[ December 4th, 2023 ] Seasonal Event with Market - Heavenly blessed

bolitho76

Ah lol right works here as well after 3 girls. Not sure why I got this wrong previously 😅. However, with 1 theme girl more (Jiggle Santa Claudia), and one non-theme girls because of the the Season <> League defensive team bug, I have a full (nearly) themed team now anyway 🎅.

Edited by Horsting

I think the partially empty teams are only possible in the extra slots one needs a monthly card to unlock, not in the six evergreen team slots.

---

I'm definitely getting the Lenaëlle variant, having taken both koban cards, played every last Laby run to its fullest (except for today's run ^^ I'm barely starting my playing session now) and spent ungodly amounts of kobans on all the concurrent events and especially Matcha's MDR (worth every penny).

image.png

What I'm wondering is if I have a shot at reaching the next Sapphire reward, so I can squeeze one more +10 shards for Melodic Amelia out of this event market.

Also a very first for me in this Season is this:

image.png

Never went beyond tier 74 before I think, and I've been at max tier for over a week this time.

• Like 2

damn, I'm trying to squeze out as many points as I possibly can but I guess it's already too late. I've used up the kisses I had in PoA and Seasons and I'm at 10367. I'm also using CP from Pantheon but I'll stop at floor 1900 soon (1874 atm).

I still have CP stored in events that would give me 224 points total. Based on @bolitho76's earlier calculations, cards and natural regen would give me cca 800 points each.

I guess that's it, huh? I can either give up or buy like 900-1000 CP points for some insane amount of nubans?

• Hug 2

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

I think the partially empty teams are only possible in the extra slots one needs a monthly card to unlock, not in the six evergreen team slots.

Nope.

image.thumb.png.c6f9864f0540495f4f3d429ebe1cf36f.png

Made the Jezebel Team at one of the two spots I use to prebuild the nest week Battleteam, so normaly a full Battleteam.

• Surprised :O 1

Interesting... So I guess the method is to click "Clear Team" once on the "Edit Team" page, then once you've selected 3 girls, you get the option to "Validate Team" green again? I never noticed this before; pretty sure it used to stay grayed out until you selected 7 girls. They might have changed this when they added the "Clear Team" option and I just never paid attention. Thanks!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

What I'm wondering is if I have a shot at reaching the next Sapphire reward, so I can squeeze one more +10 shards for Melodic Amelia out of this event market.

I'm actually holding down sapphire spending as much as possible, only taking 10 shards for each girl to get them into the Labyrinth shop. On account of being uncertain how rare sapphires are going to be over time. Especially for the next event (the maLigned Race) we haven't seen one with sapphires yet.

And in Laby, I'll only push them to 40+ territory for now too and finish them in SM. This since I recall that you can buy SM keys for kobans for a reasonable rate where I'll end up spending only a few (like 3) k-kobans for the last 50 (or 60 for the labyrinth girl) shards.

Of course this presumes that one has spare kobans available and that seems easier for me than for you (having collected all mythic girls as of this past summer helps a lot). Still, I'm suspending PoV paid path purchases for now since I also have an unfortunate 16 3* girls cluttering up my SM pool.

51 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Interesting... So I guess the method is to click "Clear Team" once on the "Edit Team" page, then once you've selected 3 girls, you get the option to "Validate Team" green again? I never noticed this before; pretty sure it used to stay grayed out until you selected 7 girls. They might have changed this when they added the "Clear Team" option and I just never paid attention. Thanks!

Indeed, that's when this became possible. Before that it was not possible to remove a girl from a team, only to replace one with a different girl. So you needed either an unused slot, or an existing <7 girl team to pull it off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, for now I'm aiming for a halfway approach: 20 from the Sapphire market, then another 20 from Laby shop, and eventually the rest can come from SM shop. Taking only 10 per girl from sapphires as Boham is doing sounds too expensive in Laby coins to my taste, as you'd then need to get twice 20 from the Laby shop  for each girl to make her eligible for the SM shop (which means a total of 50% when 40% is enough for that).

It's more conservative in sapphires, for sure, and I might come to regret my own approach if/when we get a Mega-Event with a Sapphire Market but no means of getting Sapphires from its reward track (or maybe just not nearly enough, as is the case with the current SEM, especially if I have multiple previously paywalled girls available at once). But I'm hoping they'll start adjusting closer to a "meet us halfway" distribution for Sapphires on ME reward tracks moving forward, after being a tidbit too generous the first time and definitely way too thrifty the second time (while also cluttering a lot of the final slots in the reward track with sapphires that the few whales who can unlock them have virtually no use for).

On top of that, I also don't want to spread myself too thin or rely too heavily on the current synergy between the three super rare and expensive shops/markets each with its own unique currency. Given how slow, difficult and expensive it is to eventually unlock previously paywalled girls this way for non-whales, I doubt KK will see it as a "threat" to the years of exclusivity the whales get by unlocking them through the paywalls directly and decide to remove the possibility as they once did for Dating Tokens. Still, just to be on the safe side, I'd rather get a few girls in the safe 40+ zone in a reasonable-ish time frame (even if from there it'll take me years to complete them with SM coins) than taking the risk to have a whole bunch of them stuck between 10 and 30 forever more should they ever break this chain.

As for grabbing more than 20 per girl with Sapphires, let alone 40, I would strongly recommend against it. Both the ME Sapphire Market and the Sapphires themselves as a currency are less of a sure, quantifiable thing overtime and seem scarcer overall than either the Laby Shop (which is evergreen) slash Laby Coins or even the SM Shop (which is monthly, even if we never know when in the month it opens up) slash SM Coins (which have a fixed value and even though there's RNG involved, can be farmed more or less at will when you have lots of kobans to spare for that).

Beyond that, to each their own and all that.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mini810 said:

A question: does this line up with MD next month or end right before? Need to know if I should commit for 9k points

Right before. It's been discussed on page 2:

On 12/17/2023 at 5:05 PM, bolitho76 said:

The SEM should end at 3rd so exactly with the reset, where the next MD starts.

On 12/17/2023 at 5:07 PM, mdnoria said:

Right... I miscounted by one day :(.

On 12/17/2023 at 9:25 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, I've double-checked the date as well, and now I'm unsure when the optimal timing will be to pick up the koban cards (at least in my case).

• Thanks 1

I am trying to understand you guys thinking about using Laby coins for revivals:

• As far as we know now, a new Laby girl will be added every 60 days, and it is just quite close possible to get enough coins for this one girl, when consequently finishing the 3 floors every 2 days.
  • Hence there are no coins left for any revivals from the Laby shop, as long as you do not want to lag behind forever.
  • Of course you can get the girl from SM shop as well. But already with ME girls, I see not even a close chance to get all (ME) revivals finished via SM shop, which is why I preferred to get 1 girl to 100 shards instead of 2 girls to 40.
  • Putting further revivals from Laby shop into SM shop, putting even more girls into the queue with only 10 or 20 shards from ME shop and further 20 from Laby shop, seems to completely overloading all opportunities get all these girls even close to finished in any thinkable future, but just a rapidly increasing queue of half-obtained girls. I mean did you ever thought this through til the end/steady state, taking into account the actual amount of Sapphires, Laby coins and SM coins we will get? Or are you all expecting that KK will stop adding new Laby girls soon? Or are you having several hundreds of SM coins left and no other L5 girl at 40+ shards, so you can get many more for a limited time? I am just trying to understand.

The way I am thinking this through:

• As I will eventually reach the 14.5k Sapphires from SE, I am able to lift Captain Piper (or one of the other two DD girls) into SM shop.
  • I will then have two girls in SM shop, which will keep me busy for the next month's SM events. Adding any more girls won't speed up things, as long as SM coin drops are not massively increased, which I do not expect.
  • The next MEs with market will for sure come before I got those two girls from SM, which for sure adds another possibility to lift a revival into SM shop.
  • For now I do not expect Laby girls to stop appearing, and hence there are no Laby coins left for anything else. And even if, the things above remain true (IMO), that adding revivals from Laby shop into SM shop won't speed up anything, just increasing the queue forever. And if there are ever any Laby coins left, I can still buy revival shards right when this happens, but no need to rush this now and loose/lag behind with Laby girls right from the start.

You can indeed buy SM keys for kobans. I do not remember the price, but I calculated the L5 shards price once and found it to be much too expensive that time. Of course one will get other SM rewards form the keys on top, so maybe overall it is not too bad. But seeing the 2 additional MDRs this season, I actually see no room for another such koban sink, without loosing girls from other events which would have a better kobans-per-shard ratio.

Speaking of the SE revivals: I have to choose between Lora, Melodic Amelia and Captain Piper. For all of them it is quite likely that we cannot expect another soon revival. I guess that future ME shops will offer girls from one later DD and ME as revivals. And Piper is the most valuable one with red hair, green eyes and since she has at least one R5 variant, for a synergy in case of matching blessings. What do you think?

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • uwu 1

Speculation for now, but would be a good argument indeed. But then, similarly IMO it does make sense to get 100 shards as early as possible for as many as possible, and use the SM shop as worst case fallback only. There will be more added to SM shop than you can buy from it (steady-state) in any case, but overloading it intentionally further does not make sense IMO, as it means you get less girls to 100 shards in the long-term.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

I didn't calculate anything and I'm acting only on my gut feeling but generally I feel like unlocking more options for the future is better than getting 1 girl. I'm sure it will depend on why do you play this game exactly and how much min maxing and optimization matter to you.

Since I'm generally a chill player who tries to get as many girls as possible in the long run (that is either indefinite or until I actually get bored of the promises that we'll get proper affection scenes again) and I'm not really trying to be meta, getting at least 10 shards from the market (ideally 20) so I can buy other 20 from Lab to finish the girls with SM (eventually) feels like the best option.

I know you love your stats and min maxing so my approach is probably illogical for you :D

• uwu 1

Il y a 2 heures, Horsting a dit :

I mean did you ever thought this through til the end/steady state, taking into account the actual amount of Sapphires, Laby coins and SM coins we will get? Or are you all expecting that KK will stop adding new Laby girls soon? Or are you having several hundreds of SM coins left and no other L5 girl at 40+ shards, so you can get many more for a limited time? I am just trying to understand.

We know we will be able to get more laby coins in 2024 when other laby difficulties will be released.

We don't know how many more laby coins we will be able to get than now but it's a bet on the future.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Well, for now I'm aiming for a halfway approach: 20 from the Sapphire market, then another 20 from Laby shop, and eventually the rest can come from SM shop. Taking only 10 per girl from sapphires as Boham is doing sounds too expensive in Laby coins to my taste, as you'd then need to get twice 20 from the Laby shop  for each girl to make her eligible for the SM shop (which means a total of 50% when 40% is enough for that).

I may be being overly conservative on sapphire spending and that might result in a slowdown at the labyrinth shop stage. But I think I also have more seasonal event girls that I'm missing and as other mentioned, it seems quite possible that an appearance in the ME market is going to be the last opportunity to get started on these girls for multiple years at least.
If I get a sufficient supply of sapphires to do 20 shards for each girl, I'll adjust to doing that.

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

I am trying to understand you guys thinking about using Laby coins for revivals:

• As far as we know now, a new Laby girl will be added every 60 days, and it is just quite close possible to get enough coins for this one girl, when consequently finishing the 3 floors every 2 days.
  • Hence there are no coins left for any revivals from the Laby shop, as long as you do not want to lag behind forever.
  • Of course you can get the girl from SM shop as well. But already with ME girls, I see not even a close chance to get all (ME) revivals finished via SM shop, which is why I preferred to get 1 girl to 100 shards instead of 2 girls to 40.
  • Putting further revivals from Laby shop into SM shop, putting even more girls into the queue with only 10 or 20 shards from ME shop and further 20 from Laby shop, seems to completely overloading all opportunities get all these girls even close to finished in any thinkable future, but just a rapidly increasing queue of half-obtained girls. I mean did you ever thought this through til the end/steady state, taking into account the actual amount of Sapphires, Laby coins and SM coins we will get? Or are you all expecting that KK will stop adding new Laby girls soon? Or are you having several hundreds of SM coins left and no other L5 girl at 40+ shards, so you can get many more for a limited time? I am just trying to understand.

The way I am thinking this through:

• As I will eventually reach the 14.5k Sapphires from SE, I am able to lift Captain Piper (or one of the other two DD girls) into SM shop.
  • I will then have two girls in SM shop, which will keep me busy for the next month's SM events. Adding any more girls won't speed up things, as long as SM coin drops are not massively increased, which I do not expect.
  • The next MEs with market will for sure come before I got those two girls from SM, which for sure adds another possibility to lift a revival into SM shop.
  • For now I do not expect Laby girls to stop appearing, and hence there are no Laby coins left for anything else. And even if, the things above remain true (IMO), that adding revivals from Laby shop into SM shop won't speed up anything, just increasing the queue forever. And if there are ever any Laby coins left, I can still buy revival shards right when this happens, but no need to rush this now and loose/lag behind with Laby girls right from the start.

You can indeed buy SM keys for kobans. I do not remember the price, but I calculated the L5 shards price once and found it to be much too expensive that time. Of course one will get other SM rewards form the keys on top, so maybe overall it is not too bad. But seeing the 2 additional MDRs this season, I actually see no room for another such koban sink, without loosing girls from other events which would have a better kobans-per-shard ratio.

Speaking of the SE revivals: I have to choose between Lora, Melodic Amelia and Captain Piper. For all of them it is quite likely that we cannot expect another soon revival. I guess that future ME shops will offer girls from one later DD and ME as revivals. And Piper is the most valuable one with red hair, green eyes and since she has at least one R5 variant, for a synergy in case of matching blessings. What do you think?

Indeed, I'm planning to only get the labyrinth girl to 40% in the labyrinth shop, and save the rest of the labyrinth coins for the revivals I can get from the ME market. Finishing them all in SM will require time and kobans, but from what I recall from when I used kobans to buy keys in an earlier instance (in CxH I think) they weren't too expensive for me for finishing up a 5* girl.

It's a viable strategy for me because I don't have any missing 5* girls other than the SE ones, and also have all the mythics. So my 'mandatory' expenses are only new MD girls, new LD girls, the ME cards, and the DP paid path every other month. And being a fixture in the D3 league top-4 with occasional first place gives me sufficient koban income to start buying extra keys in SM.

And, as Tom just mentioned, I'm hoping for increased labyrinth coins to make this faster when the higher difficulties get released.

Edited by bohammettuz
  • Like 3
  • uwu 1

TL;DR: So it's a bet in a better future, which can make sense for veterans who miss only a very small number of past event girls, or SE girls only, and have hence also more kobans left to buy extra SM keys. For those which are missing LC (PoG)/LD/MDR revivals for some years, do not want to buy koban packs, and will have more than enough revival options in future ME shops in case things change, IMO it does not make sense. Before, if ever, you run out of options to invest all shop's currencies for shards, the same girls will appear in other revival rotations.

3 hours ago, Tom208 said:

We know we will be able to get more laby coins in 2024 when other laby difficulties will be released.

You bet so, but it is theoretically possible that there will be 1 girl per difficulty, that price is rising or any other thing which prevents us from having coins left while getting all Laby girls from Laby shop, isn't it? Or was there some official statement that we will for sure have more coins left? Also, we might not see further difficulties in 2024. How long was the "coming soon" for the Laby itself visible in "Sex God Path"? I even hope that nothing gets added before not all the major bugs are solved. So to me it makes sense to start spending Laby coins for revivals after new difficulties are unlocked when we really know whether or whether not we will have them left after buying the Laby girl, and not doing this now with a rough guess/hope, with the only thing knowing for sure that now you will lag behind with the Laby girls 🤔.

3 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

It's a viable strategy for me because I don't have any missing 5* girls other than the SE ones

Okay, in this case it probably makes sense, as there are two chances: LR gets reworked after massive negative feedback to provide more girls without paying real money, which means less missing girls per month. The mentioned hope that we will have more Laby coins left, and that in combination you will have sufficient kobans left to buy SM keys => coins for all of them.

But my guts say that we overall have to expect more girls out of reach in the future, rather than less, so that even if some of the assumptions become true, other things may change as well, adding more girls to the potential Laby and/or SM path. For non-veterans, who naturally miss a larger number of girls from past events, I see not really how the strategy can work out, since there are always more girls to revive than from past MEs only, like in my case the two from DD, as well as e.g. Lavender in Laby shop form my first PoG, which ended before I could get more than 20 shards. So I can better trust that there will always be more opportunities to load further girls in Laby and SM shop than I am able to buy out of it, even if I decided to buy SM keys for kobans, for some years at least.

3 hours ago, garadron said:

get as many girls as possible in the long run

That is the same I am aiming for. But the question is whether there is any chance in the long run to get all the girls via Laby > SM shop, when with the current situation more new girls will be missing every month (like 1 from SE and 3 from LR, every some months) than one can get from any of the 3 shops (ME, Laby, SM) in combination. If we think that in the long run we overall get enough shop currencies (in case with further koban invest for SM keys) to get all those girls we cannot obtain from their original event, then it makes sense to unlock all of them, indeed. But currently to me it does not look like this will ever happen, at least not when you need PoG/MDR/LD revivals for several years, limiting the kobans left for buying SM keys.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 3
  • Juicy peach 1

7 hours ago, Horsting said:

I am trying to understand you guys

Can't speak for the others, although I agree with a lot of points brought up by Boham, Tom and Garad already, as well as some of your points.

But here's how I see it for my own situation and goals:

1. I'm not in any hurry to spend Laby coins on the Laby girl(s) for now. They're in an evergreen queue linked to an evergreen feature with an evergreen currency. They're not going anywhere and I'll always have a chance to unlock them when I choose to switch focus on them. Right now, we only have one and she's a very low priority for me in every aspect. The next one won't be added until well over a month.

This might change further down the line if/when one or more really good one(s) get(s) added to that queue (in terms of PvP usefulness and/or art quality, character design, kinks or any other reason relevant to me). But even then, it wouldn't be a big issue, just a matter of time and adjusting my strategy a bit. No hurry, no FOMO, no problem.

2. Previously paywalled L5s from past SEs are, by and large, the exact opposite as far as I'm concerned: I want them all, and any opportunity to unlock one even for a distant future is invaluable and unlikely to come around again anytime soon, if ever. I have no problem making a queue of partials for myself that I might take ages to complete. That's not the point. The point is these were definitely out of reach forever until very recently and now there's this one road to eventually getting them. And it's highly time-sensitive, as opposed to the Laby exclusive girls who are basically permanently available.

Before last month's HA, Fae Finalmecia was but one in a long and ever growing string of bitter sweet memories of awesome content added to the game but denied to me even in the long run. Now, completing her is only a matter of time and resource management. And I have FULL AGENCY on how and when I'll eventually get her. Same goes for Captain Piper this month, and so on. This makes all the difference in the world in my book.

Melodic Amelia is the one exception in there as she was never technically paywalled, she was simply a victim of a poorly balanced new event format, as the koban path girl in the very first DP. I passed on her back then because the cost was way too high at the time, and then despite promptly going back to the drawing board further to the backlash and coming back with a much more reasonable cost/value ratio from DP #2 onward, they had never bothered reviving the one girl many of us had to pass upon. A proper revival avenue for DP girls may or may not be added eventually, but all I needed was this one specific girl to complete my collection. So I took the opportunity.

3. Of course, this is definitely a veteran consideration to begin with. Before all these new additions and the opportunities thereof, I already had every L5 in the game, except for all Slot-4 SE girls, about half  of the Slot-3 SE girls, and exactly Melodic Amelia from DP #1. (Technically released but not yet available content notwithstanding, like upcoming or ongoing CC or League girls). I'll get a bit behind on the Laby exclusives for awhile, somewhat ironically, and that's fine. Those previously unreachable ME girls are not just the holy grail of L5s for me, they're all I have left to catch upon in terms of L5s anyway.

For newer players, even highly dedicated ones who also spend real money regularly on the game (but not crazy amounts either), it's of course a very different situation and I completely understand where you're coming from with your strategy of grabbing one full girl while you can as long as you still have many other past L5s to catch upon anyway.
7 hours ago, Horsting said:

Speaking of the SE revivals: I have to choose between Lora, Melodic Amelia and Captain Piper.

For PvP purposes, definitely NOT Lora. She's but one of many PvP-viable Nosedive girls, and she buffs Strawberry Blond which is such a niche attribute I hope they'll eventually remove it and give these like 5 girls either Blond or Orange as their hair color instead. Even with the addition of MD Stacy, who is Purple and can't lead an attack team anyway, it's still basically Virginia and guests (and as awesome and fairly popular as Virginia is as a character, she has yet to get a single variant above 3 stars, unfortunately).

I'd still say Melodic Amelia over Captain Piper with Blessings in mind, as she's still the only L5 who buffs Silver Hair. She's been way up there in the top 7 of the week basically every time Mythic Finalmecia has been the nuts in terms of Blessings, which has happened quite a few times.

In terms of permanent value, if you're looking for a way out of spending an arm and a leg on moving light bulbs around and changing your entire team every Monday, Captain Piper would be the most useful out of the three easily, yes. Red Hair is one of the few viable semi-permanent teams now, and she's definitely clutch for it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i buy hearts in the shop -- 2000 - 800 every time easy comes -- no loose 1 heart in easy mode -- medium and hard i must calculated the profit new -- perhapy we can choose all or only 1 laby -- in hard i must loose 1 heart, so i buy for future because it can be that i must use 2 hearts

• Thinking 1

Thanks, this clarifies the motivation for you veterans further. With 4th SE girls being among a manageable amount of missing L5 girls, especially when those were the first missing L5 since a long time, taking every opportunity to unlock them in any way just makes sense. I feel the same in general as well for those girl, where no other revival is scheduled foreseeable yet, and I do not want to regret something with the Sapphire invest in a few days.

On the one hand, "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush", and an increased gain of "some shards" girls really does not give you something (affection scenes, PvP, PvE) when the gain of 100 shards girls decreases in turn. But on the other hand, it somehow feels better to know that a particular girl has been unlocked in a way.

I'll see it this way for myself: It would be of course horrible if I find myself in a situation where I have currency for any shop left and increasing, with no option to invest it into L5 shards, because I did not unlock more girls via ME or Laby shop. But I do not see a chance for this to happen in any foreseeable future to reasonably start planning with. And until this changes, I have more benefit from maxing the gain of 100 shards L5 girls, whose affection scenes I can unlock, use them in PvP and PvE etc. For HA and Laby shops, this is also an argument to prefer the new girls, since they are a little cheaper than the revivals.

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'd still say Melodic Amelia over Captain Piper with Blessings in mind, as she's still the only L5 who buffs Silver Hair. She's been way up there in the top 7 of the week basically every time Mythic Finalmecia has been the nuts in terms of Blessings, which has happened quite a few times.

Interesting argument. I never saw it that way but quite true that one can have a benefit to own the small number of girls (2 overall) who buff a certain trait, i.e. with silver hair blessings in this case. And, some detail the wiki is missing: Melodic Amelia actually has purple as 2nd hair color:

image.png.2cf34bdcad14439cf0473f9ec6305e1b.png

On the other hand, only 2 girls sharing the same blessed trait skill is likely not enough for a stronger team, compared to 6 or 7 sharing another skill, even when (mostly) unblessed. Not sure where the breaking point is, and sometimes it is also more complex, like this week with C5 Mala double-blessed. Funny that soon after we were talking about this, the perfect opportunity was coming to make use of her. I have her in a mix of 3 traits shared by 4-5 girls skill and/or trait-wise, with 4 of them blessed. Silver hair is of course thinkable in such a mixed team as well. However, in my particular case, I do not have Alt. Finalmecia, and it might take 3 years (at current re-revival rate 4 per year) for the next opportunity to get her. And it seems much more likely that I can make use of Piper's red hair skill or green eyes trait soon. And while I kinda like the pose art of Melodic Amelia, the ones from Captain Piper and ME girls in general are quite ahead in teams of quality/details/efforts.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 5 heures, Horsting a dit :

You bet so, but it is theoretically possible that there will be 1 girl per difficulty, that price is rising or any other thing which prevents us from having coins left while getting all Laby girls from Laby shop, isn't it? Or was there some official statement that we will for sure have more coins left?

Theoretically, I agree but I highly doubt we will have 1 girl par difficulty. Rosso said more difficulties mean more rewards, so I think I can reasonably expect more laby coins in the future.
Also, labyrinth is one of KK's priorities for 2024 according to Rosso. Thus, I think we will get at least another difficulty in 2024 (I don't know when but before the 31st of December 😁)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

I think we will get at least another difficulty in 2024 (I don't know when but before the 31st of December 😁)

No doubt about that, the code is done and working (the bugs are manageable) and adding a difficulty shoud be as easy as adding a few floors and adjust difficulty and rewards.

And of course, harder difficulty = higher rewards.

Thinking about the obtention of Seasonal event girls by combining sapphires, laby coins and sultry coins, it seems that the old dating tokens have revived in the form of a Frankenstein monster, with the added bonus that with this new method you can get a lot more girls than with dating tokens (I remember that saving all my dating tokens since the beggining till the very end only afforded me half of a mythic girl).

• Like 1
  • uwu 1

1 hour ago, Tom208 said:

in 2024 (I don't know when but before the 31st of December 😁)

I believe the technical term would be "not in five years, okay?" ^^

1 hour ago, jelom said:

dating tokens

Shhh... What are you even talking about? :ph34r: See nothing, hear nothing, say nothing! First rule of the... Shhh...

In all seriousness, it is a Frankenstein Monster, which only works for specific L5s and by seizing specific one month long windows of opportunity (and making sure you have enough Sapphires for it in time or you'll miss out), followed by many months if not a year or more of juggling with two more currencies to come to fruition.

Only serious, knowledgeable and very active veterans will be able to benefit from this in the fairly long run, and only for a very limited subset of older L5s Kinkoid themselves decide to give a revival to, and when.

Compared to DTs which worked on everything all the time, including Mythics, and were abusable by whales... It doesn't come close in the aspects that so infamously got them (and their designer) nuked from orbit by the wrath of youknowwho back in the day. Thankfully!

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, jelom said:

Thinking about the obtention of Seasonal event girls by combining sapphires, laby coins and sultry coins, it seems that the old dating tokens have revived in the form of a Frankenstein monster, with the added bonus that with this new method you can get a lot more girls than with dating tokens (I remember that saving all my dating tokens since the beggining till the very end only afforded me half of a mythic girl).

Still waiting for the patch to convert all my films from the phone app thingy into datingtokens at a 1:1 ratio

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Hearts 1