How you doing in the "League"

casey

Did terrible in the last league season. Didn't even come close to a promotion. This league I'm in this week seems like it will be a bit more viable for me. The worst part is still this refresh between leagues where everything seems to have a high chance of slowdown. And people who luck out can get a good start in the league.

Edited by test_user
  • Like 1

On 10/18/2018 at 9:02 PM, _shal_ said:

My first foray into Wanker 3. I'm...somewhat underlevelled.

HH-S5W3.png

102 players total, so 96 at higher levels than me. Plenty with worse equipment and battle teams though, so I should be fine for at least the top 75.

This worked out way beyond my expectations:

HH-S5W3.png

Maybe I'll get through Wanker 3 in three weeks after all.

MisterD (two ranks below me) was actually by far the strongest player in my bracket with 183k ego (nobody else even had 170k), but he didn't do league battles at all until the 3rd day or so.

Finally ended 12th with some unexpected losses and without using kobans. The first positions were for natstar, bananajoy, casey and princesslinx.

My new sexpert 1 league is a lot weaker and the only strong players are Casey and ArcanasFate, so Casey will win this time. I could place 2-4 but if people use kobans perhaps i will not reach that positions.

Edit: 102 players only so kobaners won't have so much advantage and probably i will finish 4th.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, jelom said:

Finally ended 12th with some unexpected losses and without using kobans. The first positions were for natstar, bananajoy, casey and princesslinx.

My new sexpert 1 league is a lot weaker and the only strong players are Casey and ArcanasFate, so Casey will win this time. I could place 2-4 but if people use kobans perhaps i will not reach that positions.

I hope your prediction comes true, good luck

I've already beaten ArcanasFate so hopefully there isn't any other stronger teams

Edited by casey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

39th place. It seems that even maxing my stats wasn't nearly enough.

Next week I'll be investing more tan 20k kobans trying to get the Dark Fanfasies girls, and if I get lucky, I might get some legendary equipment... although I would preffer 100 times to get Vechta than any kind of item... I think that with 3 single stat legendary equipments I could get into the top 20, and I already got one.

By the way, some familiar faces on my group, like Chuthugha and Natstar. 😁

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

39th place. It seems that even maxing my stats wasn't nearly enough.

Next week I'll be investing more tan 20k kobans trying to get the Dark Fanfasies girls, and if I get lucky, I might get some legendary equipment... although I would preffer 100 times to get Vechta than any kind of item... I think that with 3 single stat legendary equipments I could get into the top 20, and I already got one.

By the way, some familiar faces on my group, like Chuthugha and Natstar. 😁

Who is this Chuthugha you are talking about? 🤔

• Haha 1

I started late last season (as I did this one). Also I fell asleep so I didn't battle the last few points.

Nevertheless, I did much better than expected....

s1.PNG.487c665a2925fbcd2396ed84fc9700ce.PNG

At first glance this season looks bettter to me; fewer 300+ players and lvlwise I'm 88th out of 103.

Highest lvl is RqideN (lvl 310) and no forum names jump out to me.

:P

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Got promoted to S1 and it looks dismal, I'm 90th of 102 by level, so i'm going to try a different tactic, start with the battles i can't win. This will let me know what I need to do at the end of the season and i'll let the tokens build up so I can buy a few at a time if I want. But I don't regret getting promoted, it's all good fun.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Tommy55 said:

Got promoted to S1 and it looks dismal, I'm 90th of 102 by level, so i'm going to try a different tactic, start with the battles i can't win. This will let me know what I need to do at the end of the season and i'll let the tokens build up so I can buy a few at a time if I want. But I don't regret getting promoted, it's all good fun.

your in the same league as me,  and I want to wish you good luck, for what it's worth this is one of the weakest leagues

Personally I would resort to a different tactic and fight players that I could beat and therefore level up faster which would make my team stronger in time.

Sometimes a player's level is deceiving in terms of their battle teams strength , I've seen teams that are 8 levels higher than myself which I can crush like

bugs in pvp battles and conversely I been matched against teams 10 - 12 levels below me who are basically equal to me in battle team strength

So don't sell yourself short and use your best boosters:D

Also don't spend your Kobans unless your have a chance for a major prize (in my case that means a top 4 finish)

Edited by casey
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

Hahahaha 😅 Sorry, I posted that from my smartphone which is not very multi tab friendly and I had to write your name by memory... which kind of failed...

hovers an index finger over the ban button 🤬

But yeah, it's not the easiest to remember 🤣

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tommy55 said:

I count 29 teams that you have a stronger battle team and approx. another 10 that you battle team strength is almost equal to.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, casey said:

I count 29 teams that you have a stronger battle team and approx. another 10 that you battle team strength is almost equal to.

101-29-10=62 so I could get 62*3 points from stronger opponents plus about 10*2*3 from those of equal strength plus 29*3*3 from weaker opponents for a total of about 507 and now that I have gone through this little exercise I realize that is largely meaningless because I don't and can't know what position that will put me in. Anyway I figure that we get 303 tokens per week without buying any (15 to start and 1 every 35 min is another 288) so I will get all the battles available if I don't miss any. Furthermore the most likely way (yeah, right, that will happen) leveling up will help is if I get an item in the shop that is actually useful otherwise the the boost is pretty small. This is all to say that in this league for this season the order that I battle doesn't mean much.

ps 

I also need to remember to use my best team in the close battles instead of the one that can get xp & aff from the arena.

pps

Upon reflection 507 pts should put around 68th place.

Edited by Tommy55

Now here's something to think about.

0.PNG.f2db4b4426246609087bf392802f03f8.PNG

Now there are several ppl in my bracket that do this in some form or other.

Personally, I think they do this on purpose so that they do not have to promote to S2 where they would earn less xp's and end up lower in the rankings which means less weekly kobans.

It is what I would do and will do this season. :P

It's all temporary of course. Once the leagues are fully formed these tactics will be not necessary anymore.

Edited by dirty harry