New Feature: The Labyrinth - Started December 6th 2023 at live

bolitho76

On hard mode, on floor 3 onwards I have to choose the "easy paths" rather than the most difficult paths on normal mode, thus missing out a lot of fists and kisses. 

I guess I better go back to normal modes , since for League of Lust , the kisses provide points.

Maybe next month the kisses doesn't contribute any point for the monthly event,
by then hopefully the developer nerd the hard mode, I will try hard mode again.

I'm under the impression that a girl on the enemy team with any level 5 skill will result in several of your teams being wiped. Because of this, starting from the 3rd floor I lost several times on each mob. The only thing that seems to be able to help is the Girl with relics for evasion (in ComicsHarem I got a total of 90% for one girl, and she was the only one who survived until the boss of the 4th floor).

Do opponents have any different rules for level 5 skills? (Because I'm somehow not impressed when my girls' skills are used)

As far as I know it is fixed, as are most of the relics.

Guess the critical expectation is still not correct, and there was something else, but I don't remember.

But it schouldn't be too far back, read the last few pages, that might bring you up to the latest info.

• Like 2

On 3/14/2024 at 2:21 AM, EpicBacon said:

Hard mode is not for me, even if I had enough girls to fill the entire lineup, I don't, I don't even have enough girls to fill out normal mode with decent leveled girls, I am not interested in a harder mode where I am even more reliant on rng.

Hardmode is a little over the top, since KK has to sell junk to the players somehow and something realistic wouldn't be enough for that goal.

I can fill out the normal mode with level 750 girls, got enough of them for that. 157 of my 179 legendary 5 stars are maxed, and there are 8 mythics (yeah, don't have enough ressources or patience for that). I tried this hardmode two times, I'm standing at the end boss and I refuse to use a refill for that.

Might be the weak blessings, but in normal mode I just cruise through the first two stages, and here I start to get problems on stage 2. 

• Like 1

hard mode takes too much time to attempt. would be nice if they make it less time consuming somehow. for me it right now not worth spending so much time on it. 

p.s.: mb would be nice to update 1st post of this thread with all know bugs / how cards actually work and how mych stack if someone have time for that.

Edited by DuDeLoK
  • Like 3

When your 280 girls take you all the way through 5 levels of LL up to the boss battle (I ended on the boss with literally 3 girls left) and then the boss alone takes 74 (top) girls from the second batch, that's when you know the balance ain't balancin'.

But we also know nobody actually even tried to balance this, so... whatever, I guess?

• Like 4

I tried yesterday hard mode.

I think it is not for me for now.

It gets harder diectly in floor 3. 

i made it to the boss of floor 5 but i lost all my girls. and i used a rejuvenation stone for nothing.

i ve beaten 6 of 7 girls of the last floor boss girls but could do nothig against the last one since her defense was more than all my girls damage.

8 hours ago, DuDeLoK said:

image.png.78f0653412ea7a267c3bb0054d2db96c.png

was that buff fixed or it still makes you take more damage?

it was fixed when they introduced the nomal mode. and now it is one of the best relics.

4 hours ago, Horsting said:

Btw, the reason I did not see hard mode available:

image.png.8030426396be53d68187c773f72a3390.png

Requires hero level 500.

Dont worry .you are not missing a great thing for now. 

• Like 3

The per-girl relics are finally interesting, at least when there is any chance that they survive for a while, when you can use them against some boss or so. I got an intentionally picked some:

image.png.f702d426a56a7f811cc7ab51d4fa71f6.pngimage.png.add5d41aaa2beb0015c270c4609fe389.pngimage.png.23f44cb32e8194fb4dd41ea22361e9cf.png

• I was surprised about how strong the Duck Master became. Sadly I got only 1, and actually Bunna was healer in mid line. However, 72%, only with the legendary relic, holy shit, and as HC she has quite some ego, hence she became tank. And she just never died in my normal mode run, while every red opponent killed the 2nd tank most of the time. I could have actually left that position empty, but was hoping for a second Duck master relic. 1 mythic Duck Master will usually mean safe win in easy and normal mode, no matter which girl gets it. Just put her to the front, and if you have any healing skill girls, no 2nd tank strictly needed.
  • With the strong healing (Melisandre) and shield skills (Rabbi) skills, getting multiple Double Attack relics for them, makes them even more powerful: The only weakness/limit of healers is that, when they, like usually, do their skill all in the same round, most of the healing is wasted, and it can be too slow to safe a tank, or take too long after the first heal, for the 2nd to come to safe a tank: Girls start with 20 - 35 Mana, but for the 2nd skill they start at 0, hence tanks need to survive 1-2 rounds longer than, which can be tricky if not some opponent girls are down, stunned or such. With 42% double attack, Melisandre almost always healed 1 round earlier, sometimes 2 rounds, so Bunna's heal had a chance to have an actual benefit. So yes, they definitely do stack. Sadly my 3rd healer Mala died on the very first red opponent, getting all first 10 attacks in a row (I hate RNG, sometimes). I should not have taken her as tank, but well, she is CH and has hence lots of defence :(.
  • Even when healing might still have been a little late by times, or insufficient against red opponents/bosses, Rabbi's shield came usually pretty early as well with her 63% double attack chance. Sadly, it can happen that, on the 2nd cast, the shield affects the very same girls who already have a full shield. Would be great if it would prefer shielding those girls which do not have it yet. Probably the 2nd best relic, though ...
  • I also like the stun skill. Thanks to this week's blessings, I started with 3, later 2 (one was tank and died) skilled playful girls. The RNG is a bit nasty, sometimes they just won't stun, but usually they do, earlier or later, at least one, and this relaxes the battle significantly when you have some healer and shield skills as well. Most fights ended with only 2 stunned opponents left, allowing my healers to heal everyone back to max.
  • I was actually pretty unlucky with all other relics this run, partly of course also since I took so many double attack relics: only 1 legendary protective bubble, only 1 mythic rejuvenation, only 1 rare finish move. And even that it was only this 4% finish move, the two defeat medication relics I had did nearly nothing, also since I had very few damage raising relics. When going for hard opponents with low single-hit damage, 1 hit from tanks simply does barely do 4% damage, hence has no chance to trigger defeat medication anymore. And even when this gets fixed, in such long fight duration, now with healers, it indeed does not make much difference. Previously, it was not uncommon that the 5 DDs brought down 1 or 2 front line opponents so much, that very often 1, sometimes even both tanks did the final hit in the first round, healing the often serious opponent attacks back up. Now with halved damage, in normal mode harder opponents with even more ego and defence (and in hard mode it will be even more), the first round has lost its thread, and tanks have zero chance to do a final hit in the first round, very low chance to ever do one. Some front defender and some egoist relics were the better ones I got, turning this overall into a pretty defensive and skill-intense run, where everything I ever lost was Mala with the unlucky hit burst, and then whichever tank I threw as fodder to Bunna's side. And I took all red opponents I could!
  • Ah, and I skipped ego rebound relics now. They really lost much value after the (normal mode introduction) update, as of course their healing was halved together with damage and tanks do not do much damage. It just does not feel like they make much difference now, even some same-rarity rejuvenation (affecting all girls instead of 1) seems to heal at least similar on a medium damaged girl, more on a heavily damaged girl. It was not much buffed with the update either, compared to the other per-girl relics, was it? I also saw low rarity ones only this run, maybe higher rarities are more valuable, when combined with some Duck Master on a DD, used as high-damage-dealing tank then.

I won't have much time the next week(s), but will at some point also update my harmony relic comparison table, so see whether the raised harmony buffs are not better compatible with crit chance or others. I still doubt it, but at least they seem to be no complete waste anymore.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

IDK, I have a lot of maxed out girls, I have a lot of girls. Back when we could still see general rankings, I was always high up in the ranking for Harem Strength and I continued maxing out as much as possible.

First time I tried hard mode on my Comix Harem account where I usually just run through the labyrinth without having more than 15-20 girls tired, no luck. Wasted 3 stars couldn't get the final boss down.
Today I tried with my HH account, lvl. 611, like I wrote a lot of girls maxed out. I got to the 5th floor without a refill, refilled and arrived at the final boss fight with just about 30-40 girls tired.
I went through all my girls and after that the first two girls had just lost about 10%.
That is insane. I had two girls who could duck like crazy, it took minutes for the boss' girls to wear them down, but it didn't matter because they also dodged all my attacks.

And then I look at the ranking and a guy with level 611 like me managed to beat the labyrinth on hard twice, with 4.04 girls tired, and he's number two between lvl 600-700
How is that even possible?
I mean, I didn't micromanage everything about my team for the labyrinth, because honestly, it's not worth the time and effort, but that someone at my level has a harem that is so much stronger than mine? That is insane.

I am going back to normal, definitely. Hard mode doesn't offer enough rewards to justify spending twice or thrice as much time on it than on normal mode and wasting the stones for no real gain, like I wrote.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Horsting said:

I was surprised about how strong the Duck Master became. Sadly I got only 1, and actually Bunna was healer in mid line. However, 72%, only with the legendary relic, holy shit, and as HC she has quite some ego, hence she became tank. And she just never died in my normal mode run, while every red opponent killed the 2nd tank most of the time. I could have actually left that position empty, but was hoping for a second Duck master relic. 1 mythic Duck Master will usually mean safe win in easy and normal mode, no matter which girl gets it. Just put her to the front, and if you have any healing skill girls, no 2nd tank strictly needed.

I got a 90% dodge relic for Golden Bunny, but my brain must be been full of marbles yesterday, because I thought it gave dodge to Kyoko, I put Kyoko on the frontline for a hard fight on floor 4, and she never dodged any hits. I was just about to reply to this post about this, when I double checked, and realized my mistake.

So I got a mythic dodge relic, but I failed to test it... go me :D

I also like the stun skill. Thanks to this week's blessings, I started with 3, later 2 (one was tank and died) skilled playful girls. The RNG is a bit nasty, sometimes they just won't stun, but usually they do, earlier or later, at least one, and this relaxes the battle significantly when you have some healer and shield skills as well. Most fights ended with only 2 stunned opponents left, allowing my healers to heal everyone back to max.

Well.. the stun is unreliable at best, I am testing on a L5 girl, so there is some extra percentage to get as a Mythic.
image.png.1e24dd6c0953110c238f07d4286067ff.png
Here you can see my latest updated stats with Kyoko, my main L5 stun girl.
On the right you can see data from the run 2 cycles ago, I've highlighted the fights she got more then 10 attempts at stunning, and the two first I've highlighted, she did 14 and 13 attempts, with no stun archived. If I had any other skill, it would have triggered almost 3 times in the same time this skill did nothing.

Other fights have better stats, 2 for 10 is not great, but 6 for 19 is not terrible, and I do have a couple 1 for 1 and 2 for 2 in here too.

Also having two girls with stun skills seems to run into some problems, I did several runs with two girls, and in my limited testing with that setup, it seems girls cannot stun girls who are already stunned, so I usually ended up with data showing 1 girl with high stun rate, and the other abysmal stun rate, depending on who stunned first.

The per-girl relics are finally interesting, at least when there is any chance that they survive for a while, when you can use them against some boss or so. I got an intentionally picked some:

Yeah I was surprised too, some of these look really strong now, Double attack and duck master specifically. 
And critical thinking (target) when it get fixed, 200% extra damage sounds really juicy

Speaking of critical damage, I had a run with 100% extra critical damage over 3 relics, a 40% and two 30%
image.png.60998f5f9ae4c8d44fcdc38477641a60.png

I don't know if something about my math is wrong, but they seem to give me more damage then they are supposed too, this is not the first run this have happened either, they always seem to give a bit more, even in runs with no other damage increases.

Here I am getting about 25-40% more damage from criticals then I am supposed to, and each 10% critical increase is worth around 2.5-4% damage. And as mentioned earlier, I've done tests without VM or other relics, and damage is still higher, but then only about 1.5-2% per 10% critical increase.

I've no idea what is going on with the skill, but atleast its not hurting the player in any form.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just tried a hard mode run, since it's weekend and I wanted to see what it's like.

I played optimised for time, so not much more effort than I put into normal. For the first 2 levels I had my white healer duo on the backline but they wiped out at the end of level 2. After that I basically went with auto-selected teams with minor adjustments to push the damage dealers to the back. From level 3 I switched from picking the harder fights to the easier ones.

Overall it went pretty ok. I got fairly average or slightly below average relics and I managed to beat the last mob before the level 5 boss with my last girls without using a rejuvenation stone. I refreshed my squad and then took only 7 fights to wear down and beat the last boss.

I guess I did luck out with the skills on the last boss, they only had an orange girl with GS5, which buffs defence. But overall it wasn't as bad as I expected.

• Like 3

1st) I can't exactly prove it, but it feels like Harmony operates the same as it does with PvP where your girl's harmony vs the opponent girl's harmony decides how a set 30% chance to crit is shared between them. If that's the case, then the Critical Thinking relics will be better for raising your crit chance from an offensive standpoint. But, raising your harmony so you don't fall too far behind the opponent is essential from a defensive standpoint to protect yourself from the opponent's crits.

I don't have access to the coding or the raw math, but anecdotally I seem to get hit by crits way more often when I don't pick up any harmony.

2nd) Shields provided by sensual girl skills stack without diminishing returns up to an unknown point. To me, this makes sensual girls a higher tier than submissive girls because you can only heal up to your max ego, but you can continue stacking shields for a much greater EHP (effective health pool). I use a mix of legendary, rare, and common sensual girls, so I can't tell where the ceiling is, but I seem to have built my shield hp at least as high as my max ego.

3rd) Physical girls are a decent crutch during early floors of the labyrinth. I believe you gain 2% defense for each point in the physical girl 5th skill, so having a Legendary girl giving 8% defense buff early on is a great survival tool. Once you grab a few defensive relics, this skill becomes much less useful imo. Or if you are just stacking defense, then you might keep that girl. Since defensive buffs are % based and defense is the lowest numerical stat, I feel like there are diminished returns compared to damage and ego buffs. I rarely turn down a high % damage buff without good reason though.

4th)Don't sleep on the Eccentric girls. I see a lot of people having a problem with damage against bosses. Keep in mind the Eccentric girl's burn skill ignores defense and can't be ducked by duckmaster. The damage it does is guaranteed and based on the opponent girl's ego. Combining an exhibitionist girl as a mana battery with a couple Eccentric girls can burn down an opposing team with a lot of shielders/healers pretty easily.

5th) The Exhibitionist girl's mana boost can overcharge mana bars above 100. Example: A girl has 90 mana and gains 20 mana per turn. On her next turn, she reaches full mana, uses her skill, and goes back to 0 mana. Alternative: A girl has 90 mana and receives 42 mana from an Exhibitionist skill, bringing her to 132 mana. On her turn, she attacks, uses her skill for 100 mana, and keeps the 32 remaining mana to build upon in future turns.

Rather than relying on the same squad of girls through the entire labyrinth, I've had a lot of luck scouting the opponent's girl skill types and adjusting my team skills to counter them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, CulturedCrow said:

1st) I can't exactly prove it, but it feels like Harmony operates the same as it does with PvP where your girl's harmony vs the opponent girl's harmony decides how a set 30% chance to crit is shared between them. If that's the case, then the Critical Thinking relics will be better for raising your crit chance from an offensive standpoint. But, raising your harmony so you don't fall too far behind the opponent is essential from a defensive standpoint to protect yourself from the opponent's crits.

It does, KK has confirmed that this is how it works and @Horsting made a post of it some pages back, and in his latest post he conveyed interest in looking at the new Harmony relics and seeing if they would be worthwhile to invest in.
Just a small correction to you post here, "Critical Expectation" is the relic that adds to critical chance, while "Critical Thinking" is the one that adds to critical damage.

10 minutes ago, CulturedCrow said:

2nd) Shields provided by sensual girl skills stack without diminishing returns up to an unknown point. To me, this makes sensual girls a higher tier than submissive girls because you can only heal up to your max ego, but you can continue stacking shields for a much greater EHP (effective health pool). I use a mix of legendary, rare, and common sensual girls, so I can't tell where the ceiling is, but I seem to have built my shield hp at least as high as my max ego.

Shields are very strong; I use two shield girls in my usual setup, I used to use three, but I swapped one of the shield girls for a healer, having two healers works better for me, especially if the shields do not hit the optimal targets.

11 minutes ago, CulturedCrow said:

3rd) Physical girls are a decent crutch during early floors of the labyrinth. I believe you gain 2% defense for each point in the physical girl 5th skill, so having a Legendary girl giving 8% defense buff early on is a great survival tool. Once you grab a few defensive relics, this skill becomes much less useful imo. Or if you are just stacking defense, then you might keep that girl. Since defensive buffs are % based and defense is the lowest numerical stat, I feel like there are diminished returns compared to damage and ego buffs. I rarely turn down a high % damage buff without good reason though.

Never even considered Physical girls, but your reasoning makes sense, now that battles last a bit longer, they might actually help the frontline, especially since they hit all the girls, compared to shields, who hits 3 random girls.

13 minutes ago, CulturedCrow said:

4th)Don't sleep on the Eccentric girls. I see a lot of people having a problem with damage against bosses. Keep in mind the Eccentric girl's burn skill ignores defense and can't be ducked by duckmaster. The damage it does is guaranteed and based on the opponent girl's ego. Combining an exhibitionist girl as a mana battery with a couple Eccentric girls can burn down an opposing team with a lot of shielders/healers pretty easily.

There has been lots of reports where people cannot defeat the final boss due to boss healing, if they change the bosses to not heal or have limited heals, then using several red girls to get damage past defences might turn out to be a viable strategy in the future, even if you have to use "suicide squads" just to get some damage in.

13 minutes ago, CulturedCrow said:

5th) The Exhibitionist girl's mana boost can overcharge mana bars above 100. Example: A girl has 90 mana and gains 20 mana per turn. On her next turn, she reaches full mana, uses her skill, and goes back to 0 mana. Alternative: A girl has 90 mana and receives 42 mana from an Exhibitionist skill, bringing her to 132 mana. On her turn, she attacks, uses her skill for 100 mana, and keeps the 32 remaining mana to build upon in future turns.

I've thought about it, but my problem is that my setup of 2 healers, 2 shielders and 1 stunner; whom should I swap out? The obvious answer would be the stunner, but I am doing testing to check on stun values so I cannot really do that. Putting a exhib girl on the frontline could be dangerous, especially if she has no damage mitigation (prot bubble, dodge relic, etc) It can also hit unbulbed girls, and be of no use whatsoever. I'll have to think about this skill.

Good post, relevant observations and thoughts

• Like 2

On Playful girls, I consider them high risk/high reward since it may take multiple turns with 100 mana before the skill actually triggers. Then once it triggers, the 2 targets are random. So once in a while this skill might totally swing the fight against a boss by triggering quickly and hitting 2 girls who were about to use skills. But the rest of the time the girl will contribute nothing but basic damage. Not a bad teammate for a late-game boss with a suicide squad, but I'm not a big fan of so much rng since there's already enough involved.

I start with a hardcore exhibitionist girl or two in the midline early with hopes of getting a girl-specific boost to one of them. Today I got a 24% defense boost to Pelagi on floor 1 and put her on the front line immediately after. Despite being one of my 'expendables', she survived all the way until mid-4th floor and even picked up a 32% ego relic along the way. In the meantime, even without a lucky relic drop, the mana boost on my physical and shield girls moves me through the labyrinth with fewer unnecessary losses early.

Personally, I only use a single Knowhow healer in the backline until the 4th floor boss where I add one to the midline. I always have at least 2 sensual girls and then the rest are interchangeable girls that I train and swap out as I get and seek specific relics. By the 4th floor, I try to have a squad to counter shield/healer teams as well as a squad to defend against hard-hitting red/black skilled teams.

I use Taurus early for the higher starting mana as a Knowhow girl and 8% defense boost to the whole team. Ended up getting +160 Crit damage on her and leaving her in place for the entire labyrinth which may or may not have been a great idea.

Personal Update on Relics: Defeat Medication is trash-tier for me. It was only mildly useful since it heals more than it should to begin with, but now with skilled healers available and an incompatibility with Finish Move, I never even consider picking up DM. Otherwise, I really like how viable most of the relics are, especially the girl-specific ones.

Caveat: I'm only playing normal mode since I'm level 489 and still unable to play Hard. Now that I started skilling my girls, I average 20-25 tired girls at completion.

• Like 4

Il y a 3 heures, EpicBacon a dit :

@madahmed
Are you still doing testing on M6 stun values? I have around 1200 datapoints on a L5, so I could try to swap over to a M6 to see if I can see any notable differences 

i am still doing it but last week i was busy irl . i either did not play or rushed it.

but for me .it is pretty the same like your results. i dont see the necessity to switch to an M6.

I personally may switch to an L5 in the future and use the mythic bulbs for other skills.

mag noemy march.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, madahmed said:

i am still doing it but last week i was busy irl . i either did not play or rushed it.

but for me .it is pretty the same like your results. i dont see the necessity to switch to an M6.

I personally may switch to an L5 in the future and use the mythic bulbs for other skills.

mag noemy march.JPG

Well the funny thing is I actually have more use for Legendary orbs then mythic ones; Sake is the only mythic white know-how girl I have, so my other healers have to be legendary, and since I've been buying Mythic orbs from the laby whenever possible, I do have spare mythic orbs.

I am also not interested in labyrinth hard mode, so If you want to reskill orbs and do stuff for hard mode, or for pvp or other things, feel free too.

• Like 2

It was mentioned a while back that the opponent you fight will mirror the skills of the team you used to fight the previous opponent. Is my understanding correct? Would it be a good idea then to fight the opponent before the boss with a skill-less team, even if you wipe out few times, as this will setup an easier boss fight?

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

2 hours ago, 430i said:

It was mentioned a while back that the opponent you fight will mirror the skills of the team you used to fight the previous opponent. Is my understanding correct? Would it be a good idea then to fight the opponent before the boss with a skill-less team, even if you wipe out few times, as this will setup an easier boss fight?

Can't edit my post, so I will just post as reply.

It worked exactly how it was expected - on the last opponent before the boss I went with some random team(s). 3 teams got wiped as a result, but none of the boss girls had a 5th skill. I don't know why, but for some girls show a 0 next to the skill icon and some girls didn't have a skill icon at all. Probably those were 3 star girls, but I was too lazy to check.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 430i said:

Yes, looks that way. Tried out and got zero G5 skills for last boss. As a result, first hard labyrinth finish without using stones 💪. Was close though, had only 15 girls left.

• GG 1

image.png.fa11c7eed3d64183781f25ecabf029f3.pngimage.png.d6a4958742bd32a409b4d0c438405b82.png

I'd say this is quite a good combination, had her alone in the front row and she just dodges everything.

Put he other girl with 54% Duck Master in there as well for the last few fights, and she lasted quite long, only the 3rd Boss could stop her.

image.png.e6fa96293f11c77f899828729376bf99.pngimage.png.36797b15375e0c63263fd552a982603e.png

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1
  • GG 1

i think i am trapped in a infinite loop. 5th floor boss has green/blue gs5, so basically a shield every 3 or 2 turns. I can't do enough dmg to break those shields, and my frontline keeps getting healed, shielded and dogdes a lot. 

image.thumb.png.5c6d3c06dde6f41836afcb38e367cada.png

this is running on 8x speed for 10 minutes now 😂

after pressing the skip button it has not detonated there servers :

image.thumb.png.3cadeeffd3a176419803f056e1f2d2b6.png

and i am up for another round 
image.thumb.png.ef61c19018421c6e0978f107b89ca0dc.png

now with Rabby in the frontline of the boss it should be done in minutes. I am pretty sure if i were not so lucky with relics in this run, i might have never beaten him. The double Attack on heals is nice because it spreads your heals instead of having them all simultanously.

image.thumb.png.0beda69e74e02397acee90bfe0ab240d.png 

Edited by XXDongXX
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Surprised :O 1