Legendary Days Discussion

18 minutes ago, randomplayer said:

Great, another money grab.

It should be easier to focus on adding new contents and not on balancing the economy of the game instead.

Dear, randomplayer,

Adding legendary girls is actually adding more layers to our economy. :) We continue working on it, to make it perfect.
Not by only adding new contents!

We are open to your feedback!

Jessie Kinkoid

AAaw, I'm getting a bit Itchy here. On the sixth day of Spring Break and not a girl has shown any signs of dropping (anything).

Concentrated most of my combativity on Ninja Spy. Did some battling with Donatien during ' the troubles'. But when the girls came back I was full on Ninja Spy again.

Maybe Spring Rumiko will drop but I haven't even started on the Dark Lord yet.

And how is this going to bode for the legendary girl? 

:/Oh my, oh my, oh my:S

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JessieChan said:

4. No. Her drop rate is adjusted to the size of the event. It's neither higher than usual, neither lower than usual.

This statement is like saying a doorway is adjusted to the size of what uses it. A garage door is fitted to the structure and vehicles which use it. A human-sized door is perfect for people. A pet door is perfect for dogs and cats. A door in a dollhouse is perfect for the dolls which belong in its set.

All doors are adjusted as needed.

Fact is, though, OUTSIDE the individual purposes—vehicles, people, pets, dolls—from a Comparative Standard, each door is larger or smaller.

Same here. From the comparative standard of regular drops, event drops and now Legendary Drops, ARE Higher or Lower than usual. That is just common sense and no amount of Slick Carny Barker Con Man Double Fast Talk will change FACTS. All you can do is try to adjust how people think.

Well, everyone is free to their own opinions, but are not free to their own facts.  

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, JessieChan said:

Dear, randomplayer,

Adding legendary girls is actually adding more layers to our economy. :) We continue working on it, to make it perfect.
Not by only adding new contents!

We are open to your feedback!

Jessie Kinkoid

Adding legendary girls is actually just adding another "money sink". You can't call that another "layer of our economy".

It's the whole system that's not working. The main goal of the game should be to add girls to your harem and get them better, and to do that you need to battle villains and get money. Doing a lot of events and thus reducing our ability to do one of the things we're supposed to do is not balanced. As much as events are fun and all, you do not give us the time to do both things. So, you do either less events or, more appropriately, you reconsider the way the economy is now. Right now we only have a whole lot of expenses (listing: affection items, affections scenes, exp leveling girls, ego points, adventure scenes, equip, contests/pachinko sinks).

That's the same thing I said on another feedback thread 15 days ago. I don't know if these posts were actually been read ever by the devs.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, randomplayer said:

Adding legendary girls is actually just adding another "money sink". You can't call that another "layer of our economy".

It's the whole system that's not working. The main goal of the game should be to add girls to your harem and get them better, and to do that you need to battle villains and get money. Doing a lot of events and thus reducing our ability to do one of the things we're supposed to do is not balanced. As much as events are fun and all, you do not give us the time to do both things. So, you do either less events or, more appropriately, you reconsider the way the economy is now. Right now we only have a whole lot of expenses (listing: affection items, affections scenes, exp leveling girls, ego points, adventure scenes, equip, contests/pachinko sinks).

That's the same thing I said on another feedback thread 15 days ago. I don't know if these posts were actually been read ever by the devs.

I can not agree with you!

More events, it is more money.   First of all you have new girls to getwhich give more money than upgrade old ones.  1 new girl gives you 800 $ / H (average ), upgrade +200-300$/H. secondly, the events give you more missions  and they are paid in kobans (SUPER). In fact, events increase economics.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, fap.titans.gra said:

I can not agree with you!

More events, it is more money.   First of all you have new girls to getwhich give more money than upgrade old ones.  1 new girl gives you 800 $ / H (average ), upgrade +200-300$/H. secondly, the events give you more missions  and they are paid in kobans (SUPER). In fact, events increase economics.

I let you guess how do you upgrade the affection of a girl... 9_9

Moreover, I like events too as I said, BUT they are negatively influencing one of the main purposes of the game, making money. So they should address to that problem soon.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, JessieChan said:

10. It's an idea, we can use after we see how well this event interacts with you. We are sure you are going to love her!
Stay tuned!

You should consider it this event, because its high time. There is really big problem with lack of game currency.

On 3/23/2018 at 11:05 PM, JessieChan said:

Hello, my dear!

Here's the best place for you to discuss our first Legendary Days event! :) 

Few important points:

• She is the first legendary girl!
  • She will have 5 grades
  • Her stats are powerful
  • She is only obtainable from the Dark Lord

We are waiting to see your reactions!

Best,
Kinkoid Team

Just curious and observed that Dark Lord is always the one we should fight to get many girls as possible to join our harem. Why not to the highest level and rewarding villain (Finalmecia) so that more will be motivated and interested to fight that villain due to the highest possible rewards at stake?

Keep the event and may it flounder in failure.  The direction of the updates in the past month are nothing short of cash grab.  The lack of adequate cash flow and appropriate level affection items combined with low rng turnout on girls deliberately placed on low villains creates a timesink that draws me away from where I make my money with Finalmecia.  I can't afford to upgrade Samane and Fairy to their 5* affection and yet you want to introduce another toon that no one can afford nor will ever see all affection scenes?  The drop rates have suffered in the past events and nothing has really been done to address the economy to support all of this.  Pvp is pointless with no rhyme or reason to account for win/loss when disparity exists.  All the cosmetics going into this haven't addressed the mechanics.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, top_gun92 said:

Keep the event and may it flounder in failure.  The direction of the updates in the past month are nothing short of cash grab.  The lack of adequate cash flow and appropriate level affection items combined with low rng turnout on girls deliberately placed on low villains creates a timesink that draws me away from where I make my money with Finalmecia.  I can't afford to upgrade Samane and Fairy to their 5* affection and yet you want to introduce another toon that no one can afford nor will ever see all affection scenes?  The drop rates have suffered in the past events and nothing has really been done to address the economy to support all of this.  Pvp is pointless with no rhyme or reason to account for win/loss when disparity exists.  All the cosmetics going into this haven't addressed the mechanics.

I agree with this 1.

22 minutes ago, Alucard666 said:

So that is the scam. First claim to fix the droprate, then break it on purpose in the event before the legendary release..... Nice Koban magnet trick.

The new event has not even happened yet and increased drop rate will only be for this new event because it lasts for less time so it does not increase the drop rate of this current event going on now.

Using the same counter system that bosses use for boss girls would be better than an increased drop rate because every failed attempt would increase your drop rate.

Having event harem members on the lowest world villains and higher world villains at the same time would be best.

It makes it easier for new players to get them and it means high level players don't lose out on any money plus it would matter less if high level players did not get them to drop because they would be getting the same amount of money so getting the event girls would just be a bonus.

No need to make a special boss just for events since it would be easier just to edit the high level villains/bosses to give the same event harem members  and that way you could have the events harem members on the lowest two villains dark lord/ninja spy so new players don't miss out and the top two higher villains so high level players don't miss out on any money and the event girls would just be a bonus.

You would have a lot fewer players complaining about getting to drop because they would not be losing out on money while attempting to get them to drop.

On 3/23/2018 at 9:13 AM, Asherandai said:

Oh joy... another event! I'm starting to wonder when I'm gonna find the time to get the regular boss girls. I spend most of pretty much every month farming for event girls as it is!

And another Dark Lord girl, which means more income lost. On top of that from the sounds of it she's gonna super expensive to upgrade. 

... And I sound like I'm complaining. That's not what I mean to do, it's only that there is already too much for our current income to handle even with the considerable amount of time I put into the game.

One question I have: Is this only for HH, or is there going to be a GH version like the other new events?

Stop complaining, I've played games where they give you way more money than you can hope to spend and I think its way worse than always having things to buy. If you could max out a girls stars right when you get her it would be kinda anti climatic...to me at least.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, natstar said:

Having event harem members on the lowest world villains and higher world villains at the same time would be best.

It makes it easier for new players to get them and it means high level players don't lose out on any money plus it would matter less if high level players did not get them to drop because they would be getting the same amount of money so getting the event girls would just be a bonus.

No need to make a special boss just for events since it would be easier just to edit the high level villains/bosses to give the same event harem members  and that way you could have the events harem members on the lowest two villains dark lord/ninja spy so new players don't miss out and the top two higher villains so high level players don't miss out on any money and the event girls would just be a bonus.

You would have a lot fewer players complaining about getting to drop because they would not be losing out on money while attempting to get them to drop.

I'm not sure I agree with that. It's just not natural to get your own way all the time. In life (even pretend) you have to make choices.

You want the girl? You'll have to give up the certainty of making a lot of money.

You want the money? Don't be surprised the girl feels neglected (this is just in pretend life), and she chooses another suitor.

And in both real life as in pretend life: Choose, don't bitch about it like a little spoiled boy. That's a certain way to loose out on both.

And when you (not Natstar, just anybody) choose to chew my head off over this, just remember, it's only my two cents worth so .......chew thoroughly!B|

4 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

I'm not sure I agree with that. It's just not natural to get your own way all the time. In life (even pretend) you have to make choices.

You want the girl? You'll have to give up the certainty of making a lot of money.

You want the money? Don't be surprised the girl feels neglected (this is just in pretend life), and she chooses another suitor.

And in both real life as in pretend life: Choose, don't bitch about it like a little spoiled boy. That's a certain way to loose out on both.

And when you (not Natstar, just anybody) choose to chew my head off over this, just remember, it's only my two cents worth so .......chew thoroughly!B|

No chewing from me, I agree completely.

It amazes me, in general, how much complaining goes on on these boards.  "Why do I lose mojo when I lose arena battles?  Why won't the bosses drop girls more frequently?  Why don't I make enough money to upgrade all my girls?  Why can't I have ALL the girls and ALL the money and be #1 on the leaderboard right now???"

Cry me a river.  People need to just play the game and relax.  The game is designed to be very, very long term.  You will have to make choices on what you want to invest your time, resources, and money into.  And no, you will probably never have everything the game has to offer because it's designed that way.  You will miss girls based on RNG, you will lose out on money opportunities, and you will lose battles unfairly in pvp.  This is part of what this game is.  Don't like it?  Don't play.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, YoyoHH said:

It amazes me, in general, how much complaining goes on on these boards.  "Why do I lose mojo when I lose arena battles?  Why won't the bosses drop girls more frequently?  Why don't I make enough money to upgrade all my girls?  Why can't I have ALL the girls and ALL the money and be #1 on the leaderboard right now???"

Cry me a river.  People need to just play the game and relax.  The game is designed to be very, very long term.  You will have to make choices on what you want to invest your time, resources, and money into.  And no, you will probably never have everything the game has to offer because it's designed that way.  You will miss girls based on RNG, you will lose out on money opportunities, and you will lose battles unfairly in pvp.  This is part of what this game is.  Don't like it?  Don't play.

It's not that I don't agree, but I think we can all agree that winning vs. losing isn't balanced. 

I would understand losing 30 mojo to someone far under you in the ToF, but you get paired automatically, supposedly to someone around your lvl and rank. And if you win, you can get 1 mojo...

I'm still not complaining, but would prefer less RNG. Sometimes even if I'm well past my opponent it's possible that I will lose.  More main stat, more other stats, ego... everything. For now, to me it seems that the lvl of the opponent matters greatly.

25 minutes ago, YoyoHH said:

Isn't it possible to actually like a part of the game and feels that another part can be improved? :ph34r:

1 hour ago, sentinel003 said:

Sometimes even if I'm well past my opponent it's possible that I will lose.  More main stat, more other stats, ego... everything. For now, to me it seems that the lvl of the opponent matters greatly.

Although it's totally off topic here, nobody seems to care enough to intervene so I'll react.9_9

Now here IS something I can agree with. At the moment it should be far clearer to players what battle they engage in since they stand to win very little (1mojo) and loose very much (30 mojo). A slight miscalculation or even a freak four in a row crit against you and all the hard work of 30 battles (5 hours in real life!!!) has been for nought. With further implementations in PvP battle I don't expect this to become any easier to deal with.

I'm sure it has been betatested and discussed ad infinitum but did any of them take into account the human psyche? You toil for (1/2 ) a day, grind and scrape and then............................. loose everything in a second to dumb luck!  Who would bother? I know I stopped caring about mojo long before the leaderboard froze up. (btw, it's been three days and it is still frozen. What up with that?) The whole idea with leaderboards is competition. The finesse with leaderboards is make all competitors think they DO compete/matter. So far this game has fallen short of that.

We, who are about to orgasm - fu**ing fair and without bots - salute you!;)

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, top_gun92 said:

☝️This right here, sums up everything pretty well. I'm currently on the path of upgrading abrael to 5th star. I needed 34,500 affection points for her last star, and to upgrade her, 19.6m. Currently I have saved 16.3m. It has been ages. Not to mention, during this time, more girls gets added, with ridiculous demands of affection and money. 

Money flow must be significantly increased to make the game feel achievable. Otherwise when on Earth will I up Fairy, Samane, legendary girl, as more and more 5 star girls will be getting introduced. 

• Like 1