[ November 4th, 2023 ] Hot Assembly - Traveler's Tales of Tits

Ravi-Sama

The first 3-day cutoff was difficult on Nutaku HH. A serious battle broke out for the top 5%. I decided not to take cards yet in order to save up fists in them for MDR, so in terms of points I was on the verge of between 5% and 10%. I had to buy 3-4 fights in the Leagues in the last minutes in order to jump to the top of the list.
In CxH the situation was much simpler and without purchasing anything I was easily in the top 5% with a more than 50-point gap.
In PsH the situation was unexpectedly completely opposite. And although there I climbed into a League that was too difficult for me and I lost on average a third of my battles in recent days, this in no way explains the more than 100-point gap from the top 5%. But approximately the same distance separated me from leaving the top 10%, so nothing critical happened.

• Like 1
  • Hug 2

IIRC, we already observed two different trends on dot com and Nutaku back when we had the first LR. On dot com it's a bit easier to get into the top 5% (but harder to get into the top 100 let alone top 10 or more) than on Nutaku. Something to do with there being a larger player pool on dot com, despite a similar quantity of high-level competitive players and/or whales.

---

So far, I've only taken the Free card. It only gives Xtals (acorns) so it doesn't disrupt anything for my daily routine or my monthly planning, but it's still a bit of extra help to keep afloat in the event rankings.

The main thing is that since the rewards from rankings themselves count for the next rankings, if you get a strong start and keep up the momentum you can snowball relatively easily, but you can't really recover from falling behind even for one 3-day period, as the lost points cascade down too.

MD put me firmly in the top 5% for the first period, and so far I'm somewhat comfortable in the next one:

image.png

I'll keep monitoring it and make an extra push if/when needed, though.

• Like 2

with addition of this market and including previous paywalled SE girls to it. i think those 3rd 4rd SE girls will appear much faster in repeat events as 1st or 2nd. seems reasonable for me. only question is will those short SE events with previous SE girls be launched? because i still think it was related to kinkiversary to give players more stuff to play. also NewYear is soon and dont remember if this game gives extra content for those days/

• Hug 1

My ressources are quite depleted after this year, so I got the first card for 330 (nutaku) to get me into top 5% and with the rewards snowballing, keep me there.

Those affection shards are now equaliy distributed to the 4 girls (of course), so getting a girl will not happen anytime soon. Lets hope I don't have to push to hard to keep myself up there.

On 11/10/2023 at 2:17 PM, Horsting said:

I stopped claiming random shards until SM is over

My man. B| That's exactly the right strategy (more specifically stop as soon as one of the 4 new girls reaches 40%):

image.png

In my case, can't say the distribution has been skewed in any particular direction. These samples are far too small to notice anything relevant from them anyways, and it's a given that the odds for each girl are equal for each random roll (not just because it's the fair way to do it, but also the simple way).

No idea when the next SM will come around, but in any case the overlap is basically guaranteed. My plan is to wait for SM to first complete the girl who reached 40% with SM coins, then claim random +10% for the other three on the HA reward track until another one reaches 40%, rinse and repeat as much as possible.

Of course, for players with a ton of partial girls in their backlog, this isn't viable. For those of us with no eligible girl left in our SM shop by default, it's too good to pass up.

As for the revived girls, I'm only missing Finalmecia, and I'm definitely saving up at least 40 [EDIT: shards worth of sapphires; aka 144, ty Tom] for her. Still not quite sure how or why the 4 seemingly random 3-stars are on offer (they're all in the MP/OD pools if I'm not mistaken) but I wouldn't recommend spending any resource on them even if you don't have them.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3
  • Thinking 2

il y a 53 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

No idea when the next SM will come around, but in any case the overlap is basically guaranteed. My plan is to wait for SM to first complete the girl who reached 40% with SM coins, then claim random +10% for the other three on the HA reward track until another one reaches 40%, rinse and repeat as much as possible.

Wouldn't it be cheaper to wait the December's SM to get the girls?

Because with your strategy, you buy 240 shards with SM while you can get 320-340 shards during this mega-event (and so only 60-80 shards to buy with SM).

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 4
  • Thinking 2

il y a 51 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

As for the revived girls, I'm only missing Finalmecia, and I'm definitely saving up at least 40 sapphires for her.

You need 36 sapphires per 10 shards, so at least 144 sapphires if you want to see her in SM shop.

PS: sorry for the double post. I wanted to edit my first post but it seems my phone didn't want to 😉

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Horsting said:

I stopped claiming random shards until SM is over

I haven't collected them at all yet. I’ll wait until it becomes clear what specific activities await us in the middle of the month. It may be necessary to obtain a certain number of shards (for example for DP)

1.thumb.jpg.cab6c89ea60c5d6b7575581cf4c34cc0.jpg

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

It may be necessary to obtain a certain number of shards (for example for DP)

Since last month was DP, this month it will be BB (most likely). But good point that there may be other reasons or surprises where shards are required. Or the other way round: There is zero benefit claiming those random shards now, so one should better keep them for either such surprise reason, or at least until there is a good chance to actually complete a girl (which is not high until after the last event ranking rewards for F2P, I guess).

And claiming them until one girl is at 40 (or more) shards to buy them in this month's SM is risky as well, as noted by Tom: We cannot know for sure how much shards we will overall get, so that it might be above 400 with the ones from SM, i.e. wasted coins.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

I haven't collected them at all yet. I’ll wait until it becomes clear what specific activities await us in the middle of the month. It may be necessary to obtain a certain number of shards (for example for DP)

1.thumb.jpg.cab6c89ea60c5d6b7575581cf4c34cc0.jpg

Qe should get Boss Bang this month, so there is nothing to save the shards for (except for SM).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Horsting said:

There is zero benefit claiming those random shards now,

what about the dopamine from opening a loot box though?

I had to stop opening them now only because I'm at 80 and I really don't want to be at 90 with a girl when/if I get to 20x shards reward 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Hearts 1

21 hours ago, Tom208 said:

Wouldn't it be cheaper to wait the December's SM to get the girls?

Because with your strategy, you buy 240 shards with SM while you can get 320-340 shards during this mega-event (and so only 60-80 shards to buy with SM).

Yes and no. I gave the TL;DR version. I think unless November's SM comes very late in the month, getting at least one girl out of the way with SM coins before accumulating over 40% of her from the reward track is worth it. I don't literally intend to spend 60 shards worth of SM coins for each of the 4 girls (which would take me more than a single SM anyway, I don't have a lot of coins stashed away). I just want to make sure I don't have one or more of them still below 40% by the end of the event.

Come to think of it, my initial idea of stopping as soon as one of them is at 40% may be a bit extreme. In practice, it can and probably will be more granular than that. What I don't want is an extreme scenario where one girl gets stuck at 10 or 20 while others go way above 40.

21 hours ago, Tom208 said:

You need 36 sapphires per 10 shards, so at least 144 sapphires if you want to see her in SM shop.

Thanks. I meant 40 shards worth of sapphires, but it's good to have a clean target number in mind.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

Ok. I understand.
Even if with 340 shards you're sure to get at least 40 shards for every girl, you'll need to buy at least 60 shards anyway with SM. So, now or next month is pretty much the same. But if you feel better by doing that this month, then do it 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • uwu 1

Hmm, but if you buy 60 shards in SM shop and then reach 17600 Xtals, you wasted 10 random shards (resp. 40 SM coins). 16600 is pretty realistic, IMO, and guarantees that every girl is at 40 shards minimum, hence no need to rush. Even if you get one or two random shard rewards less, the chance that you get every other girl to 100 shards and one to 30 or 20 only, is extremely low, IMO much lower than the chance to get 350 random shards overall.

So I personally still think it is safer to not claim any shards til the end, save the SM coins (or invest them for an LD girl), and finish the HA girl(s) either with Sapphires (as it is also not 100% sure how much one gets, i.e. how much will be left after bringen a revival girl to 40+ shards) or SM next month.

But probably good to have some different strategies followed, and we will see in the end which went well for who.

• Like 4

All good:

image.png

I purposely waited for SM to start to make sure these girls appeared in the pool, saw the one I had at 40% in the SM Shop (now she's at 50%) and then I gingerly claimed my +10% one by one, until they all became eligible for SM. I have no more shards unclaimed on the HA reward track as of now, but of course I'll likely get more by the end of the event. I really want to focus my sapphires on making Fae Finalmecia available for me first and foremost, so I might not pull the trigger on the SM Shop this month after all.

This definitely confirms this is the one and only fair and not literally paywalled format out of all the Mega Events. I've already secured the option to complete all 4 of these girls someday, barely halfway through the event and without spending real money or even buying the koban cards yet. That's a whole lot more than "traditional" SE, let alone the worst of both worlds that is LR.

• Juicy peach 1
  • GG 3

On 11/14/2023 at 10:13 PM, DvDivXXX said:

This definitely confirms this is the one and only fair and not literally paywalled format out of all the Mega Events.

But I do only agree since one can get all 4 new girls also immediately with random shards + sapphires as F2P, when staying in top 5% (which is not so difficult, when participating other events). For me lifting 4 or more girls just close into SM, doesn't make it "free" (how I would define it), since it means about 8 months or more of saving SM coins to get them all. And LD does not disappear. As new players, the SM shop additionally is very crowded, with villain/PoP/CC girls, and remains from past OD in the way. I just had the second (EDIT: third! 😞) PoP girl one after another 😄.

Do you have a sufficient stock of SM coins to get them all soon?

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

On my side, I have enough SM coins to get 228 legendary shards.

But I get your point.
With this event, at best, you can get enough sapphires to buy 8 (x10) shards of girls from previous mega-event. So, you can make only 2 girls eligible for SM shop per event when you miss at least 4 girls (1 in SE and 3 in LR) during this period.
And to complete those 2 girls at 40 shards, you need to get 480 SM coins every 3 months (=160 SM coins per Sultry Mysteries event).

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 3

Il y a 6 heures, Horsting a dit :

when staying in top 5% (which is not so difficult, when participating other events)

I don't know how it's possible without babysitting the game to do champion fights.

I'm lacking 120 points to stay in the top 5% so I'm considering buying the medium card now to help and which should help to stay in the top 5% until the end.

I already have this month MDR girl and was planning to buy both cards the last day of the event for next month MD.
But as I'm struggling to stay in the top 5%, I don't really see an easy way. And I know that if I drop from the top 5%, it will be harder to come back to it since you will be at a disadvantage of 200 points from the start.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1