[September 4th, 2023] Mounther Cumbath (#MythicLust gives 10 fists)

Tom208

On 9/6/2023 at 12:14 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, there's no turning back from there on. We're all playing a full-blown Pay To Win predatory game now.

Personal opinion, here, not speaking as a mod or on behalf of Kinkoid.

Pay-to-win would be understandable. However this game is Pay-to-compete. You will always lose to someone who spends even more money. Especially once KK decides you are a top-tier player, and uses you as a sacrifice for the bigger whales. 

• Thanks 1
  • Hug 1

On 9/4/2023 at 6:27 AM, Horsting said:

Jep. Now we can watch all the whales getting huge amounts of extra EqP orbs, firsts and gems every 3 days.

Not this one, but you are probably correct, or the Kinkoids wouldn't keep doing this nonsense (combining three game systems, experience levels, skill sets, and equipment sets into one is beyond annoying). I have dropped my spending on the game to less than 20% of what I was spending before gems were introduced. Mounther Cumbath is another nail added to keep my wallet closed.

• Like 2

I'm actually curious if the artwork and the scenes for the pay girls are even worth it, or of they are as lazy as some of the other "free" girls recently have been.  Like is KK going to go as hard on ripping off players as they can that even the paywall is a scam more than it already is.  I'm not paying to find out.

• Like 1

Rankings are reset and I still have a total less than what I should have gained 💀 do I need mEgA pAsS for the reward or what

This makes me think about something: do they ever do anything to admit their fuck-ups? Like a compensation?

KK: Some do, but not us...

• Like 1

1 ora fa, trunks2585 ha scritto:

I'm actually curious if the artwork and the scenes for the pay girls are even worth it, or of they are as lazy as some of the other "free" girls recently have been.  Like is KK going to go as hard on ripping off players as they can that even the paywall is a scam more than it already is.  I'm not paying to find out.

This new format is part of the Mega Event family. Since girls from Seasonal Events (which are also part of the ME fam) are spared from the lazy 2-scenes-with-zoom-action treatment, it should be safe to assume that those in Lusty Race (and Hot Assembly next month) have full scenes as well. But then again, consistency isn't KK's forte... 

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 3

To put things in perspective, during the first years of the game, it was impossible to get many girls for F2P players, and only big whales and patreons had all or most of them, then it came the time of abundance, and with orbs, leagues kobans and other sources one dedicated player could finally clear the pool of pachinko girls, now we get new 200 girls per year, although now a few of them are out of reach if you don't have real money to invest in the game.

The situation in that respect is better now than in 2017 or 2018, but as we tasted the good times there is now a general disappointment with the game, also caused for all the changes and the increasing number of events, tasks and repetitive micromanagement.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, peteyman said:

I did not receive my rewards in this first stage.  Has everyone else received theirs or is there a glitch?

7 hours ago, Antimon said:

Apparently, if you get 1 point (or more) before opening the Mega event tab and ranking, it does not award you with those two ranking rewards.

• Thanks 2

Ravi Edit: English only please.  I'll google translate the Russian to English.

Well .... As for me, the previous event format was clearer and more accessible:

1 girl - you play for free, but carefully.

2 girls - you play without tension, but steadily, and spend kobans depending on the level of your own laziness.

3 girls - you play carefully, you spend kobans.

4 girls - you play very carefully, you spend even more carefully.

I really liked this format. It was possible to determine for yourself how much time, effort and money you want to invest in this event, and it was clearly and clearly visible what you would get for it.

In general, if you want to spend, if you want, sit and don't twitch.

The current event is ... In short, it's nonsense.

1. The points requirements are insane. You immediately understand that the developers simply did not consider the minimum and average waste of time and money. Only big ones. In addition, it is not clear exactly how big.

2. Ranks. How does it work? Personally, I did not understand. At first I thought that they came every 3 days, but nothing came to me. I read this topic ... I realized that not only me did not come. Well, in any case, compared to buying a card in the previous version of the event, this is still nonsense. Before that, you made a fixed investment and got a fixed result, now it is not clear how much to invest to get uncertain results.

Total.

As for me, instead of wasting time, effort and money on some kind of nonsense, it is easier and more useful to catch a 6 * girl.

Although, perhaps the developers will take this into account and make getting 6 * girls more difficult than before. For example, 30k kobans and only the first 10 players...

Spoiler

Ну.... Как по мне, предыдущий формат события был понятней и доступней:

1 девушка - играешь бесплатно, но тщательно. 

2  девушки - играешь без напряжения, но стабильно, и тратишь кобаны в зависимости от уровня собственной лени. 

3 девушки - играешь тщательно, тратишь кобаны. 

4 девушки - игрешь очень тщательно, тратишь ещё тщательней. 

Мне такой формат очень нравился. Можно было самому определить сколько ты хочешь вложить времени, усилий и средств в это мероприятие, и было чётко и ясно видно, что ьы за это получишь. 

В общем, хочешь трать, хочешь сиди и не дёргайся. 

Текущее событие же... Если коротко, то бред. 

1. Требования по очкам просто безумны. Ты сразу понимаешь, что минимальные и средние траты времени и средств разработчики просто не рассматривали. Только большие. К тому же, насколько именно большие непонятно. 

2. Ранги. Это как работает? Лично я не понял. Сначала думал, что приходят каждые 3 дня, но мне ничего не пришло. Почитал эту тему... Понял, что не пришло не только мне. Ну, в любом случае, по сравнение с покупкой карты в предыдущем варианте ивента, это все равно бред. До этого ты делал фиксированное вложение и получал фиксированный результат, теперь неясно сколько вкладывать для получения неопределённых результатов. 

Итого. 

Как по мне, вместо трат времени, сил и средств на какой-то бред, проще и полезней ловить 6*-девушку. 

Хотя, возможно, разработчики учтут этот момент и сделают получение 6*-девушек более трудным, чем раньше.  К примеру, 30к кобанов и только первым 10 игрокам... 

1 hour ago, Der DinX said:

No. It will just say "you have not received any points yet", but there will be no reward.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Ravi Edit: English only please.  I'll google translate the Russian to English.
  • Like 1

Hi @JIappu,
please transform your  post into english, which is the used language in this part of the forum.

And double Post are also not much appreciated by the mods.
You can edit your post(s) with the 3 dots ... at the top right corner of the post.

Ravi edit: I translated it, warned him, and merged the posts. 👍🏽

I don't know what you wrote in the first post, but  it seems to be a bug, that some of us don't get the reward.

If it will be fixed, will have to be seen.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
​ Ravi edit: I translated it, warned him, and merged the posts. 👍🏽 ​
  • Thanks 2

I intentionally didn't click on the event banner right away, as I preferred to use my energy first, and only then claim the rewards. As a consequence, I didn't get the rewards... 😢

Anyways, I managed a 1xx position (and top 5%) on CxH, while only top 50% on HH and PSH.

Now it remains to be seen when we'll get our rewards.

Edition: It's actually better imo not to include the  rewards from the previous 3-days contests for the next 3-days contest.

Edited by OmerB

Still don't have the right amount of Xtals in 3 games, so I checked in on tech support 💻, via discord.

There's a holiday in Bulgaria atm, I assume Unification Day (Bulgaria).  They're on vacation.  Meaning they'll start troubleshooting the mega event ranking reward and Xtal bugs tomorrow.

They're aware that it's a widespread issue.  Players writing bug report tickets helps to get the IDs of affected players, but since it's widespread, it'll likely get a widespread fix.

Tomorrow is Friday, the last workday, so if it doesn't get fixed by then, I assume it could get postponed until Monday.

Some tech jargon I read, was that "ranking is cached for an hour." 🤷🏽‍♂️

My hope is that after tomorrow, the proper ranking rewards will be sent to the players that didn't receive them, and it'll be included in the current Xtal totals for everyone, in this current 3 day contest.

🤞🏽

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm wondering - what does it take to get to the first girl (the real prize of this event)?

Does using my natural regeneration fists and kisses, and finishing on the top 50% nine times will be enough to get the 1st girl? Some (simple) calculations needed to be made:

fists and kisses = 102 pts per day = 2,958 pts
daily chests = 25 per day = 725 points
top 50% = 200 pts in 3 days = 1800 pts
Total of this = 5,483

1717 more points are needed for the 1st girl.

Edited by OmerB

Yeah, I was in the top 100 (last time I checked, I was #62) and in the top 5% (top 0.2% even) for the first 3-day contest and I received this:

image.png

Which checks out, so at least I wasn't affected by the bug that doesn't give you the proper amounts of rewards for the 3-day contests.

However, the second bug is definitely in full force for me, as those 1.2k Xtals I got as rewards from the first 3-day contest should actually count for my Xtals count in the next 3-day contest, and they clearly don't as of this writing:

image.png

image.png

I guess the silver lining is that it's a global issue, otherwise #1 in the current 3-day contest would definitely have more than 2.4k Xtals (the total amount whichever whale grabbed first place in the first 3-day contest got). That top 5 is entirely wrong by the event's own rules.

Of course, these rules are unhealthy beyond belief as scoring high in one contest gives you a massive advantage in the next and so on. But nothing about this event format and the mindset it takes to release something like this in a once player-friendly F2P game is even remotely healthy.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

However, the second bug is definitely in full force for me, as those 1.2k Xtals I got as rewards from the first 3-day contest should actually count for my Xtals count in the next 3-day contest, and they clearly don't as of this writing:

I dont think they should, every 3 days you start from scratch. That's also better in my opinion, otherwise the system will be extremely broken.

• Like 4
  • Hug 1

2 minutes ago, 430i said:

I dont think they should, every 3 days you start from scratch. That's also better in my opinion, otherwise the system will be extremely broken.

yeah, it's the worst possible idea for a contest like this, but that's exactly how they explain it:

image.thumb.png.370755c9e59f5f8be1b7b27e24e8a11b.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, garadron said:

yeah, it's the worst possible idea for a contest like this, but that's exactly how they explain it:

image.thumb.png.370755c9e59f5f8be1b7b27e24e8a11b.png

Interesting. This somewhat explains the extreme points (from my point of view at least) during the first 3 days - people were hoping to snowball their advantage. Thankfully I skipped over the event description and saved myself the stress and the resulting disappointment 😎

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, 430i said:

people were hoping to snowball their advantage.

The advantage is still true, despite the Xtals reset: You get firsts which boost your next 3 days ranking. The Xtals rewards at least seem to not count for the next ranking, at least for me they didn't. But yeah, when it is about ~6k Xtals, those 160 fists are a rather small share. My guess however is that the open whale battle simply works out for KK. There never was a way that really all players were paying against each other for rewards, and we do now see the same whales again in top positions, so they know about the reset and just keep the pace with again 1.6k Xtals by now.

• Like 1

No - LOL - the no top 1000 become the crystals count for the new 3 days

the further top 1000 had become no crystals count for the next round - so top 1000 have ca. 500 crystals now - and the no 1000er now have above 1000 crystals -

so i cant become a place 1000er

thanks for this bullshit update

now i need my crystals i become for my last 1000 er place count for the new 3 days - please update this

Edited by swavolt

Those who missed out on the rewards at first - do they now count to your points for the current 3 days? I got the rewards at the time, but they didn't count to my score and I'm now barely in the top 20%.

Edit: I think this might be my clubmate swavolt's point as well.

Edit 2: Seems fixed now.

Edited by hS7