[February 3rd, 2024] Mega Event – Hot Assembly style - Grand Orgasm

1600x900_Twitter_Post_12.webp

Girls:

New Girls:

Fated Bianca (5*): Know-how - excentric (red)

Saoirse: Charm (5*): - exhibitionist (green)

Yue: Hardcore (5*): - voyeur (purple)

Fated Katana (5*): Charm - sensual (blue)

Revived Girls:

Galaxy Ananke (5*): Hardcore - dominatrix (black)

Star Atina (5*): Know-how - playfull (yellow)

Sun Nike (5*): Know-how - sensual (blue)

Moon Norou (5*): Charm - physical (orange)

Angharad (3*): Know-how - dominatrix (black)

Sulis (3*): Charme - submissiv (white)

Voyurella (3*): Hardcore - voyeur (purple)

Honey & Greta (3*): Know-how - excentric (red)

Objectives: Champions (1 point per fight), League (1 point per win), Pantheon (3 point per fight), Villain ( (1 point per win), Daily goals (25 points for all 5 chests in total)

• Thanks 4

Once again KK has blessed us with another version of best girl I wonder why
anime.gif

Unfortunately underwhelimg art compaired to the last one but I´mma eat that can of dog food regardless

I think 14k ish should be enough for me to get them all thanks to my coins

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

27 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Unfortunately underwhelimg art

Yeah, this one seems to have been drawn by... well, I don't have a nickname for him yet, but the more recent artist who I originally thought was hopelessly behind the others in terms of mastering his craft and probably didn't belong in that team for art quality consistency. But he's shown fairly consistent progress in the past few months, going from 1-star level of weak art to at least pretty good 3-stars (albeit still variable, especially in terms of anatomy) and a couple of L5s (one of which was really stale and felt rushed, the next one not so bad).

Can't say I'm enthused he's drawn these 4 exclusive super special L5 with actual full affection scenes. But it should be fine (hopefully).

What I'm really worried about at this point is: WHERE IS VENUS?! :/ Her contributions have been really scarce in the past few months, and she hasn't handled any big series like MD or ME in ages. She's their best artist (and my favorite). I miss her amazing work (now even a bit more since Ben K left). I hope she's still in the team and this is just a temporary setback.

---

Edit: Oh, and in terms of revivals, we get the full galactic ME roster, which is great!

image.png

It was one of those old SE formats where I didn't reach the 3rd girl, so I have both Sun Nike and Moon Norou to grab (or rather, to unlock for distant future grabbing ^^ but that's still awesome). On top of the 4 new girls, ofc.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 2

This artist who does L5 is probably my least favorite, I think the only one he did that I liked was LanaLana. It's a shame that Scáthach is my second favorite in Fate, but what bothered me most about her was the color pattern they chose, it doesn't match the original character's theme at all

FGOScathach.thumb.webp.f277793e74a880818eabd57f9e242769.webpimage.thumb.jpeg.4fa8bb41794536a70f9c4377fba07284.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 1

2 hours ago, holymolly said:

I think 14k ish should be enough for me to get them all thanks to my coins

In HA there is a high chance to get all of them for free, isn't it? At least I did last HA, which was still without Laby (was it?). Of course this may not be true if you still need to invest sapphires into revivals, but I guess you got all 4 in the galactic ME as well.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Horsting said:

In HA there is a high chance to get all of them for free, isn't it? At least I did last HA, which was still without Laby (was it?). Of course this may not be true if you still need to invest sapphires into revivals, but I guess you got all 4 in the galactic ME as well.

yep..I did buy the cards but laby might even make up for it tbh .. still.. I rather get the cards and don´t feel obligated to do perfect resource mgt

• Like 2

10 hours ago, holymolly said:

yep..I did buy the cards but laby might even make up for it tbh .. still.. I rather get the cards and don´t feel obligated to do perfect resource mgt

Labyrinth won't do a lot for this ME, I think. Kisses don't count, and that's the majority of rewards. Fists are harder to get since they only come from hard opponents, and they only add 1 point each instead of the 2 each from kisses. I wouldn't expect more than 300 extra points total from the labyrinth, and that might be optimistic.

• Like 2

This event was the the only one before they fixed LR where you could get all girls + old ones without paying for extra bundles. By my calculations perfectly you could get to about 19750, more if you are doing MDR's. So that leaves you 30 shard short that you need to make up for with sapphires. So you could get all 4 girls + 40 shards from past girls. If you use sapphires for the event girls you can get all four if you make it to 16600 and buy the last 60 shards with sapphires.

This mega event is still my favorite.

ps. Be careful when collecting the 20 shard together, if you have a girl on 90 shards you could lose 10 shards.

Edited by Fallen42
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, CuminJutsu6 said:

Guys I have a question, if you buy the event cards later do you miss out on the daily gains? Or do you get the gains from the days you missed all combined at once?

image.png.90439dcfe22bd99fa8315ca0b87ae1c1.png

If your look like this, you get the gains from the days you missed all combined at once. (the get instantly)

Edited by hihi1237823
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

in previous Saphires event was farming champions to stay in top5% and it took quite a lot of time to do it while not buying ("saving") event cards for next month. So i will buy both 4k and 2k cards early to easy stay top 5% and dont spend so much time on those champions, because for sure people will be farming this event again very hard. i also advice people to think about buying those cards early if u want more rewards from event or to play event more relaxed way, i think its more usefull than 360 saved CP (3889 kobans) for next event
but ofcourse if u can stay in top 5% without extra points from cards there is no benefit in buying them early.

Edited by DuDeLoK

When i think about it, thats the mega event i like most. Relaxed rankings compared to that what we had last month and no season fights include. 2. point might be worse for some players, but for those who have AM boosters from Cumback Contest it really makes them easier/cheaper to use in laegues without wasting them.

And i must say i like the Market. Not that i gain much out of it, but having the chance to get some of the girls i missed is allways nice.

And of course those event cards are much better then the 15k coban mega pass.

• Like 3

On 2/3/2024 at 8:17 PM, Horsting said:

Ah lol, I totally forgot about the event cards 😅. At least the big card will surely still be required. I'll buy them next MD, since this HA will last until March 5th.

Did you Activate the FREE one?

FYI (to/for everyone), the Rankings Rewards are given when you visit the Rankings tab of the 'Seasonal'.  I just found this out in CXH & tested it in HH to confirm it.  I had unclaimed rewards sitting there until i visited & received them. I'm guessing the period where i was getting them automatically was a glitch or a feature being tested?  Either way it's not doing that now.

I suspect that if not claimed by the time Rankings resets, these would be lost.  Has anyone tested this or found out in discord/other means?

Edited by Karxan
  • Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Karxan said:

I just found this out in CXH & tested it in HH to confirm it.  I had unclaimed rewards sitting there until i visited & received them. I'm guessing the period where i was getting them automatically was a glitch or a feature being tested?  Either way it's not doing that now.

as far as i remember it was allways like that for all mega events with rankings. I can't say what happens if you don't visit rankings until next reset because i check my position regulary, to not fall out of the top 5%.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Karxan said:

I suspect that if not claimed by the time Rankings resets, these would be lost.  Has anyone tested this or found out in discord/other means?

Probably, yeah (as with all unclaimed rewards eventually). Not that I know of, and I don't want to encourage anyone to play with fire for a test.

As Dong said though, it's always worked this way for all MEs with Rankings. It's basically the same as the mission girl for CE. Once you've met the requirements to get her, you must visit the Activities page again to trigger her credit to your account (otherwise she is lost; for this I remember a string of individual complaints in the past). Likewise, after each Rankings period ends during a Mega-Event that has them, you must visit the Rankings page again to trigger the credit of your rewards for that period.

The news to me in your post is that you seem to have been an exception so far. I can only think of something like the monthly card or perhaps a (beneficial) bug that didn't affect most players, but you were one of them.

• Like 1

I always had a monthly card and also always needed to visit the ranking page to get the rewards. I actually prefer this behaviour, so it is possible to play the game between reset and contest starts without risking to break natural regeneration for CP and/or energy. And one can save CP rewards from LR raking for up to 2 more days, in case a more beneficial event starts. Did this two times last LR, IIRC.

What could be enhanced in this regards is adding the well known chest icon to the ME banner and raking tab(s), when ranking rewards are unclaimed.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Karxan said:

No, they are not lost, you simply collect them when you check rankings next. But you don't have the event resources for the following ranking so you usually rank poorly and that is the biggest damage you sustain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1