Legendary Days Discussion

3 hours ago, saberbholt said:

19 hours is big time for read 49 pages i think

I think we have to take a few things into consideration as far as response time goes. Not only does he have to go back through all the comments on this thread, but he would have to make a list of all the relevant criticism. After which he probably has to scheduled a meeting with the other developers (I'm not sure how big the team is) and as a team decide on what actions to take. Afterwords (i think this one will be difficult) make a public response to try and satisfy the most players possible (or a least piss off the least possible).

Personally, I don't think we will get a statement anytime soon. I would expect at the earliest a few day maybe a week, but who really knows, it could be longer.

Edited by EvilPenguin
spelling and grammar

5 hours ago, EvilPenguin said:

Personally, I don't think we will get a statement anytime soon. I would expect at the earliest a few day maybe a week, but who really knows, it could be longer.

I don't think we even need a statement. JessieChan has been communicating regularly. We know the game is stingy about dropping girls. We just didn't like they way the legendary event was promoted. We were too excited for something that was too short.

Jessie is just the PR person and honestly her comments seem like an automated post.  "We're glad you are all enjoying the event" does not tell me they actually were paying attention to the thread so I disagree, we need an actual response from the devs, we need them to acknowledge we didn't like this event, and why we didn't like this event and how it can be improved upon in the future.  At this point it's about building player trust, something that's been going downhill.

They did not lose my trust with the legendary event. They have actually been gaining my trust as they make little changes. Revamping the PvP system has shown us that they do try to fix broken mechanics. If they find something broken with this event then they will try to fix it. We should wait until the next event and see how they have changed it.  (If they do)

• Like 2

For those awaiting a response (and regarding the response by Jessie that seems automated):

I will have a talk about the most important issues with Jessie, but right now she has a very busy week (which is why the reaction she gave earlier seemed like an automated response).
Jessie is my main contact point.
And because my schedule on work has been intensified as well, it might take a couple of days before you hear back from me (or someone from Kinkoid about my report to them).

1 hour ago, PlusIon said:

They did not lose my trust with the legendary event. They have actually been gaining my trust as they make little changes. Revamping the PvP system has shown us that they do try to fix broken mechanics. If they find something broken with this event then they will try to fix it. We should wait until the next event and see how they have changed it.  (If they do)

Sorry if this comes off as rude and hostile, but honestly, what have they ACTUALLY fixed about pvp?  They separated Combat points from PvP so we all would play it more, most of which I think largely ignored it, but not it's been put in the spotlight so it's glaring issues are very evident.  I believe they actually reduced the money reward from PvP, I know they reduced player exp (not to be confused with girl exp).  They added exp and aff for girls to earn which has it's own issues tied to it, mostly that what you earn is considered laughably small that it's an insult more than helpful, and they often requires nerfing your team which means many players are loosing more fights because of this.

And this is all secondary to the fact that the core mechanics of PvP are busted because of the high amount of crit luck.

I could say more, but we have half a dozen or more threads devoted to the topic of how broken pvp was and still is, and I don't mean broken in a good way.  My main point was to ask what has actually been fixed about PvP to garner your trust in the devs?

I do agree on taking a 'wait and see' attitude, I'm not writing them off, and I at least trust the devs enough to expect an answer from them after they've read and deliberated on the facts of the event. I'm more concerned about careless comments from higher ups.  I feel a bit bad for chthugha because he's probably going to be checking every post he makes to make sure he doesn't post something that can be taken the wrong way.

46 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

For those awaiting a response (and regarding the response by Jessie that seems automated):

I will have a talk about the most important issues with Jessie, but right now she has a very busy week (which is why the reaction she gave earlier seemed like an automated response).
Jessie is my main contact point.
And because my schedule on work has been intensified as well, it might take a couple of days before you hear back from me (or someone from Kinkoid about my report to them).

Thank you for your honestly, please do communicate with Jessie about her posts.  I won't ask what she's working on, all I ask is if someone higher up is going to respond, that they have the proper time to read and understand everything before making a post.  I'll take silence for a week and then a well thought out post over waiting a day and getting something that seems to ignore what's been going on.  I don't expect devs or Jessie or you to post the second there's a problem, I just expect careful thought in the responses when you all have a chance to reply to problems or feedback.

• Thanks 1

Before this thread disappears (it's been a couple days and it is, finally, starting to die) I really think we deserve a developer response.

You can judge the success or failure of this event however you like based on whatever factors you like.  What cannot be disputed is that it has spawned one of the largest feedback threads ever.  In Jessie's opening post, she writes "We are waiting to see your reactions!"  Well, you've seen them.  It's been over 2 weeks since this thread was started and over a week since the event ended.  There are 50 pages (not even counting the many other threads on this same subject) of overwhelmingly negative feedback, legitimate criticisms with logical reasoning behind them, and a lot of very good suggestions for improvement.

You asked for our opinions, and, like it or not, we gave them to you.  It would be nice to know if anyone is listening.

Edited by YoyoHH
  • Like 1

On 4/4/2018 at 3:55 PM, JessieChan said:

The legendary days is something we did for the first time. We are happy that a lot of players enjoyed the event. In these types of events, it's normal that not everybody gets the Legendary girl. We are always transparent. We believe in that type of communication.

Since I was scolded for responding to Jessie's comments in another thread, I'm reposting her comments here, where she should have posted them (if staying on topic in a thread is important enough to warrant a warning to players, developers should follow suit).  I would like to see this topic continue until we get an actual developer response to the players' concerns.

The complaints about the event had nothing to do with "not everybody getting the Legendary girl".  People were pissed about the unclear drop rate, which appeared to be uncharacteristically low.  This was worse due to your ridiculous "it's not higher or lower, just adjusted" comment prior to the event, which was pretty much the opposite of transparent.  They're also pissed about losing money by fighting Dark Lord AGAIN.  They're pissed about the short duration of the event.  And they're mostly pissed about the 100% luck-based winning of the girl, regardless of how many kobans you spent.  I don't know what forum you're reading, but "we are happy that a lot of players enjoyed the event" does not seem like a rational response to 50 pages of overwhelmingly negative feedback.  This doesn't look like transparent communication at all, it looks like "alternative facts".

Edited by YoyoHH
  • Like 2

Perhaps I missed it, but I'm very confused about how this girl worked. I did a reckord number of
attemps, but missed her. With current event on day 1 I got both girls in the first 20 shots of the
day. Where Dark took 17 attemps and Ninja took only 2. Did this attemps increased the drop
chance for faillure, or is my ''(bad)luck'' just incane.?
My best conclussion is that her drop rate was legnedary low, but had an increased chance for
drops per x faillures. Meaning that with all the attemps the drop rate chance was rised a lot
caussing me getting the new event girls so eassy, but I'm not sure.

As for the Legendary event itself. The time durations is way too short, but I guass we'll see
a next one later (looking the amount of spended bonus attemps by the most players). I believe
also like some one else did said that for this types of legendaries simply sticking with Dark is
not that special, especialy when this is supposed to be an legend. An another way to obtain
here e.g. as was suggested by some one else is an legendary boss how works a bit
diffrent.
If all of this is ways too much work, I would like to see the chance rate for the drop, just
general speacking for events. Since is normaly the case in other luck-based games.;)

11 minutes ago, YoyoHH said:

Since I was scolded for responding to Jessie's comments in another thread, I'm reposting her comments here, where she should have posted them (if staying on topic in a thread is important enough to warrant a warning to players, developers should follow suit).  I would like to see this topic continue until we get an actual developer response to the players' concerns.

The complaints about the event had nothing to do with "not everybody getting the Legendary girl".  People were pissed about the unclear drop rate, which appeared to be uncharacteristically low.  This was worse due to your ridiculous "it's not higher or lower, just adjusted" comment prior to the event, which was pretty much the opposite of transparent.  They're also pissed about losing money by fighting Dark Lord AGAIN.  They're pissed about the short duration of the event.  And they're mostly pissed about the 100% luck-based winning of the girl, regardless of how many kobans you spent.  I don't know what forum you're reading, but "we are happy that a lot of players enjoyed the event" does not seem like a rational response to 50 pages of overwhelmingly negative feedback.  This doesn't look like transparent communication at all, it looks like "alternative facts".

you were not being "scolded" by me, I just simply asked you to obey the rules of the forum.
I didn't give you an official warning, I even didn't remove the posts.
now obviously Jessie's post made in there made it annoying, but unfortunately for us, she is part of the Kinkoid team, which is the owner of this forum, so she can do whatever she wants.
you as user don't have that priviledge.
now I will talk to her again, and I will ask her not to do that, because it makes it easier for me to keep things in tracks.

that being said:
thank you for reposting it in the proper thread, and I would like to add that I agree with you that not getting the girl was not the issue the players have with the legendary event.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

The more I read about the devs, the more I lose faith and less likely I'll ever be to spend money. I want to support the game but the devs don't want to support me back. 

• Sad 2

It might've been this account where Jessie quoted me.  If so, could she please create a new reply so it would appear right at the end where I can easily find it.  This is 50 pages for this topic alone!  I'm dying to see what she's written.

Anyway, I've chosen common sense.  I am no longer primarily focusing on Hildr in this account and instead battling Bremen for his three girls (I just entered this world so his payout is still low, but it gets up there fast enough - I've got his annoying bits of broken flute out of the way so I can now start earning).  I'll try for Hildr at every second combativity refill as I said earlier and I will NOT refill with kobans.

I believe the drop rate HAS been rigged (maybe not 'nerfed' to zero but between zero and what we would face if we were trying for regular drops).  The change seems to have taken place right across the board and began at the end of day 2 of the event.  I still have two accounts where I have yet to get Viola and no luck there at all.

I've decided I'm not desperate for new girls and that I have a job to do just maintaining my harem (affection upgrades and leveling up girls' XP).  What's more significant for me is that in my first know-how account I shall be saving kobans not to play Epic Pachinko but to spend the 6,000 needed to upgrade Samane.  This is the only way I feel I can do it because it is psychologically too daunting for me to save the 19.4m cash.  In this account I might do the same to upgrade Fairy, but I don't think she would ever be powerful enough to defeat Levitya fully upgraded and I don't have her.  So, in this case, I might just keep trying for new event girls and take my chances, as well as expecting more than my share of loses in the arena.

I recommend others do the same if they have plenty of girls still to upgrade and level up - the frequency of these events is distracting and I intend to be more discerning in future.  For me, in this account, it would be a final payout by my girls of up from 84,000 to 126,000 if I can focus on upgrading their affection.  And if I can level them all up to a reasonable amount this may have a positive impact on my endurance and ego for battles.

Having said all this, I'm quite keen to get that supergirl version of Judy Book.  She's glorious!!!  It's interesting:  Judy is to Superwoman what Clark Kent is to Superman - bookish (sorry!), bespectacled and almost invisible until... wow! that sexy tight-fitting outfit and nakedness!   I wonder if the parody is deliberate or by accident, but it's quite appropriate whatever the case.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

I'm super annoyed. I spent every waking hour trying to obtain Levitya and still couldn't get her. I spent every koban I had refilling my combativity several times and now I'm afraid I'll never get the chance to obtain her again. I hate missing event girls because I have lousy luck. Any advice or encouraging words would be appreciated. Thanks for letting me vent my perverted brothers.

1 minute ago, Kagelobo13 said:

I'm super annoyed. I spent every waking hour trying to obtain Levitya and still couldn't get her. I spent every koban I had refilling my combativity several times and now I'm afraid I'll never get the chance to obtain her again. I hate missing event girls because I have lousy luck. Any advice or encouraging words would be appreciated. Thanks for letting me vent my perverted brothers.

She can be missed. As she's currently the best for HC. But if I remember correctly the dev team are revamping all other girl's stats.
So one of your current girls might beat her then :) And then you don't need her!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kagelobo13 said:

Thanks man, that does actually make me feel a little better. I'm still hoping to have the chance to recruit her again later.

They will add a legendary harem member for charm and know how in the future so you could even change to one of those two if you get one of those legendary ones with your free class change..

They might also add her to the epic pachinko during the anniversary event because they had all the past event harem members in there last year in July also they will most likely do a revival event next year for all the legendary event harem members as well so that also gives another chance at her,

• Thanks 1