Legendary Day 4 Days Event

Valgo

21 hours ago, Strep said:

This wasn't worth it for me since I am KH player and now I have much less kobans to try for the next legendary.

Can i ask you why you spent kobans for her? IMHO only HC players should use kobans to get her, all the others should use only their free tries. If they got her good, if not too bad, they will try again when there will be a revival.

I didn't get her (and i probably won't), but i'm charm, so she is likely one of the worst girls of the game for me. Completely worthless. Why should i waste kobans now if i know she will come back in a revival?

• Like 1

I might have misread somewhere, but I was always under the impression that event girls have a slight priority over troll girls when dropping.  Does anyone know if that's the case?

I guess I'm just getting super unlucky...I haven't had a troll girl drop in about a month now and instead of Bunny dropping I've gotten the two girls I never finished getting from Donatien instead of Bunny.  Feelsbadman.

Edit - literally just got her 4 attacks after Kelina dropped.  I've got little to no Kobans left, but 3 girls - not too bad, I guess.

Edited by lawlies1234
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, lawlies1234 said:

I might have misread somewhere, but I was always under the impression that event girls have a slight priority over troll girls when dropping.  Does anyone know if that's the case?

I guess I'm just getting super unlucky...I haven't had a troll girl drop in about a month now and instead of Bunny dropping I've gotten the two girls I never finished getting from Donatien instead of Bunny.  Feelsbadman

Supposedly, Event girls have a better drop rate, but i think i heard somewhere that legendary girls do not get the event drop rate boost??  Can someone confirm??

And I was missing 2 of the troll girls too and Donatien dropped both of them before he dropped Golden Bunny.  Lola dropped around 50-60 attempts and the Pelagie dropped around 200 and Golden Bunny around 240.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Can i ask you why you spent kobans for her?

I save all the kobans just for the legendaries girls. I simply see them as being worth spending kobans on above everrything else. Why? Because for me this is a game about collecting girls, and the rarer the more worth it they are. I simply didn't expet to have to use that many kobans on getting her considering my past experience with the previous ones. I got the first three while spending less than 2 x10 epic pachinkos worth on kobans, wasn't expecting this one to cost me 3 x10 epic pachinkos worth. I guess I was extremely unlucky this time around. I was confident that I would be able to get all 3 new legendaries considering that I had 4 x10 epic pachinko kobans saved up, those plus the ones I made while waiting in between events should have been enough...or so I thought. At any rate IMO getting a 5 stars legendary limited time only girl is worth it more than using the kobans on the epic pachinko or anything else for that matter and I thought I would be able to get all 3 new legendaries with the ammount I had. Once I invested so heavily on this one I just couldn't back out anymore, it would have meant spending a lot of kobans literally for nothing so I had to keep going until I got her or ran out of kobans.

tl;dr : 1 5 star legendary limited time girl > 2 epic permanent girls from pachinko even if I won't use them in battle. Rarity > usefulness for me. Unfortunately this time around it was 3 epics worth which is still worth it IMO or at least it would be if it wasn't for the fact that it puts me in an awkward position for the next legendaries. Hopefully it takes 2 months for the next and not 1 *sigh*.

50 minutes ago, Strep said:

I save all the kobans just for the legendaries girls. I simply see them as being worth spending kobans on above everrything else. Why? Because for me this is a game about collecting girls, and the rarer the more worth it they are.

Well, i ONLY care about collecting girls too, and i still won't spend a sigle koban. You know, i need them to collect more girls :D

1 hour ago, Strep said:

1 5 star legendary limited time girl > 2 epic permanent girls from pachinko even if I won't use them in battle. Rarity > usefulness for me.

IMO a legendary worth 2 epic perm only if she have the same class of your hero, otherwise it's just another event boss girl. Legendary is just a word used to reflect their stats, but actually we could say that these legendary girls are even more common than any other event girl, because we already had a revival for the first 3 after only a few months. I guess the same will be for these new ones, so at least i would wait the revival to spend kobans.

But that's just me ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, casey said:

I'm going to piss in your cornflakes by hinting about how much it's going to cost to get her to 5 stars 9_9

I'm gunna piss away!  Excluding the gifts, 4.5m to 3 stars, 9m to 4 stars and 18m to 5 stars.  The gifts alone are a huge effort and, unless one chooses to restock the gift shop using 42 kobans, it's an 8 hour wait before the next auto restocking.  There's no guarantee either that there'll be any legendary gifts available to buy at the restocking so it can be immensely frustrating getting the legendaries ready for their upgrades.  Sometimes luck is with us and legendary lingerie and necklace are generously stocked.  But often, especially for newbies, legendary gifts greater than bunches of flowers are as rare as hen's teeth.  Playing the leagues and winning is a good way to boost XP towards a level up and this can help with restocking.  This compensates for the fact that XP for completing daily missions appears to have been halved.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I'm gunna piss away!  Excluding the gifts, 4.5m to 3 stars, 9m to 4 stars and 18m to 5 stars.  The gifts alone are a huge effort and, unless one chooses to restock the gift shop using 42 kobans, it's an 8 hour wait before the next auto restocking.  There's no guarantee either that there'll be any legendary gifts available to buy at the restocking so it can be immensely frustrating getting the legendaries ready for their upgrades.  Sometimes luck is with us and legendary lingerie and necklace are generously stocked.  But often, especially for newbies, legendary gifts greater than bunches of flowers are as rare as hen's teeth.  Playing the leagues and winning is a good way to boost XP towards a level up and this can help with restocking.  This compensates for the fact that XP for completing daily missions appears to have been halved.

When I don't have a girl to upgrade I buy and stockpile affection and knowledge items as much as possible

When I got lucky and won Golden Bunny (took 10 refills) I had close to 500000 affection points saved up so I could get her up and running @ 5 stars immediately

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JamesFrancoPhD said:

Through 3 days worth of combativity and 6 refills, I've only gotten 3-4 gifts to drop. Didn't get any girls to drop in the last event either. Feels bad.

It took me 10 refills before Golden Bunny dropped but strangely every time I bought a refill I always won a legendary affection item during those 20 battles.

• Like 1

I should have read the leg days announcement more carefully: in Kinkoids post it says "21st up to the 24th of October" which I translate by default to "the morning of 24th" so I spent my kobans already yesterday^^

like consulting the calendar or ingame notes more precisely.

Edited by windia

Well...looks like I won't be getting GH Golden Bunny, since I have zero intention of using any kobans on refills since he's hc and I don't really care for mBunny in the first place. Have yet to get HH Golden Bunny either; still debating on how many kobans I should use before giving up...she is pretty nice but not as nice as I was expecting--I was hoping for something a little more dynamic. But she would make a nice addition to my battle team, so...ehhhh...

4 hours ago, Strep said:

I save all the kobans just for the legendaries girls. I simply see them as being worth spending kobans on above everrything else. Why? Because for me this is a game about collecting girls, and the rarer the more worth it they are. I simply didn't expet to have to use that many kobans on getting her considering my past experience with the previous ones. I got the first three while spending less than 2 x10 epic pachinkos worth on kobans, wasn't expecting this one to cost me 3 x10 epic pachinkos worth. I guess I was extremely unlucky this time around. I was confident that I would be able to get all 3 new legendaries considering that I had 4 x10 epic pachinko kobans saved up, those plus the ones I made while waiting in between events should have been enough...or so I thought. At any rate IMO getting a 5 stars legendary limited time only girl is worth it more than using the kobans on the epic pachinko or anything else for that matter and I thought I would be able to get all 3 new legendaries with the ammount I had. Once I invested so heavily on this one I just couldn't back out anymore, it would have meant spending a lot of kobans literally for nothing so I had to keep going until I got her or ran out of kobans.

Oh my,

pls don't ever go to Vegas.

17 minutes ago, casey said:

When I don't have a girl to upgrade I buy and stockpile affection and knowledge items as much as possible

When I got lucky and won Golden Bunny (took 10 refills) I had close to 500000 affection points saved up so I could get her up and running @ 5 stars immediately

Yes, I forgot to mention that.  Good point.  I did the same by foregoing trying for Juliette in the Halloween revival.  During this and the Nymphobies Horde event (where I got the two girls really early on in all accounts) I was able to save up pretty well: gifts and books as well as cash.  Having Boku Mi Maï with Roko for Halloween helped a great deal in accumulating cash.  I think I got to 250,000 affection points so your achievement is legendary (lame joke, sorry!).

The other issue in auto-restocking of the shop people should bear in mind is timing.  If there is (say) 10 minutes or less to go before the timed restock and you're on the cusp of moving up an XP level, it makes sense to delay getting further XP until the shop restocks and you've grabbed all you want first.  Then you can click the XP gauge over to the next level and have another bite at the shop's contents virtually straight away!

I found it important to accumulate gifts and books at every opportunity in order to overcome the 8 hour lag (or the need to level up XP) in restocking the shop.  Still, in my newest KH account where I got Golden Bunny, I only managed to get her to 3 stars before I ran out of saved gifts and cash.  This is the account I'm changing to HC because I have GB, Levitya and Justine in it as well as some top-tier HC epics and a 3-star HC legendary (a great HC harem in other words).  I'd be mad not to change, even though, as KH, I have Norou to 4 stars in that account, and I'm using Octavia and Victoria as beta and omega respectively.  Since that account moved from basket case to being on the fringe of being competitive for its rank, there is a lot to weigh up for the change and I hate making these kinds of decisions!  Furthermore, going through the slow process once again of getting the right HC equipment is going to be a pain in the proverbial, given that I hardly ever have decent equipment on offer anyway!  Still, as KH, I'm sick to death of being a victim of HC opponents' despicable wild burst attacks so if I can't beat them why not join them?

Back on topic, though, I find Golden Bunny simply irresistible, HC or not!!  Having the extra incentive of being in the right class for her would justify the huge espense of her upgrades.  Having so much gold is SUCH high maintenance!

This might be a mere coincidence, but I´m posting it here for reporting purpose.

Since I´m a hardcore player, I´ve started to spend kobans in refills in order to try to get golden bunny. I´ve spend x5 refill equivalent without a single drop, including legendary items. May be it´s just simple bad luck, but in 115 performances is a bit odd not finding a single drop diferent than cash. I have other 17.000 koans ready, but I can avoid having a bad feeling, like if something weren´t working as it should be... Just in case I´ve moved from Chrome to Firefox, I know it sounds ridiculous, but you know, XD.

Hope this is just fear and my imagination :)

I don't know how all of you count the exact number of fights, I forgot to count every time I fight 😄 Anyway, I used all of my free fights since the first day of legendary days + free won fights from arena + 4 refills and eventually Golden Bunny decided to leave Donatien ☺️

7 hours ago, Kojot said:

I don't know how all of you count the exact number of fights, I forgot to count every time I fight 😄 Anyway, I used all of my free fights since the first day of legendary days + free won fights from arena + 4 refills and eventually Golden Bunny decided to leave Donatien ☺️

That´s easy: I calculate 48 free refills each day +2 if you have the bonus that day. Then I split my kobans in groups of 1000, wich are aprox 5 refills = 100 performances. So, in an easy way 1000 kobans = 100 tickets.

200 performances so far an a single drop. During the event I have other 200 performances aprox and got a lot of afection items: I feel like if the drop rate had been decreased dramaticaly during the last hours... :/

Edited by Pepe Lolo

It started to improve gradually untill GB dropped with my 15th refill. In total this is more or less 500 performances including the free refills during this 4 days. Thanks to kinkoid and RNG for this beautiful prize.

At this moment I´m too tired, thrilled and relieved to give a sensible feedback. But I promise to post again to offer my personal opinions when my mind is more cold and calmed.

Good night and good luck to those still fighting for their GB. If you really want her it´s just a matter of time ;)

Edited by Pepe Lolo

Il y a 7 heures, Daniele a dit :

Can i ask you why you spent kobans for her? IMHO only HC players should use kobans to get her, all the others should use only their free tries. If they got her good, if not too bad, they will try again when there will be a revival.

I didn't get her (and i probably won't), but i'm charm, so she is likely one of the worst girls of the game for me. Completely worthless. Why should i waste kobans now if i know she will come back in a revival? 

In case you'd like to switch your dominant style (atm, HC > CH > KH, and from far).

9 hours ago, GarfEild said:

Said it before, saying it again: I have more luck with drops in Legendary Revivals than the first time the girls are released.

Yes, I know we've been told repeatedly that normal boss girl drops don't impact event girl drops, and maybe it's even true. Might just be coincidence, then, that I instead finally got Pelagie to drop in both my normal and test accounts. Which wouldn't seem so bad, if it weren't during this event.

So, even though I know it may be pointless, and that there might be a future event in which Golden Bunny drops much easier, I am seriously thinking about buying stamina, which I never do. Guess I'll wait until there's about an hour left before I do anything drastic, though.

I decided to go ahead and do some stamina refills in both accounts. And in both cases, four refills was all it took to get Golden Bunny. I tried it in the test account first, just in case, where I got three legendary gifts before she dropped. And then two gifts in the main account before she dropped on the fourth try. But, in both cases, if I hadn't refilled at all, I wouldn't have gotten her. Luckily I had enough kobans, but I think I would have stopped around six tries if she hadn't dropped by then.