[ November 4th, 2023 ] Hot Assembly - Traveler's Tales of Tits

Ravi-Sama

2 ore fa, bolitho76 ha scritto:

Leaderboad:

An active player should be able to stay at least in the top10% (while LR we had ca. 38.000 active players at hh and ca. 15.000 active players at nutaku - thanks to zoopokemon who had tracked theese numbers). Another 5400 -7200 points here

In all honesty, looking at the last 3 - 4 iterations of ranking rewards in the perfectly thought out LR event, this sound a little too optimistic, to me. But maybe I'm looking at it with negativity glasses on. 

Honestly, I cannot say I'm a fan of this new mega bullshit event. I'll be happy to retract my position, but for now... Let's say I'm cautiosly and rightly wary.

About the four girls... they are parody of girls I was expecting a lot (Avery aside, that was already in game, but parody of Mona are always more than well accepted by me). They are definitely in the "good" side of the art quality spectrum, but I cannot say I'm completely satisfied with their poses, especially when it comes to Raiden Shogun and Yelan's parody (Slava and Spela). But again, I had great expectations for them, so I guess someone might say that I would hardly have been completely satisfied anyway, and perhaps that would be true. I don't know. The only thing I know is that I'm a little disappointed 🙃 I hope the scenes will help to improve my feelings towards them

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Antimon said:

In all honesty, looking at the last 3 - 4 iterations of ranking rewards in the perfectly thought out LR event, this sound a little too optimistic, to me. But maybe I'm looking at it with some negativity glasses on. 

At the moment (I didn't pre-save) I'm on the border between top 20% and top 50% in HH and CxH, and even worse in PsH. We'll see, of course, how it goes further, but it looks like this time there's no point in relying on rating rewards.

9 minuti fa, 430i ha scritto:

I am a bit lazy to think now - is there any downside to claiming those random 10 shards now? As far as I can see, there are no upcoming events or contests where gaining shards brings an advantage

My policy, when in doubt and there is no rush in collecting the rewards, is to leave things where they are

@Valiant, I tag you here to avoid double posting: the shards you can buy in the market for 40 sapphires are 10 as well. It is only normal that the cost did not decrease (we should be thankful it did not increase)

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 2 heures, bolitho76 a dit :

Until 24,.000 points you gain 39 times "random 10 shards"

Actually it's 38 times "random 10 shards" and twice "random 20 shards" for a total of 400 shards (since there are 4 girls to get)

il y a 5 minutes, 430i a dit :

I am a bit lazy to think now - is there any downside to claiming those random 10 shards now? As far as I can see, there are no upcoming events or contests where gaining shards brings an advantage

I don't see any downside either. Except maybe when you reach 90 shards of a girl if you want to keep girls to get.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

il y a 4 minutes, Master-17 a dit :

The first is 3, the second is 4, the third is 5, the fourth is 6, and the fifth is 7 (not sure about the last one because I haven’t received it yet)

It's correct. But in the both case, the total is 25 points

Everything is explained here by the way
https://blog.kinkoid.com/features/mega-events/

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Now I won the first ten shards. Before that the girl costs 40 saphires. Is it a bug, that the cost did not decrease to 36 ?

The cost of every 10 shards is fixed and does not depend on the shards received. 40 sapphires for new girls, 36 for those who were in previous similar activities and 10/20 for random girls, depending on their rarity.

54 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Will there be the same girls in the market (I mean the ones you can buy with saphires) , when this event starts another time or will there be different girls?

That was the discussion at Discord in test-server-channel to this question:

image.png.3695e82e987d06a08582994faf3c94f2.png

image.png.557ff9b082d8bb904e8c31fb35c6b17f.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

40 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

That was the discussion at Discord in test-server-channel to this question:

Can you also ask there - will these girls be presented in Sultry Mysteries in the future? So that you can collect 40 shards and calm down?

Edited by Master-17
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

About market revival and re-revival: It is complex. Of course best for players would be to just revival all of them every event iteration, so have have all options and don't need to worry that invested sapphires are lost, if we did not get the girl. On the other hand, I agree that an unlimited increase of girls in the shop also makes if crowded and hard to see through, especially for newer players.

• At the moment I do actually plan to get 100 shards of as many girls as I can get. I cannot rely on SM to help me any time soon, since there are a lot of >=40 shard girls I have, from CC, villains, PoPs etc, which get into the way, and of course LD girls are still there and will likely be added. So relying for SM for me means to delay obtaining girls for a year, realistically. Hence I will most likely invest sapphires for the new girls, so that none are left for revived ones.
  • But even if you are fine with only getting all new girls to >=40 shards, the sapphires one get are insufficient to get even just one revived girl. So one would need to get them to 40 shards as well, which means that SM will fill faster (assuming 1 HA every 3 months) than one is able to clear it. So I think that is not a good advice. Hence in this case I would just save the sapphires until I can get a full 100 shards of a revived girl in a feature HA iteration. But this means to loose the opportunity to get them any time soon, if they are revived only once.
  • There is another aspect, if the SER event type is still a thing: If you get e.g. 40 shards of a girl now, and the it gets revived in SER as 100 shards reward, the sapphires were wasted. Another argument to better not get >=40 shards only from too many girls.

Probably the girls selection can be unique and a little random for every player, excluding the ones we have 100 shards already, at best preferring the ones one has some shards already. So the shop is not crowded, there are always options for everyone, and every girl has a chance to re-appear every 3 months 🤔.  

20 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Can you also ask there - will these girls be presented in Sultry Mysteries in the future?

It would be extremely strange if not. From all we know, SM does not make any difference about the girls. If you have >=40 shards of one (non-mythic), it can appear in SM. Just keep in mind that realistically you can get 1 girl (60 shards) every 2-3 months through SM, limited by the amount of coins you get. And from ME's F2P players will miss at least 4 girls every 3 months (3 from LR, 1 from SE), alone already much more than you can get from SM + sapphires from HA. The more I think about it the more I think it is dangerous to count too much on SM, regardless whether the girls can appear there or not. LD is also there and alone kept using up all SM coins for most of us?

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

It’s just that, for example, in Mythic Pachinko they do not add girls to the pool immediately after they appear (and, if I'm not mistaken, not even from all sources), so the same situation can arise with Mega Event girls. And I would like to see a specific response from the developers on this matter.

Honestly, for me, this event isn't that much better than others, the Market is good but everything else is still trash, especially this idea of putting RNG in a paid event.

Buying girls on SM won't be so easy, since I had Imogen 5* with 40 shards and the coins needed to buy her and she didn't appear on the market at all, I even had to refresh the maket for her to appear.
I don't know if theres a rule behid to priorize girls next to 100 shards or my RNG is just bad.

Il y a 5 heures, 430i a dit :

I'm just thinking about that now but it can be useful to wait if you don't want these event girls appear for the next Sultry Mysteries

• Thanks 2

Where am I?

1.thumb.jpg.bbafff94730d18221ceb31b841998a48.jpg

Why my place isn't highlighted like this?

2.thumb.jpg.80c7fd410710702656749cc8601916ac.jpg

P.S. After I overcame the 5% barrier, I got into the top league and the highlighting appeared again. So it seems it doesn't work only on "boundary" values.

Edited by Master-17
P.S.
  • Thanks 1