[ August 2nd, 2023 ] SE - Cosmic Anniversary

Bobick

image.gif

SE Wiki Link

Star Atina 🟡 (4,600 Xtals) - a parody of Chris / Eris from KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World.
Galaxy Ananke  (9,000 Xtals) - a parody of Makima from Chainsaw Man.
Moon Norou 🟠 (13,500 Xtals) - a parody of YoRHa No.2 Type B from NieR:Automata.
Sun Nike 🔵 (18,000 Xtals) - a parody of Saori "Athena" Kido from Saint Seiya.

image.png

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
  • Boner time! 🍆 1

Another thing I am missing is that the expanded columns view is not persistent. Actually, taking such a large space for the girl is nonsense. She + current shards could be moved upwards to the right sight of the league rewards info. There is more then enough space to show an avatar and a shards counter. Then the whole expansion button and thing could just be removed.

Another bug: When scrolling down below the own player row in the list, it remains sticky at the top of the list. While it again reduces the amount of opponents one is able to see at once (there surely is room for improvement for this), it is actually helpful for me to have own and opponents stats side-by-side. Only problem is that of course the counter bonus is not included (compered to before). However, the own row is missing when scolling above the own row position.

1 minute ago, garadron said:

hopefully they'll be too busy fixing the League fuck up to not see what they did with SB (I won't specify just so they don't read it and realize lol)

What a nice opportunity to risk a bug abuse ban 😂. Nothing learned from when the first SER last month was launched.

Edited by Horsting

il y a 6 minutes, garadron a dit :

hopefully they'll be too busy fixing the League fuck up to not see what they did with SB (I won't specify just so they don't read it and realize lol)

Yeah I was telling myself the same thing but I think they will soon realize there is something wrong with it.

il y a 6 minutes, Horsting a dit :

What a nice opportunity to risk a bug abuse ban 😂. Nothing learned from when the first SER last month was launched.

It's not a bug and there is no abuse.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, garadron said:

10 minutes ago, Horsting said:

8 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

Yeah I was telling myself the same thing but I think they will soon realize there is something wrong with it.

They know about it.  I advise not doing anything.  Don't spend kobans yet.  Don't try to rush and claim girls either, they might just delete your progress.  I'll make the thread for it.

...damn it was fixed before I even finished this comment.

• Sad 4

Title needs changing from SE to ME - as these are no longer Seasonal (4 times a year) but now seem to be Monthly Events ...

Ravi edit: or BM for BiMonthly, or Bowel Movement.

Edit (reply to Ravi edit) : Dream on with Bi-Monthly, more likely to be twice monthly - 1 with new girls and a 2nd with revival girls ...

Ravi edit 2: the weird thing about BiMonthly is it can either mean twice a month or every 2 months.  I meant it the former way, so we're in agreement.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Antimon said:

It'll finish the day before September new mythic days. Just like I hoped.

I did point out the poor timing to them, but apparently tech support doesn't deal w/ dates, it's a GD, game development thing.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hug 1

7 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I did point out the poor timing to them, but apparently tech support doesn't deal w/ dates, it's a GD, game development thing.

image.png

This is really bad, getting a card in my situation will feel like a huge waste.

Too soon for this MD. Should I take them during LD? MDRR? The best moment for them is MDR at the end of the month but I have the girl already

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, garadron said:

This is really bad, getting a card in my situation will feel like a huge waste.

Too soon for this MD. Should I take them during LD? MDRR? The best moment for them is MDR at the end of the month but I have the girl already

I'm missing EM Bianca, so I'll most likely get it for her (the 24th).  Any later risks not really having an event to spend the resources, besides Sept's CE.

We expect Alexa on the 16th b/c of the Calendar, so I highlighted that in the Xtal table, but I think that's too soon to buy the cards.

The cards by the 17th would give 240 CP.

The cards by the 24th would give 345 CP.  That's not too bad.  It's about half of what an M6 girl needs.

All 465 CP would've been better, but...

• Thanks 2
  • Thinking 2

12 minutes ago, beckmcs said:

I noticed that the rewards of the cards have decreased a lot, so now it would be better to decide to take them immediately or are they resources that accumulate when I decide to take them?

image.thumb.png.df11bd796318f4e8a0260737d8ec4fda.png

They do accumulate, so the medium card gives you 5 a day, meaning in 10 days, its 50.
Probably better to wait till you need the combativity before you buy the cards

• Like 4

i was absent the whole morning but when i logged in 1 hour after reset i did the the leagues fight and took a nap rather than gettiing angy

this is the first time i think its too much. i usually dont care.

this event was for special occasions and now it seems a monthly one

and on top of that , the new changes which really suck.

Edited by madahmed
  • Hug 4

On 8/2/2023 at 3:30 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

I'm missing EM Bianca, so I'll most likely get it for her (the 24th).  Any later risks not really having an event to spend the resources, besides Sept's CE.

Ditto (plus I already have Alexa anyway ^^ and LD wouldn't be a great timing either for me if they stick with Hilda for the LDR part, now that I've grabbed her from KV). Based on your table, to reach Norou at 13.5k Xtals, I'll need about 3k extra Xtals on top of all regular F2P resources and both koban cards. Hopefully, this will be enough (along with the new MD I've just finished, and the upcoming LD and DP). 🙏

• Like 1

On 8/2/2023 at 3:30 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

We expect Alexa on the 16th b/c of the Calendar, so I highlighted that in the Xtal table, but I think that's too soon to buy the cards.

The cards by the 17th would give 240 CP.

The cards by the 24th would give 345 CP.  That's not too bad.  It's about half of what an M6 girl needs.

All 465 CP would've been better, but...

Another option you can consider is to get the cards at the very end of the event, just before the Sept 2nd reset. Then save the fists for a day to spend them on the next new mythic.
You lose 1 day of regen, and you'll probably need to use the x50 fights option due to the early rush, but you do get to spend all the fists on something useful.

I'll probably do that, since I already have mythic Bianca and like you said, spending the cards on Alexa is wasting a lot of their potential.

• Thinking 1

oh yea, this makes perfect sense for me as well, since I'm already keeping fists from both PoA and Seasons for the MD anyway so I'll already be sitting on 200+ fists stored

The only true downside is that you can't use these fists to get more xtals in the BS but with Elphiba now, Alexa later and LD too, I guess we should be able to secure the 2nd girl anyway, no idea about getting the 3rd without a free 1000 xtals package...

Edited by garadron
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

You lose 1 day of regen, and you'll probably need to use the x50 fights option due to the early rush

In the last months the 1st batch of shards last more than 7min at .com. I think mostly because of a good part of the playerbase wait for the start of the daily contest. So it's not really necessary to use the x50 button.

2 hours ago, garadron said:

The only true downside is that you can't use these fists to get more xtals in the BS but with Elphiba now, Alexa later and LD too, I guess we should be able to secure the 2nd girl anyway, no idea about getting the 3rd without a free 1000 xtals package...

As a thumb rule: ca. 500 combativity aditional in MD on top of natural regen and weekly reward/full combativity bar), ca. 300 in Legendary Days if you go for one girl, ca. 600 aditional in MDR. So ca. 1400 points if you participate in all 3 Events. Season, PoA etc. can give rewards worth another ca. 500 points, so a total of ca. 1900 points from events.

A player that does not lose any fight and use every single point natural regen could offer, in 31 days should get:

- 1674 points from CPs (48 from natural regen + 6 from daily goals, x31 days)
- 806 points from daily goals chests
- 1311 points from league fights (297 fights in a 100 opponents bracket and 3days with x41 tokens per day)
- 1488 points from season fights

= 5279 points from natural regen ()

The free card gives out uo to 465 points
The medium card gives out up to 1581 points
The big card gives out up to 3162 points

= 10487 points with all Koban cards

So with the ca. 1900 points from the events it's expectable to reach ca. 12400 points. 1100 points short for 3rd girl (and all rewards from the cards used so no help from this in th next MD)

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

In the last months the 1st batch of shards last more than 7min at .com. I think mostly because of a good part of the playerbase wait for the start of the daily contest. So it's not really necessary to use the x50 button.

Getting through almost 500 single fights in 7 minutes is ambitious, and you'll be juggling perfume boosters too.
And that's assuming the game remains fully responsive, which it wasn't when Elphiba started yesterday. It was crawling along so slow that it took about 10 seconds per fight, and it took most of that time to get through the 38 fists I came in with.

= 10487 points with all Koban cards

You'll get a some more points from kisses and fists from all the season and other event rewards during the month. But your point is valid that in the absence of minor miracles (like a 1000 point free gift) it's almost impossible to get to the 3rd girl without a major expenditure.
(Edit: I need to read more closely. @bolitho76 mentioned this and I just didn't see it)

Edited by bohammettuz

2 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

You'll get a some more points from kisses and fists from all the season and other event rewards during the month

Oh, they are included in the ca. 1900 points from events I mentioned here:

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Season, PoA etc. can give rewards worth another ca. 500 points, so a total of ca. 1900 points from events.

and added in the conclusion to the points form cards and natural regen:

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

So with the ca. 1900 points from the events it's expectable to reach ca. 12400 points.

• Like 1

So with the ca. 1900 points from the events it's expectable to reach ca. 12400 points.

Add a stake of the ~720 (6*6*10*2, about 6 times 5 days in 30 days, 6 champs, 10 kisses) Xtals possible from champs. Not sure how much is realistic in endgame, but I calculate with 300 Xtals from this for myself.