[ November 4th, 2023 ] Hot Assembly - Traveler's Tales of Tits

Ravi-Sama

image.png

Mega Events - https://blog.kinkoid.com/features/mega-events/

Main difference compared to Lusty Race seems to be that you get Xtals from Leagues (not seasons), and Pantheon fights reward 3 Xtals.

Defeat Villains - 1 CP = 1 Xtal
Leagues - 1 Fight = 1 Xtal
Champions - 1 Ticket = 1 Xtal
Pantheon's Stairway - 1 Worship = 3 Xtals
Daily Goals - 1 Chest = 5 Xtals

Impact Avery   - a parody of Astrologist Mona Megistus from Genshin Impact.
Slava  - a parody of Raiden Ei / Raiden Shogun from Genshin Impact.
Spela 🟢 - a parody of Yelan from Genshin Impact.
Akina 🔴 - a parody of Kuki Shinobu from Genshin Impact.

Fae Fantasies Girls Revivedhttps://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Seasonal-Event

Fae Fanny & Fione 🟣
Fae Neono 🟢
Fae Kumiko 
Fae Finalmecia 🔴

These are the girls & items in the market:

image.png

image.png

• Thanks 8

image.png.7ac583b96bde2f7dd35f62844285937c.png

This time 5 objections to get points: Villains (1), Champions (1), Pantheon (3), League (1) and Daily Goals Chest (5)

Have in mind that we also have 9 times an Event Ranking:

image.thumb.png.3506e7dc068b4d13aa5d930cd1ceac1b.png

To the market: Like Ravi a lucky selection to me: Besides the 4 new girls only one older Girls avalaible.

BTW: The random shards from the reward Path are restricted to the new girls!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, garadron said:

This might be actually the best ME format, thanks to both shards and market. As long as you can get all the girls to at least 40, you pretty much won the event

Umm... say what now?

You might want to notice, that there are exactly 100 sapphires to get from the reward line up until 24k cones. That will buy you a grand total of 20 shards.
Basically, they went from getting guranteed girls to possibly getting 0, if random shard allocation screws you hard enough.

But yeah. I'm glad that's an improvement for you.

Edited by Varaczek
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Until 24,.000 points you gain 39 times "random 10 shards" - To gain all 4 new event girls you need 40 times and the random shards are restricted to the new girls, so...

image.png.001535d026b2c48a22b500aeb833e5fc.png

Also to mention: with Event Cards you can gain another 180 Sapphire.

A little calculation how much points a f2p player can expect:

natural regen:

from Leagues: 4x297 + 2x41 = 1270 points

from Villains: 54x30 = 1620

from Daily Goals Chests: 25x30 = 750

from Pantheon: 30x30 = 900

from Champions: extremly different from player to player - in case of this calculation I expect that it's possible to fight 8 times a day against a Champ so: 8x7 x30 = 1680 points

So from natural regen are 6220 points expectable.

Leaderboad:

An active player should be able to stay at least in the top10% (while LR we had ca. 38.000 active players at hh and ca. 15.000 active players at nutaku - thanks to zoopokemon who had tracked theese numbers). Another 5400 -7200 points here

Cards:

Free card: 450 points

Medium card: 1320 points and 60 sapphire

Big card: 2640 points and 120 sapphire

So from cards a total of 4410 points

Events:

PoV (with Bonus Path): 38 comabtivity x2 = 96 points

Season: 86 points

More points from other events are possible.

An active f2p player (who isn't a newby) can expect: 6220+7200+4410+180 = ca 18000 points

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Hug 1

16 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Until 24,.000 points you gain 39 times "random 10 shards" - To gain all 4 new event girls you need 40 times and the random shards are restricted to the new girls, so...

image.png.001535d026b2c48a22b500aeb833e5fc.png

Also to mention: with Event Cards you can gain another 180 Sapphire.

Does this include the universal blue shards? That will also help, even though its 40 shards per x10 in the store 😒

Edited by LukeWarmbath
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 2

45 minutes ago, Varaczek said:

Umm... say what now?

You might want to notice, that there are exactly 100 sapphires to get from the reward line up until 24k cones. That will buy you a grand total of 20 shards.
Basically, they went from getting guranteed girls to possibly getting 0, if random shard allocation screws you hard enough.

But yeah. I'm glad that's an improvement for you.

Think he was just saying the overall added ways to get girls like the market concept, and pantheon/champions is a nice addition to making this event less terrible for the ftp players. The new scaling they're playing with using random shard drops instead of full girl rewards is terrible and I'm sure it'll change next month. I seems to me like the trend, that KK uses, is to test new event formats with "new" girls but shifts back to it's original formats when it's the far more popular girls, like what we had last month with Lola, Kelina, or in the past with Lupa/Bunny's mom, ect. I get the impression they change the formats to drive player participation when the girls aren't the universally recognized/wanted ones. Just my observation.  

• Thinking 1

As someone wise said long ago, this game is a marathon, not a sprint. A chance of getting 40x shards of each girl in this event is better than gettin 2 girls in other formats because it opens them up for SM events in the future.

After getting Mythic Rabbi I'm already at a point where I need 1 more drop for the 3rd girl and after that I'll be hoping to get drops for all the others until they're all at 40. And if I can get enough saphires, I'll be sure to get 40 shards for Finalmecia as well:

image.thumb.png.6715d82847446b80794da099a301dd68.png

So in short - I don't mind not getting a full girl in this event if I can sacure the chance of getting them from SM.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, LukeWarmbath said:

Does this include the universal blue shards? That will also help, even though its 40 shards per x10 in the store

If you refer to theese:

image.png.be3ffe7b7ef5f2185d4c605a77b4b999.png

the sapphire are an event currency. You can buy 10 shards with the announced amount of sapphire.

image.png.e75edafdc920dadfa0f88ee3236aaa6f.png

In this case you need 40 sapphire to get 10 shards.

6 minutes ago, garadron said:

by the way - unspent saphire will stay in our inventory, right? we can stockpile them if we want to for future events?

Correct.

2 minutes ago, LukeWarmbath said:

I'm sure it'll change next month.

Next month we will have another Mega Event, but that doesn't mean that they change the mechanic of Horny Assembly. Have in mind: In september KK announced that from now on we'll have three kinds of Mega Events back to back. The three kinds of Mega Event are:

- Lusty Race - we had the first appearance of this event in september and I expect that we'll have this again in December

- Seasonal Event - what we had last month

- Horny Assembly - the last of the three that had started today and was for 11 days at test server befor it started at life

So the three kinds of ME will alternate and that have nothing to do with the added Girls.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The resources we get from the event cards count for the event ranking. If you buy event cards on the last day for the next MD, you will be at a disadvantage in all rankings. I don't think a player who doesn't have event cards can be at the top of the event ranking. We have to buy the cards early, right?

image.thumb.jpeg.f6a98394605e0bb75c96e6833aa61c7b.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thinking 3

9 minutes ago, garadron said:

As someone wise said long ago, this game is a marathon, not a sprint.

This. If you want all the girls, bust out the credit card. Having the ability to unlock past girls we want for much cheaper (not spending kobans) is 1000x better, considering most people only want specific girls from these events anyways.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, garadron said:

As someone wise said long ago, this game is a marathon, not a sprint.

mara.png

Seems like someone bought the public transportation bundle, and that gave them access to the Premium (train) track

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Haha 8
  • Surprised :O 1

31 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Horny Assembly

"Hot Assembly" 😉. Would be actually good to have these names at least somewhere in the game/on the event page, so players see it, including the abbreviation "HA" (or can at least derive it) to easier see/find information about it in the forum etc. The random shards make pretty much sense for this event type with the additional Sapphires and the shop. I see zero reason why it should be reverted, as this would quite break the concept. The other two ME types of course will stay with 100 shard rewards.

28 minutes ago, renalove said:

If you buy event cards on the last day for the next MD, you will be at a disadvantage in all rankings

Hmm, this is an argument. On the other hand, buying the cards now means the the CP are mostly lost. I think it makes sense to observe the ranking and only think about buying the cards earlier if you definitely need them to stay in top 5% in the last hours before the ranking period ends. I guess everyone who participates in MD now, won't have an issue to be in top 5% in this first ranking. And then potentially the additional 800 Xtals help you to stay there, without the cards.

12 minutes ago, LukeWarmbath said:

Coming(haha)  in the top 5% will net you 30+ levels, every 3 days.

Probably when you are level 20 and early in adventure. In my current progress (still far away from the last world and at level 404), those 160 energy per 3 days give nothing in regards of PXP. Or do you mean something else I am missing?

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, renalove said:

The resources we get from the event cards count for the event ranking. If you buy event cards on the last day for the next MD, you will be at a disadvantage in all rankings. I don't think a player who doesn't have event cards can be at the top of the event ranking. We have to buy the cards early, right?

image.thumb.jpeg.f6a98394605e0bb75c96e6833aa61c7b.jpeg

I would .. idk if you have to but if you intend to go for all girls there´s no reason not to..plus it offers for less "time-consuming" gameplay since you won´t have to make up for the 400+/- points disadvantage every rotation

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Probably when you are level 20 and early in adventure. In my current progress (still far away from the last world and at level 404), those 160 energy per 3 days give nothing in regards of PXP. Or do you mean something else I am missing?

I think the ranking is based off your level progression through the event over a 3 day period. So however many levels you clear, the higher you'll rank, if that makes sense.

8 minutes ago, LukeWarmbath said:

I think the ranking is based off your level progression through the event over a 3 day period. So however many levels you clear, the higher you'll rank, if that makes sense.

Nope, all players, regardless of their level/progression, are in the same simple rewards bracket, if that is what you mean? The ranking is only based on the Xtals you get from villains/Pantheon/champs/chests/league/previous ranking rewards, not on anything related to your hero level or progress.

Or do I misunderstand and with "level" you do not mean the hero levels but the tiers on the event's reward track? Then yes, indeed the event ranking will get you up to 7200 Xtals more, hence a lot further on the rewards track.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Has anyone checked whether the cost remains the same after purchase?

You mean for the ME event bundles? I never bought one for any of these events, as IMO they are massively overpriced. The Xtals themselves are rated over value, so even the daily/weekly deals with CP inside give you more IMO, and some of the typical other event bundles with CP anyway.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Or do I misunderstand and with "level" you do not mean the hero levels but the tiers on the event's reward track? Then yes, indeed the event ranking will get you up to 7200 Xtals more, hence a lot further on the rewards track.

Yeah, I mean the event tiers, sorry for the confusion. You say potato, I say vodka. 😉

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, LukeWarmbath said:

You say potato, I say vodka. 😉

Now I want to have both for dinner and afterwards 😄 🥃.

I still do not like this mechanic with ranking rewards helping you for next ranking, giving every player a disadvantage who did not have a good start (RL, whatever) or dropped out of good ranking once. But at least the most predatory one, "Top Ranking" from the LR is not part of the HA. Personally, I think I will be able to stay in top 5%, having a good start with the MD now, and also saved some tickets the last week(s) + being usually able to spend a lot in a day with 15 minutes timer (annoying but possible for me). So for me it should not become stressful like LR was.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 3