How you doing in the "League"

casey

Finished 5th, no A/LME spent, only 63 kobans spent for condoms.

First half of the week, used 1 ginseng, 1 chlorella, 2 cordys.
Second half, replaced the ginseng with another chlorella thanks to the Exhib blessing which gives a boost to the chlorellas.

image.png

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2
  • GG 3

Il y a 2 heures, jelom a dit :

This time the screenshot is from some hours before end. I ended 6th with some fights left (no sense in wasting kobans for no Top4).

image.png.d4a4e366e4a8365f6607f1048f9bc1b1.png

image.png.a5aa186e570a22d0a11200ce33f2deec.png

Here are your final results 😉

Place	Name		Level	Score
1	govenants	623	7537
2	Apokles		587	7534
3	Stoned Jesus	595	7480
4	Ziggy		589	7213
5	wtfok		577	7051
6	jelom		625	6819
7	BJAddictdu92	598	6761
8	Svante		602	6709
9	pfrimmer	501	6607
10	Mia		526	6442
11	dgdg		557	6325
12	polyarmus	571	6265
13	Pervyperv	544	6172
14	Libra		526	6125
15	someguy		620	6000
16	22222		538	5835
17	Daveliz		526	5738
18	XXX1		555	5665
19	MegaStallion	517	5638
20	nexus13100	565	5539
21	Joker		545	5450
22	AecTalek	473	5446
23	Bellanaris	591	5421
24	Felipe		505	5391
25	Dark		569	5382
26	Mister X	515	5367
27	Paketete	481	5329
28	Dennis		522	5283
29	Antoine		560	5202
30	Satuu		558	5116

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Since introducing "girl skills," which destroyed the old game balance, I have been stressing over staying in the top 4. I decided the stress wasn't worth the reward this week, so I laid back and aimed for a "top 15" finish. The relief of no longer stressing out was well worth it. I achieved my goal and didn't have to worry about what happened in the last 10-1/2 hours of a week-long season.

hh-league-112323.png

• Like 3
  • GG 4

------------------
D3 run #172  2023/11/16-23 (Denma Week 3)

My 20th D3 win:

image.png

Thanks for this more recent screenshot, Marc:

On 11/23/2023 at 2:25 PM, Marc121212 said:

(36 seconds screenshot):

Screenshot_20231123-101904-904.png.867b69fdc5eb02a9fb63795994298be1.png

Pretty glad I won the duel against @Testiclese, although both @Bobick and, a bit more surprisingly, my former clubmate Julien proved much tougher opponents in the current meta than I anticipated (not pinging Julien, I don't think he reads the forum, and there are like a million forum usernames starting with Julien ^^).

This week I'm up against no other than The Mago (@mago oscuro del caos) who I don't think I've faced in ages, possibly not since before I started scoring D3 wins. We're also with a whole bunch of lesser-known but serious contenders (chief among them Maxie from Les Friandises de Louise, probably). So far, so good, with my now somewhat usual strategy of banking the bulk of my points in Phase 1 (only lost 11 points so far with a fairly large lead), but there are a LOT of Reflect-savvy players in this group, not to mention the bugs (which @430i seems correct about, I'm seeing quite a bit of boosted stats on supposedly unboosted players). Plus, Phase 2 has the potential for multiple very strong strategies (I've already picked my own, but I can't be sure it'll prove stronger than the others), so I'm not letting my guard down.

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

---

PS: I've been away from the forum for about a week (real life stuff first), and I still have 50+ notifications to go through, so it's probably been brought up elsewhere (likely by Yami at least) but...

They've changed Neono's Hair color (and thus Fae Neono's and, more importantly, her GS3 buff) in the middle of the week, while she's THE top girl of the week on dot com. From Black and Blue (which matched her visuals) to Purple (which makes zero sense and is also clearly a nerf). Pretty fucked up, right?

It turned out not to change too much in my own team because while she stopped giving and receiving the Black Hair buff from/to a couple of team members, she started giving the Purple Hair buff to a couple of other team members, so it more or less evened out.

But still, that was a very weird move, irresponsible for the ongoing League (on dot com at least) and also just plain wrong. She doesn't have purple hair at all. Black and Blue was correct.

Edited by DvDivXXX
PS
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • GG 4

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

They've changed Neono's Hair color (and thus Fae Neono's and, more importantly, her GS3 buff) in the middle of the week, while she's THE top girl of the week on dot com. From Black and Blue (which matched her visuals) to Purple (which makes zero sense and is also clearly a nerf). Pretty fucked up, right?

Thanks for the heads up, I had not noticed that and I'm running on the black hair trait. Fortunately I had 8 potential members for that team, so was able to swap in Kichi to restore GS3 bonuses.

This change is so wrong...

Edit: reported it to the content-bugs channel on discord. No harm in trying to get it fixed I think.

Edited by bohammettuz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

Edit: reported it to the content-bugs channel on discord. No harm in trying to get it fixed I think.

Sure thing. @Yamiray had already documented it in his super useful thread about the many, many stealth changes in the game, as I expected him to. More on this there.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

------------------
D3 run #172  2023/11/16-23 (Denma Week 3)

My 20th D3 win:

image.png

Thanks for this more recent screenshot, Marc:

Pretty glad I won the duel against @Testiclese, although both @Bobick and, a bit more surprisingly, my former clubmate Julien proved much tougher opponents in the current meta than I anticipated (not pinging Julien, I don't think he reads the forum, and there are like a million forum usernames starting with Julien ^^).

This week I'm up against no other than The Mago (@mago oscuro del caos) who I don't think I've faced in ages, possibly not since before I started scoring D3 wins. We're also with a whole bunch of lesser-known but serious contenders (chief among them Maxie from Les Friandises de Louise, probably). So far, so good, with my now somewhat usual strategy of banking the bulk of my points in Phase 1 (only lost 11 points so far with a fairly large lead), but there are a LOT of Reflect-savvy players in this group, not to mention the bugs (which @430i seems correct about, I'm seeing quite a bit of boosted stats on supposedly unboosted players). Plus, Phase 2 has the potential for multiple very strong strategies (I've already picked my own, but I can't be sure it'll prove stronger than the others), so I'm not letting my guard down.

---

PS: I've been away from the forum for about a week (real life stuff first), and I still have 50+ notifications to go through, so it's probably been brought up elsewhere (likely by Yami at least) but...

It turned out not to change too much in my own team because while she stopped giving and receiving the Black Hair buff from/to a couple of team members, she started giving the Purple Hair buff to a couple of other team members, so it more or less evened out.

But still, that was a very weird move, irresponsible for the ongoing League (on dot com at least) and also just plain wrong. She doesn't have purple hair at all. Black and Blue was correct.

We must be using quite the same lineup 😄 (with Lucia, Rina, Esme, Ellie?)

I agree with your post above nonetheless.

• uwu 1

Can someone tell me how this is possible?

image.thumb.png.776743551d3fc046f09b39a877be639a.png

I know this player has maxed ME and marked stats, so such low stats should not be possible with this TP, level etc. ... ah, a minute later:

image.thumb.png.cf0df15c557625c4a47de659dfa59bdf.png

This looks more realistic. Probably while switching teams, it can sometimes happen that the shown team and TP is not in sync with the stats or so. I will never understand how such glitches can happen, as all such changes should be atomic.

So I was lucky to catch him this moment, but unhappy that it was due to a bug.

Edited by Horsting
  • Thanks 1

Probably. It somehow does not match at first view: The >16k defence diff is more than 24k*2/4=12k raw diff from 6 maxed ME items, while <45k harmony diff is less than 24k*2/2+30k=54k raw diff from ME items. RE and ME resonance bonuses and club bonuses are twisting the stats, so not 100% sure. Probably the other way round:

Harmony=544*(30*2+7+5)/2=19584 + club and element bonuses, which never raise it to 67.4k. So there seems to be some gear equipped.
Defence=544*(30*2+7+5)/4+196688*0.12=33395 + club and element bonuses, which could actually end up at the 39.2k without any hero equipment.
Hmm, it still does not match well 🤔.

Edited by Horsting

Le 25/11/2023 à 18:03, bohammettuz a dit :

It won't get fixed (as it's not a bug, just the consequence of a new variation coming up) but we managed to at least alert them on the involuntary sneakiness of the move and such changes should at least be mentionned in the Patch Notes from now on 🤞

Early league report ? Well... Lets say I won 99%, good luck to @430i and @jelom for probable top 4, see you next week 👋image.thumb.png.7734c327b1d214a42f61c6ade3ec31e0.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 5

2 hours ago, Darkyz_ said:

(as it's not a bug, just the consequence of a new variation coming up)

I guess you cannot go into details, but are there more such changes to expect because of this, and if so, is there a systematic behind it? So we could do better based decisions e.g. which HA revived girl to lift into SM store. I'd feel fooled if I did pick Fae Neono already for her black hair trait earlier.

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.cd371cf6f49b5144598fa08fc07bd13a.png

My next 1st. If -MM- hadn't stopped playing seriously I think I hadn't reached this. krayzo was a surprise - I had thought that he could score better, but it was enough for a top4 so perhaps he decided to not refill after he saw no chance for the 1st.

I used 1 Ginseng, 1 Chlorella and 2 Cordy and mostly AME/LME Booster. Some fights without booster after the expectation was at 25 points even without Booster.

image.png.9d38a726c866990a3cab631f8dfd2109.png

Edit: There was a change in the top4 in the last 2 minutes: -MM- reached 4th place (I chatted with him today). Gratulation to him for this and it's impressiv after he didn't change his team since he ended (seriously) playing the game some weeks ago.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • GG 5

image.thumb.png.063c3893ce932f3425d475817944ed48.png

That was too close. I was boosted like this (3x Chlorella, 1x Cordyceps) 24/7 and had with L/AME for all E[P]<24.95 opponents. I thought about using some more Cordyceps (I have plenty in inventory now), but most points are lost against reflect skill opponents, where those do not help. Also thanks to very beneficial blessings in phase 2 (6x maxed blue eyes trait with all dark (blessed) girls, one double-blessed + shield/reflect skill), I was able to battle most non-reflect opponents with close-to-max points, so it is really the reflect skill which creates the bulk of lost points and diff among top 1/top 4 contenders. But for 4x Chlorella my level (especially defence and harmony stats) is still too low, i.e. I would loose too many points against non-reflect opponents then. So there was not much I could do better to gain those additional 20 points for a win. But, again, it was my best result after the lost-skill bug was fixed.

Next/this week I need to do most fights in phase 1, as this team is just very strong. Also next week I will have quite a good team, but relative to opponents I expect it to be significantly weaker than the current one.

Ah, and nope, Ravi did not became 1st or 2nd within the last 2 minutes, as I remained 2nd.

• Like 3
  • GG 2

In the end I could only be 5th.

I have improved this week, setting up a team with more skilled girls and with sinergies in the skills but I am still in the first step. I really hate that reclaiming the lightbulbs of a girl costs so many Ymens.

image.png.d5a3068e9d6103ef7bf6b79d87991987.png

• Like 3
  • Hug 2
  • GG 5

I like chilling competition. I am not struggling to find the winning combo anymore, and my "top 15 is okay" strategy almost makes the league fun again. Besides, all the announced and unannounced changes to the game lead me to believe that no one in Kinkoid could give us a "league combat" synopsis that even approaches reality. This week, I ended up in 3rd place. I'll take it, given the 500 million it costs to zap my old teams' skills and reapply them to the new team!

hh-league-113023.thumb.png.4dd83901e781491c4ace1c568180f025.png

I had to do some image editing to show my clubmate's position (as it stood before I went to work).

Have fun, folks. C'ya, on the flip side. 😀

• Like 2
  • GG 3

3 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

image.thumb.png.cd371cf6f49b5144598fa08fc07bd13a.png

My next 1st. If -MM- hadn't stopped playing seriously I think I hadn't reached this. krayzo was a surprise - I had thought that he could score better, but it was enough for a top4 so perhaps he decided to not refill after he saw no chance for the 1st.

I used 1 Ginseng, 1 Chlorella and 2 Cordy and mostly AME/LME Booster. Some fights without booster after the expectation was at 25 points even without Booster.

image.png.9d38a726c866990a3cab631f8dfd2109.png

Edit: There was a change in the top4 in the last 2 minutes: -MM- reached 4th place (I chatted with him today). Gratulation to him for this and it's impressiv after he didn't change his team since he ended (seriously) playing the game some weeks ago.

Now I just focus on getting into the top 15, since I don't have time to play, so I only log into the game to do dailies and use resources to not lose natural regen, seeing me without booster in the league will be quite common. 

I confess that I was surprised to finish 3rd, as I had to fight many battles with players with an active booster to not lose natural regen, and my AVG was very low.

• Like 2
  • GG 2

------------------
D3 run #173  2023/11/23-30 (Denma Week 4; no LG available for me)

My 21st D3 win:

image.png

Older screenshot, I meant to take a more recent one this morning but I didn't have time for that until long after reset time. I was able to open the game real quick around 3 hours before reset and I remember Mago had passed the 7k mark and passed over Maxie. But it looks like both of them decided to let me do my thing and take a chill top 4 early on anyway, so it wasn't a tense week for any of us. I was racing against myself for the most part, and I already knew for sure the win was mine by Tuesday once I was done with all my fights  and any other top 4 contender in my group had already lost more points than me by that point.

Still, third win in a row (pretty sure it's the first time), I'll very gladly take it. A part of me wonders if I would have had a shot against @mago oscuro del caos had he played at the top of his game (Maxie I think is closer to my own power level than his), but I need the kobans more than I need an answer to that, right now. ^^ So thank you for letting me have this one.

This new week, I'm up against two heavy hitters in @Erin86 and @ciscotn along with a couple of "lesser threats" I know better than to underestimate, in @poik314 and Aris619 (doesn't seem to be on the forum, or under a different nickname). And my boy @Methos2 is also with us, but given the rest of the lineup it's likely a top 15 and chill week for him (at least with him in the group, I have a good chance of seeing a more recent screenshot than my own next week ^^). This one could be a toughie, we'll have to see. I'll be fighting tooth and nail as usual, in any case. <3

• Like 1
  • GG 5

Le 29/11/2023 à 23:09, Horsting a dit :

I guess you cannot go into details, but are there more such changes to expect because of this, and if so, is there a systematic behind it? So we could do better based decisions e.g. which HA revived girl to lift into SM store. I'd feel fooled if I did pick Fae Neono already for her black hair trait earlier.

Unfortunately, we can't anticipate either future blessings or new girl variations coming up and being drawn with different features for some reason 😅

• Haha 1

There is still/again a bug with the defensive team stats:

image.thumb.png.e69062665dcbda0dcd724003e7ba7e2b.png

On team selection page:

image.png.5164834ceaab316607a1e01ae246bdbc.png

On team edit page (this is the correct stats):

image.png.04b1325b80a758aa5f8130dfacdeebe0.png

When selecting the (same) team again, the stats are corrected:

image.thumb.png.d7a7dc51e5db5996653dff646ebe717f.png

Between team selection and team edit page, it seems the boosters were not effective. But like previously, the TP is also lower at first. I'll check whether this is related to the seasons team again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1