[ October 3rd, 2023 ] MD #35 - Demon Queen Mala ⚪

Ravi-Sama

image.gifimage.jpeg

Mythic Hero and Demon Master,

The Queen of Demons is begging for you to punish and dominate her!  But the Queen runs a schedule just as tight as her pussy - you have until the 6th of October to face Roko Sensei and seduce Demon Queen Mala.

Mala has always felt guilty for her demonic nature and craved punishment for her lustful demonic nature!  Except, she feels pleasure from punishment!

Fuck the hell out of her with your back-breaking demon dick!

Demon Queen Mala - a self-insert of JessieChan, a Community Manager from Kinkoid.  The older sister of Venam.

Rarity: 35th Mythic girl 
Position: Nose Dive 👃🏽 (2 M6s & 14 L5s)
Element: Submissive  (5 M6s & 19 L5s)
Hair Color: Black (4 M6s & 20 L5s)
Eye Colors: Purple (4 M6s & 17 L5s) & Black (1 M6 & 2 L5s)
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio  (1 M6 & 20 L5s)
Tier 3 Trait: Black Hair (2 M6s & 7 exhibitionist/submissive L5s)
Tier 5 Skill: 40% Shield 🛡️ (31 mythic bulbs)

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10

Finally a mythic Mala! I've been waiting for this day since mythic girls were anounced in 2020😭

Well, at least it seems that kinkoid maybe listens the patreons since i've insisted multiple times on a princess of Shokushu Mala or something like that since a long time, or that's what i wanna believe...

Sadly her affection poses aren't that hot, but the fact that her traits are rare (nose dive, 2 eye colors and first scorpion mythic) it's just the cherry on top imo. However i dunno how good her tier 5 skill is...

On 10/3/2023 at 7:02 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

Position: Nose Dive 👃🏽 (2 M6s & 14 L5s)

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this the 2nd mythic nose dive? As far as i know we only have Druiada Titania and now Mala🤔

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

Over the past day and a half, I spent all the CP from natural regen, rewards for completing daily goals and weekly deals and received only 2 (!) shards! How's that? During the same time, under the same conditions, I already scored 7 shards in CxH. I can understand everything, but this is kind of too much...

• Hug 1

53 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Over the past day and a half, I spent all the CP from natural regen, rewards for completing daily goals and weekly deals and received only 2 (!) shards! How's that?

2000% better than myself (zero shard drops in the past 28 hours). I am still on my 1st bottle, sitting on 16 shards total! However, two of my clubmates got her reasonably easily. That's the random number extreme results in action.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

I got her, i spend 7760 kobans +5 SP (2700 kobans), using free 35 CPs from Seasons, and others.

To Master-17 and Pelinor my beginning was very hard too, +-70 fight no shards, but it's gets better.

I love that they make a fully demon as a mythic, but very unfortunately i don't like the poses (the affection scenes i don't see yet). (Still waiting for Gork...Jelon too😄)

• Haha 1
  • GG 4

always glad to see one of the boss girls getting her time to shine. sadly i still have my last mythic at zero stars and zero affection

never really liked mala personally so im gonna skip

i dont play this game nearly seriously enough to go through the annoyance of mythic days unless i REALLY like the girl, at least until all my current mythics are maxed

• Hug 1

image.png.b1f4798200b5c8d069460dfadabc74dd.png

Now I'm suddenly facing 44 Girls istead of just one Mythic. 😲

image.png.258a3f5199f21ee39018702cfa7dd169.png

Luckily I read this at least half an Hour before Reset, so I could make a quick 200CP run.
I'm now at 92 Shards and hope the last 4 drops won't get too costly.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Thanks 2
  • GG 2

45 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Now I'm suddenly facing 44 Girls istead of just one Mythic.

Luckily at .com is a Pachinko Contest today so scoring with GPx10 can help to reduce (emptying perhaps...) the amount of 1* girls from Dark Lord. With ca. 10% droprate for 1* Girls from Pachinko you need "only" 440 GPx10 spins to get the girls in average 😉 (and a good amount of this should be covered by GPx10 Orbs you should have hoarded).

31 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Ehm, she threw away Roko and moved to Dark Lord, somehow ...

Was announced in game and in Discord today near 2h before reseet so you should have gotten the message in your ingame-Mailbox

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1

4 hours ago, Der DinX said:

image.png.258a3f5199f21ee39018702cfa7dd169.png

Luckily I read this at least half an Hour before Reset, so I could make a quick 200CP run.
I'm now at 92 Shards and hope the last 4 drops won't get too costly.

It's the perfect opportunity to test how perfume work in 100 shards drops 😅.

It's good for new players who want mythics to be on an early boss, but chose the worst villain for it. I think they even forgot that the 1* drops are there, at least I didn't remember anymore.

• Like 5

Luckily I cleared the GP pool this Monday 😄. I like the change overall, thanks to this one of my club members got her, who wouldn't have otherwise due to regular villain girls at Roko. I am at 98 shards now, trying to use as much for natural regeneration and Pantheon post 1500 rewards as possible.

Edited by Horsting

On 10/3/2023 at 10:58 AM, Pp00 said:

isn't this the 2nd mythic nose dive? As far as i know we only have Druiada Titania and now Mala🤔

Yep.  Corrected.

After girls skills were added, I feel like common traits have become more desirable, instead of the rare ones.  More possibilities for girls' traits matching.

She does have dual eye colors, and that's enough for me to go after her, even if purple eyes have more synergy, than black eyes.  I get every M6 in HH anyway, but this one might be useful more often.  Black hair has serious potential, and Shield is the best for leagues.

Regarding her art, she's not my fave girl, body type, or parody.  I thought Bowsette Yesette was a way more impressive horned girl.  Even Dark Mala is more detailed, and sinister looking.  At least no one can complain that she has massive melon tits, so that's a positive.  If they're gonna re-release her within the next 3 weeks, then there's less urgency to actually recruit her right away, but you'd just save like 54 CP, so w/e.

I'll get her later today.  Have 14 shards atm.  Need the Xtals for the SE anyway, for girls that I want more.

Just got Mala, and I'd say she was one of the more affordable Mythics. At least it feels that way.
Spent 824 CP (600 from refill for 6480 Kobans) + 5 SP.

22 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Must say, the Dark Lord was rather gracious to me, after switching to him for the last missing 4 drops.
I only had to spend 28 CP, and there was only one other 4 Shard drop for the Stage 2 Girl.

----------

In CxH it seems also to have gone quite well, even if I needed more CP and am not finished yet. But I had a bit more in store.
Spent 900 CP so far (600 from refill for 6480 Kobans), missing still the last two drops.
And I needed only 4 SP, because I had 8 drops left on the previous SP from last MDR.

[After another 38 CP (20 from refill for 216 Kobans) Sweetling was finally readfy to join.]

----------

The PsH Girl was very eager to join me, maybe she knows she might be the last Mythic over there to join my Harem.
Spent 720 CP (500 from refill for 5400 Kobans) + 5 SP.

image.png.8d02646b2dcd0829d39244aea1adb1be.png image.png.390b21d8cc86f0177810118526e4ff3e.png image.png.ef14fe2f8f6d8e91526b62cb49ef40b7.png

No. #8 in HH                                                        No. #13 in CxH                                                     No. #8 in PsH

Edited by Der DinX
  • GG 5

Mythic Mala get
Grabbed her while the Cumbath event was still going, that was a mistake as I didn't expect them to instantly give us another seasonal event...
Anyhow, had saved up combativity so Mala was relatively cheap. Tied as second cheapest along with Romantic Winter.
Mala and Winter actually used the exact number of refills; just in a slightly different order.

Since I had 5 leftovers on the sandalwood from Jezebel mythic revival, I did not need to use a 5th this time around,Saving me 540 kobans.

As for the art, she does feel a bit less mythical then some of the others, alltho I have not unlocked all of her poses yet.
I also think that her colorscheme somewhat blends into the brownish background colorand that might make her look worce then she is.

hhmala03.png.e2df5f8c021656a381b3c5954f877722.png   hhmala02.png.2d70be527cf5de21c1388cd02cfe7b96.png

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 1
  • GG 4

It took me 914 fights to get Mala with 5 SP. Another unlucky drop rate (5.47%). My all-time average for MD has lowered to 6.66%. I haven't checked out her scenes and poses yet. Not feeling motivated at the moment. I do like her 0-pose though.

• Like 1
  • GG 4

So, I went after Mala as I was 500 points or so short of the legendary bulbs reward in cumbath.

At first, she wasn't very cooperative so I had to raise my voice to make her remember that she's supposed to be submissive (2 drops in 100 fights).
It worked well for a time but then she tricked me into forgetting to renew the perfume. It must have been because she wanted a 69 so bad that she felt I had to get to 69 shards at some point.
She then played hard to get again (1 drop in 131 fights) so I left her to think about her bad behavior for a bit, considering that I had the bulbs I wanted.
That got her back on track and I had a peaceful finish after that.

All in all, not my best drop rate by far but my cheapest mythic anyway as I get my SP from PoV so I don't count the SP cost in the mythic anymore.

My stats :
- 777 fights (247 stored/free and 530 from refills)
- 5’868 kobans (without the 5 SP from PoV)
- 51 drops to get 100 shards  => 6,56% drop rate (6.58% total for my 14 fully recorded mythics)

• Like 1
  • GG 5

got 36 shards on the first day. was busy these two days irl, so just be back now. after this great move, with 20+ 1star girls alongside Mala I decide to give her up. Won't spend countless SP on her. 
If I didn't misunderstand the purpose of this move, which is in order to benefit new players(or 'more players' in KK's way), then I really don't agree with this. IMO what new players really need are all different kinds of resource. kobans, experience books, gift, ymen, etc. I don't think most of new players are really capable to achieve 100 shards of her. And even they do get her, without enough resource to level her up it hardly makes any difference from her to other 5* girls or even 3* girls in fighting performances. Players are still able to get her eventually during the revivals, and at the early stage of this game I don't think the access to a mythic girl is that important. 

• Like 2
  • Hug 1