[February 3rd, 2024] Mega Event – Hot Assembly style - Grand Orgasm

I've already dropped down into top 10% tier, the only reason I managed to stay in top 5% in the first cycle was due to the Mythic girl. It seems that I just can't keep up in these big seasonal events that excludes kisses gaining points. Having to drop hundreds of champion fights as a F2P is just not feasible in the long run.

• Hug 5

Same here, im missing 150 points for top 5%. Its mostly due to LD and a lot of players went big from the start. My solution is to just invest in LD as much as needed to get back in top 5% and perhaps do a bit more champions.

• Hug 2

4 minutes ago, Fallen42 said:

Same here, im missing 150 points for top 5%. Its mostly due to LD and a lot of players went big from the start. My solution is to just invest in LD as much as needed to get back in top 5% and perhaps do a bit more champions.

yeah, the problem is that once you fall behind, its a lot harder to get back, dropping from 5% to 10% is 200 "event resources" Since I placed in the 10% last time, If I want to return to 5%, I would need to drop another 200 points into this, just to be on par with the ones who've stayed in the 5%. As you said thio, there is also the legendary days event going on right now, so one can drop resources at it and not feel bad. The problem would be if one encountered a time where you need to spend a lot of points, and no place to use it. Ultimately for me this is not a big problem, since I am not really too interested in any of the girls on offer, but for someone who is, this would be annoying for sure.

@Fallen42 That's good to know, thanks for the confirmation (and sorry for you or whoever else had to experience it so that we know). It's not as terrible as if the rewards themselves were lost too, but considering they're typically the bulk of your points for the next period of Rankings, it's still a major no-no.

@EpicBacon (and also Fallen): Sorry to hear that. I haven't had this issue, as here the only requirement is top 5% (contrary to the other format which also has the individual ranking, top 25 top 50 etc.) and with or without season fights, I'm getting there without really changing much if anything to my routine on a daily basis. Granted I'm not exactly your garden-variety F2P player, but still. I mean after LD I'm in the "top 1.2%", even.

22 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

Having to drop hundreds of champion fights as a F2P is just not feasible in the long run.

It isn't cheap and tickets are a valuable resource too, these days, but getting 10 points for 54 kobans (9* nubans) for a x10 on a champion is still by far the most cost-effective thing to do if you need to push a bit further to secure your ME ranking. Strictly in terms of kobans, it's exactly half the cost of refilling Fists (or Kisses, for that matter, in the ME format where they give points).

Obviously, VIP players who spend €30 or more of their real-world money on this game every month can farm points for ME on champions without spending kobans, but it's hardly the biggest factor in how much easier their progress is made by this investment (for ME as most other things). This doesn't really change the fact that using tickets in bulk is still a useful tool you have even on a F2P account, and one of the most sustainable in the long run, actually.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

It isn't cheap and tickets are a valuable resource too, these days, but getting 10 points for 54 kobans (6 nubans) for a x10 on a champion is still by far the most cost-effective thing to do if you need to push a bit further to secure your ME ranking. Strictly in terms of kobans, it's exactly half the cost of refilling Fists (or Kisses, for that matter, in the ME format where they give points).

That is interesting, I've never looked at the cost myself, and if there comes along a seasonal event with girls I want, then this information will be valuable. Thank you. As for tickets itself, I am actually been trying to try to save up tickets for the last couple months, I dropped a lot of them on champions for some months after the bulbs were introduced, and now that I'm in a relatively decent spot with bulbs, (this was greatly helped with the labyrinth shop) I want to get my ticket count up to a place where I am comfortable with it, as in I could drop a lot in a short amount of time if needed. Unfortunately the second PoA this month is not helping either.

Actually, I should just be glad that this seasonal event does not really have anything for me, and just keep playing normally :)

Edit:
Forgot to mention; There has been a lot of mythic days event for me lately, in the last couple of months, 3 revivals and 3 regular mythic girls. I cannot keep this amount of koban spendage up for long. This is also why I am reluctant to spend kobans on champion fights to get 10 more shards for a girl that I probably am not too interested in in the first place.

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Fallen42 said:

Using LD to get a load of points was my plan. And then after 17 shards I get a 100-shard drop for Lilyn...
I know that's nothing I should complain about, but it's always a bit disconcerting when a plan is disrupted, even by excessive good luck.
Feel free to have a good laugh about it.

• Haha 7
  • Hearts 1

5 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

I've already dropped down into top 10% tier, the only reason I managed to stay in top 5% in the first cycle was due to the Mythic girl. It seems that I just can't keep up in these big seasonal events that excludes kisses gaining points. Having to drop hundreds of champion fights as a F2P is just not feasible in the long run.

4 hours ago, Fallen42 said:

thats why i suggest to think about buying 2 event cards early. they give 40+80 points daily which help to easy stay in top 5% without spending all that time hiting champions.
and everyone will be buying those cards anyway at the end of the event because of extra saphires. so u only potentialy lose 360 saved CP in cards (3888 kobans cost) but gain a lot of points in event for being top 5%

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 1

11 hours ago, DuDeLoK said:

thats why i suggest to think about buying 2 event cards early

But I wouldn't recommend to do this without actually loosing top 5% without it in a particular period. And also not buying both cards then, but only the particular one requried to stay in top 5%, so you can use the 2nd for another time, or at the end of the event for MD. Note that this time we'll have an overlap of HA and MD, so one can claim and use the CP from the cards as effective as it can get at the very last day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, DuDeLoK said:

thats why i suggest to think about buying 2 event cards early. they give 40+80 points daily which help to easy stay in top 5% without spending all that time hiting champions.
and everyone will be buying those cards anyway at the end of the event because of extra saphires. so u only potentially lose 360 saved CP in cards (3888 kobans cost) but gain a lot of points in event for being top 5%

My goal is to get all 4 girls and another 40 shards for sun nike. To do that, i need at least 18600 points, but i wouldn't mind making it to 19750 or event 21000. To do that i need to be able to stay in top 5% without cards. But if i had to chose between getting cards or dropping out of top 5% i would probably buy the card. In this case i would agree with horstings strategy, buy a card for a ranking when you cant make it.

I personally saved the first free card as well and used it yesterday, i was behind over 200 points and only made it to about 100 missing (i don't want to overbuy fists for LD) taking the free card now gave me an extra 135 points.

I focus more on using my resources as best i can so often its not ideal for mega events. I often use resources when there are multiple gains and so don't need to spend as much. And so spending the mega event cards for MD has always been my thing and it saves me a lot of kobans. When doing it like this, i often don't even need to use any kobans (or very few) for MD so thats an easy 700-1000 nubans saved.

I do all events since i earn just enough kobans (if I'm very careful) the only issue i have is with revivals where i already have the girls. So i might drop out of top 5% for radka revival.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Fallen42 said:

I personally saved the first free card as well and used it yesterday

Clever! I never thought about that, but of course the free card can be used strategically as well to avoid dropping out of 5% or avoid the need to buy a medium/big card to prevent this. Need to remember this for next HA.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

So far so good, no need to buy the cards yet to stay in top 5% in each bracket. Current status:

image.png.c6c9f8b6f2b705bd827f370321abdbff.png

I've used the saphires from previous events to get 10 shards of Nike and Norou as I had 0. I'm starting to think that the best approach is getting 10 shards from saphires and then buying x20 twice from Lab to get them to 50 and buy the last 50 from SM.

So now my plan after buying shards for girls I needed to unlock, is to save the rest I can get in this event for future markets just to be sure I always have enough of them to unlock all revived girls.

Also after using the random shards for DP event, I've got to this point with the current event's girls:

image.png.8905eb2a65f1a0a18b3c7dda49b8533f.png

All unlocked for SM, now to see how many I'll be able to finish with random shards.

• Like 4
  • GG 2

image.png.9243fba336a1524f39bf95c51c64e507.png

For me, everything is much sadder, but damn it, it doesn’t upset me at all))) The sector of my attention is mythical girls. I don't know why, but it is so. Everything else is secondary to me for now. I am saving all the resources for this. to be sure to get another mythical girl. So far I have 8 of them, so there is still something to think about))) And on the way to it you can get a few more L5, L3...

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

Until now I'm in my expected range:

image.png

The market is also nice:

image.png

Nike and Abrael are activated, all shards-rewards I could get from the path until now are claimed and the next one is the first x20 shards.

I expect another 2400 points from the rankings and aditional 2000 points from the "normal" gameplay so ca. 15.000 points without the cards. I have all avalaible at the moment:

image.png

• Like 3
  • uwu 1

Who else was (closely) able to stay in top 5% without the event cards?

I now remember from last HA the collective vicious circle, that some people buy them early, making it harder for some to stay in top 5%, so that they buy cards as well, making it harder for more others etc etc until it is impossible to stay in top 5% without the cards. I managed to do it last period only by spending some kobans into Pantheon worship refills, which was okay also as I needed to break stage 2300 and wanted to do this outside of MDR.

Next period is MDR, where the cards give much more benefit. But on the other hand, they might not be required when MDR gives enough Xtals. The period ends 24, so probably I manage to survive it without a card thanks to MDR. But then the period afterwards I guess this won't work anymore. So I could keep Lunar Bunny's Mom at sufficient low shards to fully benefit from one of the cards, to bring me through period 24th - 27th. Then we have Radka MDR (hopefully not delayed again or skipped), which might again secure the last 27th - 1st period's top 5%, without a card. Hence it would be possible to buy the 2nd card on 3rd for MD, where it gives most benefit.

So in theory there is an MD/R in every of the last HA ranking periods which usually help you stay in top 5%, as long as you still need that girl, of course. But if the Radka MDR for some reason does not happen as now re-scheduled, I will need to use a card outside of a good event. Well, PoA benefits a little from it, but I am usually able to finish without any additional CP, especially now with Laby. I could of course use both cards next MDR, to rule out this risk, but then more of their daily CP are waste.

What is your plan regarding this, if you have one?

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

For this last contest, I voluntarily dropped to the top 10%. I will claim the first card the 23th for the MDR which should put me back in the top 5%.

I will claim the card, even if I already have the MDR girl because I need to not drop too many points to stay in the top 5% until the end.

Also, my kobans stash is pretty low right now, even if I should finish in top 4 this league (or 1st if you @Horsting and Rylarth let met win 😀) so I need to budget my spending a bit and not waste too many kobans.

Edited by mdnoria

7 hours ago, Horsting said:

Hi there, hello! =)

image.png

image.png

image.png

Not getting any easier, though. And between just another top 4 tomorrow (at least I knew it from the start this time), Radka's special MDR at the end of the month and hopefully not but possibly another old-school M6 I'm also missing for the other MDR this week (if they pull off another strange and seemingly dickish move like Nike's unplanned and unforeseeable MDR last month)... I won't be able to hold it much longer (eww sounds gross for some reason ^^).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had to buy the medium card because I was 200+ points behind top 5% during Orgy Days, still waiting with the big card though.

image.png.67a77a125d63a11a6e9fd5b0cf09c8c7.png

No changes to girl shards since the last update but I have 60 unclaimed shards waiting for me (4x10 and 1x20).

• Like 2

Il y a 18 heures, Horsting a dit :

Champion fights are enough for now.

I'll see if it's still enough during MDRs since I don't have any girl to get. But free card can help once.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Tom208 said:

Champion fights are enough for now.

I probably do champion fights "too effectively". It's about 150, then all champs are down, including CC (this time, depending on what the club does). And I needed to keep tickets for yesterday's LC. Sadly same thing, done after ~150 tickets, but also only ~30 tickets left, and 7th place in LC. Well, 1st on day 1, so didn't matter much. So even if I did intentionally weaken my champ drafts, tickets would be out soon after and/or I would miss them on next contest or event, like upcoming PoA. Probably a different situation for veterans with thousands of accumulated tickets.

il y a une heure, Horsting a dit :

Probably a different situation for veterans with thousands of accumulated tickets.

I had about 50 remaining tickets at the end of the last "Hot Assembly" mega-event.
But since then, I only spend tickets when really necessary and don't spend them during the "Lusty race" mega-event since points could be earned with season fights.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tom208 said:

and don't spend them during the "Lusty race" mega-event since points could be earned with season fights.

Probably makes sense. Though, not sure whether I would have been able to stay in top 250 without Champion fights and get all 4 girls. But IIRC I was even quite above the last girl, so maybe top 500 is sufficient. Also I did spend tickets here and there to get CE/OD girls, for 10 kisses from champs for ME/KC/such etc. Especially CE/OD is probably something where you can just use EP orbs thanks to empty EP pool. But I'll see whether I can save some more tickets by using them really only when required.

Talking about kisses:

image.thumb.png.ebf0418452d20e51e16af6ecc22b6540.png

That's 431 kisses between me and 1st 😂. I wonder every month why people waste such huge amounts of resources to become 1st in CCbC, while top 4 is sufficient to get the girl. Of course 1 LM is 450 kobans, but that's 20/21 kisses (refill value). And we have another KC at the end of the month.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2024 at 5:01 PM, Horsting said:

well it until these rankings it was able for me to stay in top 5%, but i am now thinking about buying the medium card. I will check if i can reach enough girl shards with only top 10% from now on, upcoming or ongoing revival events don't make things easier for me because i already have these girls. So i need to check whats the most efficient way to spend my ressources 

image.thumb.png.541d30e65dcfb1b010db3e2fc85b992e.png

image.thumb.png.4d0f249c5cf438f2c89dea95538257f0.png

• Like 1