How you doing in the "League"

casey

In a way, that's expected of any bottom tier really. There's simply no lower rank for the inactives to go to. The other W leagues will pretty much be dominated by 'casuals' like me eventually.

Anyway, of my W2 league draw, the Top 6 all have 500+ points, with ranks 7 and 8 less than 10 points away from it so they'll hit 500 as well. 1 and 2 have 758 and 724 points respectively though, so that's too rich for my blood regardless.

Also, amusing fact is that in 4th place there's a level 44 with 553 points. That's something like 185 fights at the very least. He also started on November 22nd and is still working through Invaded Kingdom, so pretty much like you'd expect, most of his levels are from the Arena. That said, he's setting a good pace there.

Edited by Makinen

static.thumb.PNG.672209d934e7cfb0e2e949f6f7c2f5ff.PNG

Now isn't that nice. He got top spot and opens up to others.

So far I had no need to tank. But I'm gonna in about 1 1/2 hours.

I can still beat 4 or 5 opponents and end up 7th or 6th but I have no need for S3 as long as the big  hitters are still lingering there. Not just for the kobans but  there's much better xps to be gotten in S2 for me - even if I have to tank about 3000 xps now.

Good luck everybody with your strategy

:P

on a sidenote: I expect that once all the leagues up to diktator 3 are filled and equilibrium has been achieved the rewards for the leagues will be (seriously) nerfed.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 2

Been a while since I've commented, just keeping my head down and working on raising my cash reserves for that future boost to my stats. I've settled into a comfortable mid-table in S2, so I'm headed for 174 kobans. Better weekly reward than what I get from the rest of the tower, but I would like to see myself getting in the 16-30 places next time around.

Burned 500 mio ymen in Great Pachinko to get 3 KH-items to win my s2 league, absolutely worth it... To be honest, I still couldn't have won if the strongest player didn't decide to tank with 0 points, he will have some fun in sexpert 1, his opponents probably not. 

s2.png

Edited by rayley
  • Like 2

I did that inmediately, but to no avail. Someone in other thread said that the logout has to be done before wasting any point but unfortunately I got one and used it inmediately before trying the logout, so I think those 15 battle challenges are gone definitely. Consecuence: I am currently 73rd and I won't expect a good rank when the league ends.

On 11/29/2018 at 5:27 AM, _shal_ said:

Tough choice to be made this week. I'm almost certainly going to finish top 10 if I go for it (projection says 7th place), but that's no good - not enough kobans to be won there for getting the privilege of a complete destruction the next week. So I'm probably going to tank for 16th place this time. I do expect to be doing some Great Pachinko on Monday or Tuesday, so my plans could change if I get very lucky with item upgrades there and I suddenly have a chance to finish top 4.

On 12/4/2018 at 5:13 PM, _shal_ said:

Three more battles and I'll be done with all the "safe wins" for 727 points (81 out of 100 opponents, with one strange fluky loss), then it's tanking time. Ended up not doing GP since there are at least 4 opponents also playing hard who I wouldn't be able to exceed even if I got some item upgrades, so top 4 is definitely out of the question this week. So, gonna take half a day or so off and restart battling once I've dropped from my current 3rd place to outside the top 15.

So I ended up tanking a bit too hard, partly because I didn't have much time to play during the final ~24 hours anyway:

HH-S11S1.png

In the end I missed out on doing 22 battles - absent some really fluky luck these would have all been losses, so strangely enough I would likely have missed the top 15 by one point anyway. So, way off my projected finish for the week. Was a strangely hard group anyway, with nearly the same number of significantly stronger opponents (let's say, 10k+ ego ahead) as the week before. Maybe I'm underestimating the rate at which other players are improving their equipment...I haven't done GP in nearly a month.

Anyway, now I'm almost certainly top 10 strong, so the same "should I or should I not promote?" question is up again. Originally I expected to be a clear favourite for a top 4 position this week, but after last week's results that's now a lot more iffy. This time around I'm definitely doing GP at some point, so the results of that will probably determine whether or not this 5th week in S1 will be my final one.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Anyway, now I'm almost certainly top 10 strong, so the same "should I or should I not promote?" question is up again. Originally I expected to be a clear favourite for a top 4 position this week, but after last week's results that's now a lot more iffy. This time around I'm definitely doing GP at some point, so the results of that will probably determine whether or not this 5th week in S1 will be my final one.

It is not as straight forward anymore as when the leagues began. Fortunately there are still players that think rainbow gear is worth a pot of gold. And for that, we thank them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1