Bent over by Karole!

MisterCat

It seems like the devs have added insult to injury by deciding to put in a $3,000,000 charge for lube in the Like a Suppository quest.  Karole doesn't provide any cash, just affection items, and taking away that much money just seems mean spirited.    

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Resource (money) management! Everybody knows there will be costs for thr stories and the general direction these costs go in are up. Don't spend everything, but keep some saved up for these kind of situations.

While i agree, it's really difficult to save 3mln with a harem income of 300k and no income from bosses. Upgrading girls, buying books, stats and generally playing requires ludicrous amounts of money and we have come to a situation where the prices have gone out of hand while the income doean't catch up. I haven't touched great pachinko from MONTHS, even to participate in contests simply because i can't afford it.

I like the idea of Karole providing girls, but can something finally be done for increasing income/decreasing the scaling of prices? Whit my level increasing i feel like i'm getting weaker nstead of progressing, it's counterintuitive.

13 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

While i agree, it's really difficult to save 3mln with a harem income of 300k and no income from bosses. Upgrading girls, buying books, stats and generally playing requires ludicrous amounts of money and we have come to a situation where the prices have gone out of hand while the income doean't catch up. I haven't touched great pachinko from MONTHS, even to participate in contests simply because i can't afford it.

I like the idea of Karole providing girls, but can something finally be done for increasing income/decreasing the scaling of prices? Whit my level increasing i feel like i'm getting weaker nstead of progressing, it's counterintuitive.

What do you mean by 'generally playing" if not progressing through scrolls? I'm not really sure what isn't covered in the other sections.

I just hold off on upgrading girls to ensure I have a safety margin of cash, and then never spend below that much to upgrade. Need to always have enough on hand to buy a new legendary mono-stat if one appears in my market.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

What do you mean by 'generally playing" if not progressing through scrolls? I'm not really sure what isn't covered in the other sections.

I just hold off on upgrading girls to ensure I have a safety margin of cash, and then never spend below that much to upgrade. Need to always have enough on hand to buy a new legendary mono-stat if one appears in my market.

Generally playing means participating in all activities: participating in contests require money, upgrading affection leveling up girls does too, buying stats and items from the market, purchasing great pachinko spins. All those are part of the game and upgrading girls is the most core part of those as it allows you to unlock their affection scenes.

19 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Generally playing means participating in all activities: participating in contests require money, upgrading affection leveling up girls does too, buying stats and items from the market, purchasing great pachinko spins. All those are part of the game and upgrading girls is the most core part of those as it allows you to unlock their affection scenes.

Yes but you mentioned several things in the post, I was wondering what was considered 'generally playing' that wasn't

2 hours ago, Cantrix said:

Upgrading girls, buying books, stats

or Great Pachinko since you said you haven't touched it in forever. So, just contests that also take money, got it.

35 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Yes but you mentioned several things in the post, I was wondering what was considered 'generally playing' that wasn't

or Great Pachinko since you said you haven't touched it in forever. So, just contests that also take money, got it.

I haven't participated in contests that require paying to improve your rating too. Upgrading a legendary girl to 5 stars literally required saving money and affection items for 2 MONTHS I kid you NOT! I get that as legendaries they have to be extra special, but this is a little bit too much effort for a mobile game don't you agree? :/

11 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

I haven't participated in contests that require paying to improve your rating too. Upgrading a legendary girl to 5 stars literally required saving money and affection items for 2 MONTHS I kid you NOT! I get that as legendaries they have to be extra special, but this is a little bit too much effort for a mobile game don't you agree? :/

Browser game first that later added mobile functionality. Personally I recommend just playing more often, it took me significantly less time than that to max a legenadary because I collect from my harem more often than that as a late game player, so the income from lots of girls adds up more frequently. Fabienne had enough to get straight to 3 stars, took less than a week for 4th and should get 5 stars within a week from now.

I do acknowledge it being hard to empathise with people less far along as me though, since the gameplay is so solo-orientated, and I've been caught up on simple money things for AGES

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Browser game first that later added mobile functionality. Personally I recommend just playing more often, it took me significantly less time than that to max a legenadary because I collect from my harem more often than that as a late game player, so the income from lots of girls adds up more frequently. Fabienne had enough to get straight to 3 stars, took less than a week for 4th and should get 5 stars within a week from now.

I do acknowledge it being hard to empathise with people less far along as me though, since the gameplay is so solo-orientated, and I've been caught up on simple money things for AGES

Not everyone can afford to dump money or make this game the one game they play all day. I play enough to clear the activities still trying to claw my way to 300k a day 261k at the moment, and lost count how many girls I still got left to work on. 3 mil on a boss that drops zero money is lame, I'd rather have Karole drop just money rather then terrible affection junk. Least they could of done was made it so the affection items dropped would sell for what Karole would be expected to drop money wise following the pattern of bosses/money.

I’m fine with it. I haven’t found a way to put in any cash so had to do it the hard way. Current income is ¥415k at start of day, slowly built up by upgrading and recruiting. A long time ago I decided to always keep 4M in cash, so I’ve only been stopped once in the story.

I compared expected results from Karole vs Koro- I mean Roko- sensei in a spreadsheet. Rokosensei gives ~1.5M per day at 50 fights daily. Karole gives a lot of affection items. When you count how much those items save you in the marketplace they come to about 2/3 the value of Rokosensei. When Karole has something I want I fight her.

I make around 240k from my girls twice a day plus what you get from activities , arena and fights per day, I don't have an issue with it really even though I can't afford it right now due to just upgrading 2 girls yesterday, it's just hard to stomach needing 3 mil just for some lube. Damn that better be the worlds rarest lube. Also why does she need  such expensive lube anyway after literally having her ass stretched by Karole with that big dildo? lol...should be fine goin raw at this point.

Edited by sexguy

On 3/1/2019 at 4:09 AM, MisterCat said:

It seems like the devs have added insult to injury by deciding to put in a $3,000,000 charge for lube in the Like a Suppository quest.  Karole doesn't provide any cash, just affection items, and taking away that much money just seems mean spirited.    

Prepare yourself to spend 4 millions more for another dildo shortly after... xDxD

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

Just got to that step...yeah, nothing like having the devs rub in the insult.  It's not like we weren't already having to decide whether to fight Karole and when the planets aligned just right, get a couple more affection points.  Karole is level 225, and I've collected a grand total of 45 affection points across 3 girls, none have dropped yet.  By a huge margin, Karole is the least favorite boss, when she should be the best.

These sort of decisions by the devs suck any fun from the game.  

13 minutes ago, MisterCat said:

Karole is level 225, and I've collected a grand total of 45 affection points across 3 girls, none have dropped yet.  

It would suck even more when you get 252 points without a girl like I did.

ShardsKarole.png

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Why? That means youll get 3 girls from the next 37 shards. And a decent chance of flowers from Rin

I meant that you could get that many shards and still don't get a girl. The way it goes now, it takes forever to get a girl but once you get one, the other two is close by. Barring 100shard drops in the middle of course. 

• Like 1

On 3/2/2019 at 6:16 PM, Lhans said:

It would suck even more when you get 252 points without a girl like I did.

ShardsKarole.png

Aw, still focusing on Finalmecia (i try to clean up all of a boss' girls before fighting the next one, to keep things simpler - already did that before the shard system in fact), but can certainly relate to well that kind of frustration.

But speaking of Karole - have just reached the Suppository quest and now a green exclamation point always appear in the "Adventure" link.

What does that mean?

13 minutes ago, Sonico said:

But speaking of Karole - have just reached the Suppository quest and now a green exclamation point always appear in the "Adventure" link.

What does that mean?

That means that you have a new scroll and it won't go away until you spend some energy on that scroll.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Tommy55 said:

That means that you have a new scroll and it won't go away until you spend some energy on that scroll.

Thats annoying. 

Anyway, on topic, I think the new addition of legendary books in todays patch will forecast the next boss dropping books instead of cash. That does sound more usefull atm, but ultimately it is again not money. Money is liquid, books and gifts are not. 

1 hour ago, Tommy55 said:

Ha, i had already done so, got distracted and completely missed it disaappearing!

Well, thanks for cleaaring that up to me.

• Haha 1