How you doing in the "League"

casey

On my side, my team is stronger than it should after about 1 hour without changing league team. But I kept the habit to put the girl with the best gears at the first position in season league (even if it's still a weak team since I only add 2 very weak girls to the team).

Hentai_Heroes_-_2023-12-06_20_33_13.png.f31b26c2cca170bc815e7a14b4506bb9.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The last time changing the team in season also fixed (really fixed, not just raising stats to some season RE mix) the defensive stats in league for a random while, so I could not test so far whether it is the same bug we had before. But what you say write sounds like indicates that it is the very same, just being temporarily fixed by visiting any team change/edit page.

I would quite pay some sightseeing fee to see and in case get explained the code and internal procedures which lead to this bug, and that it got revived with another (feature-wise) unrelated update. "How to never code and manage a software project!". Although, probably the nightmares I would be faced with afterwards are not worth it.

Edited by Horsting
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

image.thumb.png.a046909e7610158038e032a4f686c975.png

Gratulation to crack to his 1st.

With the first glimpse in the League last week I knew that crack was the most possible player for top1. I thought that I perhaps could have a chance, but early in the week RNG told me, that this week crack have to win: my expected winchance against him was at 76.something with an average of ca 19 points and you can see how RNG let me end the three battles...

So it was clear early in the week that I hadn't no chance to win and so I aimed for a top4. Mostly used Ginseng, Chlorella and 2 Cordyceps, mostly LME/AME Booster, but some fights without Mythic and some also without any Booster because the expected outcome were 24,99 or 25.

image.png.48ede2e8ea5b8b1654aa529c094ea31c.png

• Like 2
  • GG 4

😭

image.thumb.png.db01d44ac0b8e6f840da39d94ac8b9d1.png

That was too damn close. The last two opponents had their boosters expired while I was sleeping, so no chance to catch them unboosted. I battled both with 25-25-23. The last battle was the most exciting one, knowing that a 25 means I win the league, everything else again 2nd. And of course the biggest disappointment to end up 1 point below 1st ... Switching from 1 Cordyceps + 3 Chlorella to 3 Cordyceps + 1 Chlorella (usually best) could have made the difference. I just did not think about it on yesterday routine. However, again best score after GS bugfix, just a matter of time.

Btw, does someone understand how I can have <50% win chance against my own (defensive) team? Not only is the/a bug regarding defensive stats back, but also the offensive ones seem to be provided wrong. My defensive stats are correct here, but on the team selection page they are wrong (without boosters, I guess) instead:

image.png.3c41ecb2c0955ad3b86020356634d94f.png

And indeed there the simulator shows the same results as above, if I keep myself selected. So now both stats are affected at some places:

• The defensive stats become wrong after some random time, probably at old snapshot times (those are still relevant e.g. for when new blessings become effective for opponents), but are corrected once you visit ANY (even in season) team selection page.
  • The offensive stats however turn wrong instead for the scripts which take them from the selection page, since there they remain wrong, but differently than the defensive ones. Crazy shit. However, Rena's simulator still becomes correct after visiting that page, strangely.
    EDIT: Ah, because Rena fixed the script already. Bug is that only the first team on the selection page has boosters applied, the others not 🤪.

And why the hack is KK all the time touching and breaking code that is completely unrelated to any fix or feature mentioned on the patch notes. I am all in for keeping code quality up, cleanup, structuring etc. But ONLY if this is done with a lot of care, reviews, testing (static and functional), to assure you do not break things with an otherwise no-op change. I was so laughing when I read about the "HH Stable" feature in the feature survey 😂. Empty words I completely lost any trust or hope in.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • GG 4

------------------
D3 run #174  2023/11/30-12/07 (Denma Week 5; no LG available for me)

Just a Top 4 this time:

image.png

I couldn't match @ciscotn's performance in the end. Congrats to him for that win.

I've noticed we've used very similar strategies in every regard, except that I was short-stacked in kobans in Phase 1, so I couldn't keep up with him in getting as big of a lead as possible over the rest of the field (while losing as little points as possible). I also initially had a plan to make a Purple team for Phase 2 so that I could destroy a lot of leftover Dark teams from Phase 1 on Monday afternoon, but I realized over the weekend that I didn't have enough resources to bring that team to a power level high enough for that to matter, and I settled for a stronger Rainbow team instead.

Until the very last day, I had both Cisco himself, but also a couple other top 4 contenders with very difficult Reflect teams in the short list of opponents left to fight, and I never caught a good opportunity to tackle half of them. I was busy IRL most of Monday, Wedsnesday and Thursday, so I did the remaining fights when I got the chance, even though I had very slim odds of scoring well. I already knew I had lost long before reset.

Although that screenshot was taken long before reset time, I'm fairly confident the ranks didn't change much, if at all. Cisco #1 and me #2 I can 100% confirm, and the last time I checked, @Methos2 had lost significantly fewer points (from the perfect score) compared to either Erin, Eik or even Aris619, so I don't really see how anyone could have pushed him out of Top 4. Nice performance there too!

This week I'm with @bolitho76 and we're also with Cryo and too many past winners to count. I'm probably looking at a somewhat tough competition for Top 4. I'm not giving up on the win just yet, mind you, but I'll need a bit of luck by my side even if I perform to the best of my abilities.

I'm mostly concerned about the bugs. I also noticed my stats were stupidly low in the team selection screen compared to what they should have been, but I haven't cracked the code (nor have I tried to make @Darkyz_ talk... yet! ^^). So, fingers crossed I'm not being screwed by a new bug exploit I'm not aware of, at least. I had kept the habit of having the team leader of my weak season team be a member of my real team and with my best GG pieces on her, just like Tom, but a couple days ago I gave up on it as that was extra work and I thought that bug was gone anyway. If I have to start doing it again, so be it, but I'd rather be sure than doing it out of habit or superstition. ^^

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 1

Thanks @renalove

image.thumb.png.a117daed76205d620cd374f2908c2cf3.png

I was desperately looking for an opponent on test server W1 with GS5 active which I am able to do more than 3 points, so that I can test whether opponents' GS5 are effective throughout all 3 battles when using the x3 button. There was only one where I was not able to get even close to 4 points, and another one with GS5 reflect at level 1 only, so no significant effect.

Rena has GS5 reflect at level 4. Sadly the team was a little too weak, so that even with my 53 TP team, my odds were not lower than shown here. And I forgot that I could have unequipped the hero. Result was 8-9-8. Given the reflect skill leads to about at 30k additional damage (more with crits) => surely at least 1 round earlier end of fight, I would expected higher scores in the 2nd and 3rd battle, if it is not effective. But sadly given the range of outcomes, and only 2 sample battles, it is no prove that the skill was effective. Next time I will unequip my hero and forge team+equipment to have a flat 3 points chance, but as close as possible to enabling the 4 points outcome.

• Thanks 1

On 12/8/2023 at 1:58 AM, DvDivXXX said:

@Methos2 had lost significantly fewer points (from the perfect score) compared to either Erin, Eik or even Aris619, so I don't really see how anyone could have pushed him out of Top 4. Nice performance there too!

Thanks. I indeed got 4th which was surprising to me. I figured that top 4 was out of reach from the start so I used no cordy or mythic boosters. Just enough refill to finish all of the fights. I had also been traveling with very poor connectivity. I couldn't even manage natural regen.

• Hearts 1
  • GG 1

20 hours ago, Horsting said:

image.thumb.png.a117daed76205d620cd374f2908c2cf3.png

I was desperately looking for an opponent on test server W1 with GS5 active which I am able to do more than 3 points, so that I can test whether opponents' GS5 are effective throughout all 3 battles when using the x3 button. There was only one where I was not able to get even close to 4 points, and another one with GS5 reflect at level 1 only, so no significant effect.

Rena has GS5 reflect at level 4. Sadly the team was a little too weak, so that even with my 53 TP team, my odds were not lower than shown here. And I forgot that I could have unequipped the hero. Result was 8-9-8. Given the reflect skill leads to about at 30k additional damage (more with crits) => surely at least 1 round earlier end of fight, I would expected higher scores in the 2nd and 3rd battle, if it is not effective. But sadly given the range of outcomes, and only 2 sample battles, it is no prove that the skill was effective. Next time I will unequip my hero and forge team+equipment to have a flat 3 points chance, but as close as possible to enabling the 4 points outcome.

This is what you wanted. 😉

image.jpeg.cb23dcb14f70db7f9c43c40e3810b03f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f061128fed6ef02cb785efeb06cdd310.jpeg

With skill 5: 19-23
Without skill 5: 21-25
Results: 22, 24, 24

This result indicates that the opponent's Skill 5 is also only triggered in the first fight. Thus, a player without Skill 5 would benefit from x3 fights against an opponent with Skill 5.

• Thanks 3

Many thanks. Good idea to use HH++ BDSM simulator to check for odds without (opponent) skill. This could be also useful against reflect skill opponents, in case the HH++ sim shows a better result. I could imagine this being the case sometimes, even that the own shield skill is not triggered either. However, bug abuse, when doing it selectively.

Pathetic that this bug is not fixed until today ...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, swavolt said:

its without boosters

The fact that no boosters are shown, does not mean that the boosters are not active. Its one of the many bugs that should be familiar with, if you want to seriously challenge for a win.

If its any consolation, usually a 24,7 average score will only win you very weak groups.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, swavolt said:

most girls are level 749

There are some players who the last some hundred XP to lvl 750 gaining from Season fights, because the last lvl isn't so much important in the comparison to the stats from lvl749 to lvl750.

15 hours ago, swavolt said:

please tell me how it goes

focus all possible boni to ego - maxed Mythic Girl equip with matching class, 3rd skill at ego boost, and so on. Don't understimate the aditional Boni!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, swavolt said:

he has no boni

How do you know? Did you check at least the hero's ME? But regarding GS3 indeed I do not see any trait synergy here. This could be ~40% which should be enough with other bonuses and (expired, still effective) 4x Chlorella to get there. But without GS3 being used effectively, this looks like a bug indeed. I would report it ingame, since this is a very specific issues with a specific player which no one else has seen before.

Edited by Horsting