[ October 23, 2023 ] Crazy Cumback Contest

430i

Indeed! I was a little worrying that saving the contest rewards might end with only 1 girl, but the rewards are updated immediately, just like with CbC, season (with pass) etc.

A new type of contest, even with less valuable rewards (per day) than CbC, but players pushed the 2nd day's Pachinko orb contest to higher scores than any CbC day 1 I have ever seen (in my bracket):

image.thumb.png.48cadc04b9acf329772b49a6122a1a7f.png

I had enough GPx10 orbs, but 1st and 2nd were both active within the last 30 minutes or so. And since there is a "gain equipment" contest coming + a regular orb CbC on Monday, I decided to just use my MPx1 orbs and take a safe 4th instead.

17 hours ago, OmerB said:

It doesn't matter, since every (active) player will get the same amount of points in a contest from it.

Probably I misunderstood. It started to make sense that I usually do not get 3k from the free GPx1 spin, which I now understood is the case if I have no GPx1 orbs underneath (which I usually do not). I am an active player, but I guess some will have GPx1 orbs, others not, isn't it? It still doesn't matter as 3k, even 9k if all free spins are affected, is not a relevant amount. But still, it is a bug and has been detected+verified, so not fixing it in years is, well, just KK ...

Edited by Horsting

26 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Looks like a half day 6 objectives 😄.

Ya since all of these system are more or less copy's of each other with just different content I have not idea how they made this bug. The contest even says Enlarge your Harem so it should be the right one. if they just changed the contest order and if was on day 6 it should have been titled Equipment for everyone. Then at least I go with it, but I don't want to waist any resources on it if its going to be fixed later today and the progress is lost. Plus this event is so messed up I some how have 5 points and that is not even an option so I don't even understand how or what its giving point for.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Thinking 1

3 hours ago, Yamiray said:

if this event bugged for PSH, its looks fine on HH and CxH but here is what it look like there

image.png.5e0176dfbc7d493574ecf4739ba3cda5.png

I see this now in PSH.  I figured that maybe the CCC can be random, and it was just a coincidence that the first 2 days had the same contests across different games.  Either that, or day 3 was intentionally altered to be random from now on.

I'll ask if it's a bug, since it is mislabeled.

image.png

I'm 2/2 so far in CxH & PSH; got both girls.  Have none missing in HH, but I'm still stacking up some QP orbs for later.

At the start of the CCbC today we had the same objectives like in HH and they deliver points to me until now. The problem was, that there was other objecitves with 1 point also listed (pantheon, villains and so on). It was reported and after some h the "equipment" objectives were shown as fix. I had tried to get points (one Equip NC, upgrading one Mythic Gequip and one Hero Equip) but nothing of this had increased my points in the CCbC. That's the same for at least two other players. The reports in the PSH Discord:

image.thumb.png.072d8964f67c847ce7a47f94c9786b00.png

So I highly doubt that here is something with randomizing the CCbCs days - more a broken hotfix.

If it's broken - make it worse!

Edit: Ah! Some minutes after I wrote the post, Darkyz delivered new informations: image.thumb.png.a448660c3582630567297ac270db1c11.png

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2

There was a serious bug, and the tasks were switched intentionally, b/c the bug isn't fixed yet on the original CCC tasks.  Long story short is that a future event's tasks (not even the CCC) somehow replaced the CCC's tasks.

Good news is that you can go ahead and compete in PSH's CCC, w/o worrying that it'll be fixed.

Whether or not we'll get 2 equipment days is still uncertain, but I hope not.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

When will they learn that proper code reviews, internal and public testing is not only great for the players, but also a massive time and stress saver for the development team ... I have hope as the next ME did show up on test server about 2 weeks earlier, hopefully this or more time is given for the announced next big feature as well.

• Like 2
  • Hug 2
  • Hearts 1

Perhaps because a lot of Veterans have the girls while in your lvl range a lot of players need all girls. In the normal CbC you can go for the "3 times top30 is enough" to get the girl, not the same here where you need some top4 if you need all girls.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

Had a bunch of lvl 1 girls that I did not level for LC 4th day  since I was outmatched so I leveled them here.

If CCbC will continue to start right after LC, then it is even a good tactic to level preferably high level girls, at best with a 40k or 60k boot above next cap, and keep level 1 girls for CCbC, where GXP itself does not count, but only the levels.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Horsting said:

If CCbC will continue to start right after LC, then it is even a good tactic to level preferably high level girls, at best with a 40k or 60k boot above next cap, and keep level 1 girls for CCbC, where GXP itself does not count, but only the levels.

My sense is that CCbC is not going to be on a fixed schedule, even though the blog post says it's once a month.

Just look at the contest today, which has PoV and PoG points, but also has goals that depend on BB or DP. So unless those events start wandering, that suggests that any CbC in a month can randomly be replaced with a CCbC.

• Like 1

I don't think we'll have a fix start for CCbC in the future too. The only thing what's sure is that it'll be one time per month (until KK change their mind like they did with other stuff), but at which monday in a month it'll start - 1st, 2nd, 3rd or (like this month) 4th - would be different. A secure pattern would be nive to prepare, but I think KK don't want prepared player, because unprepared players spend more money to win.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mdnoria said:

No bolitho, you seem lucky in your CCbC brackets although a similar top 15 score required of 27k in mine. Here was my bracket :

image.png.c0e6f6db032d46aa6bc51a41138c9bd1.png

Had a bunch of lvl 1 girls that I did not level for LC 4th day  since I was outmatched so I leveled them here.

I got 10th in my bracket with 21k or so points.  I feel like it's luck driven as usual.

Todays contest just reminds me how many currencies we have and how I don't remember what any of them are named :P

I also noticed (maybe not new) that the Resources section does not say what the thing are named when you hover so I guess I'd be forum dipping to find out what was what if I cared (I have all 4 girls so am mostly observing).  That'd be a nice feature assuming it's not a bug...or just tell us what we need to do to get those potions (e.g. "Potions of Lust (from Path of Valor)").

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, jpanda said:

I also noticed (maybe not new) that the Resources section does not say what the thing are named when you hover

Especially the event progressions/potions are not shown on the resources page outside of the events, so currently one indeed needs to remember or read the patch notes to know the the last two potions for today's objective are from BB and DP, hence irrelevant today.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

Especially the event progressions/potions are not shown on the resources page outside of the events, so currently one indeed needs to remember or read the patch notes to know the the last two potions for today's objective are from BB and DP, hence irrelevant today.

I'll be honest with you, the acronyms also don't help me usually (Double Penetration and...Booty Bay? ;p).  But now I really digress...unless they implement my suggestion(s)...then beg them to use words :D

PS: Ah its "Boss Bang" isn't it...:D

Edited by jpanda
PS
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

OK, I’ll summarize all the information from the "Chit Chat" topic so that it’s in one message and everyone who comes to see what relates to the Crazy Cumback Contest tasks was able to familiarize themselves with this information.

Potions of Lust image.png.71481491489072777efec222191e8f40.png used in PoV - Path of Valor

Potions of Erection image.png.525edd2a6da7c0c00ebbd5188c098d9d.png used in PoG - Path of Glory

Potions of Desire (Endurance) image.png.47193303b568f1ff929d22108cae14d1.png used in BB - Boss Bang (Available for crediting only when Boss Bang is active)

Potions of Penetration image.png.034e00cad1d7d836ac1e0b49bed11af9.png used in DP - Double Penetration (Available for crediting only when Double Penetration is active)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Hearts 1

so... its asking for potions of desire and penetration, which we don't have at all.....
or someone can explain something that i might not be getting?
otherwise, this crazy cuntback is a shit show on my side.
just today i got the first girl, and the second is asking me that, which i got nothing for it. am at last as last can be in the list...

• Like 1

Oh, I crushed it on the 3rd day 😀

But I can't progress much more on the 4th day contest (Seduction PoV) 😢

Funny scores on the CCC on PSH (where there's only one path - activities PoV) 😃

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1