How you doing in the "League"

casey

24 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yup. Well, 15 minutes before the end (as shown by the ++ script on the top-left corner), as I had to go at that point, but I had played all my fights already, and I ended up at the same rank when I came back hours after the reset. Why do you ask?

Because it's a very cheap win, I'd have loved to be there xD 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Because it's a very cheap win, I'd have loved to be there xD 

it would be, but at least with  @casey there is a strong opponent, and 4t+ isnt that bad either? I would almost bet there were some changes in the last 15 minutes, but anyway, if you wanted a cheap win, you should have been in this league:

image.png.18955ba9344fbfa205af9650986fcee2.png

Won the league with an average of 22,29, won all fights and had to fight only one player unboosted. Lucky me! Never thought I would get my 1 d3 victory back so fast ...

The league was so weak, you could even get a top4 with 20,8x in average .... one reason for that might have been, that around 20 players of the top30 were HC players.

Top 9: CH, KH, KH, HC(!), HC, CH, HC, HC, CH

Play-wise there isnt much to tell; it was pretty clear to me, that a top4 wouldnt be problem and after I checked with the pros on discord, I was positive to get even the first place. I already have beaten every player in the top9 besides bleeargh (first encounter). They were permaboosted but only did x15 fights, so no worries.

I played CH the whole week and probably gonna change during the week back to KH. In the current week I might have a chance for top4, so I still have to consider that, since I am not to used to fight with Alexa yet, and obviously dont want to  blow my chances.

That you cant check player profiles anymore really sucks - since the option is missing, I am noticing how helpful this really was - hopefully they will bring that back (and now even my 1 d3 win isnt a good disguise anymore, since it means, I won 1 of the last two weeks)

Anyway, good luck this week everybody.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 9

Not unhappy with this league : Gogeta with his 41 lvl more than me was untouchable. I'm glad I only lost one fight on him.

21st in lvl in this league so 3rd remains a good result. Only 1 loss so it's also good for XP.

The mythical girl partially compensated for the handicap of the SF players but the charms bug remains a significant problem. You just have to see the number of players who have changed class.

Screenshot taken at 12h43.

1070527707_Captureligues..JPG.04e3ffe39c91815305d6715eedf6b1f0.JPG

• Like 7

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yup. Well, 15 minutes before the end (as shown by the ++ script on the top-left corner), as I had to go at that point, but I had played all my fights already, and I ended up at the same rank when I came back hours after the reset. Why do you ask?

Because the score to win was pretty low and he (and me as well) would have been able to beat that. So he's a bit sad not to be in that league I think. 😆

Casey normally is too strong for me, so maybe he did something the last fifteen minutes. That score is too low for him. 

• Like 1

I'm a bit late but here are my results of the last league:

Another week in D3, started at level 368, finished at level 370.

Here is the screenshot taken 2 minutes before the end.

20210217_165409.thumb.jpg.aa0151c2db4ed1f1dbb4b403d69b36dd.jpg

Final rank: 33rd.

Boosters used : 22 legendaries (2 ginseng / 2 cordyceps 5 times and 4 cordyceps once).

102 players -> 101 opponents -> 303 possible fights -> 303 fights performed -> 286 wins and 17 losses

No top 30 this week but still a very good XP gain. 

• Like 8

My result this week in D3, I am very satisfied with 6971 points and a quite good average of 23,01

tanthalas was second with 6857,  Grovdar 3rd and blitz 4th very contested by Zerodyme with a minimum difference.

Excellent position for Master Edward climbing to 9th position with only lvl 410. toriko 7th was the highest of 6 players in top 15 not using mythic girl.

Top 15 by classes were: KH, KH, KH, Ch, KH, KH, Ch, KH, Ch, Ch, KH, HC, HC, Ch, Ch. the cut at 15th was 5904 points.

imagen.png.339894930260716d6644c30eaf34f9e6.png

• Like 10

I was 2nd after @Slynia, with an average of 22.71 and a difference of 60 points (last time I checked). 3rd was Lolilover and 4th Lemus, the 5th was far away.

I forgot to make a screenshot in time 😅

I haven't been able to catch 2 players unboosted, Lemus and a mid level one.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I was 2nd after @Slynia, with an average of 22.71 and a difference of 60 points (last time I checked). 3rd was Lolilover and 4th Lemus, the 5th was far away.

I forgot to make a screenshot in time 😅

I haven't been able to catch 2 players unboosted, Lemus and a mid level one.

I got you mate 😉
Skärmklipp.PNG

My average went down extremely quickly against the last 3 players, probably the same 2 as you Kenrae, + you yourself ^^ I only managed 16, 16, 17 against you (0 crits the first 2 fights) >_>

Only 42 points ahead of you, so it was closer than 60!

Good luck this week everyone! Try to get some sleep instead of sitting up all night to refresh the league.

• Like 10

Screenshot_20210218_201758.thumb.jpg.abc18c51ed3f8ae4f2ad4a75dee30429.jpg

This turned out to be prophetic. My 8th second place and third in a row I think. It was closer than I thought but many people stayed boosted all the time so I couldn't make it to 6800s. Still averaged 22.58, slightly higher than last week. 

Screenshot_20210218_195537_com.android.chrome_edit_92136649963544.thumb.jpg.872862b711fdc9e396a1d32eb2f28bdd.jpg

Kamira did well as @Chthugha said and claimed a top 4 finish. 

• Like 8

my D3 last week, starting with HeH:

• being CH here
  • not much to say, the only 2 losses against akdar
  • further stats: 15th at 6042 points, 30th at 5095 points, 45th at 4521 points

image.png.1252b174d8ac17f1a1ef7dbebadcbbcc.png

now HaH on nutaku

• being KH here
  • cato787 gave me the last two days the impression he could become 2nd - then he made ~300 points in less then 30 min - okay, my refills made me 5 tokens ahead of time^^
  • yet for my 4 weeks D3 stats it is a "usual distance" to 1st place - and my best average too^^ (22.70)
  • further stats: 15th at 5942 points, 30th at 5135 points, 45th at 4653 points

image.png.036b3b862a9a74c3111b7f01bc674882.png

PS: to make me look "better" 😉 - the lvl range is from last day, not first day...!

Edited by windia
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, Slynia said:

I got you mate 😉
Skärmklipp.PNG

My average went down extremely quickly against the last 3 players, probably the same 2 as you Kenrae, + you yourself ^^ I only managed 16, 16, 17 against you (0 crits the first 2 fights) >_>

Only 42 points ahead of you, so it was closer than 60!

Good luck this week everyone! Try to get some sleep instead of sitting up all night to refresh the league.

My memory was lying to me, it seems 🤣 I guess I can feel good about myself, but it's still a 2nd place, third in a row. And it won't change this week since I'm with Fran again 😓

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

My memory was lying to me, it seems 🤣 I guess I can feel good about myself, but it's still a 2nd place, third in a row. And it won't change this week since I'm with Fran again 😓

What do you mean again? I was with Fran. 😜 Besides, look at my score and his. You can take him! 💪

Me, I'm going to have a big task of even making top 4 with Ben Brazke, Master Horndog AND Chthugha... 😅

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

What do you mean again? I was with Fran. 😜 Besides, look at my score and his. You can take him! 💪

Me, I'm going to have a big task of even making top 4 with Ben Brazke, Master Horndog AND Chthugha... 😅

I was with him two weeks (or three, don't remember it well) ago. With Slynia in the middle this week. Heh.

Those three are... difficult, yeah 😅

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1

A perfect week almost exp wise, not a single lose for the fist time and 1 fight left to do because i'm bad at basic maths and didn't have time to recharge.I ended 11th with a 20,42 average.Hope i can keep it this way.

Also i know boosters can be better i just have a lot of chlorella and few ginseng/cordy. So i'm putting it because is better than nothing and i will just wait a week or so for the legendary contest to use all my mythic orbs

posicio.png

Edited by jl05419
  • Like 7

Very tough lobby for me yet again, however I've done my best result so far.

Kurt(76W), SJL996(58W), Tribadism(34W) and eliosa, those guys were permanently boosted... well I have catched Tribadism yesterday without boosters, after the update, but bug prevented me from challenging him, otherwise I would have finished 5th. In the end I have beat them all except of Kurt. There were also three other guys boosted, two with 0 points...

I have ended with 21.74 average, before those last seven guys I've had 22.1liga.jpg.d87b8eb5fdecb0453cce5437d7c1e2a1.jpg

This weeks lobby looks promising, as there are no previous D3 winners and just two Top4 finishers, wish me luck!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, mates said:

[...]

This weeks lobby looks promising, as there are no previous D3 winners and just two Top4 finishers, wish me luck!

I wish you luck - and I'm not sure if the league finishing statistics have been restored or not. (I have e.g. a lvl467 with only 2nd and no wins...)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, windia said:

I wish you luck - and I'm not sure if the league finishing statistics have been restored or not. (I have e.g. a lvl467 with only 2nd and no wins...)

It was like 3 weeks ago? So at least in those last three weeks or so, they didn't got better results :D and I've just noticed there is one guy with a win, my bad...

• Haha 1

The league was more competitive than I first thought, but I was strong enough for a top4

image.thumb.png.e4fbce541f7f7925c99f76ce23c88c0f.png

Since I am too busy this week/weekend, I wasnt even able to make a good screen; the next player was around 674x, and then some more with 66++

My average was around 21,13, but had to fight against 3 boosted players in the end. I also switch midweek from CH back to KH, but not sure, what I think about that.

This week I wont have a chance and since I also have not time I just hope I get a top15 with chlorella only

• Like 6

My 2nd first place in D3. Yeaahhh!

I am very happy with this result even if there were no regulars in the top 1. I was 18th in lvl and the 5 biggest ones were at least 15 lvl higher than me.
I changed my strategy and it seems to have paid off.

An average of 22,21 points. I am far from the champions of the D3 that I see here. I still have a lot of room for improvement. 
We will see what I will do with the new refresh system which should strongly penalize me because I've to work in the real life 😉 .

323861885_ligueD3clssmnt.jpg.fc02bd2150cebcbff363c15130a3e6ed.jpg

• Like 9