How you doing in the "League"

casey

The league will end in less then 20 hours,so how many player is under lv.250 in sexpert I ? I think I can take them down.

And my Norou needs only 4500 affection points to max stat after playing 6 months.Should I keep farming from pvp or fill her up immediately?

Edited by yoyowhan

1 hour ago, yoyowhan said:

The league will end in less then 20 hours,so how many player is under lv.250 in sexpert I ? I think I can take them down.

And my Norou needs only 4500 affection points to max stat after playing 6 months.Should I keep farming from pvp or fill her up immediately?

12 of my 104 player league are below level 250. That ratio is likely to rise as more high level people will promote to sexpert 2 than demote from it (mostly higher level people demoting from sexpert 1 as well strangely).

It'll cost 18m for the final upgrade, if you have that on hand AND are going to s1, yeah I recommend you make that upgrade so you can beat as many people as possible. If you don't, then work on saving that money up first.

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I'm desperately trying to not promote to Sexpert II.
But not that hard that I'll skip fights on purpose.

I'm just outside the top 15 now though, so let's hope the ones in the top 15 stay ahead of me 🤔

Good luck with that.

I'm still unsure what to do; shoot o tank, shoot or tank?

There are three stronger of which one was late at the start. And there are about a bunch that can get 4th amongst which little ol'me.

With 105 players in  the bracket it comes down to who will spend the most kobans for losing fights.😵

edit: the three opponents I could not beat........... I won 2 out of 7 - 2 to go. Besides that I was already at rank 10 and nothing is stirring at or about rank 16. I hate waste, and that includes combat points, so I guess I am going to shoot, not tank.

Hehe lets spend some kobans :P

Edited by dirty harry

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

I'm just outside the top 15 now though, so let's hope the ones in the top 15 stay ahead of me 🤔

Same here except I'm still in Wanker lll.

Honestly, I don´t understand WHY kinkoid team has not rebalanced the rewards of each category of wanker and sexpert so as people try always to be the higher the better.

Is really weird seeing sexpert players running away from their natural category, XD. If I can notice the problem others should have realized about it as well:

Nowadays, jumping from one category to the next doubles the reward for ending in the same position. It is obvious that somebody is not keeping in mind that most of people who promotes  after a league will end up the next leagues in a much lower position, since they are facing much harder oponents. If I had to solve the problem I just would decrease the base value of the rewards (better before people get used to them) and would increase the multipling factor for each category in a way that ending in the same position in the next category would increase the reward x3 o x4 instead x2. 

Of course, fell free to fully ignore my opinion, XD. This is just a personal point of view.

9 hours ago, dirty harry said:

I'm still unsure what to do; shoot o tank, shoot or tank?

There are three stronger of which one was late at the start. And there are about a bunch that can get 4th amongst which little ol'me.

With 105 players in  the bracket it comes down to who will spend the most kobans for losing fights.😵

edit: the three opponents I could not beat........... I won 2 out of 7 - 2 to go. Besides that I was already at rank 10 and nothing is stirring at or about rank 16. I hate waste, and that includes combat points, so I guess I am going to shoot, not tank.

Hehe lets spend some kobans :P

edit 2:

Curses! Not for the first time after a week of sleep deprivation, I fell asleep at the most crucial time of the season. Hence losing valuable points cause I'm maxed out.

Unbeatable opponents: 3 out of 9 wins. Possible endscore 924. Status top 4 with 1 hour to go:

sleep2.PNG.1f707b6a04bb74237ada0132897d4068.PNG

Can I hit the top 4? Yes, but I would have to buy almost a full refill. And who knows what surprises await there with last minute score jumpers.

Not worth the kobans.

But luck seems to be with me because things have progressed whilst I was sleeping

sleep.PNG.11cddff30798eaa2bd6fc399d5581c88.PNG

So I guess I am going to hang out in S1 for one more week.

edit:

@Daniele

I saw your last minute jump in our S1 bracket. Congratulations on making the top 4.

I knew it would be you or me, depending on who gets there first. Had I not fallen asleep it would have been interesting to see what would have happened. I'm sure you could have scored more if you wanted to.

I'm very interested in how you do in S2. Keep us posted.

:P

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 2

Well, the fact that I even finished 79th was a pleasant surprise. I really wish I had taken the plunge and stayed in S1 but alas, what's done is done. Time to face the next set of opponents. So best of luck to everyone! 😁👍 

20181108_121609.jpg.456d55609b0ef3d0b410270fc5d25967.jpg

Edited by TheSonicSly
  • Like 3

Had to expend around 120 kobans to complete all fights, but I'm with the big boys again and ended up with a pretty decent rank:

image.png.357ee5dcaaf99b8af2ee80e4df1836da.png

117 people on my S2 bracket... and yeah, I'm not fighting all the fights on this one... 😒

Edit: By they way, there's another Jack on my bracket, and I might not be planning on winning the league, but against the other Jack is personal. 😈

Edited by Jack_HH
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I was in the same boat except a broken phone helped me make that decision as said. I didnt want to throw away xp, but well, missed a day for the girl too, but you can get away with 2 of thise. Shame about the kobans lost though...

Well, its life. At least Im looking to do very good this week in s1. A bunch of higher levels, but much lower ego. Im going for it as I expect s2 to “normalize“ next week as well. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DHarry said:

Good luck @BoogerStick

Cheers! I half considered tanking again for another week at S1 but there's only so much effort it's worth putting in to maximise koban returns.

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

116 players in S2, i'm in the same bracket with Habi and Boogestick... and Fran, isi, cadmos, tadataka kitagaki, bananajoy, natstar, jelom... ouch :D

Yeah this league is brütal. 4 S2 leagues and this one has 5 of the top 7 players in the game.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, BoogerStick said:

Cheers! I half considered tanking again for another week at S1 but there's only so much effort it's worth putting in to maximise koban returns.

Yeah this league is brütal. 4 S2 leagues and this one has 5 of the top 7 players in the game.

I guess they did that to make it interesting for said 5 players with 4 big spots. Good way to make them spemd and spend good I guess. 😂

Not so much fun for everyone else though. Seeing these brackets, I think my phone made the right decision for me.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pepe Lolo said:

Honestly, I don´t understand WHY kinkoid team has not rebalanced the rewards of each category of wanker and sexpert so as people try always to be the higher the better.

Is really weird seeing sexpert players running away from their natural category, XD. If I can notice the problem others should have realized about it as well:

Once all the leagues are open and everyone's reached their "natural" level there'll be no incentive to tank rounds, but for now when the top available level has *every* top level player in a single league it's a different story. I'm assuming they set the rewards for the final state and don't care too much about people gaming their performance for the first couple of months while everything settles down.

• Like 2

On 11/1/2018 at 5:36 AM, _shal_ said:

This week will be tricky - I'm not strong enough to finish top 4 unless a few better players don't play seriously, but I'm far too good for finishing in 16th place without seriously costly tanking.

A few seriously needed equipment upgrades (+1800 main stat / +9000 ego) on Tuesday meant that I suddenly had a much better outlook on the league, and I'd smartly kept the (formerly) unbeatable opponents for last, so I decided to make a go for it, and...it worked:

HH-S7W3.png

Only 6 opponents I wasn't able to defeat in the end, they're the players in 1st, 2nd, 5th, 9th and two outside the top 15. The by far strongest player, a level 300 with over 180k ego, finished something like 20th...don't think he tanked, just didn't play too seriously. The second-strongest player had about 165k ego and ended up somewhere around 40th place, clearly not caring much this week. The guy who took 1st place beat everybody except those two (maximum 900 points / 101 players), but decided to use kobans to finish more than half a day early anyway...

A few hours before the deadline I was afraid the stronger 5th place guy was gonna spend kobans to make up for tokens he'd missed during the week, but luckily he didn't so my position held. 192 kobans for the top 4 finish, I'll take it.

So, now among the reasonably big-ish boys in S1, it's looking like this for me:

HH-S8-S1-start.png

Yup, I'm the second-lowest player by level in my bracket (and the youngest by sign-up date, hence the starting rank at the very bottom of the 104 players). With my pre-upgrade ego of 129k I would have been toast here, but at 138k I'm actually spotting a decent number of beatable opponents. 75th place should be possible, I think. Won't be the greatest week for kobans and XP, but being in strong-but-manageable competition is nice, too.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 3