Anniversary Event Discussion

11 hours ago, DHarry said:

Still 0 girls. I havent spent too much on refills yet (3x) and sitting on 5k kobans. So I will try and get as many for that as possible. 1 per 1500 sounds nice. Hope that lands me 3 girls that are not gork. 😂

5k later, 2 girls. At least they are not Gork...

Got Nuladva first after about 1600 kobans spent, but then nothing until only 800 left to get the second, Union Elizabeth. Which is nice, because she is epic and my specialty. All in all, not the haul I was hoping for, but better than epic pachinko. Sure there was a chance of a legendary girl there, but also 3 boss girls I still need. And now I have 15.000.000 cash and 2 girls instead of 1. So yeah. 

Hopefully I get one more girl from my regular energy the next 2 days. Was hoping for Windia. That would make my event an undeniable and complete success!

On 7/25/2018 at 6:58 AM, Jack_HH said:

I think it's pretty cool how we got a chance to get pachinko exclusive girls on villains. I'm specially excited by Noella and Juin Lelierre, girls that I already tried to get at the pachinko and failed, but...

I'm also a little dissapointed about the lack of kobans this year.

This is the thing: I understand that we receive more free kobans than a year ago, but those kobans were a gift, a reward for playing for a whole year. This time there is no gift, only a chance to get one. Because best case scenario, we get 3 or 4 free girls from bosses (can't imagine someone getting 5), worst case scenario, we get absolutely nothing... or even worse, another Gork. D:

So this time around everything is 100% luck based, so some people will end very happy, but some very dissapointed.

so far it's looking like i'm gonna be very disappointed.  already got all the regular girls from silvanus during last event, during which i also got both boss drop girls.  this time around nothing has dropped so far.  i must be one of the unluckiest people in this event so far.

I have a quick questions Does the amount of girls at the boss affect the drop?
I mean that normally in an event the boss has 1 girl extra. "event girl" - and this girl is supposed to assume a 0.1%-1% chance of drop
and now the boss has an additional 17 girls that means I have 1.7% -17% dropping some girls? or still only 0.1% -1% for a girl, only the second randomly drawn 1-17 girls?

if every girl has her own drop then the chance should be bigger.
but if there is a draw only girl drop YES-NO,
1) if NO-
you get money
2) if YES, then another draw girl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, 8, 9 .......17
a) if 1- I will get girl number 1
b) if 2- I will get girl number 2
c) if 3- I will get girl number 3
p) if 17 -I will get girl number 17

the question is! Does every girl have her own separate drop? Is there a drop combined with the second draw?

If regular boss girls and event girls have completely separate drop rates that work independently of each other, wouldn't it be theoretically possible to get a regular boss girl and an event girl in a single battle? But seeing how there's never been a report of that happening, it certainly doesn't seem like it's possible, which makes it seem fairly likely that the the two different drops affect one another to some degree (like if you hit that tiny percent to get a boss girl, it automatically makes the event girl drop rate skip it or vice versa; I don't know), even though it's been stated that they don't. Or am I missing something (perhaps even something glaringly obvious)?

I would just like to know in case continuing to fight Bremen (who can still drop Stephanie) screws up my chance to get one of the anniversary girls.

Wow ive read thru this entire thread over the last few days casual boredom and general consensus is no one else likes gork like seriously pretty sure I was the only one hoping for gork as a drop eventually got her and was so stoked about, idk what it is but I like her she is completely different then every other girl as she is the only orc ive seen so far and as an avid collector I can appreciate that uniqueness in my harem collection.

also on the math side I did approximately 1600 battles and got 12 girls putting odds at about 0.075% average on a not insignificant sample size, needless to say this cost me a lot of kobans but with these odds if your actively playing almost every day and getting the daily mission bonus it is possible to get all event girl drops from boss girls, might have to use refills on the odd event to get the last girl or in my experience  likely have to use refills for the legendary girls but it is mathematically feasible to get all non pachinko girl throughout the year without buying additional kobans, just need to put the time in playing every day practically and save kobans, BUT this event is definitely the exception unless you already have all non pachinko girls and a lot of kobans saved you wont be getting them all without buying in,  but at the end of the day who really cares even if you don't get all of them you still have the opportunity to add a lot of usually very expensive and hard to get girls to your harem TY Discord for this event

6 minutes ago, Imick Says said:

If regular boss girls and event girls have completely separate drop rates that work independently of each other, wouldn't it be theoretically possible to get a regular boss girl and an event girl in a single battle? But seeing how there's never been a report of that happening, it certainly doesn't seem like it's possible, which makes it seem fairly likely that the the two different drops affect one another to some degree (like if you hit that tiny percent to get a boss girl, it automatically makes the event girl drop rate skip it or vice versa; I don't know), even though it's been stated that they don't. Or am I missing something (perhaps even something glaringly obvious)?

I would just like to know in case continuing to fight Bremen (who can still drop Stephanie) screws up my chance to get one of the anniversary girls.

well stated imick I would also like to know ive been back fighting Bremen instead of finalmechia for this exact reason I have all of bremens girls and don't want to risk chances by ending up with a normal girl

2 hours ago, Gambit126 said:

so far it's looking like i'm gonna be very disappointed.  already got all the regular girls from silvanus during last event, during which i also got both boss drop girls.  this time around nothing has dropped so far.  i must be one of the unluckiest people in this event so far.

It's only the second day. Don't lose hope! :)

Just had a quick go  on my Nutaku account and i am doing alot better on there compared to Hentai H , so far got 5 events girls to drop on my Nutaku account, i got 3 of the girls to drop with in 65 to 75 fights, so, that makes up for Hentai H with  only 1 event girl dropped so far.,

On 25.07.2018 at 11:43 PM, TheMadaFucker said:

I've been fighting Roko (max lvl) - 11 epic girls to get

After 400 fights (and 4k Kobans in refills and x10 in the middle), got my 1st!

But seriously WHY it had to be Gork:(

Reveal hidden contents

5b58e08064183_SemTtulo4.png.2e96fe4ba2e65edab6b6f921a9180fdc.png

Lucky...I hunt for her.

On 7/25/2018 at 3:19 AM, JamesFrancoPhD said:

I probably know the answer to this already, but I just wanna ask for peace of mind. I'm probably going to have a max of 3.4k kobans by the last day of the anniversary, so obviously not enough for a 10x spin for a guaranteed girl, so I'd be better off served using those kobans on combat charge refills than the 540 per spin right?

cost to do a guarenteed 10x spin is 5400 kobans.

cost to refill from 0 to 20 fights is 210 kobans

a single guaranteed girl from a 10x spin costs the same as 514.29 fights.

So far I have won 6 girls and my average fights per girl is definitely well below 100. Each fight also gives me 39.5k Money.

Unless I just had insane luck, I can expect to get 5x more girls by paying for fight refills, and doing so will also give you ~3.95 million Money. Note that doing that does require a lot more active involvement from you. Doing a 10x spin is 2 clicks (one to start and one to collect). doing 500 fights is 4 clicks per fight and also 3 clicks per refil for a total of 2075 clicks.

You can speed things up a lot by paying kobans for doing 10x fights at once. which increases your cost of fights from 210 kobans for 20 fights to 234 kobans for 20 fights. Which gives you 461.54 fights for the price of a single 10x spin.

Edited by mrttao

4 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

Over 100 fights on the second day and no new girl. I hope I get better luck tomorrow, since Noella is still out there and I don't have enough kobans to fight more than 100 times per day. :(

what do you mean about noella?

I had been under the assumption that a drop rate for the girls was separated so there was still a really good chance to get a girl during this event. If they are all locked into one drop rate together then I guess this will still be tough

7 hours ago, fap.titans.gra said:

I have a quick questions Does the amount of girls at the boss affect the drop?
I mean that normally in an event the boss has 1 girl extra. "event girl" - and this girl is supposed to assume a 0.1%-1% chance of drop
and now the boss has an additional 17 girls that means I have 1.7% -17% dropping some girls? or still only 0.1% -1% for a girl, only the second randomly drawn 1-17 girls?

if every girl has her own drop then the chance should be bigger.
but if there is a draw only girl drop YES-NO,
1) if NO-
you get money
2) if YES, then another draw girl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, 8, 9 .......17
a) if 1- I will get girl number 1
b) if 2- I will get girl number 2
c) if 3- I will get girl number 3
p) if 17 -I will get girl number 17

the question is! Does every girl have her own separate drop? Is there a drop combined with the second draw?

according to your sample data the droprate (for event girls) remains at 0.1% independent of how many are in the pool. if the rng chooses to give you a girl then there will be a second roll that randomly determines which girl you get.

i can't proof this ofc because i'm not a developer but it is fair to assume so because a) that's the option that makes the most sense from a business perspective and b) the observations from other player reports supports this variant because a lot of players with far beyond 10 girls in their pool struggle to get a drop which should be relatively easy if each girl had a separate droprate.

(i'm feeling like natstar now typing such a long sentence without punctuation. but i really don't know how/where i could have added some)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, XRandyX said:

I don't think my Roko Sensi got the memo that he was suppose to drop girls he is holding 11 and still no drops....

Can we get the event extended?

No extend unfortunately; coz the 1st of August there will be a new event.