmydick said:

Indeed. However, note that both skills increase the effect of each other, as the +200 are first added to the base income, then multiplied by the 2%. So with girls close to 10,000 income, best could be half/half. However, this few Ymen just do not matter, the 10k breaking point (use +200 if below 10k, +2% if above) works sufficiently well.

EDIT: Ah lol, what a ninja Ravi, and even with all the (complex) details about this point 😄. However, for everyone who is not perfectionist and just MUST get the absolute best out of it, do not spend too much time into this, as it has practically zero effect.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

If you want a really simple rule for the income bulbs, which I guess is over 98% optimal:

• 5- or 6-star girls: go for the 2% option.
  • 3- or 1-star girls: go for the straight 200 option.

(I might not be the first to think of this. I don't recall everything that's been said on the topic)

16 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I still think blue eyed doms are one of the best options.  That was true for blessed mythics, and the pantheon, and now also valid for girl skills.  2 M6s, 8 L5s, 1 R5, and 1 C5 Dom w/ blue eyes as their trait, makes it easier to mix and match across rarities, and still double the atk boost.  Plus, since they're Doms, there'll be an additional passive atk boost w/ them in the team.

Leona and Lucia stand out to me, b/c they also have dual hair colors, on top of being Doms w/ blue eyes.  I'm considering investing legendary bulbs into them first.

Yop. I miraculously reached a bit over 23 purple light bulbs total yesterday and I seriously considered all my options before using them. I tried out various teams and checked many possible combos. I ended up setting on fully skilling my Leona even though swapping out Santa Claudia* for her cost me a fair bit of raw stats (but nowhere near as much as swapping out one of my four White Mythics for a White L5 would have been, because the swap I've made was between two unblessed girls). This gave my team quite a nice buff compared to either full White or my top 4 Whites and 3 Dark Mythics. The dual hair color and her being CH were two factors I considered for picking Leona over other Blue eyes Dark L5s. 

1. EDIT: I meant to say Claudia, not Housemaid who has blue eyes too and I ofc kept in my team.

2. EDIT: For what it's worth, between Blessings, GG and Girl Skills, the secondary bonuses from MGn even from my full set of one (unblessed) color such as my own full Blue set, are completely outweighed right now. To the point that squeezing 3 Blue girls in my team weakens it by a lot, and I'm far better off doing without any secondary MG for now.
Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Horsting said:

This is very inaccurate: There are many 3* girls with > 10k income and many 5* girls with <10k income. Really, take the 10k breaking point, there should be nothing simpler.

I'm not saying it's perfect, but I would disagree with 'very inaccurate'.

I have a group of 3* girls that are over 10k, and they are precisely those girls that have an 8-hour collection cycle like Albane. And their base income is 10160 so still very close to 10k.

I have precisely 4 5* girls that are under 10k income: Murane, Mizuki, Summer Geekette, and Solveig.

I'm happy to update my knowledge if you know something different. I'm taking this from my own collection sorted by salary, and while I'm fairly complete on 5* girls (missing only 12, mostly from seasonal events), there are a lot of 3* girls I haven't upgraded yet so they aren't sorted into their final place.

• Like 3

Once more, I'd like to remind the audience in general and @Kissmydick in particular that income skills have such a tiny impact either way, it doesn't really matter. Even if you could give the income skill to your entire harem with perfect min-maxing, your overall total income from it would barely increase.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

I have a group of 3* girls that are over 10k, and they are precisely those girls that have an 8-hour collection cycle like Albane. And their base income is 10160 so still very close to 10k.

I have precisely 4 5* girls that are under 10k income: Murane, Mizuki, Summer Geekette, and Solveig.

I have also 3x 3* with >10k, but very most of my 3* are not fully upgraded, and I have only 295 girls in total, so thought there must be many more. But probably I am lucky to have exactly those 3 with >10k: Albane indeed, Aphrodite and Sara Jay, all 8h indeed, which probably makes sense as this is the highest possible income timeout? Murane and Solveig are the two 5* I also have, with 8xxx an 6xxx income not so close to 10k. But is it simpler to go with your rule than just check for the 10k directly, and with this do the right decision in those at least 7 cases as well?

I mean, if one really cares about this at all (agreeing with DvDivXXX that it is actually irrelevant), then one must be perfectionist already to a certain degree. An if this is the case, then I assume one wants to skill also these 7 girls correctly 😄.

Only those 10,398-11,603 girls are more complicated to skill correctly and at the same time sufficiently close to 10k for most to accept just giving them +10%. At least for me that is true, i.e. I won't check again the table to do the right skill split for them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Horsting said:

But is it simpler to go with your rule than just check for the 10k directly, and with this do the right decision in those at least 7 cases as well?

In the default harem interface in list view, the income is right there. In grid view it's not displayed, and neither is it in the Harem++ interface from Liliat's script for those (like me) who are still sticking with that. 

But yeah, overall I fully agree with you and DvDivXXX that it doesn't really matter and the only reason to do the income thing at all is to get to the next tier. But it's fun sometimes to debate unimportant things.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • uwu 1

Let me get this straight. When leveling up the third skill, taking Bunny as example, she has the "Position" as trait and her position is "Doggie style", then you get the additional bonus for every other "Doggie style" girl in you team right? This means if "Doggie style" were to be blessed this week and all/most team girls had this position, this would be quite good option to invest lightbulbs in, right (ignoring that there might be better ones)?