Feedback thread for Patch - 07/02/2018

Blain

41 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

Was it intended that green affection items would show back up in the store if you have more than 45 girls?  I'm thinking this is a side effect because the Arena is giving the shitty gray gifts.

I haven't seen a green gift in the shop in ages and had not received a gray gift in even longer until this combat patch.

2018-02-07.png

those green gifts.... UGH 

O.o :( :(:(:(:(

27 minutes ago, Jaxcom said:

In the Arena fights - I shall now fight against a player 11 levels over me - and he have 114.434 Ego

- and I have only 68.382 Ego .... - Is this a fair fight ?  - Do i have any chances to win this fight ? NO 

Yes - Again I lost all 3 battles ... and I have also lost around 65 Mojo points ... - Very strange .. because .. the few times I have won a battle .. Only got very low Mojo points - like 8 Mojo - one time it was 32 Mojo - But I did not see it as a plus - I did not get the 32 Mojo ...

So who gets the Mojo when I lose it ? .. Is it the player I battle ? - Or where do those mojo points go ?  - Do we win Mojo when other people fight against us - also when we are not online ...  - we should see a increase of mojo when we come online again .. Or how dose this shit work ? 

If you fight someone and lose mojo the player that you lost to does not gain it just like how before if you lost the player would not gain money from the win because you only gain stuff if you start the fight and you only lose mojo if you start the fight and lose.

Not everything was listed in the patch notes like i said with my other post the market affection gift change was not listed in the patch notes either and they did not add everything to the servers with the update as well because they're still testing some other stuff out and we had to find out ourselves by playing the game since the losing mojo from losing battles/market gift change was not listed in the patch notes - i only found out that you could lose mojo from people that posted that they lost mojo after losing arena fights.

If you don't want to lose mojo then don't fight people you don't think you can beat since you only lose it after you choose to fight them and lose the 3 players you can fight resets every 30 minutes you don't need to fight them to get new players to fight.

Some new stuff that they have not done yet that they plan to do in the future -

-In the future they plan to remove judges from the game and instead give a damage bonus by making different player types stronger or weaker for example shagger would do more damage against know how but would take more damage against charm main stat users it would be balanced because the judges would be removed though - they're only testing that out so it might not be added in the future.

-In the future they plan to allow you to change your main stat/class so you could change to hardcore,know how or charm,ect

Edited by natstar
  • Sad 1

There is no way i am going to try to max out my girls anymore. No with taking half the money you would get from Bosses (Others have done the math already and you are losing half what you would gain per day) 
And I am not even talking about girls with new stars of 4 and 5... 

im talking about new girls. one of my favorite things about the game was finding new affection scenes and leveling them up. but now with how little money we will get and the fact that it will take much longer to get money. There is no way I will be able to buy gifts like I used to. 
And besides the ugly green gifts are back, perhaps they did that on purpose. what a terrible update. 

@natstar - Thanks for your answer   ... - Its strange that you write like you know a lot of what the devs work on ? ... Are you part of the team ?

I think it´s fine that we get harder opponents to test our Hero and his girls - There are no fun in wining all the time ... - But It has to be a match making that fair .. or close to go both ways ... So I have a chance to win with the best outfit and the use of boosters .... - This not the case now ! ... Now I have 3 opponents - and I lose over 75% of all the battles ! 

- I don´t have a chance to win against a player with 114.334 Ego - Even if my stats was much higher than his - He had this high Ego .. And I lost of course the fight - and lost my Mojo :(

Edited by Jaxcom

16 minutes ago, natstar said:

If you fight someone and lose mojo the player that you lost to does not gain it just like how before if you lost the player would not gain money from the win because you only gain stuff if you start the fight and you only lose mojo if you start the fight and lose.

So let me get this straight... On top of being unable to gain mojo due to none of my arena opponents giving me any mojo, any battle I lose also takes away from my current mojo?

Just when I thought they couldn't make things any worse, I go and get proved wrong. I don't see this game surviving very long if something isn't done soon, I'm seriously considering just cutting my losses and quitting.

• Like 3

I will be done with Hentai Heroes anyways the moment remaining monthly cards run out/expire. I am not extending anything anymore, no need for me to stay a paying member and supporting such crap as it is now. Loosing mojo to a character that Arena spits out to fight against is also stupid. Not one girl has dropped after I have been farm battling world bosses the whole time, thinking this patch was going to increase is another reason. The next 7 day event is going to suck too, meaning have to use kobans to refill combat points... No thanks. When my monthly cards expire, I will throw away all my saved up kobans on epic pachinko and then I am gone if things are not fixed to balance things out as it should have. I am done.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jyepie said:

I think he might be lying. he is way too happy about the changes. almost sounds like an advertisement for the game. that post sounds way too positive (I mean, he gets happy about losing... wtf) 

That's not a fair comment I think. Get your facts straight before calling someone a liar, or before even going there.

A game is meant to be a challenge, and if you can't overcome said challenge you sometimes lose. It's part of the game. Some of us honestly think bigger, we don't focus on how much money (or rewards) you get from playing, we also try to look out for the game itself. Gameplay. And losing is a part of that, plain and simple. Losing a game can add to gameplay. It's not fun when it happens, but can be something to look back at and grin about it. Sometimes losing can be good, because it can motivate you to better yourself.

Another thing...

Everyone keeps whining about the rewards and makes calculations on how much we're being nerfed. Fair comments, sure, because we did take a step back.

But.

So... My Finalmecia is now level 102. I get 10,7k per fight. That is pretty close to what I previously got (context: one playing session, I don't take the delay into consideration). @Kinkoid said in the OP that Finalmecia can go up to level 260. While the reward will continue to increase. From what I can tell the added reward is 100 per increase.

Meaning that if lvl 102 gives you 10,7k per fight then level 204 will probably give you....  204 - 102 = 102 steps so 102 * 100 = 1020. So 10,700 + 1,020 = 11,700. 11,900 (I got KKonfused :D   thanks!)  

In the old days I got 20k (rounded up) per fight and could only do 10 fights. So 200k. In this new situation I could do 20 fights, each at 11,9 would be 20 * 11,9 = 238k

And then there would be still 56 levels more to go. It could very well end in Finalmecia ending up giving us more money than before. Including the delays.

That's what I am missing on this thread tbh: people only focusing on "what do I get now" but not "what could I get in the future".

It doesn't change my opinion though... There is no challenge left. It's just clicking to do your fights, and your session is over. I can't 'add' something to my games anymore.

But the reward... I dunno, they could end up to be on-par.

Edited by ZenMaster
  • Thinking 1

8 minutes ago, ZenMaster said:

That's not a fair comment I think. Get your facts straight before calling someone a liar, or before even going there.

A game is meant to be a challenge, and if you can't overcome said challenge you sometimes lose. It's part of the game. Some of us honestly think bigger, we don't focus on how much money (or rewards) you get from playing, we also try to look out for the game itself. Gameplay. And losing is a part of that, plain and simple. Losing a game can add to gameplay. It's not fun when it happens, but can be something to look back at and grin about it. Sometimes losing can be good, because it can motivate you to better yourself.

Another thing...

Everyone keeps whining about the rewards and makes calculations on how much we're being nerfed. Fair comments, sure, because we did take a step back.

But.

So... My Finalmecia is now level 102. I get 10,7k per fight. That is pretty close to what I previously got (context: one playing session, I don't take the delay into consideration). @Kinkoid said in the OP that Finalmecia can go up to level 260. While the reward will continue to increase. From what I can tell the added reward is 100 per increase.

Meaning that if lvl 102 gives you 10,7k per fight then level 204 will probably give you....  204 - 102 = 102 steps so 102 * 100 = 1020. So 10,700 + 1,020 = 11,700.

In the old days I got 20k (rounded up) per fight and could only do 10 fights. So 200k. In this new situation I could do 20 fights, each at 11,7 would be 20 * 11,7 = 234k

And then there would be still 56 levels more to go. It could very well end in Finalmecia ending up giving us more money than before. Including the delays.

That's what I am missing on this thread tbh: people only focusing on "what do I get now" but not "what could I get in the future".

It doesn't change my opinion though... There is no challenge left. It's just clicking to do your fights, and your session is over. I can't 'add' something to my games anymore.

But the reward... I dunno, they could end up to be on-par.

Max level finalmecia gives 26.5k (provided by cthuthga... or however you spell his name).

Pre-update finalmecia gave an average of 20k

Looks like your right doesn't it? Well actually no.

1 full day farming max level finalmecia gives 48x26.5k = 1,272k

1 full day farming pre-update finalmecia gave 72x20k (average) = 1,440k

There is no two ways about it. Income is lower.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

1 full day farming max level finalmecia gives 48x26.5k = 1,272k

1 full day farming pre-update finalmecia gave 72x20k (average) = 1,440k

There is no two ways about it. Income is lower.

No one farms a full day. So to keep it fully fair you should account for that as well I think. Say you deplete your combat before sleep, sleep off 8 hours then you'll come back to...  16 combat points. In the old days, 20 min. per 2 points, so 1 hour gives you 6 points. 8 * 6 = 40 points. But you can only have 20, so there's 20 points going to waste.

And everyone who has tried really hard to win a contest knows that not using your combat points basically adds to a disadvantage.

1 minute ago, ZenMaster said:

No one farms a full day. So to keep it fully fair you should account for that as well I think. Say you deplete your combat before sleep, sleep off 8 hours then you'll come back to...  16 combat points. In the old days, 20 min. per 2 points, so 1 hour gives you 6 points. 8 * 6 = 40 points. But you can only have 20, so there's 20 points going to waste.

And everyone who has tried really hard to win a contest knows that not using your combat points basically adds to a disadvantage.

Oh dear, you are so wrong sir. There are plenty of people who farm for full days and do so regularly. The top 4-6 (sometimes more) players in every contest are always people who farm for full days. I know this because I am one of them. 

You want to keep it fully fair? Then you need to take into account the effort vs reward principle, and this update has almost completely removed the effort half of that equation. Or if you look at it from the arena point of view it has increased the effort part of the equation drastically and reduced the reward parts. No matter which way you look at it, this update is bad design.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaxcom said:

@natstar - Thanks for your answer   ... - Its strange that you write like you know a lot of what the devs work on ? ... Are you part of the team ?

I think it´s fine that we get harder opponents to test our Hero and his girls - There are no fun in wining all the time ... - But It has to be a match making that fair .. or close to go both ways ... So I have a chance to win with the best outfit and the use of boosters .... - This not the case now ! ... Now I have 3 opponents - and I lose over 75% of all the battles ! 

- I don´t have a chance to win against a player with 114.334 Ego - Even if my stats was much higher than his - He had this high Ego .. And I lost of course the fight - and lost my Mojo :(

1 hour ago, Asherandai said:

So let me get this straight... On top of being unable to gain mojo due to none of my arena opponents giving me any mojo, any battle I lose also takes away from my current mojo?

Just when I thought they couldn't make things any worse, I go and get proved wrong. I don't see this game surviving very long if something isn't done soon, I'm seriously considering just cutting my losses and quitting.

You should join the discord if you have not yet i use to hang around the forums a lot before i joined it i like it so much better since you get more information on there i rarely even post on the forums even more .   https://discord.gg/9qsxtRm

The game changes are based on feedback so they will end up changing how things work again and make them better than they're now we just have to wait.

Edited by natstar

Exactly, I have been farming trolls/bosses all the time, I have won some contests that was for battling trolls and reached 1st place many times. I collected up to 52.8M on game money already, it could have been way way more, but I also did upgrade girls to 5 stars in between too. Bought lots of epic affection gifts. Leveled up girls to be close to what I am on level. So yes, I am also one of those people that farm bosses.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ZenMaster said:

Do I really need to show this math again?

Old system results in (24 * 60) / ([3 * 60] + 20) = 7.2 complete refills over the course of 24 hours, new system results in (24 * 60) / (10 * 60) = 2.4 complete refills per 24 hours. Old system: 7.2 * 20 = 144 total points, 144 / 2 = 72 boss battles. New system: 2.4 * 20 = 48 total points, 48 / 1 = 48 boss battles. Net loss of (72 - 48) 24 battles by going to the new system. Including old system's loss due to overflow changes that to a net loss (72 - 48 - 14) of 10 battles per day. You're 100% wrong on this issue. The old system is hands-down better when it comes to boss battles. You want to remove the area's cost of a point? That's fine. The new system would work fine with that specific change and no other change to the Combat systems. However, to claim that it's better than the old system because "we won't lose points due to overflow" is factually false. It's better to lose 14 battles than 24 battles (-14 > -24) if you have to lose some.

Equations used:

Length of a day (measured in minutes) / Time needed to completely fill the combat bar (measured in minutes) = Complete refills per day.

Complete refills per day * Number of points in each refill = Total points gained per day.

Total points per day / Number of points needed for each boss battle = Number of boss battles per day.

(old system) Number of boss battles per day - (new system) Number of boss battles per day = Net gain/loss of boss battles by switching systems.

(old system) Number of boss battles per day - (new system) Number of boss battles per day - (old system) wasted battles due to overflow of combat bar = Net gain/loss of boss battles by switching systems (including overflow issues in the old system).

The Breakeven date for this change is several months, if not years, out for the players doesn't exist when compared to the old system (and that's not counting the loss in earnings from having to level the other bosses for events when you earn even less from that grind). The math does not support your argument. This point of yours has been completely, utterly, and thoroughly debunked in every single way, shape, and form. Let it die and find a new argument to make.

Edited by Shadow-Six
Ran the numbers, there is no Breakeven date. There will always be a minimum of a 7k loss per hour. 26.5k just isn't enough cash to cover the loss of one additional battle.
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, natstar said:

You should join the discord if you have not yet i use to hang around the forums a lot before i joined it i like it so much better since you get more information on there i rarely even post on the forums even more .   https://discord.gg/9qsxtRm

The game changes are based on feedback so they will end up changing how things work again and make them better than they're now we just have to wait.

That may be, but it is also clear they haven't learnt from their mistakes. And they only finished fixing all their errors from the previous update a few weeks ago, so there is little confidence they will do anything any time soon.

I prefer the forum, because I am usually doing other things between bouts of playing this. Though with this update that doesn't seem to be allowed anymore.

2 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

That may be, but it is also clear they haven't learnt from their mistakes

I think they've learned to mistreat more xD even since nobody really stops playing. Now I am forced to play in the arena where there is pure muscular man :( What is next? Put penises on girls? no, not funny

7 minutes ago, Encino said:

LoL we just have to wait... Well, there will not be much left if most have decided to move on to other better things. /shrugs

I'm done. Just looked at my daily missions and even from that source my income is almost halved. At this point I'm feeling more than a little vindictive towards Kinkoid by hoping they go bankrupt so that they might actually learn a lesson. It probably won't happen though.

See ya!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

I'm done. Just looked at my daily missions and even from that source my income is almost halved. At this point I'm feeling more than a little vindictive towards Kinkoid by hoping they go bankrupt so that they might actually learn a lesson. It probably won't happen though.

See ya!

I will follow doing that same thing. Once my monthly card expires. It's done. Everything turned out to be for the worst and if that is the strategy, it was accomplished!!!

• Like 3

Kinkoid, when all is said and done, you have changed this game to something I no longer enjoy playing. The reasons for which have been pointed out numerous times throughout this thread.

I have 27 days left on my monthly card, (ugh...) When that has expired, and probably sooner if I am to be honest, I will not return.

• Like 3

Well, yes it is known a lot of these are not actual players. Mostly recognizable with names like Harry Potter.. etc.  Not sure, if can call this a scam though. It has always been that way since I ever started last year in July.  To be honest, I doubt if those were like real actual girls playing here, someone would choose to call them self, Sexgirl. lol.  (maybe I am wrong on that)

But for as being a bot, that is nothing new really. Always has been. Names that have movie characters, or all in caps, or with like -kun or -sama or whatever at the end. Are bots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Encino said:

Well, yes it is known a lot of these are not actual players. Mostly recognizable with names like Harry Potter.. etc.  Not sure, if can call this a scam though. It has always been that way since I ever started last year in July.  To be honest, I doubt if those were like real actual girls playing here, someone would choose to call them self, Sexgirl. lol.  (maybe I am wrong on that)

But for as being a bot, that is nothing new really. Always has been. Names that have movie characters, or all in caps, or with like -kun or -sama or whatever at the end. Are bots.

That may be true @Encino (noticed that even before the update), but why put there some non-real players if we can't beat them ..from last 9 opponents i had about 6 i could not find (except if they were level 3-10 max with 40k or more ego as shown in arena :) ) ..what i try to say is ok, put some bots there too just to make sure people who go to arena will have who to fight if not many of us really play that, but make them as we real players are as i can't beat that never. I can't reach those numbers on stats, not even with boosters and you expect us to be able to beat those non-real players ..make them beatable at least.

• Like 1