New Feature: The Labyrinth - Started December 6th 2023 at live

bolitho76

3 hours ago, madahmed said:

i put th speed on 1 and it is clearly visible. after the first attack , the number above the girl gets a kind of blink and then she makes the second attack. the second attack does not give mana and it shows the same damage as the first attack. though , i am not sure if all damages are done in the first attack or split between the two attacks . towards the end . i got some doubts and i need to look more for it next time.

It was not 100% clear from your post here, so I have to ask; The second attack from "double attack" relic, Did you visually see it do damage, did the ego of the girl decrease or did you only see damage numbers, and no reduction in ego?

This is what makes this relic so annoying to figure out, it has a low chance of triggering, if it triggers against a girl with low hp, the 2nd attack is wasted, throw in some visual bugs into it too, and its hard to see what is really is going on.

It is interesting that you said second attack gives no mana, that was the conclusion I came to first aswell, but later tests have shown me having more mana, since the girl with the double attack was able to use her mana skill before Sake. Sake is my fastest girl, and therefore allways gets her mana skill off first. So there are mana generation there somewhere. I will need to check if she gets double mana at the first attack, or at the second. I think it might be all on the first attack.

The reason I think this is because I had an instance where I did the skill triggered, and it went,
"attack" "mana ability" 2nd attack" I've linked my original explanation here:

On 12/31/2023 at 12:35 AM, EpicBacon said:

The second instance was weird, It did trigger, looked like a normal damage, (I did not see any increased damage number), the girl died, then Keiko used her mana skill, cockslap, and after that was done, she then proceeded to use the second attack against the allready dead opponent girl. In this instance she did not get any additional mana. Weird.

I have confirmed that there are indeed two attacks, and if someone else can test this too it would be appreciated, alltho the setup for this is somewhat jank. You need a "double attack" relic on a girl, and you also need a "rejuvenation" relic. The test girl also needs to be damaged for the relic to trigger. If all those conditions are met, you'll see that the "rejuvenation" relic triggers on both attacks.

Edited by EpicBacon
formatting, grammar
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 4 heures, EpicBacon a dit :

It was not 100% clear from your post here, so I have to ask; The second attack from "double attack" relic, Did you visually see it do damage, did the ego of the girl decrease or did you only see damage numbers, and no reduction in ego?

This is what makes this relic so annoying to figure out, it has a low chance of triggering, if it triggers against a girl with low hp, the 2nd attack is wasted, throw in some visual bugs into it too, and its hard to see what is really is going on.

It is interesting that you said second attack gives no mana, that was the conclusion I came to first aswell, but later tests have shown me having more mana, since the girl with the double attack was able to use her mana skill before Sake. Sake is my fastest girl, and therefore allways gets her mana skill off first. So there are mana generation there somewhere. I will need to check if she gets double mana at the first attack, or at the second. I think it might be all on the first attack.

The reason I think this is because I had an instance where I did the skill triggered, and it went,
"attack" "mana ability" 2nd attack" I've linked my original explanation here:

I have confirmed that there are indeed two attacks, and if someone else can test this too it would be appreciated, alltho the setup for this is somewhat jank. You need a "double attack" relic on a girl, and you also need a "rejuvenation" relic. The test girl also needs to be damaged for the relic to trigger. If all those conditions are met, you'll see that the "rejuvenation" relic triggers on both attacks.

I am not sure 100%. i had an instance where a foe girl had 150k and it showed 75k then 75k when i attcked.

i was concentrated on the occurrance of the double attack and did not pay attention well to the damages.

but in floor 3,  i got a doubt about damage. the second attack was triggered while the girl was already dead from the first attack. thats what made me think about that.

about mana , i will look for it when it happens next time.  what i am sure is in the second attack nothing visually is shown about mana which does not exclude that mana may be added also in the first attack like you said.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, madahmed said:

about mana , i will look for it when it happens next time.  what i am sure is in the second attack nothing visually is shown about mana which does not exclude that mana may be added also in the first attack like you said.

I know what you mean, I've tested the skills about 3 seperete times, and I am not sure myself either :)

• Hug 1

6 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

I know what you mean, I've tested the skills about 3 seperete times, and I am not sure myself either :)

I've also had some frustratingly inconsistent results since relics are so random. With double attack and mana, it seems like I have seen inconsistent visuals where sometimes I pull double the mana from the first swing of the attack and other times I swear I see mana pulled from the second attack. The one thing that remains consistent is that I end up with 2 attacks worth of mana gain at the end. Potentially a result of a 48-hour reset cycle combined with devs still tinkering with things.

I don't remember if it's been mentioned yet, but something else I've noticed: If your girl with a healing skill reaches 100 mana on the swing that kills the opponent's last girl, the game doesn't let her healing skill activate. The Not So Serious Spank by comparison, tends to come out and beat the dead opponent an additional time.

This is unfortunate when you are mid-labyrinth and would love to heal your team before entering the next fight. It seems almost like there's a separate order of operations for the heal skill vs the spank skill. Or...the heal may be working properly and the spanking of the dead opponent, while entertaining, is the bug.

Edited by CulturedCrow
Rearranging/rewording last sentence for clarity
  • Thanks 2

Labyrinth Day; This time my main idea was to test out the stun (yellow) skill.

Before I get to that tho, I have one important thing to report, I was able to grab 1 legendary "double attack" It was however very late in the run, so I was only able to use it for 4 battles, It did trigger in one of those battles and Esme's mana went from 18 to 58 on the first attack, so it seems all the mana is gained on the first attack. I hope someone else will be able to confirm this as well.

Now I did a run last time with stun as well, and my findings were not too optimistic, it does not help that the tooltip about the stun skill does not reflect the percentage, and does not show how much it increases with more bulbs.

image.png.21ba5cdcf2c77dc3c9021734e448d5f9.png

Undeterred, I was able to get together enough Legendary bulbs to max out 3 yellow girls, unfortunaly, I seem to be lacking Kh Yellow girls, so I got both a tank and a mage in there, this means that they will be one turn later with the skill, so less data from those girls, not that it really mattered in the long run, since the first boss decided to kill of the 2 yellow girls I had in the midline. This means for 2 of the girls, I only have data for floor 1, I will list that data here; but I am not going to use that into my calculations, I will only focus on the girl who were able to do all 3 floors. Its also worth nothing that I could only get this skill to trigger at red (hard) fights and bossfights.

Silver Lupa : 1 chance to cast Stun, 0 used.
Ryoko  :  5 chances to cast stun, 0 used
Kyoko : 22 chances to cast stun, 6 used.

3 times Kyoko used the skill at the first chance she had (round 4)
3 times Kyoko used the skill at the second chance she had (round 5)
3 times Kyoko failed to use the skill 1 time, and battle ended before she got a 2nd chance
5 times Kyoko failed to use the skill 2 times, and the battle ended before she got a 3rd chance.

Kyoko only used 6 of the chances she had, it puts the skill at current datapool at 27.27%
Do understand that 22 datapoints are basically nothing, this percentage should not be taken as accurate.
However it is a bit concerning that the skill seems to have such low chance, especially taking into consideration that the opponent seems to be able to use it at a 100% rate when they get full manabar.

This effect is strong, but with the presumed low chance of triggering, it does not seem worthwhile, you still need to wait 4 turns for the first chance of it triggering, and the longer the fight goes, the less relevant the skill becomes. I could not get any fights to go longer then 3 attempts at the skill.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CulturedCrow said:

I don't remember if it's been mentioned yet, but something else I've noticed: If your girl with a healing skill reaches 100 mana on the swing that kills the opponent's last girl, the game doesn't let her healing skill activate. The Not So Serious Spank by comparison, tends to come out and beat the dead opponent an additional time.

This is unfortunate when you are mid-labyrinth and would love to heal your team before entering the next fight. It seems almost like there's a separate order of operations for the heal skill vs the spank skill. Or...the heal may be working properly and the spanking of the dead opponent, while entertaining, is the bug.

Interesting, I've noticed the heal not triggering when battle ends, this basically means that I only have one viable healer; Sake, as she is the quickest girl I have. I tried healing with Elphiba (legendary version, not mythic) as she is the other high level healer I have, however she got turn order after the spank gang, so she never got to use her skill when it was useful.

I've not come across where not so serious spank hits an enemy after death, I assume its because I have put atleast 1 bulb into my primary damage dealers skill5, because that gives a 10x damage boost on the skill. I don't doubt that this happens tho, I simply have not been in a position to observe it.

36 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

Have kinkoid fixed Protection assist so it works as intended? Or does it still make you take extra damage?

Negative. I've put in the current status of relics on the questions about labyrinth topic.

• Thanks 3

did some double atttack testing with screen capture,

Mana gain: adds 40 at first swing, shows 20 at first swing and 40 at 2. swing 

DMG: More dmg shown at first swing + the emeny girl is shown as dead after the first swing but if the numbers are acurate she should have  around 4k ego left.

So i can confirm double mana gain, i can't really say if the dmg part works as intended, numbers shown don't add up to anything that makes sense to me.   

*edit: finished the laby today, because it can occur in activities. This time its impossible that the first hit killed the enemies girl, even if its shown like that. She has 293k ego left and first hit is 123k and 2. hit does another 211k(critical hit). So dmg part of that relic works, but does not the exact same amount of dmg. Again 2. hit is lower in dmg since the crit should double the dmg and should then be 246k. I had several relics that increase dmg, maybe some of them don't work the way they should on the 2. hit. I had no crit dmg increase relic. 

Edited by XXDongXX
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, XXDongXX said:

did some double atttack testing with screen capture,

Mana gain: adds 40 at first swing, shows 20 at first swing and 40 at 2. swing 

DMG: More dmg shown at first swing + the emeny girl is shown as dead after the first swing but if the numbers are acurate she should have  around 4k ego left.

So i can confirm double mana gain, i can't really say if the dmg part works as intended, numbers shown don't add up to anything that makes sense to me.   

This is excellent stuff, thanks for this. Shame about the girl dying in the first attack, so we can't look at the damage on the second attack against a live girl. Still this shows all the mana being added at the first attack as other people have reported. If we can get this mana interaction confirmed by atleast one other player, It seems the mana part of this skill might be solved :)

• Like 1

Le 08/01/2024 à 02:30, EpicBacon a dit :

This is excellent stuff, thanks for this. Shame about the girl dying in the first attack, so we can't look at the damage on the second attack against a live girl. Still this shows all the mana being added at the first attack as other people have reported. If we can get this mana interaction confirmed by atleast one other player, It seems the mana part of this skill might be solved :)

I dont have the evidence like the previous post. but i was going to post about my yesteday experince in comix harem.

i grabbed a low double attack relic 4% and it occured only once in the whole run.

I concentrated only in mana gain and my results was different thn the video posted before.

I am sure .I got 40 mana in the first attack and nothing in the second. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, madahmed said:

I dont have the evidence like the previous post. but i was going to post about my yesteday experince in comix harem.

i grabbed a low double attack relic 4% and it occured only once in the whole run.

I concentrated only in mana gain and my results was different thn the video posted before.

I am sure .I got 40 mana in the first attack and nothing in the second. 

I just finished my run, also got a 4%, and It also triggered once in my run. Its just the same as the video, first attack; I got 40 mana, but the game said 20, in the second attack I got no extra mana, but the game said 40 gain.

• Thanks 1

Another day, another run, first of all, I'll get the easy part over first; I grabbed a 4% rare "double attack" and it triggered once, I payed close attention and as expected I got all the mana on the first attack, it mimiced the video from @XXDongXX exactly, Now with @madahmed confirming turn1 mana, this brings us up to at least 3 people observing the full mana gain on the first attack, I think we can conclude that the mana part of "double attack" is now confirmed, we get all the mana on the first attack.

So now we can move on to the damage part, and again the video here from @XXDongXX is quite interesting. While there are some strange things happening with the damage, the girl dies in one attack, and if you add both damage numbers together, they are higher then the girls ego, so it does look like both mana and damage happens on the first attack. This is something that @CulturedCrow suggested some time ago as well. Maybe @Horsting can look into @XXDongXXs damage numbers and see if he can figure something out, He seems to have this math thing figured out. :)

There seems to always be some weird stuff happening with my labyrinth runs, and this run is not any exeption.
When fighting against the 2nd boss, two of my girls gets hit with the Burnout (red) skill from the boss. And as usual, my girls get damage numbers, but due to a visual bug, I don't see them losing any ego. The interesting part is what happened the round after. The boss casts another Burnout, hitting my two girls in the backrow, but this time around, when they do their turn and the burnout skill triggers on them, I don't have the visual bug, and I can see their hp bar shrinking.

So maybe only one instance of visual bug can be present at one time? I have no idea, the original girls who were hit with burnout first, still kept the visual bug till the end. Weird.

I decided to run some more Stun (yellow) skill tests today. I scrapped the three girl idea, and went for 2 girls instead, this means I can have them both on the backrow, thus both being protected.

Kyoko used stun 3 times out of a possible 11 This makes it 27.27%
Ryoko also used stun 3 times, she had 13 chances tho, her percentage comes in at a lower 23.08%

Adding these numbers to the data from last time; gets Kyoko up to 9 out of 33, for again 27.27%
Kyoko really seem to like this number, as that is the % chance she had in her first run too.

Ryoko gets 5 more added to her total, leaving her at 3 out of 18, putting her at 16.67%

Ryoko's number here seems a bit low, it might be that a girl will not cast her stun skill, if both opponents are already stunned. I don't know if this is the case, If it is, It will explain her low percentages, as she gets her turn after Kyoko.
I will keep this in mind, and try to pay more attention next time.

I am still not sold on this skill; 1/3 chance of triggering stun seems too low; especially when you could just Spank for half the girls hp instead, but you could also argue that 4 turns worth of stun is worth more then damage.

• Thanks 2

I admire and appreciate all the analysis work going on here.

I do wonder why this is all done through watching/recording the screen when the data that describes all of the details of the battle is just sitting there in a response from the server which has a rather straightforward structure.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

I admire and appreciate all the analysis work going on here.

I do wonder why this is all done through watching/recording the screen when the data that describes all of the details of the battle is just sitting there in a response from the server which has a rather straightforward structure.

I am sure some of the script guru's could probably have made a script that takes all the relevant data, sort it all out, and put it into a logfile, but where's the fun in that? :p

• Like 2

Regarding the double attack, I think we can confirm a quite logic pattern: While the attack, damage and mana gain animation is shown twice, all 3 values are added/subtracted immediately on first attack animation. A little confusing visual, but at least the result is as it should be.

Good point about getting the data from the AJAX response. I'll see whether this can be copied right from the browser (developer tools), or whether a script is required. But I need to use my last AM charges before I can do the Laby, and I do not want to spend too much time writing an actual script, if required.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Good point about getting the data from the AJAX response. I'll see whether this can be copied right from the browser (developer tools), or whether a script is required. But I need to use my last AM charges before I can do the Laby, and I do not want to spend too much time writing an actual script, if required.

I found a straight load of Json describing the battle in an "ajax.php" response from the server, you should just be able to pick that up from the dev tools. If you have multiple of those then look for one containing the text "attacker_hit"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks a ton to all of you helping out with all the bugs and also understanding Laby mechanics in general.

Special thanks to @EpicBacon and @Horsting for the sheer amount of detailed testings, data compilation and reviews shared here. And to @Darkyz_ and @zoopokemon for relaying the relevant info and bugs through the most reliable (internal) channels.

PS: Of course, this happened as usual when I'm back from a break ^^ (I'm guessing the daily limit must be around 100 or so):

image.png

• Like 1

Did not get any relics to test this run, but I did continue my testing with the stun (yellow) skill.

But before I get to that I got some weird interaction in my run again.
I was hit with burnout (red) skill, and as usual, I don't have any visual indication of damage done. In this run however I did have the "Rejuvenation" relic, that restores a portion of your missing ego before action, and when it activated on the girls turn, the hp bar changed to show the missing ego from the previous burnout, add the rejuvernated hp correctly, then visual bug out again when the next burnout triggered.

It also seems that burnout (red) skill does double the damage then its supposed to do. The skill says it starts at 5% and then 1.25% per level, meaning a legendary girl should have 8.75% and a mythic 10%, but its 17.5 and 20 respectively.
Looking at screenshots I've taken confirms this, alltho my math comes out to 17.45-17.49%
image.jpeg.ff27cacabb88837a56766a75af50ea12.jpeg
Here are opponent being hit by burnout (red) skill from one of my L5 girls. I used this picture in a previous post to show visual bug, I didn't do the math tho, and we we do, we can see that 54.236 of 310k comes out to 17.49% and 53.072 of 304k is 17.45% It was actually a club member who informed me of the increased damage, and I've been able to confirm it
image.jpeg.ceed49e757e28ce5bf4bbb1fbf47d525.jpeg
Here is Kyoko at 67% hp after battle end, she was hit twice with burnout, she should have been closer to 65% but the rejuvernation relic healed her slightly. Even tho burnout (red) skill is twice as strong as in the tooltip (I assume the tooltip is in the wrong, I still think burnout is just a worce spank, as it takes 3 turns to do all the damage.

Now for Stun: 
Kyoko my main stun girl did well this run; 9 out of 17 chances, coming in at 52.94% while Ryoko being the 2nd girl had a terrible 4 out of 21, a measly 19.05% It would seem that the game checks for valid targets for stun, and it will not trigger a stun if there are no un-stunned targets availible. This actually makes sense, and makes running more then 1 stun girl unfeasable. Especially considering in most my tests, once the 4th turn came along there were only 1 or 2 opponent girls left on hard (red) figths.

I had two instances where both girls were able to cast stun in one battle; the first instance happened when there were 3 girls left, and my 2nd girl had a viable target. The second instance is more interesting tho, There were a total of 5 girls left, (3rd floor bossfight) Kyoko went first, and stunned two girls, then Ryoko followed up with her stun, unfortunaly she chose to stun one girl that were allready stunned from before, so it seems skill checks if its able to stun someone before casting, but the targeting afterwards is random. 

Unfortunaly I did not think of checking if the one of the girls stayed stunned for 1 turn extra, so I cannot confirm if the stun stacks. Not that this is something that will come up often, but would have been nice to know about.

This also means that all the data I have on the trigger chance of the stun skill is now invalid, as the two girls I've been using have been actively blocking the stun for the other girl, lowering the overall percentage.
I'll start running 1 stun (yellow) skill girl in the future to see if I can get some more accurate numbers.

One final thing, the ai can fail stun too, In one battle against the Ai, VR Neono did not use her stun skill in battle, simply remained on 100% mana and skipped her skill casting phase. This is the first time I've seen the ai not use the stun skill, and it seems you cannot obtain 100% stun even with a mythic with full tier 5 skill.

Edited by EpicBacon
formatting, grammar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

add the rejuvernated hp correctly, then visual bug out again when the next burnout triggered.

Would be actually interesting to see the AJAX response JSON about this. Ah, now that I am writing, I forgot a post about this: Reading and copying a JSON of the whole battle from the AJAX response is pretty simple via browser developer tools:
image.thumb.png.ae50d61dfa2b0b61066a7c97c76e45e6.png

This is now from a villain fight, since I did all Laby battles yesterday, but it works the very same way on all battles:

1. Open pre-battle page
  2. Open browser developer tools
  3. Switch to network tab
  4. Hit the clear icon at the top left, the one besides the red recording icon. In my case a ajax.php is shown on every page, but with an empty response. And when the developer tools are opened, the response is somehow not updated but remains open when you do the battle.
  5. Do the battle
  6. Watch out for and click the ajax.php, and see the response in JSON format on the response tab

For Laby battles, the response is very long with a long section for every round. In each round all stats/values of all girls are listed, which girl attacked which other girl, and in a dedicated section all values which changed on which girl.

An interesting fact I could get form this is that the GS4 AP bonus works in Laby as well: All GS4 skilled girls get their AP increased after each of their attack according to the skill. But other than in B.D.S.M., it applies for each girl individually, not for the whole team. Would be interesting to see whether/how the defence penalty works, although it is probably irrelevant, since no one would waste bulbs for this.

I'll collect some questionable relics tomorrow, see how they show up in the response, and attach it here.

• Thanks 2
  • Surprised :O 1

6 hours ago, Horsting said:

Would be actually interesting to see the AJAX response JSON about this. Ah, now that I am writing, I forgot a post about this: Reading and copying a JSON of the whole battle from the AJAX response is pretty simple via browser developer tools:

Yeah I just looked at your screenshot and found the thing myself, never used this at all, but this looks simple enough to check thru. will be interesting to see what and how the responces to skills and relics are

• Thanks 1

Here an example of a lost fight against the last boss. The names of the fields is a little misleading:

• "damage" is actually attack, and "total_damage" is the actual damage done by an attack.
  • Remember that damage is generally doubled, i.e. roughly AP minus defence times two, reflected in the "total_damage" values.
  • "chance" is harmony, and there is sadly no info about actual crit changes.
  • The beginning of each round block shows attacker and defender with their final values after the attack, so one needs to scroll down to the "initial" blocks to see their values from before the attack.

One can see the protective assist relic adding to "total_shields_amount" of one of my girls from the start of the battle.

Also I had a legendary finishing move relic and one can see it in effect in the round beginning at line 5202: My girl attacks with 96,902 damage, and defeats an opponent girl with 119,687 ego.

When comparing the stats from one of my tank girls, Cyber Jenet with ID 528447543:
image.thumb.png.3e620e0e7daf27a2db900217f4b7013d.png

• Two legendary front defender relics (8%) raise her defence correctly from 27,430 to 27,430+27,430*0.08+27,430*0.08=31,820 (each bonus rounded up)
  • Two legendary ego relics (8%) raise her ego correctly from 302,312 to 302,312+302,312*0.08+302,312*0.08=350,682
  • More interesting: Her harmony is correctly raised by 1 common harmony relic (3%) from 165,618 to 165,618*1.03=170,587. But her speed remains untouched at 83,367, hence another prove that harmony does not have an effect on speed as it should.

Checking the Vigorous Motivation relic was a surprise, not sure whether I tested it wrong before or whether it got broken with an update since I tested it (did I actually test it?):

image.thumb.png.1f50e6c42815fca47741f089887b28d5.png

At the start of the battle as well as when Baroque Rabbi (ID 371595204) attacks the first time, her "damage" remains at 55,190. Also the "total_damage" is based on that correctly (55,190-28,179)*2=54,022 and the ego decreased from 268,659 to 268,659-54,022=214,637. Hence now, the Vigorous Motivation relics do NOT work according to these results.

The 3 attack from the back relics however did stack correctly (additively) and the damage of the two backline girls (the two last ones in my hero "initial" blocks) is shown as increased right from the start.

ajax.json

Edited by Horsting
  • Thanks 3

il y a 4 minutes, Horsting a dit :

hence another prove that harmony does not have an effect on speed as it should.

It's the player harmony that has an effect on speed, not girl harmony.

Speed = 0.2 x KH girl stat + player harmony (rounded up)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1