Patch Notes 03/04/19 (club features) discussion thread

windia

4 minutes ago, Huangover said:

Maybe I am the only player that thinks this way, please correct the folly in my logic if that is the case, but the only disadvantage to players by creating an increased income stream by pay card or club is if there exists a race to the finish line. There is no finish line, so what does any of this matter? No reward exists for players by being the richest, most girls in harem, fastest to get there outcome. Half the girls in most events I have no interest in and they contribute very little on an individual basis to my overall stats. This is  still very much a voyeuristic game anyway.

What I find most annoying is no longer being able to drop the girls I want, I don;t want them all, during a normal event due to the reduced drop rate and the shortened length of events.

Not being able to drop the girls I want, or any girl at all, in an event will drive me away from the game faster than any other thing else. It is slowly becoming a boring exercise.

Eh it's pretty much like an ongoing experiment. I find it similar to the old patch that actually made it more expensive to upgrade girls the more girls you have. If it's getting boring, might as well take a 6 month or so vacation and come back later and see if the devs had fixed things. Like you said, there's no race or a finish line. Leaving now would give the devs pressure to change the system for the better if enough players quit. I took a year vacation before and came back in just in time to get Golden Bunny. I suppose I could be in the upper leagues by now if I had kept playing but like you said, it's not a race. I find it more like a personal journey to get my own girls. As for difficulty in getting girls, well I'm a payer, enough said.

• Like 2

On 4/2/2019 at 2:16 AM, Cantrix said:

Moreover the 15x fights in leagues is unusable, because if you wait to get 15pts you will be capped and lose time for new points. 

That's not how player play league especially on competitive level.

If player wanted to secure top 1 spot, they have to spend on refill as soon as the league reset since the current rules is first come, first serve. Being able to save koban from using x15 means all those koban can be use to purchase legendary boost. 

This widen the gap between a competitive free user & paid user even further. A very bad moves from my perspective.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Valgo said:

That's not how player play league especially on competitive level.

If player wanted to secure top 1 spot, they have to spend on refill as soon as the league reset since the current rules is first come, first serve. Being able to save koban from using x15 means all those koban can be use to purchase legendary boost. 

This widen the gap between a competitive free user & paid user even further. A very bad moves from my perspective.

Exactly. As if free player wants to be this competitive, they have to pay that 12 kobans cost for each of those 19-25 refills (depends on if max point is 900 or 1000 something) and also epic or legendary boosters. What that literally means is  that not card owners had to pay 228-300 kobans from speed attempts and use 360 kobans to buy boosters. However, those people with this new gold card had to only pay 60-140 kobans for the same set. Sure, some might think this is marginal difference. But it's a difference nonetheless. 

There is also the fact that that 4.5k kobans on gold card is enough to pay one complete speed round for leagues max refills. 

On 4/1/2019 at 2:04 PM, Barf said:

A resoundly "meh" idea.

Can somebody be kicked from the Club? Will their contributions be returned upon removal? No? Ohohoho, I predict a popcorn-worthy scenes in the future then.

There will always be competitive players willing to spend money to win and there isn't anything wrong with that, you still can play this game for free as long as your

willing to accept the limitations it puts on you in regards to competitions 

But you raise a very interesting issue in regards to contributions to a club and then being booted out.

This possible problem will be partially alleviated by the expansion of club size.

what also can be a source of conflict with a comparable to the real world, is where there is a union shop that has some non-union members 

non-union members get to reap the benefits of what the union members fought for.

In my club there are members who have made very large donations to increase the clubs strength while other members have made much smaller

contributions (how do you think the players who made large donations feel about the club members who didn't make significant donations sharing in the 

benefits that accrue to everyone but not holding up their end)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, casey said:

There will always be competitive players willing to spend money to win and there isn't anything wrong with that, you still can play this game for free as long as your

willing to accept the limitations it puts on you in regards to competitions 

But you raise a very interesting issue in regards to contributions to a club and then being booted out.

This possible problem will be partially alleviated by the expansion of club size.

what also can be a source of conflict with a comparable to the real world, is where there is a union shop that has some non-union members 

non-union members get to reap the benefits of what the union members fought for.

In my club there are members who have made very large donations to increase the clubs strength while other members have made much smaller

contributions (how do you think the players who made large donations feel about the club members who didn't make significant donations sharing in the 

benefits that accrue to everyone but not holding up their end)

And not knowing who contributed how much does not help at all. So eventually who have made the big donations would be something lost in history, and it just doesn’t make sense much for people to donate? Unless you’re in a club good enough that you care about it, that is.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dummyhunter said:

And not knowing who contributed how much does not help at all. So eventually who have made the big donations would be something lost in history, and it just doesn’t make sense much for people to donate? Unless you’re in a club good enough that you care about it, that is.

Our team leader Tadataka Kitagaki   made a spread sheet that tracked club members actual donations and donation commitments

Just now, casey said:

Our team leader Tadataka Kitagaki   made a spread sheet that tracked club members actual donations and donation commitments

How does he know? Just based on self-reporting, or is the club leader given that info?

Just now, Benny2 said:

How does he know? Just based on self-reporting, or is the club leader given that info?

We have a very powerful competitive club and i guess we are on the honor system

Also we know what is needed in terms of ymens and kobans so by adding up the reported 

donations we can "track" what has been given (i not that naive enough so as to not understand 

that players can lie ) but so far we have maxed out 6 categories and are at level 18 at the other

two

21 minutes ago, casey said:

We have a very powerful competitive club and i guess we are on the honor system

Also we know what is needed in terms of ymens and kobans so by adding up the reported 

donations we can "track" what has been given (i not that naive enough so as to not understand 

that players can lie ) but so far we have maxed out 6 categories and are at level 18 at the other

two

Yes, that makes sense. It shouldn't be too difficult to manage a group of 20 players that way, as discrepancies would be noticed quickly. If it were hundreds, I suppose it might be a different story.

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

It´s nice to see that here are still clubs left that are playing for the sake of enjoying the game! 👍😊

There are plenty of clubs doing that, even the competitive ones. They just might value some types of game play differently to you, but that doesn't mean they aren't trying to enjoy the game.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

There are plenty of clubs doing that, even the competitive ones. They just might value some types of game play differently to you, but that doesn't mean they aren't trying to enjoy the game.

You're right about that, of course. I guess I didn't put it very well.
I actually meant that I really appreciate that even the new players are welcome and can therefore feel like a part of the community. :)

Obviously I didn't intend to imply that the other clubs aren't  trying to enjoy the game... I´m sorry for the misunderstanding 🙈

• Haha 1

On 4/2/2019 at 2:16 AM, Cantrix said:

Moreover the 15x fights in leagues is unusable, because if you wait to get 15pts you will be capped and lose time for new points. 

It is if you plan to rush the league thursday 5am. Refill, fight 15x, refill, fight 15x. I guess even people who rush a leqgue for 3,5k kobans want to save a few times 12 kobans if given the opportunity. 😉

14 hours ago, Benny2 said:

Yes, that makes sense. It shouldn't be too difficult to manage a group of 20 players that way, as discrepancies would be noticed quickly. If it were hundreds, I suppose it might be a different story.

We have 39 club members now out of a possible 40, this helps reduce the amount of contributions needed to level up the club9_9

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chenpaul said:

OK, seems like it was only while I applied to chthughas club. Now that the time is over stats are on the same level as before. 

Did you approach me during that time?
I saw your name, but I didn't recognize it.