How you doing in the "League"

casey

image.png

Relaxed League. The only one I spotted at the start as a potential relevant opponent was Incubys after most of the other participants hadn't more than one girl skilled. Pervyperv performed better than I thought so he could outnumber Incubys. My 1st weren't in danger all the week and this was relaxing for my nervers 😉 I'll see how next bracket will be....

I used one time 4 Chlorella (to fight the reflecter), rest 2 Chlorella and 2 Cordyceps and mostly LME Booster.

image.png

• Like 1
  • GG 7

image.thumb.png.85996f724efafdd5d0edbfd7455cadad.png

image.png.8dc4a36e4448889d852afc343403e994.png

2nd 1st 🤩!

I forgot to make a screenshot in time, probably @mdnoria has one? Based on how far I was able to track lost points, I actually thought you will beat me in the end, but I guess you needed to battle the many opponents of the last hours boosted? You had the stronger black hair team, but I think I didn't make a bad choice either to use a red/eccentric counter team in phase 2, around blue eyes trait. However, congrats to 2nd!

• GG 8

Feels good winning again! 🏆 I was lucky with a relatively easy bracket. Only my club mate Rikko played with enough experience to try for the win, he was far behind in the first half and doing most of his points in the last days.

I didn't realize that I had a chance for victory until the second day when I reviewed the stronger players, and on monday blessing change I did some refills and for the first time used two AM boosters in a league because I wasn't sure about the rest of players. I hadn't the best team but I could surpass the gameplay of the rest of competitors. B|

image.png.2c8159d5a8a03edfabe408159cd08a97.png

image.png.3445c50c0fd5a3f3e9d52f376680a37f.png

• Like 1
  • GG 10

Almost made my first D3 win.

I had a rather weak team before monday and went for the cheap targets there. Did most of the rest right after mondays blessing reset as my team got boosted then. Went with the pink haired ladies and it worked pretty well.

Results_3-24.thumb.JPG.6d0ad4083b929fec1da5109ee099a5da.JPG

My team .. as I still lack alot of the girls I'm quite limited on what I can field.

Teams_3-24.jpg.f2cb49e99a8ef47f004c3222d3fbec19.jpg

However, congrats to Arkore for his 4th win.

• Like 1
  • uwu 1
  • GG 3

what a laegue, nasty stun teams in phase one followed by reflect for phase 2. Fortunatly not so many players in my laegue had a reflect team. I had to wait for phase 2, to fight the stronger players because my phase one team was not bad, but not super strong either.

Unfortunatly i did not manage to catch everyone unboosted in phase 2, so i simply lost to many points to go for 1. place. I had a green red team around Black hair trait. GS3 bonus was 12,6% lower then with the white/green team but since everyone had a green team i got 10'% att and 10% ego from it. 

Scores among top 4 players were pretty high, so chill mode was not possible. Can't say for sure who got the 4. Place but top 3 should not have change until the end of the league since i finished 3. 

image.thumb.png.4adf210f60e824b052cd668085d041a5.png

Looking at some ogf the other laegue reports i begin to wish for easier brackets. I like the competion, but an easy win would come in handy. Unfortunatly i already spottet Testiclese in my current bracket. I havent checked complete laegue so maybe its an easy top 4 but an easy win is out of question.

• Like 2
  • GG 2

Il y a 7 heures, Horsting a dit :

I forgot to make a screenshot in time, probably @mdnoria has one? Based on how far I was able to track lost points, I actually thought you will beat me in the end, but I guess you needed to battle the many opponents of the last hours boosted? You had the stronger black hair team, but I think I didn't make a bad choice either to use a red/eccentric counter team in phase 2, around blue eyes trait. However, congrats to 2nd!

image.thumb.png.78d5fea0645f38a689dced8c04e5cc4d.png

Here it is and thank you.

I mostly knew from the start of this league that you were the only serious player in it with me and the results tells the same thing.

I also mostly knew you would probably win it because you would probably go harder than me. I lost it on BC because I had meetings all day and couldn't really optimize this day to battle boosted players which hadn't changed their team. I think I lost the league there. I suppose you bought something like 50 fights this day since your score increased by more than 1500 from me.

I battled you when you were unboosted (from reading the stats and also from the interface, I had a 99% win chance) and your team changed to red after the first battle and I lost the 2 fights after that but I didn't saw it because I was doing multiple things at the same time.

Congratulations for 1st.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 2

On 1/18/2024 at 6:25 PM, OmerB said:

The new bracket seems easy, I'll try to go for 1st place :) I'm with @Der DinX on the new league.

Yeah, Hello again, another visit in D3.

This time on purpose, and not like the last few times accidentally by overshooting. 😁

image.thumb.jpeg.d6804217b806579ec7c33a646da4bf24.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.9b8a24e8daf16b59912a2aa18ebe7726.jpeg

And I guess I will try this time how far I'll come in D3, maybe it is time that I get settled there.
Although I must admit it is probably much more chilled in D2.
Also, I'm missing very much knowledge and enthusiasm for being really competitive.

Let's just see how it goes, I know where the exit is. 😁

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1
  • GG 2

image.thumb.jpeg.988855c3c0c15379a2345c9f644e94db.jpeg

As expected i didnt win this week, but a surprise was that hugh didnt win either. In the morning i still had hope since both hugh and exalt were at 7735 and 7740, but once i saw the point jump again i didnt even try and buy the last 5 fights.

At least this weeks league seems easier, so i hope for the best.

• Like 1
  • GG 1

6 hours ago, Fallen42 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.988855c3c0c15379a2345c9f644e94db.jpeg

As expected i didnt win this week, but a surprise was that hugh didnt win either. In the morning i still had hope since both hugh and exalt were at 7735 and 7740, but once i saw the point jump again i didnt even try and buy the last 5 fights.

At least this weeks league seems easier, so i hope for the best.

Thanks for posting the final league and congrats on a solid top 4.  Not a surprise to me I didn't win. Good luck 🍀 this week.  

• Like 2
  • GG 1

3 hours ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

Thanks for posting the final league and congrats on a solid top 4.  Not a surprise to me I didn't win. Good luck 🍀 this week.  

Np, you had the best team, but EXALT had the best strategy. His team was weaker than me so im surprised he managed to get such a high score. A good example of what is possible.

• Like 2

On 1/18/2024 at 7:55 PM, mdnoria said:

I suppose you bought something like 50 fights this day since your score increased by more than 1500 from me.

I battled you when you were unboosted (from reading the stats and also from the interface, I had a 99% win chance) and your team changed to red after the first battle and I lost the 2 fights after that but I didn't saw it because I was doing multiple things at the same time.

Congratulations for 1st.

Thanks for the screenshot. I see the GG bug: This is my season-team geared defensive team, with slightly higher TP but missing resonance bonuses 😞.

Indeed top 1 and 2 was a sure thing soon. At first I wasn't sure about Brian, who was close to flat 25 for a few days as well, IIRC, but then indeed fell off fast.

I do not count, but at the start of phase 2, I always buy refills to battle all opponents who did not update their teams yet, once their snapshot is updated to be unblessed, and who are either unboosted at the same time or have weak boosters, which do likely make a smaller diff than the updated team.

Probably I re-boosted while you battled me. Usually I do it quickly, but this week it took some minutes more a few times. I battled you unboosted and made a 25/25/25 😛. IIRC, it was after blessings reset with your phase 1 team as well.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/20/2024 at 12:10 AM, Der DinX said:

@OmerB Knock Knock 😉

image.png.a16940f350e27e2cdb77f21d90dec4a2.png

Don't worry, I will pull away from you...

I lost stupid points 😒 but I'm expecting the other players to lose more points than I will.

Edited by OmerB

Don't know why, but the script just showed me a guaranteed 25 Points win.
Couldn't miss that opportunity.😉

thX @OmerB

image.png.c470a950ef52b5bfae12a1375fb2235a.png

The cordyceps was new, but still an hour old.

--------

I know it will not last very much longer, but I must say, this just feels surreal. 😲 😉

image.png.2092073ea8a83fc12e2c2e06f0764627.png image.png.1cbd861411b1c135880c63a27c1d1fd6.png image.png.af83b9456aca0b68f55c2e86a59f7165.png

Last time I spent an unitended visit in D3, I could only win a couple of fights and would even have to put all efforts in not demoting.

Well, guess I'll wake up from my dream in a few days, but let's see what will happen. 😁

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1

Come on guys, now you want to make fun of me.

Are you all for real?

image.png.0f57b3dd805695030a9312b4a076ed73.png

----

Bought a few fights, as there were too many good points to collect right after reset.

image.png.ff241bac130060b374d3fb40cb615130.png  🤪

------

Just wanted to point out, I'm #15 from the bottom. image.png.1bf0be5e4f0360e5941b54194ba57207.png

image.png.96bb31d61ea5b8997b1a0b360a2362e0.png

Ok ok, there are still two days to go, and the really heavy nuts are yet to crack.

But last week I thought I might hopefully reach bracket 46-60, and would have been happy to reach bracket 31-45.
16-30 only in my dreams, that was just a goal for the future, and 5-15 not even wasting a thought, maybe in a few month.

This is just insane. 😲 😁

Edited by Der DinX

I did few fights with my defensive team (with level 5 Stun skill), and I didn't see any difference. The results were almost the same as with level 4 shield skill. I might have lost few points, but luckily I noticed quite fast.

• Haha 1

My 6th win comming in tomorrow. Special Thanks to @DvDivXXX for his mass refilling*, wasting his kobans and "letting me" win in the end. It was a pleasure to finally meet beat you ;) 

* (~5500 points during the 1st day of new league was impressive ngl XD

PS: Div don't bother with doing your remaining fights, I am going to score higher anyway. 🤣

Zrzut ekranu (125).png

Edited by Basniowy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thinking 1
  • Boner time! 🍆 1
  • GG 2