[ August 23rd, 2023 ] MDR #28 - Elder Magus Bianca 🟠

Ravi-Sama

image.gifimage.jpeg

Mythic hero,
You have until the 25th of August to face Gruntt and seduce Elder Magus Bianca.
Beauty, sex appeal, magic - this horny young magus has it all. The sexy Bianca is an unstoppable force who can make ancient spirits bow down and suck on her toes with just a pout of her sweet little lips. Will you deny her when she summons you?
Take her for your Harem if you haven’t already!

Elder Magus Bianca 🟠 - a parody of Rin best girl Tohsaka from Fate/Stay Night.

Rarity: 33 Mythic girls 
Position: Suspended Congress 🎯 (4 M6s & 11 L5s)
Element: Physical 🟠 (4 M6s & 20 L5s)
Hair Color: Red 👩🏽‍🦰 (7 M6s & 33 L5s)
Eye Color: Green 👁️ (7 M6s & 55 L5s)
Zodiac Sign: Virgo  (6 M6s & 35 L5s)
Trait: Virgo  (the only M6 & 6 physical/voyeur L5s)

• Thanks 5
  • Hearts 1

((Looks Left, sees "Not Judging You" Rin; Looks Right, sees "JUDGING YOU!!!" Rin...))

~early afternoon & waking up~

so i'm debating flirting with Elder Magus Bianca 🟠 Later today or banking CP more & try tomorrow...

Total Shards Remaining: 0...   hmn...

```````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````

btw, who/what is Rin's parody in HH?  i'm sure she has one by now...

Nvm, i checked...
https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Elder-Magus-Bianca
Trivia
Elder Magus Bianca's outfit is based on Ishtar from Fate/Grand Order
https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Bianca
Name    Bianca Bella
Trivia
Bianca is a parody of Rin Tohsaka from Fate/Stay Night
https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Lovestruck-Bianca
https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Enchanted-Bianca

As it happens, i got her from Club Champion (the well-dressed one) Ezekiel one month ago... 1-mo. anniversary #317 Bianca!

Edited by Karxan
SSSomething About Rin...
  • Like 1

i know how to GET mythic girls i just cant figure out the next part, how do you get enough books and gifts for them. i have 4 myhic girls that arent even close to being usable yet. resetting the shop barely gives any so all i can guess is i have to spend money or simply skip 90% of mythic girls to focus on building the 10% i get

is anyone else having this problem or am i just clueless (very possible)

• Hug 2

On 8/23/2023 at 6:51 PM, Kissmydick said:

i know how to GET mythic girls i just cant figure out the next part, how do you get enough books and gifts for them. i have 4 myhic girls that arent even close to being usable yet. resetting the shop barely gives any so all i can guess is i have to spend money or simply skip 90% of mythic girls to focus on building the 10% i get

is anyone else having this problem or am i just clueless (very possible)

Ravi or DDiv will likely beat me to it, but Mythics/MGirls are the most expensive girls to get and to Level up.  It's by design.  That is why i am currently focusing mostly on Starter/Common & Rare girls (with a few exceptions, not sorry), until i unlock Lv 750; i currently have a growing roster of Lv 700 girls in HH & CXH.

Mythics/MGirls are basically "End Game" Girls, being the most powerful stat-wise.   Take your time, build them up as your are able & don't sweat it.  It's better to view it as a marathon & not a race & just enjoy the journey.  idk how you are kkoban-wise, but maybe skip the next few or several Mythics/MGirls so you can invest more in the ones you have.  Just a thought.  "Skip 90%" for now might be the best plan.

Play whatever way is most fun for you.

Edited by Karxan
i have a headache...
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Kissmydick said:

how do you get enough books and gifts for them

According to my rough estimates, I receive books for about 500-700k experience per week from all sources. Thus, it turns out that for a levelup to level 750 (~ 1.4M), it takes about 2-3 weeks. I already have enough presents in stock for 26 girls, not counting the daily ones bought. A much bigger problem is gems, which need almost 10k. Well, my main problem is to finally accumulate shards to get at least one mythic girl)))

• Like 4

MDR #26 - Elder Magus Bianca 🟠

image.gif image.gif image.png

CP: 708 (258 free, 330 from SE, 134 bought, and 14 extra)
Drop Rate: 7.2% = (51 drops / 708 CP)
Shards: 0->24->100%
SP: 5 (2,700 kos)
SE Cards: 5,940 kos (330 CP)
CP Cost: 1,447 kos (134 CP)
50 CP Skips: 8 (384 kos)
Total Net Cost: 10,471 kos

I recruited Rin.  Had a nice 7.2% drop rate overall.  It wasn't cheap, b/c I also bought the SE's cards, but recruited Galaxy Ananke (9k Xtals), so now I'm also done w/ the SE.

Didn't get her from her original MD, b/c it took place right after the surprise MDRs of Bunna and D Titania last year.  Spent 1 SP, 1x 50 CP skip, and bought 4 CP last time, for a 24 shard total.  Kept track w/ the help of this old forum post.  The drop data table above is just from this MDR, but I combined the overall data.

On 8/5/2022 at 8:05 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

I spent 632 kos for 22 shards, from 11 drops, w/ 167 CP at a 6.63% drop rate, including 1 SP.  I actually really spent just 92 kos total at the start, to buy 4 CP, and spend 46 stored CP, w/ a x50 button use.  The rest was 117 free CP, from regen, daily goals, seasons, PoA, and PoG.  I got the 11 drops after 154 CP (7.14% drop rate), but then stopped using SP, while continuing to use free regen.  The 1 SP was from the GA, but I counted it in the total anyway, b/c that's what it's worth.  92 kos for 22 mythic shards, that's not bad!

This time I bought the SE cards, had ~358 CP stored, used 7x 50 CP skips, jumping from 24 to 78 shards.  Then, bought 130 CP later in the night, to finalize it.

image.png
Made a quad monitor Rin booty wallpaper w/ art from: oroborus, honeymark, gomashio ponz, shexyo, aster crowley, nadirequinox, ecchisage, himitsu, yd, nopeys, mondi hl, kyokucho, & mirai hikari.

ezgif-5-7f66c5138f.gif ezgif-5-7770fd90ec.gif ezgif-5-e3cf662fd0.gif
Forum .gif avatars.

• Hearts 4
  • uwu 1
  • GG 3

thank you all for your input, i just find it wierd that as a free to play player i can amass mythic girls 4x faster than i can amass the books needed for them

im gonna skip bianca, i just got the last girl from nike and i have so many dark gems and no dark mythic

i would love to know how many shards go to people who dont actually get the mythic girl

9000 or 5400 shards means at most 90 or 54 poeple can get a mythic each refresh but i seriously doubt its more than 10 people each refresh

it might be interesting tosee if everybody didnt pull for each mythic, if we pulled for even every other girl, even with just spare combativity that would double the shards available

im gonna skip and i hope the 10 or so shards i coud have claimed are the last 10 someone needs to get her

would love to see enough people work together to force kinkoid to start doing double mythics

just a thought i wanted to share

• Sad 1
  • Hug 1

2 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

9000 or 5400 shards means at most 90 or 54 poeple can get a mythic each refresh but i seriously doubt its more than 10 people each refresh

Don't forget the effect of Sandalwood. With the aditional shard you "only" use 50 shards from the pool to get the girl. So the amount of players who can get the mythic per batch is something between 90 and 180 or 54 and 108 depending how much player use sandalwood.

In MD are 324000 shards released. With ca. 50.000 shards left there are 274000 shards who are gone to players. If only 50% of the players use Sandalwood the shards increase to 411000 so you can expect that ca. 4000 players in MD get a girl.

In MDR are 129.600 shards released. Here are normaly no relevant amounts of shards left. If only 50% of the players use Sandalwood the shards increase to ca. 194.000 and so you can expect that ca. 1900 players get a girl.

Both calculations are conservative because I expect that much more than 50% of the players use Sandalwood when they try to get a myhtic. On the other hand both calculations doesn't include the guys who try to get the mythic but fail because of lack of Koban or time so there are a good amount of partial obtained Mythics around.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

3 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

thank you all for your input, i just find it wierd that as a free to play player i can amass mythic girls 4x faster than i can amass the books needed for them

im gonna skip bianca, i just got the last girl from nike and i have so many dark gems and no dark mythic

i would love to know how many shards go to people who dont actually get the mythic girl

it might be interesting tosee if everybody didnt pull for each mythic, if we pulled for even every other girl, even with just spare combativity that would double the shards available

im gonna skip and i hope the 10 or so shards i coud have claimed are the last 10 someone needs to get her

would love to see enough people work together to force kinkoid to start doing double mythics

just a thought i wanted to share

Seems like a very bad idea..I mean haven´t you seen @Ravi-Sama post above.. or idk the perfection of a mythic you´re about to skip :P ..skip the next one or idk what but her element is pretty good not blue or black but the 3rd best imho :) I´m not biased at all ofc.. nor will I start a personal vendetta 

• Haha 6
  • Juicy peach 1

Got her.

I've spent all my remaining kobans before the league reset to get the two koban cards from SE and make a refill and a half. I was sitting at around 60-70 shards then (hard to remember exactly as I didn't take notes and I went for a strategy of progressing gradually over as many batches of shards as I could instead of going all out on one batch). Then I won my league and I've spent around 3k more kobans on refills to complete her today. I've of course used SPs continually as always.

Since I want to reach the Norou variant in the SE and I've been short on resources lately, I didn't spend any koban on x50s. I've done most of my fights manually. Then I've received a 3-day gold card trial tonight, which could not have had a better timing. This allowed me to use x50s for free the rest of the way.

I overshot more than I ever had for a Mythic, ending up with 8 flower bunches in the end. It's a waste for the 4 SP charges mostly, otherwise it's fine as I'm prepared to make a ton of refills to get Toe Rings Norou anyway. ^^ It was also super weird RNG, as I went from 94 to 108 shards in a single x50, which means I got 7 shard drops in 50 fights; could not really see that one coming.

Good luck have fun to those still going for her.

PS: I like Bianca quite a bit, always have, but I get very different vibes from her than I do from her "source material", Rin from that Fate anime. I know I've watched one of the Fate series like 10 years ago but I'm almost certain Rin wasn't in it. From the many screenshots and memes I've seen here and on Discord since it's basically Holy's mascot, I don't think I could withstand her attitude for more than a minute or two. ^^ Whenever someone says "Rin" here, it's still the amazing blonde from World 11 that comes to my mind first. Which I've just learned this instant is a parody from a  Naruto character I'm not familiar with either. ^^ I'm just much more of a Haremverse fan than a fan of most things the Haremverse parodies. To each their own, of course.

• uwu 1
  • GG 5

my 

image.thumb.png.1b72eac6db9bf30de5d64a827e5f4302.png

Elder Magus Bianca 🟠
1st CPx50: 4💖
2nd CPx50: 8💖
3rd CPx50: 2💖
1st CPx10: 2💖
2nd CPx10: 0💖
3rd CPx10: 0💖
4th CPx10: 6💖
=========================================
Total Shards: 22💖, 11 from SP
Total Shards Remaining: 2290 @ 26 min.

117 banked CP, 1k+ kkobans thrown down for the Rintastic Redhead Beauty....

Edited by Karxan
Rintastic Redhead Beauty...
  • Like 3

These guys needs to learn some trigger discipline, Francis is the only one here who does not have his finger on the trigger.
The worst offender here is Louis, his Uzi machine gun is pointing in the direction of the other characters.
Poor showing.

• uwu 1

44 minuti fa, EpicBacon ha scritto:

The worst offender here is Louis, his Uzi machine gun is pointing in the direction of the other characters.

Maybe he was contemplating becoming the last survivor

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ August 23rd, 2023 ] MDR #28 - Elder Magus Bianca 🟠
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic