[February 3rd, 2024] Mega Event – Hot Assembly style - Grand Orgasm

There seems to be a downer on the artist for this event.  I don't agree with them for at least one reason.  My main reason is Katana's hair.  Check this out!  It's like pearl with the same lustre.  I managed to get her fairly early on and so I was able to check out the other poses.  I agree they're a bit weak in terms of poses and probable body movement.

The problem with the girls in these mega events is that they are posed and twisted to fit the screen, often with items, mists or magical emissions raining down around them.  I'm on the way to getting Yue and Bianca as well.

In contrast to the art in this event, I'm drawn to comment on PoV because there is no topic that I know of for it.  The latest includes Gothic Lolita Notka.  I can't really figure out why, but I really love this version of her - very sexy and alluring, being a yandere personality It's a fall right into her trap.  This version of Jezebel is less appealing and the artist has not captured her essential character.

Earlier there was a gorgeous girl in the form of Steora (or star in Celtic).  The artist who drew her is the same artist (I believe) who drew Miu and Akira - all three have very pretty faces and eyes.

All in all, PoV has some lovely girls lately - some, like Lucelle, quite unusual and eye-catching for me as a result.

• Juicy peach 1

10 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

The problem with the girls in these mega events is that they are posed and twisted to fit the screen, often with items, mists or magical emissions raining down around them.  I'm on the way to getting Yue and Bianca as well.

That's a fair point.

I've only unlocked the Bianca variant so far, and I was very pleasantly surprised, though. Her poses are very good and varied (even though they're not top tier either, and all the special effects taking up space make her appear smaller than usual within the allotted box for pose pics), and her affection scenes are awesome (to my taste, at least). I'm looking forward to unlocking the others.

PS: I agree PoV girls are still often ahead of the pack (especially the ones on the koban path, which is fair enough imho). I quite like the current variant of Notka too, but I LOVE the Jezebel variant. :x

Edited by DvDivXXX
PS

Le 21/02/2024 à 17:06, mdnoria a dit :

I will claim the card, even if I already have the MDR girl because I need to not drop too many points to stay in the top 5% until the end.

In the end, I have been able to hold on buying both cards until now with only one time dropping into the top 10% and being able to climb back up thanks to the first MDR.

image.png.7362b9bc02db4beb63118448cec2de76.png

I will use both cards during Radka's MDR now for them to count in the last ranking. Or maybe not since I could stay in the top 5% with the MDR spending and keep the cards for MD. I'm not sure yet and I have 2.5 days to decide.

My champion tickets is at an all time low (~400 remaining) and I'm starting to wonder how I will fare when I won't have any MDR to partake into since it's coming a bit faster than expected.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

My champion tickets is at an all time low (~400 remaining) and I'm starting to wonder how I will fare when I don't have any MDR to partake into since it's coming a bit faster than expected.

Well, I've been in the no-MDR situation for quite a while now, and for me I dropped to top-10% on the 6th ranking, just after halfway through the event. I saw I needed to make up at least 300 points then to stay in the 5% group, and that's just not worth the effort without a monthly card to skip champion timers. I've been staying in the 10% bracket since then.

• Like 1

I managed to catch Bianca, Katana and Saoirse. Bianca and Katana are fine, but I was very disappointed with Saoirse.

She's basically a generic LC girl and they forget Scáthach's most iconic characteristics that makes everyone call her “Shishou”🤦‍♂️

With this, they killed all the grandeur and power of the original source and made her another girl who was surpassed😔

• Sad 1

I had to take the medium card today before reset. I would have dropped off the top 5% otherwise, and I'll need the stuff for tomorrow's MDR anyway. I'd rather stash the Fists for 24 hours than miss out on the extra rewards.

image.png

PS: We're in the final stretch now, since the last 3 days don't have rewards for rankings. Hopefully between the big card and Radka's MDR, I should be fine.

Edited by DvDivXXX
PS

I'm currently at 17 236 points. I only took the free card for the last ranking.

I will finish at 21 000 points (=380 shards) without using CP from medium and big card. They will be useful for the next mega event which starts right after this one ends.

• Surprised :O 1

This is how far I got with both cards active, I only missed out on top 5% on some mythic days when everyone was dropping for them. But the gains have been decent so far. I like these events but I do wish Kisses counted to help build up tokens hah
image.thumb.png.2396876d8064ae18610bd104b602aadb.png 

image.png.a948429e318412936989beb4e2d8c8bf.png

ok so I think this is where I'm ending the event:

image.png.d2b53d6f74c20c1cb07463ba74a4d644.png

I'd need almost 900 points to reach another shard reward which is not happening. It's better to save up resources for tomorrow's ME at this point

the Market situation:

image.thumb.png.fdc12f26f0a8c5496dc605558c1b2f9a.png

I've bought 10 shards for Nike and Norou here and 20 shards for Nike in Lab. Keeping all the other shards for future Markest to make sure I can unlock all girls available there

• GG 2

I was thinking to buy both cards in HH, just for the CP to use in MD, but as it won't get me another girl here, guess I'll just buy only CP refills.
Might be a bit cheaper and so I can safe a few kobans for the next MDR's.

What I got so far in HH:
image.thumb.png.90135276d2fa591843fe8ac7dcad3be5.png  image.png.5b208bf21aa48f861368e3b575a96b01.png
Maybe I could get 10 more shards, if I can spend enough CP on MD. image.png.eef9967e50367838eb94dfeadcad5e43.png

At CxH I bought both cards, there is probably no more MDR till Oktober, and I have enough kobans in stock.
image.thumb.png.c88f3615b4a80bb70b3b6dbd511a4247.png  image.png.66c98fd4b29b66a40cb03cd165eff041.png
Not sure if I'll use sapphires to get the last one as well.

At PsH I also bought both cards, next (and last) MDR might be in a few months, and I've got even more kobans there.
image.thumb.png.5b38a74eff9eed1b4662606799c1702c.png  image.png.634bb384dc2d1fe46f17b41b31555dba.png

And last but not least, in TransPSH there won't be a gurl for me. 😔
I would have prefered the 4th gurl the most, and I had thought the first one might join rather quick, as she got quite fast to 80, but then she just stopped, and the one I like the last took most of the shards. 😒
image.thumb.png.7b9ed5309329b045ded3e007082f86eb.png
Even with some more CP to spend in MD, I don't think I will get more shards.
But I could use sapphires to complete the first one, so I would at least have one from this event.

Edited by Der DinX

3 hours ago, Der DinX said:

I was thinking to buy both cards in HH, just for the CP to use in MD, but as it won't get me another girl here, guess I'll just buy only CP refills.
Might be a bit cheaper and so I can safe a few kobans for the next MDR's.

for me rare saphires are much more valuable than extra 2052 Kobans. so unless u are super low on kobans i would prefer buying cards

• Like 1

I reached image.png  with all cards.

The market:

image.png

Reached my main goals. Sure, there are some interesting rewards at the way to 23.500 points (and the last shards for the 4th girl), but the investment would be to much in my eyes. Only if there would be a synergy with other events it could be meaningfull, but Radka was no option for aditional spending and Golden Lupa hadn't need much investment too. So a little bit more than 20.000 points, 3 Girls, the last one at 70 shards (21.600 Labyringht coins or 120 SM coins) and, what's very important in my eyes, Sun Nike and Moon Norou activated for Labyrinth shop.

And a not too bad starting situation for the next ME:

image.png

• GG 2

I reached what I expected at the end.
I bought both cards and used them today in the MD.

image.png.bff82d57ba78b75b549456e73ea2a3d3.png
image.thumb.png.4bc2d51cddaa28a6970df1433fbf7763.png

During SM I bought 30 shards of Katana which were the expected 30 shards I would be missing so I got all the girls.

Also bought 10 shards of Nike and Norou for future unlocking (in 3 or 4 years at the current rate).

Edited by mdnoria
  • GG 3