How you doing in the "League"

casey

Ok ok if I´m already out here, giving out likes and emoji ..might as well collect a few as well :P

Solid league.. could have been a new record ava wise if I refilled the shit out of leagues on monday ( should have been a 24,5-24,6 if I did so depending on rng) ..no nu league because I´ve pretty much quit those..all I do is a few 15x over there now when I don´t forget

Bildschirmfoto 2023-07-06 um 11.19.02.png

one thing: I have basically no girl equip.. just a shy 3,6k TP bonus.. Erin in 2nd had 20k extra from GE btw :D

and @Miccia don´t worry ..I´m sure you´ll get some crazy ava´s ilke 24,5+ in the near future too ..sei fortissimi, non ti preoccupare ;)

• Thanks 1
  • GG 6

weeks 14-15-16

I was quite absent IRL . so i could not really participate. and i finished respectively 30th 32th 36th. and i got Treasure Flynn by the way.

Week 17 : finished 14th

i was back to participate normally but i still have not used girls equipment plus the addition of the 4th boosters made it harder to get in top 15 as i needed to overspend in codys even i am low on them. and my IRL job prevents me from sniping the unboosted players towards the end as i leave my house 5 hours before reset. i was 7th and i finished 14th.

sory i forgot to screenshot.

week 17 leagues HH.JPG

• Like 3
  • Hug 1

'Howdy Cow-boy, what'cha doin' 'round these parts?...'
'Hey, i'm gonna set meeself and my horse friend a little spot in the sunshine...'
'And you do expect the Law to be a'right with that?...'
'What law? All i see is a nice little piece of town, and a bunch of lovely ladies...'
'I see. So you're one more of these fellas who thought the Sheriff was done and some feet under the sand... 'Am sorry to tell ya, pal, but you'll have to set your sights on an other piece of decrepit buildings 'round a noisy saloon, 'cause this one here is still mine...'

The ol' guy under the hat let the sun out of his visitor's eyes, to let him see the shiny little star on his chest, and slowly revealed the winchester's butt hanging from his saddle

'What's your name, big guy?... Luffy ?... 'cause i need to give somethin' to the Undertaker to work with...'

Capture d’écran 2023-07-06 à 12.42.23.jpg

As soon as the dust had settled, the Ol' guy slowly trotted towards the other end of the little patch of land he had under is protection, mumbling to himself, as usual...

'And now, where's that @Micciabandido, 'that we can make our mutual accointance?...' 

• Haha 5
  • GG 5

16 hours ago, Miccia said:

@Ol Sheriff Joe  At this very moment right behind you!

Screenshot 2023-07-10 171444.jpg

...and I'm behind you! 🔫.  We got ourselves a good ol' fashioned Mexican Standoff.

Don't feel too bad about your wonky 6-shooter @Ol Sheriff Joe.

I lost a duel to you, even though my E[X] was 21.5 at the time...

image.png

image.png

• Haha 5

While we're sharing a bit of mid-league tension and stories... @Moonlynx Will my 23.9 average be enough, or will you sing "Shoot You in The Back" to me on the last day like the last time we had a duel? 🙏  (Assuming Ezekiel is also done, which sounds likely to me but who knows, and zythgor is as far behind as he's currently showing, that is. At least we all seem relatively safe in top 4. But yeah, I'm pretty fond of the current order we're in. ^^)

image.png

PS: For you pistol malfunction enthusiasts, marvel at RNGeez's work in my fights vs #2.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Haha 2
  • GG 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

While we're sharing a bit of mid-league tension and stories... @Moonlynx Will my 23.9 average be enough, or will you sing "Shoot You in The Back" to me on the last day like the last time we had a duel? 🙏 

Hard to say. I have 45 fights left, so I'd need a 21.65 average to get past your 7099. But it looks good for you - I gambled and took on the easier opponents first this time. Because I had to do something different from your and Ezekiel's approach if I wanted to have at least a small chance. I could never beat you by brute force alone. ;)

Well, let's say I'm not really satisfied with the RNG so far. And my Monday offense wasn't a success story either. If I have to fight two or more players boosted in the end, I'm definitely out. And this has always been the case recently (usually I have 3-5 boosted players left). My best guess based on past experiences are ~7080 points for me at the end of the league.

Shall I keep you up to date?

Anyhow, if Ezekiel isn't done yet - and I don't know if he has one or zero opponents left -, it's just a battle for 2nd place. That's okay for me. This week I didn't play to win but to get some information (and to show off my totally cool Fantasy-RPG harem :P). I still don't know what my stats are worth after the last big patch. I'd be extremely happy with an expensive Top4 right now.

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Hearts 2
  • GG 1

3 hours ago, Moonlynx said:

Shall I keep you up to date?

That would be super sweet. ❤️ But you're right, ofc: if Ezekiel has even a single fight left, I've already lost (even a defeat would be enough to pass me over with a 13 point difference), and I really don't see a scenario in which I get booted out of top 4. So, I guess what I should do is assume it's a top 4 for now, and we'll see if I get a good surprise or not at the end. ^^

Really appreciate the exchange and best of luck to you!

• Like 2

My, my, another outlaw! No wonder we call this here place the Wild West!...

But, looks like Order could prevail, look how your bullet bounced on the tiny shiny star on the good Ol' Deputy's chest.

Let's hope, once more, Lady Luck will befriend the Just Soul... 🤠

Capture d’écran 2023-07-11 à 20.06.00.jpg

• Hearts 2
  • uwu 1

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

That would be super sweet. ❤️

As you wish.
(if only personal messages were a thing in this forum...)

I have 11 opponents left now and need slightly less than a 21 average for the remaining fights to beat 7099. Sounds doable. But we still don't know if Ezekiel is still in the race or not. If he is and I'm just trying to get a cheap 7100+, I throw away my (very small) chance to beat his 7086+X.

If he isn't and I'm aiming for a lucky high score, I might lose to you because I'll probably have to fight too many boosted monsters.

I don't know what to do yet. And some players with very weird boost habits and changing equipment/battle teams drive me insane and don't make it any easier. Ah, well. Knowing myself, I'm not gonna make any meaningful decision and just switch to panic mode on the last day, haha.

I hope this little update helps to reduce the unhealthy tension at least a little bit. ;)

• uwu 1

It does, thanks. If I get this win, great, but I'm not counting on it. And I'd rather lose to you than to Ezekiel, if I must. ^^ You're a bit behind us in hero level now, and you've progressed by leaps and bounds over the past year or so. We'll see how it turns out.

1 hour ago, Miccia said:

What Miccia the Kid could do he did.
It's time to put the still smoking gun down on the saloon table ordering three beers while I wait for friends Joe and Ravi to join me.

Screenshot 2023-07-12 115700.jpg

Teasing a French bunny.. I thought I posted this for a second and forgot about it :P .. unfortunately it´s not the French bunny I like to annoy but the Ol´man will defintely shoot.. the only question is: Will he shoot you or his foot ?

Mod-ception (Div): Yeah, you prefer to tease a certain governor rather than the sheriff of Bunny town, ofc. ^^

Mod-ception (Ravi): I ran out of bullets 2 days ago... Can I join Div's bracket instead?  I'd win...

Edited by Ravi-Sama
mods chit chat
  • Haha 7

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

And I'd rather lose to you than to Ezekiel, if I must. ^^

I don't mind losing to both of you. Ezekiel looks like a decent player to me. And you're basically my account twin since we both started the game (the Arnold Schwarzenegger twin, not the Danny DeVito one - that's probably me :P).

12072023.thumb.jpg.0cb4a8c1ba89dabc744beecb8b17656e.jpg

So here's the league table one day before the end. I was able to do some risk management, fighting half-boosted players and still keeping my chances alive in the case that Ezekiel has an opponent left he didn't fight yet. Which I seriously doubt by now. For this he would have needed a 24.91 average for 27 continuous fights last weekend. That's nonsense.

I still have 12 fights to do and need a 17.2 per fight to get ahead of you two. Should be relatively easy but I still don't trust those last four opponents that gave me headaches for days now. If I have to fight three or all four of them boosted, I guess I will suffer some defeats and it will be tough to reach that 7100.

In the end it all still boils down to the question if I can catch all but two players more or less unboosted. Well... if @zythgordoesn't whack our asses. I'd love to see that, haha. Alas, despite being a really strong player he's not amongst the ten guys I was roughly keeping track of. So I have no clue if he's done yet or not. ^^

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Moonlynx said:

I don't mind losing to both of you. Ezekiel looks like a decent player to me.

Oh, I don't have anything against him either. It's just that I know you (and indeed I've followed your progress over time and I like your style), plus you're playing from behind (both literally and figuratively in this case) compared to him and I, so I'd root for you instead of him in case I can't have the W anyway.

I've been keeping tabs on zythgor, and I'm pretty sure he's done, although contrary to Ezekiel he stayed fully boosted (4 cordys) for a couple of days after he stopped scoring any point, now. So if you haven't fought him yet, it's unlikely you'll catch him unboosted now (it would be really weird to lose his boosters right before the next league after keeping them up for no apparent reason for two days).

Hmm, you've done 3 more fights since your post so it seems to me like you have 9 left now, and if you average even 16pts across these, you win (unless Ezekiel has a surprise for us last-minute style). So yeah, I guess that's a top 4 for me either way.

I'm doing okay, chilling in the top 15, using a mix of cordyceps and ginsengs, without using AME boosters...

I'm quite far from the top 4 (it became harder after the level 500 uncap), but my average keeps getting higher every week, and I'm hoping to reach top 4 one day.

image.png.37cbce436b48fa300dde3fcf4e9eec75.png

• Like 3

I loved the exchange between you guys on the end-game maneuvers. Yes, I know the conversation was against the forum rules for this topic, but it was a significant morale booster for me and a severe addition to the fun factor which KK has been draining these past few months. So thank you for the reasonable and timely  "breaking of the rules."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

To be fair, we mostly shared partial screenshots and both the Joe/Miccia/Ravi stand-off and the Ezekiel/ME/Moonlynx sandwich were tight and uncertain enough as to be fun to follow (at least I hope that was also the case for people not involved). Maybe not something to do every week, but this time I seriously enjoyed these exchanges (and that relieved the tension of seeing myself as technically #1 by the skin of my teeth while being almost sure it won't stick).

Edit: Having said that, if this has been an inconvenience for other followers of the thread, sorry for that.

I don't count Omer's post, because he reported a top 15 less than one day before the end, and seeing his screenshot it's very unlikely he'll get passed over by 10 players by reset time (a few others tend to do this when they're short on time, like Pelinor due to his work schedule, and that's fine by me as long as we get to know the final result later on). It also seems like a certain Jelom is having the chillest #1 of his life over there... can I please move to that bracket? ^^ Ravi can move to mine.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Haha 5
  • Hearts 1

54 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Maybe not something to do every week [...]

Yeah, definitely not. This would get very annoying very soon.

But every now and then exchanges like these can really help lifting unnecessary tension that tends to pop up even in the most stupid and irrelevant contests. Like our weekly league battles.

And I hate to admit that, but I'm really prone to this kind of tension. Because mother nature somehow forgot to provide me with any competitiveness at all. The slightest rush of adrenaline and I just feel sick and poisoned (just had to do several time trials in a silly F2P racing game against other players - the results were four victories and a third place... plus shaking hands for up to three hours every time and generally feeling really bad). So our little chat was also kind of a therapy session for me. :D

But, yes, sorry if that bothered anyone. I'm sure it won't happen again. At least in the near future. ;)

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Haha 1
  • Hug 3

I, for my part, took Jelom's comment as mostly a joke indeed...

I mean, as the name implies, this is a place to discuss our league's doin', and isn't it more alive than just a list of billboards dedicated to the Braggin' Rights Devils?... 

Now that i've said that, I'm interested to know the opinion of the players who were not involved :)

• Like 4

OMG, is this for real or do you have fights left? I'm sweating bullets right now. :o

image.png

50 minutes ago, Ol Sheriff Joe said:

I'm interested to know the opinion of the players who were not involved

Me too, definitely. This was all in good fun but in case other regulars find it disruptive, I'd rather know.

• Hug 2