[ August 2nd, 2023 ] Girl Skills 💡

Lumpi46

6 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

The real items I'd like added to this feature are Gasoline & Matches.

Buy Burn It All Black T Shirt - OikotaanTees - Bengali Printed T-Shirt

No reason in particular... 🙏

Ah for fricks sake, you had to give them new ideas didn't you?
Now the next feature is going to include a Match 5 minigame

• Haha 5

Rejoice, my friends!

rejoice.thumb.jpg.33be82ca92f22a5a2af5114dd4915920.jpg

Matsuda just dropped a Legendary lightbulb! It is a little less shitty feature, now!

Also, I can confirm that Epic despite having a different Max lightbulbs that have to be spent in Tier II, Epic girls' Tier II skill nodes max level happens to be 5, too

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 1

Do DMs still give bulbs in your case? I didn't see any since 3 days.

And do champions give bulbs as well when winning? I already hate it that one must by times use intentionally a bad team to not win on the first challenge against Romero or Whaty, to not miss some million Ymen in midgame. If only defeats give bulbs, then why would one aim to win against any of the champions, instead of just using the weakest possible team to battle them all day long for bulbs. Regarding the Ymen, at least you get more the more damage you do, so as long as the team is not too strong, you get most of the possible Ymen anyway. But if bulbs are just random drops on every challenge, regardless how much damage you deal or how often you battle the champ, optimising the draft looses its reason completely, and tickets are the only limiting factor.

I would actually prefer it a way to e.g. give a bulb or a chance for a bulb for every win or every X percent damage dealt, stacking up in this case, so that more damage is not worse regarding bulb drops.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

6 ore fa, Horsting ha scritto:

Do DMs still give bulbs in your case? I didn't see any since 3 days.

It is basically kind of the same thing that happens with EPx1: they are a possible reward, but there is no guarantee you'll get them every day. I had 4 days of no lightbulbs from DMs right after the first day they introduced the feature on test server. then two days with two DMs giving lightbulbs, yesterday nothing, and today I got one DM with lightbulbs.

6 ore fa, Horsting ha scritto:

And do champions give bulbs as well when winning? 

I do not know. In this past week I used ~90 tickets between all the champion (club champion included), not beating anyone, and I got the 6 lightbulb I reported. I'll try beating Whaty and report on that asap

EDIT: And the answer is no. I got another common lightbulb from a loss against him, but winning the fight only gave me a legendary equip

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 2

If it really turns out that winning cannot give a bulb reward, then I think this is something quite important for all early- to mid game players to change. In endgame it probably does not matter that much anymore, since beating champs anyway takes many challenges. But in early game, especially the first two are beaten easily in a single attempt, also Matsuda when he has no matching pose. Players won't even recognise that they loose the best rewards by doing their best to beat the champs quickly. Also there is no sign/info about the bulb drops anywhere, which is a dedicated issue IMO (same with Ymen).

It is already bad enough that one looses the precious Ymen until deep mid game. While a champ "loss" gives 500k - 3M Ymen at my level 336, the "win" gives an item worth less than 200k when selling it. And I still beat Romero and Whaty in single attempts when being lucky with the draft, which is why I already intentionally sort out too good girls to at least get the way more worthy Ymen from one challenge.

Edited by Horsting

15 hours ago, SamRei said:

I would like to add that I'm very much not happy with this and my sources just told me the gamedevs will not receive any gifts from Santa this year, or ever again

The only difference between Santa and Satan is the spelling

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Thank you @garadron to highlight the free bundle. Thanks to those free orbs, I can say you that you can dump all your lightbulbs in a single skill nodes in Tier III and Tier IV, without reaching the nominal max level of the skill nodes (which, if I have to guess, at this point, I'd say it is lvl 5 for every skill nodes in every tier for every rarity).

Changes/new info from the patch note:

• The cost for resetting all skill nodes has been halved, from 10M ymens per lightbulb used to 5M ymens per lightbulb used. It is better, but it is still quite costly, if you need to reskill the entire team every week.
  • There are 3 lightbulbs per rarity between the free rewards of the season, and other 5 lightbulbs per rarity unlockable with the season pass.

21 ore fa, Horsting ha scritto:

Regarding the Ymen, at least you get more the more damage you do, so as long as the team is not too strong, you get most of the possible Ymen anyway.

17 ore fa, Horsting ha scritto:

It is already bad enough that one looses the precious Ymen until deep mid game. While a champ "loss" gives 500k - 3M Ymen at my level 336, the "win" gives an item worth less than 200k when selling it. And I still beat Romero and Whaty in single attempts when being lucky with the draft, which is why I already intentionally sort out too good girls to at least get the way more worthy Ymen from one challenge.

If I recall correctly, champions give out ymens based on how many impression points you earned in the fight, with a ymens/impression points ratio that gets better going from Romero up to Alban. So, scoring 11M impression point on Romero should give you the same amount of ymens both if you scored them in one go and if you used several tickets.

Also (note that what I'm about to say could be biased by the fact that today early/mid game experience is very different from what it was when I started years ago), I believe that if you are consistent in fighting the champions every day, you should be able to quickly reach the point where it'll take you more than one ticket even to beat the weaker champions. One, two months at most, I'd say. 

That said, I can quite agree with you that the reward system should be updated. Back in the days, ymens from champion fights were indeed valuable, but the legendary equips weren't something to scoff at, too. There weren't mythic equipments, no orbs too (and even when they were finally introduced, there wasn't a costant inflow of GPx10 from PoP, that didn't exist yet) so I remember that I got a nice equip to use from champions more than a few times, and even when the equip wasn't any better than those I already had, it was an the era pre-nerf of the selling values of everything, so you could get quite the amount of ymens from selling  it. Things now are completely different, and yes, those legendary equip for winning stage 1-4 are just better than nothing, I guess. 

• Like 1

Bulb rewards have been retrospectively added to season.

To compare: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Season-of-Hot-Spells

• Tier 5: GPx1 => common builds
  • Tier 14: MPx1 orbs => rare bulbs
  • Tier 25: GPx1 => epic bulbs
  • Tier 35: GXP => legendary bulbs
  • Tier 52: MPx1 => mythic bulbs

14 minutes ago, Antimon said:

If I recall correctly, champions give out ymens based on how many impression points you earned in the fight, with a ymens/impression points ratio that gets better going from Romero up to Alban.

Yes, as I was saying.

14 minutes ago, Antimon said:

So, scoring 11M impression point on Romero should give you the same amount of ymens both if you scored them in one go and if you used several tickets.

No, you do not get any Ymen if you defeat the champion in one fight, and e.g. if you defeat him in 2 fights with lets say doing 60% of impression in the first, you get only 60% of the Ymen, while the remaining 40% are lost.

So currently best is to do 99,99% impression before defeating a champ, else you loose Ymen.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, garadron said:

it's nice they made skill respec cost only 5M instead 10M, right? oh wait

5M per invested bulb. Previously it was 10M per invested bulb. EDIT: Ah, now I see, you invested 4 bulbs and it (still) costs 40M?

Other topic: Does someone have a strategy which common girls to skill? First I thought about the starter girls as they benefit most from the Ymen increase, but honestly: That is all peanuts. In my progress stage it still happens that a common girl is used in a counter team, so probably I just skill those occasionally, and only if I can max them out directly?

Edited by Horsting

So the free bulbs only go up to Epic, but you can buy higher ranking ones in the shop for Kobans?

Hm, what was it this was called? I know it was three letters.... NTR? CIA? Nope, PTW, that's what it is. Another PTW feature.

But Botc76, you can get everything in game as reward drops, if you just use everything possible and wait eons, so it's not PTW.... yeah, right. Frigging BS!

• Like 2

I leveled up R5 Mavin's skills w/ 19 rare bulbs.  She's blessed 82% next week, so I probably won't regret it.

That's all I plan to upgrade for now.  Don't have enough to do anything meaningful anyway.  Makes sense to wait until tier 5 stuff is fully developed, and released, before spending on higher rarity girls.

Look at that 190 mil reset cost.  It should be 95 mil (19*5 mil), it'll probably get fixed, but no point resetting this anyway.

image.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Girl Skills (Live) 💡
1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I leveled up R5 Mavin's skills w/ 19 rare bulbs.  She's blessed 82% next week, so I probably won't regret it.

Oh wow, I didn't know that blessings stack multiplicative. I actually was clearing tier 2 of Roko before Tier 1 (less shards, left, so should be faster), but immediately switching back to tier 1 to hopefully get Mavin until next week.

What is actually the formula to calculate girl stats based on base stats and level? I see that every affection upgrade adds 30% (stacking additive), but I cannot find any info regarding the level here or in the wiki. That the wiki shows the girls stats for level 500 only (I guess since it was max before), which is not really helpful.

The max stats for level 750 seem to be listed here: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Hardcore-Haremettes

• So a mythic girl maxed out has her main stat max below 12k, i.e. in tier 2, raising her secondary stats by +70 each is best, followed by +1% main stat?
  • Same for a L5*, although +1% and +100 main stat is nearly the same, and since I have my girls currently capped at level 650, I might go with +100 (after maxing the +70/70 skill) and ignore the 1 or 2 max stat I loose with them on level 750.
  • And for all other rarities and 3* girls it is +70/70 > +100 > +1%.

So since its going to cost an arm and a leg to do any resets, meaning any experimentation is out the window.
I guess the objective is to find out what the optimal build is. There were some posts about this earlier in this thread, are those still correct, or have stuff changed?

Tier 1 - 200 cash vs 2%
200 is added to the total income, is this affected by the cooldown? As in would a girl with a long cooldown between collecting be worce off then someone with a low cooldown? And at what number would the percentage option be better then the flat increase?

Tier 2 - Mainstat 100 vs Mainstat 1% vs Secondary and Tertiary 70 (total 140)
Since girlpower is the combination of all three scores, the 140 points seem better, no?
Or when is the Percentage going to be better? Simple math would say 10.000 for 100 and 14.000 for 140.
But is the percentage added before other bonuses? what about blessings? 

Tier 3 - Trait Ego vs Trait Att vs Trait Def
Att seems obvious; probably nothing more to add here.

Tier 4 - Attack vs Defence Decrease.
Attack just seems better; they both add or decrease the same amount; Unless there is something I am not seeing here.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

200 is added to the total income, is this affected by the cooldown? As in would a girl with a long cooldown between collecting be worce off then someone with a low cooldown? And at what number would the percentage option be better then the flat increase?

That it is added to the total income basically implies that it does not matter how long the cooldown is. So just switch to list view, divide the income value shown there by 50 and compare the result with 200. I.e. from 10,000 Ymen on, the +2% gives more bonus than +200.
EDIT: Ah, you mean that a girl with long cooldown benefits less than one with short cooldown? For the absolute +200 Ymen bonus indeed she does, but practically no one collects Ymen that often, is it? Usually I collect Ymen once every few hours when anyway visiting the game, so it does not matter whether a girl gives me 1000 Ymen every 10 minutes of 10000 Ymen every 2 hours: +200 Ymen practically means +200 Ymen more every time I collect them.

But is the percentage added before other bonuses? what about blessings?

All bonuses and blessings apply to absolute as well as percentage skill bonuses. Easiest is to use the girl's maxed unblessed stats and compare the bonuses on them. Check my last post above. If the wiki page really shows the maxed stats on level 750, then its is +70/70 > +1% > +100 for mythics and L5* and +70/70 > +100 > +1% for all other girls.

Att seems obvious; probably nothing more to add here.

Definitely. And since you will have skill points (at least one) left after maxing out AP bonus, next must go into ego.

Attack just seems better; they both add or decrease the same amount; Unless there is something I am not seeing here.

No, the one increases your AP, the other one decreases the opponent's DEFENCE, which is a much lower value. So clearly AP bonus > defence penalty.

Edited by Horsting
  • Thanks 4

53 minutes ago, Horsting said:

What is actually the formula to calculate girl stats based on base stats and level?

Max Base Sum = 28.56 for an M6 or 25 for a new L5 (it's the sum of the 3 stats at lvl 1, & 5 or 6 stars).  4.5+10.75+6=21.25

Multiply that by their level.  Your cap is 650, so 28.56*650=18,564 TP.  7 girls like that would be 129,948 TP.  Just multiply by 7.

Then, blessings are multiplicative.  If it's 40% rare, and 30% playful, like next week, then Mavin is the only girl that matches that, and she's double blessed.  You can see it easily in the HH:Girl Data spreadsheet online, which shows the most blessed girls for 2 weeks.

1.4*1.3=1.82 or 82% blessed

Take Mavin's max base sum of 21.25, then multiply by 650, for 13.8k TP, then by 1.82 for 25,138.75 TP once blessed.  Max lvl 750 would be ~29k TP.

image.png

Can spot her easily in the Harem ++ script too by sorting w/ upcoming potential.

image.png

Her base sum seems to have increased a bit after I gave her 19 bulbs.  It rose from 21.25 to 22.07, so her max for me would be 22.07*750*1.82=30,125.55 TP.

Max Base Sum * Level * Blessing 1 * Blessing 2 = Total Power

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Multiply that by their level.

Okay, so with a mythics base primary stat of 5.5, on level 750 this is 5.5*750=4,125 and on max affection grade it is 4,125*2.8=11,550. Jep that matches the value listed in the wiki for Yesette 👍.

And since 1%*11,550 > 100, what I wrote above about skill priorities for M6* and L5* is correct.

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ August 2nd, 2023 ] Girl Skills 💡
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic
  • Ravi-Sama pinned this topic