Do you hate the Attraction system? Give suggestions to fix it.

23 minutes ago, AcumenNation said:

Shard drops should be improved. Been focusing on one girl this entire event with only 40 attraction to show. Unless i get the fabled 100x drop there's no way i'm getting any girls from this event. Even tho i play frequently. This is bs

I hate to inform you on this, but epic days are (and were before the shard system as well) setup to give you a small chance to get one for free. They are girls that normally are in the epic pachinko, which costs kobans. It's weird that people seem to think that you should be able to get them for free (i.e. without using kobans). Epic Days and Legendary Days will require you to invest some of the kobans (which you can easily get for free) towards getting the girls. The expected result for people who do not do that, is less than a girl.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

The expected result for people who do not do that, is less than a girl.

And that's exactly, IMHO, the main problem of epic days, and one of the things that probably make immediately lose some notches to the overall consideration of the game to new players (especially free ones): with six girls available in the event, it should not be a crime thinking that one should be obtainable only with free combativity, but at the state of things, it is what people is directed to think. With the direct consequence that players will quickly come to classify the game in the "bullshit" section. That's also another of the reasons of why I recently stated that I don't understand the devs behaviour, as it seems they are shooting themselves in the foot.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Observer_X said:

with six girls available in the event, it should not be a crime thinking that one should be obtainable only with free combativity, but at the state of things, it is what people is directed to think. With the direct consequence that players will quickly come to classify the game in the "bullshit" section

There's more than enough free kobans in the game to be able to afford several girls during epic days. It actually is fairly generous in this regard.

It is disgusting to spent all you have for the whole length of an event ,on a single girl, and not getting her, on top of losing tons of money, because of the lower level villain  that capture her, compared with the current villain level.A game is supposed to be fun, not a struggle to  obtain something.Is there a way to cancel the account?

1 hour ago, dde4ori said:

It is disgusting to spent all you have for the whole length of an event ,on a single girl, and not getting her, on top of losing tons of money, because of the lower level villain  that capture her, compared with the current villain level.A game is supposed to be fun, not a struggle to  obtain something.Is there a way to cancel the account?

You can try filing an in-game ticket.

Otherwise, delete the bookmark, and don't visit the site again?

7 hours ago, Sefiroth said:

There's more than enough free kobans in the game to be able to afford several girls during epic days. It actually is fairly generous in this regard.

Allow me to partially reword the sentence: with six girls available in the event, it should not be a crime thinking that one should be obtainable without using any kobans for combativity refills (and obviously without playing pachinko), but at the state of things, it is what people is directed to think. With the direct consequence that players will quickly come to classify the game in the "bullshit" section

Moreover, even using refills players are anyway subject to RNG. It may be possible that a player obtain all the girl by spending 3-4k kobans, but it is equally possibile that the same player needs 20-30k kobans for the same feat (and, as far as I remember, past reports went more often towards the latter than the former). In other words, for a normal player it is impossible to gather regularly enough kobans to have the certainty to gather two or three girls (to not say even less of them). Sure, the game awards a certain quantity of kobans daily, but this becomes worthless when a player is bound to use two or three times the kobans he received to mantain a good progress in the game. And I am prone to think that once new players realize this, that fact goes to lengthen the list of the reasons that make them classify the game in the "bullshit" section.

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

[...] In other words, for a normal player it is impossible to gather regularly enough kobans to have the certainty to gather two or three girls (to not say even less of them). Sure, the game awards a certain quantity of kobans daily, but this becomes worthless when a player is bound to use two or three times the kobans he received to mantain a good progress in the game. [...]

what do you think is "the normal player's goal in this game"`?

Because without a definition of that goal it feel hard to find arguments or counter arguments.

For me it is getting girls into harem - and upgrade them.

So without buying kobans for real money (=saying devs "nice game"), I think you should just limit the usage of kobans to best effort: only boss fights each event. 

So dropping an Event or Epic Pachinko entirely - I think - should give any player enough kobans to slap the trolls until you convince the girls - regular and event.

Well, daily activity as minimum required, because you would need to replace money with time.

6 hours ago, jaybee said:

Ask someone to change the password but not tell you what the new one is.

This should now stop access to all of the game worlds (including the test server) and also you would lose the ability to comment in the forum, right?

yes and no: testserver is a single entity.

YOu just lose access to hentai heroes server and forum. 

... and this person should change email address as well, which requires access to current email address.

Because otherwise "forgot password"...

Edited by windia

1 hour ago, windia said:

what do you think is "the normal player's goal in this game"`?

Because without a definition of that goal it feel hard to find arguments or counter arguments.

For me it is getting girls into harem - and upgrade them.

So without buying kobans for real money (=saying devs "nice game"), I think you should just limit the usage of kobans to best effort: only boss fights each event. 

So dropping an Event or Epic Pachinko entirely - I think - should give any player enough kobans to slap the trolls until you convince the girls - regular and event.

Well, daily activity as minimum required, because you would need to replace money with time.

Maybe I worded it wrong. Instead of "normal", I should have used "average". And I intended the sentences you quoted in your post to be referred at each single player own goals, or differently said, I was talking in general, as apart the one you mentioned (getting new girls), that I deem as the "obvious" goal in the game, single players may have their own personal goals (mine, to say one, is manage to reach level 500, but it is my choosing, other players may have others or none at all).

Anyway, the main point was simply to point out that, apart quite continual strokes of luck, without buying kobans (probably a high quantity of kobans) the average player will never obtain a full harem in a decent period of time, and the generosity mentioned by @Sefiroth does absolutely nothing to amortise this fact.

Moreover, if players have to ditch events, and therefore renounce to get some girls, to get others, this fact goes again to lenghten the "bullshit" list i mentioned in my post.

16 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Maybe I worded it wrong. Instead of "normal", I should have used "average". And I intended the sentences you quoted in your post to be referred at each single player own goals, or differently said, I was talking in general, as apart the one you mentioned (getting new girls), that I deem as the "obvious" goal in the game, single players may have their own personal goals (mine, to say one, is manage to reach level 500, but it is my choosing, other players may have others or none at all).

Anyway, the main point was simply to point out that, apart quite continual strokes of luck, without buying kobans (probably a high quantity of kobans) the average player will never obtain a full harem in a decent period of time, and the generosity mentioned by @Sefiroth does absolutely nothing to amortise this fact.

Moreover, if players have to ditch events, and therefore renounce to get some girls, to get others, this fact goes again to lenghten the "bullshit" list i mentioned in my post.

There is only one thing bullshit here; thinking you can get all the girls without paying a dime. Without paying that dime, it is very possible to gather enough kobans to get most if not all girls available on villains. That will lead you to a lot of girls.

7 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

There is only one thing bullshit here; thinking you can get all the girls without paying a dime. Without paying that dime, it is very possible to gather enough kobans to get most if not all girls available on villains. That will lead you to a lot of girls.

Maybe I won't succeed, but at least for the moment nothing prevents me from continuing to try.

5 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Moreover, even using refills players are anyway subject to RNG. It may be possible that a player obtain all the girl by spending 3-4k kobans, but it is equally possibile that the same player needs 20-30k kobans for the same feat (and, as far as I remember, past reports went more often towards the latter than the former).

With the shard system the wide divergence between the greatest and least amounts of Kobans used has severely been limited.

As far as I've read, for Epic days events, Kobans used for obtaining all 6 drops, have ranged from around 13K to around 18K. 13K will almost always require a 100-shard drop. There was one case of two 100-shard drops in the same Epic days event, which would've probably lead to 10K Kobans use, however, that player didn't intend to go for all six drops.

I personally haven't seen 3-4K or the 20-30K figures.

6 hours ago, Observer_X said:

...for a normal player it is impossible to gather regularly enough kobans to have the certainty to gather two or three girls (to not say even less of them).

Across two months, Epic days event and the Legendary days event usually require a maximum of 22K (18K+4K) Kobans. From what I've read, about 6.6K Kobans can be received for free by active players guaranteed each month (without winning any contests) and D1's 16-30th positions would give another 3.7K. That makes ~20.6K for the two months. Therefore, usually, if not always, active players at D1 level should always have enough Kobans for boss fight drops.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, John 1039 said:

With the shard system the wide divergence between the greatest and least amounts of Kobans used has severely been limited.

As far as I've read, for Epic days events, Kobans used for obtaining all 6 drops, have ranged from around 13K to around 18K. 13K will almost always require a 100-shard drop. There was one case of two 100-shard drops in the same Epic days event, which would've probably lead to 10K Kobans use, however, that player didn't intend to go for all six drops.

I personally haven't seen 3-4K or the 20-30K figures.

Across two months, Epic days event and the Legendary days event usually require a maximum of 22K (18K+4K) Kobans. From what I've read, about 6.6K Kobans can be received for free by active players guaranteed each month (without winning any contests) and D1's 16-30th positions would give another 3.7K. That makes ~20.6K for the two months. Therefore, usually, if not always, active players at D1 level should always have enough Kobans for boss fight drops.

I can only say that the data I remember (obviously, as I reported it in my post), and, more important, my game experience, tell me different things in comparison to what you wrote.

2 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

I can only say that the data I remember (obviously, as I reported it in my post), and, more important, my game experience, tell me different things in comparison to what you wrote.

How can you have game experience with how many kobans it takes on average when you don't use them...

• Haha 1

Ah, OK, after reviewing my older posts I understand the difference. In my leagues experience, with the exception of promotion weeks, I always had much lower positions, and thus much lower rewards (also counting that I passed quite a number of weeks in Sexpert III before finally attaining Dicktator I). This gives me a rough average around 7500/month, which matches the fact that in January I posted a small picture where I had 109k kobans, and today I have little more than 170k.

On 8/25/2019 at 11:25 PM, John 1039 said:

+4500 (150x30 - Daily Missions)
+1,656 (Event Kobans rewards - 12-day, and two 5-day events)
+288 (72x4 - Minimum ToF winnings)

= 6,444 (apparently I was off my ~150 Kobans)

+3,696 (924x4 - D1's 16-30th positions reward)

= 10,140 / month

Also, for average fights required, see @Sev's up to June 8th results.

The interesting statistics would be the average fights required in July and August compared with the peevious data. I promise there would be a huge difference

• Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Keijo said:

The interesting statistics would be the average fights required in July and August compared with the peevious data. I promise there would be a huge difference

There wasn't an Epic/Legendary days in July. Anniversary was its own special event that exists outside the normal pattern and can't be accounted for in that expense.

As for August, pretty sure you're just applying confirmation bias. All the data I've seen is within a reasonable variation of the average

3 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

There wasn't an Epic/Legendary days in July. Anniversary was its own special event that exists outside the normal pattern and can't be accounted for in that expense.

As for August, pretty sure you're just applying confirmation bias. All the data I've seen is within a reasonable variation of the average

It is not the epic or legendary days statistics what i am looking for, but the normal and revival event. Of course, i have suspicion something was changed, and i am looking for some data which can prove my idea or it can disprove it. Before july I could get both girl in both type of events without spending any kobans. After july, it occurs never. Simply it is impossible that i had extreme luck for 5 months and also impossible to have extreme bad luck for two months. This is why i am interested in these data.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Keijo said:

It is not the epic or legendary days statistics what i am looking for, but the normal and revival event. Of course, i have suspicion something was changed, and i am looking for some data which can prove my idea or it can disprove it. Before july I could get both girl in both type of events without spending any kobans. After july, it occurs never. Simply it is impossible that i had extreme luck for 5 months and also impossible to have extreme bad luck for two months. This is why i am interested in these data.

I don't think you know what the word impossible means.

The person you quoted had been discussing Epic/Legendary days koban expenditure so that's why I assumed that's what you're after. In another thread people have continued to post data about their drop chances. All totally within current expectations. Getting both girls from a classic event is the expected outcome with no bonus combativity (ie starting an event with a full bar, arena rewards, league rewards all excluded). A revival is slightly less likely, but still falls under good rather than extreme luck to me.

It is very possible to have a run of bad luck for two months.

Edited by GeorgeMTO
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1