Identifying the Dicktator league brackets

_shal_

5 minutes ago, DHarry said:

I see Darkys was lucky enough again to end up with @Slynia in a league. 

I think he must be in love with me or something, either that or he just likes pain ;)

Just gonna provide a screenshot:

D3 with 100 players
Levels 340 - 479
555.JPG

I am with @DHarryas you can see above my post (you're just outside the screenshot), and also Darkyz again 😂

Good luck this week! 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, jelom said:

New D3 with 100 players. Quistis will be a tough adversary, and this week I cannot play as usual. I will do my best anyway. Good luck to all.

20210514_013030.jpg.2233f400a8578461454bb6ebdde87019.jpg

Interesting avatars.

13 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Interesting avatars.

Well, blocking images to save mobile data. As you have probably noted, the game is being slower lately because it charges all girls images every time. I don't know why but after KK changed to the new image format and included two sizes for every pose, that supposedly was going to alleviate the bandwidth usage, in the contrary has made the game slower to charge.

8 hours ago, jelom said:

Well, blocking images to save mobile data. As you have probably noted, the game is being slower lately because it charges all girls images every time. I don't know why but after KK changed to the new image format and included two sizes for every pose, that supposedly was going to alleviate the bandwidth usage, in the contrary has made the game slower to charge.

I wouldn't put behind them that now the game downloads both images xD.

My D3 this week:

HeH with 100 players, lvl range 359-475, median at 437,5

image.thumb.png.4d3a61df2e1df3b95ed05bd722ec8d0a.png

HaH/nutaku with 105 players, lvl range 345-478, median at 435

• and my first time being in Top9 by level - and the pressure get immediatly lifted as I spotted at least one multi D3 winner^^

image.png.02d3c106cdeddd6bed9d95a95e1b2179.png

• Like 4

2 hours ago, windia said:

My D3 this week:

HeH with 100 players, lvl range 359-475, median at 437,5

• and my first time being in Top9 by level - and the pressure get immediatly lifted as I spotted at least one multi D3 winner^^

image.png.02d3c106cdeddd6bed9d95a95e1b2179.png

this could be your chance; orilion is good, but beatable for your level - take what's yours