Identifying the Dicktator league brackets

_shal_

21 hours ago, Slynia said:

D3 with 102 players. 

Pretty obvious which 2 players are going to fight for 1st place x)

zdvxzvhh.PNG

Good luck, xxxvvdxxx is a tough customer. Then again, I've never had the pleasure of being in a league with you I think, so maybe yiu can take him. It took me 5 days to catch him unboosted for only a short time. But it can be done with patience. 

3 hours ago, DHarry said:

Good luck, xxxvvdxxx is a tough customer. Then again, I've never had the pleasure of being in a league with you I think, so maybe yiu can take him. It took me 5 days to catch him unboosted for only a short time. But it can be done with patience. 

Thank you. This is also my first time meeting him in a league, I believe. I can see that he has won D3 6 times, and I have won D3 14 times. Judging by that I know that I at least got a chance at winning ^^

And here is the new D3 season. 100 players. I am the top level, but I am sure Slynia will be a tough opponent. He is using the new high ego, high attack , medium defense configuration thas is becoming popular in the last weeks (4 gingseng root, 3 rainbow and 3 mono). Tiben is strong too but he is hardcore, so in a bit disadvantage.

image.png.8d272c14530d4c3edb25cb6f73caf24c.pngimage.png.67b32ff182f3364762c5b9d8db6e641c.png

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Promoted to D3 for the first time, and I expected to get hammered back down, but if Ic an get top 45 I will not lose too badly on the kobans. Of course, I'm not in a club, so that's not happening.

Top player out of the 101 in my D3 is cricri, who is level 411.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

My D2 started with the minimum 100 players for the first time in a good long while:

image.png.f9e10e7c6aad5050471dfc470ca6c3a6.png

By now it's up to 105, though. 341 median level, back to normal after the 350+ aberration of two weeks ago.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 2

Quite late, wasn't able to post for one full week, so I have to put this almost at the end of the league.

My Dicktator III for this (last) week (102 players, from level 295 to level 431):

blob.png.0727cdf5a6b235e8afa7e1e5c30a41c8.png

As everyone can see in the leaderboard, @Fran is actually the fourth most experienced player in the game (and 2nd aex-aequo in level), and unless someone has pulled his punches, he will surely be the winner.

• Haha 1