New Feature: The Labyrinth - Started December 6th 2023 at live

bolitho76

13 hours ago, Diysin said:

@EpicBaconThanks for the thorough explanation. 

Reading through this thread, I saw finishing move caps at 40%.  Were there hard caps on any others?

The only "hard cap" that I know about is "Finishing move"
Dodge could be looked at that, as getting any more after 100% is not relevant.

I guess technically you could reach 100% critical chance, if you were offered critical expectation relics each time, but very unlikely to happen.

"Rejuvenation" and "Protective bubble" relics do get weaker the more of them you get, so they will have a "soft" cap, where picking up additional copies are giving you little to no benefit. I've already talked about Rejuvenation, so let me give an example of "Protective bubble"

image.png.1713decf69784d85a7c9189ae4817c23.png
I've made a table here, showing protective bubble and how adding more mythic 20% bubbles effects the total.
The first one will always give you full effect, but adding another 20% to the first one will only give you 16% instead of 20%
Going from 40% bubble to 60%, another 8% lost, and going from 60% bubble to 80%, you loose half the effect.
So where you should have 80%, you'll have an effective 59.04%.

Of cource this table here is only looking at mythic bubbles, for 20% each, in a normal run you would get an assortment of rarities, and grabbing a common bubble for 6% when already at 50% total, would not give too much.

image.png.2d7a3955bce32aa15e0d6e2a92b69662.png
Here is an actual example from a run, where you can see that 54% total bubble gives an effective 43.86% absorb.
If you get above 40-50% bubble, I would really consider if the other relics offered would be better, and would probably auto-skip on all rarities below legendary.

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

22 hours ago, xRob91 said:

2. Harmony - determines the critical hit chance. As in PvP system, the combined base percentages of you and the opponent is 30%, and that 30% is divided depending on both sides' harmony stat. However, in Labyrinth there is also a Critical Expectation relic that works independently. To calculate your crit chance you can use this formula:
Sum of % from Critical Expectations + 0.3 * girl's Harmony / (girl's Harmony + opponent's Harmony)

So giving extra harmony to girl wont make her get hit by less crits? only improve her own crit chance? Because sometimes i was using it for extra tankiness

7 hours ago, DuDeLoK said:

So giving extra harmony to girl wont make her get hit by less crits? only improve her own crit chance? Because sometimes i was using it for extra tankiness

Its both, its a sliding scale, if you have more harmony then your opponent, then you will crit more, and the opponent will crit you less in return. (in theory, still reliant on RNG)

@Horsting made a nice table showing this

image.thumb.png.b0415ba2e5bba66521eb7d01bd395f98.png
If you both have the same amount of harmony, you'll both have 15% crit chance and defence. Now if you want to increase your chances by 5%, to a total of 20% crit chance (and move the enemy critical chance to 10%) you'll need to have double the harmony of your opponent. This example table here shows the enemy with 100.000 ego. But if say the opponent had 200.000 harmony, you would need to reach 400.000 harmony to get the same 5%.

With the new more balanced harmony relics, it is easier to reach higher numbers, but its still not the greatest return on investment, especially since the biggest bonus harmony is to the midline, and you'll rather want extra harmony on the frontline, to make sure they get critted less.

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 2

Damn, out of curiosity I did my first Hard Lab and I'll probably never touch it again lol

image.thumb.png.dc6bc0175857fe53d0d44f748f7363fb.png

It was a total slog, took way too much time and while the extra coins are nice, it was super unfun

• Like 1

I did the opposite for once (since I could not exclude GS5 girls from my top 7 girls) and did a normal run and it was a breeze : 0.04 tired girls and 0 stones used.

I got a 72% evade in the 2nd floor and another one for another girl on the 4th floor.

I also did this because I've done multiple hard runs which I could not beat the 5th boss (except by spending multiple stones each time) and my stones stash is running low (never bought one, only running on the free ones from the start or the ones from past LR).

Edited by mdnoria

On 4/19/2024 at 4:45 PM, xRob91 said:

I have also a question about Laby market offer table. Do the kobans still cost 1200 Laby coins on .com? On Nutaku I can buy them for 200 coins which makes much more sense if you compare them to the cost of silver monthly card.

9.PNG.24ed5d5a070664359b547df4e5d6a4a3.PNG

image.png.f7632a5fe90d7fecba66523632e47dc9.png
From HH.com

Edited by EpicBacon

On 4/22/2024 at 3:39 PM, garadron said:

Damn, out of curiosity I did my first Hard Lab and I'll probably never touch it again lol

image.thumb.png.dc6bc0175857fe53d0d44f748f7363fb.png

It was a total slog, took way too much time and while the extra coins are nice, it was super unfun

lately i can do hard lab in 40 mins max(bad rng) if no dodge relics and that run wont let me finish last boss but still finishing all 5 stages even without last boss gives much more coins+kisses+cp+exp(for events). if im lucky to get dodge relics it is 5-15 mins. so if spending around 30-40 mins to clear all hard lab is not that much time then you probably should just clear hard lab without focusing on finishing last boss.
And because stage 5 is mainly red fights it gives a big extra on CP+kisses which can be huge depending on events.

and again as i say before if they somehow add button to autoselect 7 weakes girls to team it would save around 10-15 mins in bad runs
also could be nice to have button sorting girls which have skills. or button to show previously selected Favorite girls

Edited by DuDeLoK
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

I can see it: the boss of the 5th floor erase several of your commands. You barely knocked out one girl from the front line and the boss’s Sexomancer revives her. :trollface.jpg:

Edited by Alander
add TEH DRAMA

So they are releasing the roles directly without having it go through the test server first? I mean kinkoid was anyway bottom of the barrel with respect to software engineering and development practices, but you would expect them to at least learn on the job and improve bit by bit. Instead they are regressing...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mdnoria said:

Roles are out. Let's start from scratch on everything we know. So happy about it...

From scratch is a little bit exaggerated - but I get your point and I'm mostly with you. Well, at least the roles are restricted to the Labyrinth now and I pray that they will stay only there.

11 minutes ago, 430i said:

So they are releasing the roles directly without having it go through the test server first?

Nope. Roles were at least two weeks at test.

image.png

The next "thrilling" changes are looming on the horizon:

image.png

51 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Nope. Roles were at least two weeks at test.

I see, my apologies then, hopefully this time they also took the feedback into account.

However did I miss some communication about the roles on the test server? This is the first time I am hearing about that.

And could you by chance also screenshot the post that rosso is referring to?

il y a 35 minutes, DuDeLoK a dit :

are roles already working? cant find them ingame

There is a new icon in the harem next to the girl element. So, I'd say : yes!

(But I haven't looked if something happens during labyrinth fights)

2 hours ago, DuDeLoK said:

her ressurection works in lab for sure and works exactly as described. but i only saw half starting girls having new roles. are there some more?

There are quite a few actually.
There's a new filter for Roles in the standard harem screen which will show them. Top of the right filter column, just below the element/gem filters.

sexomancer are great. even better is that they don't use their mana if no girl is tired. combine it with mana regen and you can get to 200% mana on sexomancer to quickly revive 2 rounds in a row if you hit bad rng.
too bad you can't choose tired girls for the fight, to revive them

First of all, thanks for the QA. I managed with the comments that I didn't have to use a stone in hardcore mode.
I have to say, the dodge (Duck Master) is very powerful.
I had in my team, two Sensual (blue) and one Submissive (white) and two healers(Fluffer), and two how dodge.

Next time I'll try the whole thing without losing anyone. 😅

First.png

Edited by Ich42

i dont get how that happened. during 1st floor on hard mode boss enemy destroyed my team xD it was 2 blue+2 white+1 orange+1 green+1 revival.
enemy have only 1 girl with skills and its black one
my cards after first floor are all garbage. result of that fight is
image.thumb.png.099edced367af7fd5ac4eadc0e1c9c42.png

Edited by DuDeLoK

huh, hard may now be doable without using all 200+ girls with the new roles. I just did a normal run with 1 team of all roled girls. And they where mostly commons and totally destroyed it.

image.thumb.png.42a227de04fcd878311aee1eee13c20f.png

• Thanks 1

seems like Fluffer(healer) role is imbalanced? starting grey 5* bunny heals for over 100k at least per action
Also mb someone checked. Does fluffer girls skill work? Description doesnt say that they shouldnt.

Edited by DuDeLoK

Yes the skills work from the fluffers(healers).
But I also have to say that before I read the QA and comments, I need a stone to restore all girls and didn't understand why boss girls have skills or not.
Also from that time I learned that in boss and hard fights, you have to weaken the enemy with weak girls first so that your main team can beat them. So that they can get a good relic.  
Important: a good team is only as good as the relics you got. In my opinion

• Like 1