[ December 14th, 2023 ] DP - Divine Rising

bolitho76

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

Argggh... That's the 3rd time I'm getting this task (first it was to get 50 shards, then 25 and now another 25 shards, before I got 160 points) 😢

Edition: 4th time (for a total of 125 shards from these tasks, before reaching 200 points).
At least there's a KC going on.

Edited by OmerB
  • Hug 1

24 minutes ago, garadron said:

we've got a new last step if someone wants to grind this event for twice the previous amount of points

image.png.338567cc57cc47c19dddcdd2ffeec511.png

Interesting... I hadn't noticed yet. Thanks!

(Well, in my particular case, since unless/until something changes with the MP pool, I'll never have a girl available there again... It might not be all that useful. ^^ But that's a lot of value in and of itself.)

• Like 2

@mini810 It's possible that you have an overflow of shards at some of the girls (speak: got flowers because you reached more than 100 shards of a girl). The overflow don't count for DP-task.

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

It might not be all that useful.

Well, good amuntion for a Pachinko Contest even you don't need the shards, but the aditional points are interesting. But I think I don't grind this fu..... er... nice Event more than for 1000 points.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 1

"I LOVE this event format. Its randomness doesn't drive me crazy at all! I'm as fresh as a daisy, completely stress free! When the same task continues presenting itself back to back is lovely indeed, it definitely doesn't make me want to unalive myself! Oh? You added an extra step? For only other 1000 points? That is so, so, SO nice of you! So generous! You really didn't have to! I'll try my best to get there babysitting the game for these next 4 days!"

- Antimon, 30 y.o., stucked at 165 points until tomorrow's daily reset

images.jpeg.jpg.00571ee72a88e841aba1d71e984a519d.jpg

• Haha 9
  • Hug 3

My most hated event in the game. It is not because it is hard to finish it, now that we know what to expect and start the event with all regeneration maxed it is possible to surpass the girl shards even in the first day with a bit of luck, but going completely out of the way in terms of usual game play is what makes me angry, and of course the endless repetition of the same limited tasks that stop you cold for a full day.

• Like 3
  • Hug 2

I feel you guys, although just like other formats I dislike I do my best to rip the band aid off as fast and clean as possible so I can move on to things I like. This means making a bigger effort and/or taking maximum inconvenience on Day 1, so it's not for everybody either (even among those of us who are stressed out and made uncomfortable by the restrictions and randomness of the format).

That's why I save up every possible bit of XP I can most of the month so I can get rid of LC on day one. For DP, it often means an entire day of refraining myself from claiming or using most of the routine things I would normally do as soon as they're up, and/or burning quite a bit of kobans on re-rolls when I get impossible tasks (or tasks that would freeze my progress for 24 hours).

@Master-17 For PoPs especially (but also Daily Missions and chests from Daily Goals) I don't claim ANY on the first day of DP until I have at least one of the DP tasks (ideally both) asking me to. The left one typically wants me to claim 2 PoP rewards, and the right one usually 6 but sometimes 4. I typically lose a day's worth of PoP rewards for this, but I force myself to only claim exactly as many as the DP task asks me to, so I can tackle at least two such tasks with a single set of PoP rewards. Yesterday I even had 6, then 4 and later on 2, so it paid off big time. I only launch my PoPs again once they've all been claimed as per DP's tasks.

---

Anyway, main event done:

image.png

For the 16 MPx3s added at 2k points, we'll see. I've resumed normal gameplay for now, but I might make a little effort if I end up close to unlocking them organically by the last day.

EDIT: To be fair, in my opinion DP's rewards add up to so much good stuff all around, on top of the two L5s, that it's well worth the effort (and the kobans). (Ever since DP #2 to be clear, which is why I'm missing Melodic Amelia from DP #1, as that one was just too expensive for the rewards). With or without this latest addition, which is very valuable for players who are far from emptying their MP pool, and still valuable even in my case, as Bolitho said.

Good luck have fun, folks!

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, mini810 said:

Was doing 75 shards quest. Got 4 shards from OD, collected once from CC contest, once from PoV, once from LL.

image.png.77b2c27cb3420c76468fa7721ba9ebd2.png

In what world 4+34+20+20 is 60 🤡🤡

Did you earlier collect 50 and 34 shards for the CC girl?
If so, the last 34 shard reward only counts for the missing 16 shards. The extras that get converted to flowers don't count as shards.

Edit: Didn't see that bolitho76 already basically gave the same answer. I was scanning for posts that quoted yours.

Edited by bohammettuz

Il y a 5 heures, 430i a dit :

Just so you know, playing the event on multiple devices will lead to progress loss.

I think it's the same issue than for mega-events: you have to log out on a device before log in on another one.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 2

Can someone with Discord and probably test server channel (or alike) access suggest to force a logout of all open sessions on any login? For a browser game, such concurrent session issue is just not acceptable IMO. And since this per-session progress/resource cache is widely use across the game, a forced logout seems to be the easiest solution which even KK should be able to implement: 

• Hug 1

Just a little time left and the last Dobby will be free. Yesterday I had problems with my computer and was unable to post updated information. The last Dobby was released yesterday at the start of the game day!

1.jpg.84ca64a94348504bbb2860f7abd12bbb.jpg

1.2.png.d0888385531b1cd8567ab966c3079f13.png2.png.148907cd872f888e1f417616890d51f9.png3.2.jpg.ddb9a60d9d078dce36f6dd87a31e9756.jpg

Now I can think about quietly achieving the last reward in the usual gaming style.

Edited by Master-17
Updated info
  • Like 2
  • uwu 1

That is still a sufficient large issue IMO. It means you do not see the actual current/next task, or might start to use resources for a task which was completed already. It is simply: Since there is a per-session cache used for several game elements, also claimed event/path rewards, current energies, the likely still existing ME progress/Xtals issue etc, it is just a matter of time when another new event's progression is affected, or one which is not an issue now becomes bugged at any time. As long as any such cache is used in any place, the only safe/sane solution is to force logouts.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1