[ August 2nd, 2023 ] Girl Skills 💡

Lumpi46

2 hours ago, garadron said:

to keep up with opponents in Season

You really mean season, or league? In league, shield is clearly best in very most cases. As hero level 407 against much stronger opponents with boosters, stun and reflect can be better, but when I catch them unboosted, often it is again the shield. So I guess as veteran, there won't be more than 1-2 opponents where anything else could be a little better than shield.

In season however, same as in Pantheon, where your left ego does not matter, but only whether you win or loose, the shield looses a large part of its value: that you can loose 49% of your original ego without loosing any league point. In Pantheon additionally the gods are much stronger, raising the value power reflect and stun, but that is probably the minor part.

Some weeks ago I did a comparison between a blessed L5 with shield at level 4 and +4.8% GS3 AP bonus vs unblessed M6 with shield level 5, and the unblessed M6 made the team stronger, even that her stats and the resulting team stats were significantly lower. So I use an M6 with maxed shield skill no matter what. Only a double blessing and/or if the girl does not only get a high GS3 AP bonus from others, but also shares the same GS3 trait, I might recheck:

• Like 1

Probably we need the skill simulator for seasons (with P[W]) as well @renalove 😄.

My impression is that outside of league, the skills are relatively good balanced, reflect and stun a little better against strong opponents, shield a little better against weak ones. The question is whether one has sufficient mythic bulbs to skill an M6 with stun or reflect (only) for season, when it is only slightly better than shield (mandatory IMO, for league) against some opponents.

To not waste too much bulbs (resp Ymen for reset) it probably makes sense to max out one M6 (or L5) with reflect, which you would/could use as defensive team in league anyway, and compare it in seasons with the M6 shield in case of such <30% opponents. I do not remember that anyone did some serious comparison in seasons yet, or explicitly noted the win chances in league (instead of the expected points).

Edited by Horsting

I am curious how to community decides between different teams to use for the leagues. I see Ravi often posts different setups, some with higher power, other with higher attack. Is there some rule of thumb to decide which one to take? So far I went with my gut, but I wonder if this is something that can be calculated - for example whether 5% more attack is better than 10k power?

2 hours ago, 430i said:

I am curious how to community decides between different teams to use for the leagues. I see Ravi often posts different setups, some with higher power, other with higher attack. Is there some rule of thumb to decide which one to take? So far I went with my gut, but I wonder if this is something that can be calculated - for example whether 5% more attack is better than 10k power?

I mean..higher TP doesn´t really matter if the stats(attack,ego,etc..) are lower, does it?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, holymolly said:

I mean..higher TP doesn´t really matter if the stats(attack,ego,etc..) are lower, does it?

Right. And since on top of stats, skills (GS4 and GS5, which are not expressed in stats) and crit chance matters as well, too complex for a simple pen&paper calculation, my rule of thumb is: use the team which achieves a better battle simulation sum 😎.

But this does not work if you want to know which (unskilled) girls would perform best after investing bulbs, without possibly investing some additional reset iterations. Did so a few times already ...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Horsting said:

Right. And since on top of stats, skills (GS4 and GS5, which are not expressed in stats) and crit chance matters as well, too complex for a simple pen&paper calculation, my rule of thumb is: use the team which achieves a better battle simulation sum 😎.

But this does not work if you want to know which (unskilled) girls would perform best after investing bulbs, without possibly investing some additional reset iterations. Did so a few times already ...

Yeah.. but I´d say ..depending on which girls he has.. those that synergize the most are maybe a good pick..especially if you don´t want to change every week. I´ve been doing leagues with the same team for weeks now..but  tbh I only went for top15 so that´s mostly doable with any team for the "pvp guys" here ^^´

Also @430i to come back to your question..idk if that´s the "best choice" but I usually prefer 5k attack over <50k ego f.e. so basically if it´s not 10x more than attack I won´t even bother checking and pick attack..that´s just me eyeballing it though but well..maybe that helps.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm also currently building every week's team around the blue eyes trait. However, in my case, there are usually not many relevant girls blessed or even double-blessed, so the "unblessed spots" are filled with blue eyes trait dark girls, making other girls with the same trait or even skill better. Last week was an exception where I had 4 good blessed girls in my team (though Neferkitty among them with blue eyes skill as well), this week again back to 2 blessed ones only. For veterans, with a larger amount of premium girls and hence more blessed or even double-blessed ones in harem, and other possible traits to consider, it might be less beneficial to focus on GS3 too much. However, in my situation, my rough rule of thumb for picking girls is not based on stats, but like:

Blessed + blue eyes (without skill) >
Blue eyes skill >
Blue eyes (without skill) >
Blessed

But this is not fixed, as elements and rarity of course play a role as well. E.g. this week, Yesette (blessed) made my team a little stronger than Cyber Jenet (blue eyes skill). One reason is that I have LanaLana (blue eyes) in the team, which is the strongest element (with shield skill) and gives a GS3 bonus for Yesette's blond hairs, and herself benefiting from Magical Noemy's GS3 (column pose). I was lucky that all those girl were maxed already, skill-wise, so I could check it with the simulator without investing any bulbs first.

Another topic, interesting:

image.png.e561a37d31554f3b96c64fde31cd15fa.png

Shield skill vs reflect: If not boosted with 4 Chlorella, I better battle it without AME 😮. That AP is not great vs reflect, compared to other bonuses, is clear. But that it even makes you weaker is still surprising to see.

Edited by Horsting
  • Surprised :O 1

So I didn't really bother with the skills so far. Just leveled some of my top blessed girls, did a reset on mondays, and now I ran out of money. Well I still have orbs, but it's getting annoying to sell equipment every week and still always be low on money.

After what I read here I think I can just leave (skilled) mythic bianca as my center (shield) girl and maybe occasionally level an extra legendary or something.

• Like 2

On 11/13/2023 at 5:24 PM, Horsting said:

image.png.e561a37d31554f3b96c64fde31cd15fa.png

Shield skill vs reflect: If not boosted with 4 Chlorella, I better battle it without AME 😮. That AP is not great vs reflect, compared to other bonuses, is clear. But that it even makes you weaker is still surprising to see.

Where can i find this sim results? I using Tom208 Hentai Heroes++ BDSM version and Renalove Hentai Heroes Battle Simulator v3 and cant find how to run it🙁

1st skill: If collectable income is greater than 10.000: 5x %, 1x fix, in all other cases reverse

2nd skill: If main stat below 14.000: 5x secondary +70 (2x70=140), others % of main if main stat is greater than 10.000

3rd skill, 4th skill: attack boost

5th skill: Only for the girl in the middle of the battleteam (1st girl) needed. Which effect is avalaible depends on the element. Which 5th skill is best for you is different. Against stronger opponents (Pantheon for example) Reflect is very helpfull. From my experience sounds execute much better than it is and Stun is great gambling because it's the only 5th skill with only a chance to be triggered.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

1st skill: If collectable income is greater than 10.000: 5x %, 1x fix, in all other cases reverse

2nd skill: If main stat below 14.000: 5x secondary +70 (2x70=140), others % of main if main stat is greater than 10.000

5th skill: Only for the girl in the middle of the battleteam (1st girl) needed. Which effect is avalaible depends on the element. Which 5th skill is best for you is different. Against stronger opponents (Pantheon for example) Reflect is very helpfull. From my experience sounds execute much better than it is and Stun is great gambling because it's the only 5th skill with only a chance to be triggered.

Does the income here refer to hourly or one-time income? At present, I can only see that the income is greater than 10,000 per hour for the start girls.

1 hour ago, r43rf said:

At present, I can only see that the income is greater than 10,000 per hour for the start girls.

When not using Harem++, you need to switch from grid view to list view to see it. Indeed annoying. Would be much easier if this value was shown directly on the related skill page, making also clear to which value it refers and such repeating questions here obsolete. If there was not much more important bugs to fix, I would open a larger topic about (IMO mandatory) missing/incomplete/wrong ingame documentation 😄.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

I do not understand the second skill: Buying the secondary for 70 seems to be a waste for me. Why should I buy + 70 secondary , when I can get +100 main stat? That means plus 30 points more for 1 spent bulb.

I do not know, how strong a level 750 girl wil be, so I still plan to wait until reaching level 750 before upgrading the skills.

3 hours ago, Valiant said:

I do not understand the second skill: Buying the secondary for 70 seems to be a waste for me. Why should I buy + 70 secondary , when I can get +100 main stat? That means plus 30 points more for 1 spent bulb.

Don't confuse your stats with the girl's stats. It’s only true in your stats that the main stat is more important. For a long time now, for all battles except champions, the sum of ALL the girl’s stats is taken into account. Therefore, 2x70=140 is better than 1x100. But for battles against champions, only the girl’s main stat is taken into account, so for girls against champions, only skills that increase the main stat are needed. Thus, if you plan to use a girl in PVP (or in the Pantheon), and these are mainly 5-star legendary and mythical girls, then you need to first invest in additional stats, and then in the one that gives a greater increase in the main one (sometimes the percentage value can be weaker than 100, although most 750 levels have more than 10k base stat). But it’s better to upgrade the rest to fight champions, which means investing in basic stats.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Horsting said:

When not using Harem++, you need to switch from grid view to list view to see it. Indeed annoying. Would be much easier if this value was shown directly on the related skill page, making also clear to which value it refers and such repeating questions here obsolete. If there was not much more important bugs to fix, I would open a larger topic about (IMO mandatory) missing/incomplete/wrong ingame documentation 😄.

I think it is like this. Every time I want to use the light bulb, I have to switch back and forth to check the values. In addition, I also hope to be able to filter girls with and without skills. It also costs a lot to reset skills. I tried it a lot on common girls. 

il y a 44 minutes, Valiant a dit :

ok, now I got it, thanks. Do level 5 girls reach more than 14 000 points on level 750?

Only unblessed stats matter because the blessings apply to light bulbs stats too.
So, you don't have to ask yourself too many questions for 5* legendary girls and mythic girls:

1. Upgrade +70 bonus while you can
  2. Upgrade +1% bonus
  • Like 3