Pachinko
Norou 🔴 L5
Layla  L5
Travel Gwenaelle 🟢 E5
Justine  R5

• Thanks 4

• Ravi-Sama featured and pinned this topic
On 9/15/2023 at 1:12 PM, Pelinor said:

Not much of an orgy for me this time. Only College Beauty Mio was obtainable out of 99 girls, so a quick trip to the Pachinko and I was done. I thought Orgy days were a way to get girls I missed in the past. I don't remember if College Beauty Mio has ever appeared before.

College Beauty Mio 🟣 L3

They always add at least one new girl, but only one this time.  Anyway, if you got all available girls you get the reward.

My gripe is the 12 event missions and (being rather busy) it's nothing but a chore to get them out in time.  If, like me, you have multiple accounts the chore is amplified.  College Beauty Mio is a misnomer because she certainly is not beautiful by my standards.

The 12 Event Missions this month is related to the fact that we have a doubled OD - at the moment we have the Girls from August and September avalaible - so not only the girls, also the Missions got doubled.

Problem was that the "Kinkversary23" event replaced the OD in July. In August they had the July Girls in the OD.

• Thanks 1

il y a 49 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

also the Missions got doubled

But koban rewards par mission have been divided by 2.
Let's hope the gain will be 12 kobans per mission the last day, otherwise, the total gain for this OD will be lower than an ordinary OD.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom208 said:

But koban rewards par mission have been divided by 2.
Let's hope the gain will be 12 kobans per mission the last da

I got 12 kobans yesterday already, today as well. Only the first 2 3 days they gave me 6 kobans. Is this different for you?

Edited by Horsting

Kobans for orgy days have for a long time been less on the first 3 days, and about double on the last 2.

The total for each of the first 3 days used to be 60 (spread over 5 missions) and 120 for the last 2 days.
Some time back that moved to 72 (over 6 missions) and 108, and it might have changed again but I stopped tracking koban details early this year.

• Surprised :O 1

Oh, I never recognised this, also thought it used to be 12 on every day.

Another question: Those missions are from all CEs of the same month (in this case August+September) since the game started, right? Since CEs are 9 days events, what happens to the last 4 DMs if each CE?

It's more worse than you expect: At the moment CE is 9 days, but there were times were CE lasts longer (14 days in 2017 for example). The only chance to see the story for the later days is to search at the wiki fot the relevant CE (for example August2019 CE: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Subnautica-Girls-2019)

• Thanks 1

I understand that a 9-14 days OD only to show all DMs wouldn't be appropriate, and 2 DMs per day per CE would be horribly much. But at least some nice ingame notice, like "Do you want to know how this story continues? Read here: <link to wiki>" would be an idea. However, thanks for the link, I'll enjoy going through them tonight 🙂.

image.thumb.png.24c3c7d4022a67458a4374594142c72c.png

image.thumb.png.78d69901d340ffd000d58c3d5e3abc3b.png

nnnNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karxan Edit: THEY better fffffkkkkeenn give us an extra day for all events/contests...

/activities.html

Karxan Edit #2: most calming musik i have isn't helping...

Karxan Edit #3: FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

Edited by Karxan
*9*******

6 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Hmm, "We're updating the game. Will be back online in a minute!" is quite a long minute already, so close before reset. How I am now supposed to conquer CbC? 😭

I will write to these smart guys so that they have at least a little respect for the players and warn them 24 hours in advance about the exact time of updating work. I propose to build a small flash mob and do the same. Maybe at least this way they will get around to doing what has been done in other games for a long time.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1