Legendary Lupa Discussion

Z-Wave

Patch Notes:

Let's hear it guys :)

I find it incredibly funny that she's HC and not KH... Somebody please explain that pattern to me... My condolences to everybody who hoped to complete their PvP team with her, that's gonna take a while now. KH is still the best class though (because Agate! 😏).

Edited by Z-Wave
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 2

The phrasing of the announcement is a bit weird and seems to go for a mysterious (or perhaps misleading) vibe. Is there any hope at all that the girl we'll get as the reward will actually be KH as expected, and that the hardcore mention is only a reference to either the original Lupa (HC) or Golden Bunny (also HC), who for some reason also seems to be involved somehow (or included?)?

So, are you ready to handle two gorgeous were-girls competing for You?

Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my end. But daaaaamn is this disappointing if she's actually HC (or anything but KH, honestly)... I actually spent a good deal of kobans to rush through World 6 so I could unlock Silvanus in time for (and in anticipation of) this event.... V_v

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

The phrasing of the announcement is a bit weird and seems to go for a mysterious (or perhaps misleading) vibe. Is there any hope at all that the girl we'll get as the reward will actually be KH as expected, and that the hardcore mention is only a reference to either the original Lupa (HC) or Golden Bunny (also HC), who for some reason also seems to be involved somehow (or included?)?

Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my end. But daaaaamn is this disappointing if she's actually HC (or anything but KH, honestly)... I actually spent a good deal of kobans to rush through World 6 so I could unlock Silvanus in time for (and in anticipation of) this event.... V_v

As @GeorgeMTO said, according to Noacc at the discord serve, there isn't any patter for the LD(Legendary days)'s girls classes, so basiclly, f*ck the logic, KH still with the same 2 girls from LDs while HC now have a 4th in adiction the their Murane which is the easier to get from the champions's 5 star legendary girls. If at least were a Charm girls since charm is behind on everthing I would even understand, but HC? Really I give up thying to understand

Edited by sanjkame
  • Sad 3

9 minutes ago, Gremlinking said:

My recently created account isn't able to fight Silvanus.  That's a shame, I had kobans saved up and ready.  A five star legendary and Justine in the same month would have gotten me and any other new players competitive very quickly.

New players can't afford to 5 star a legendary girl, so it wouldn't really get them competitive that fast. 

7 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Confirmed on discord, she is HC (golden bunny will cameo in poses and maybe scenes as Lupa's rival) 

• Sad 2

Thanks for your replies. That's super disappointing. Between this, their big "-50% Promotion" that only applies to near useless stuff, and the announced reward for trying out Hentai Clicker that never arrived... I'm not very happy with the game's news right now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thanks for your replies. That's super disappointing. Between this, their big "-50% Promotion" that only applies to near useless stuff, and the announced reward for trying out Hentai Clicker that never arrived... I'm not very happy with the game's news right now.

Plus the little update which grant a "personal bug" for every player. Here is mine

• Like 2

Also... Since you apparently decided, for whatever reason, that your entire player base should be highly incentivized to switch to the Hardcore Class... AND you advertise 50% OFF on everything you can buy from the Profile page at the same time...

818787410_HH-50OffonProfileEXCEPTChangeClass.png.06555debe258eb40e88f12dda591058b.png

Maybe you shouldn't exclude the only non-cosmetic thing someone can actually spend kobans upon from that page? It's also the one thing that fits your plan of destroying class balance completely by having everyone in the Hardcore Class, along with all of the 5-star Legendaries...

• Like 2

In one sense this is lucky. I don't like Lupa, I don't like the animated Silver Lupa in the notes as well. So in that sense I am glad she is not KH. However, this is such a blatant error by Kinkoid. They really fucked up here. I cannot help but to think that this happened  because of Sponsor Sara Jay. They just should've thought it through better and do the KH girl first. I think SSJ wasn't in the plans originally, pushing the others backwards. That would make SL the second legendary girl of the 3rd cycle. It also explains why only SSJ was in anniversary as well.

Anyway, they dungoofed hard time here. And it makes it even more annoying by how they distributed the champion girls. I was contemplating becoming a patron after finding a new job, but they keep doing these kind of things, so I'll pass on that. Let them show first that they understand their own game and actions. It also means I'll stop paying for kobans on Nutaku. Which they made possible by the ridiculous rewards in leagues as well. Oh well, enough of that.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 13

7 minutes ago, linkdream said:

I see, they are trying to apologize for the old hag.

I'm a KH player but that's cool. Silver Lupa looks classy but not sexy and I'm not a furry person so I don't mind.

No, they are not trying to apologize for SSJ.
Just read back their survey results post.
SSJ is clearly very well liked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well, I like Lupa, so I'm still mad. And even more when I think about the Charms and Hardcores with full set of 5 star legendarys(HC can even alternate between the 5) but not me since I need 2-3 days to win one stage agains Visor and still don't have Any.

Edited by sanjkame
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

No, they are not trying to apologize for SSJ.
Just read back their survey results post.
SSJ is clearly very well liked.

From a data science background...

1) Their conclusions that SSJ was well liked was unfounded based on both the wording of the question and the possible answers to that question

2) If anything I would be alarmed at exactly how NOT LIKED she is based on the data as only ~36% of responses to question stated "I really liked her"

Kinkoid needs to learn how to write survey questions that actually tell them what they want to conclude. Looking at all of those questions I'm really sad that that was called a survey and conclusions were actually drawn from that pile. They clearly asked questions that you could not definitively conclude anything and just concluded based on what their expectations were.rather than the actual preferences of the respondents.

edit: a word

Edited by RussellWestbrook
  • Like 4

Personally, i found quite funny that in the reactions to the announcement post, the majority of people that reacted "Like" or "Thank you" (with a few exceptions) has been playing the game for a year, a year and a half at most, while the majority of the people that reacted "Confused" or "Sad" (with a few exceptions) has been playing the game for over two years.

Anyway, I am unexcited by this legendary event, because I know that it will probably be exactly the same as the previous ones: unless I am so incredible lucky to get a lucky 100 (and given my recent exploit in the Champion section I would not bet on it), I will reach around 30-35 shards, and Silver Lupa will go to lenghten the list of unobtained girls at the bottom of my obtained girls. Luckily, I don't go crazy for her design, so it won't be a loss to cry about.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Personally, i found quite funny that in the reactions to the announcement post, the majority of people that reacted "Like" or "Thank you" (with a few exceptions) has been playing the game for a year, a year and a half at most, while the majority of the people that reacted "Confused" or "Sad" (with a few exceptions) has been playing the game for over two years.

Anyway, I am unexcited by this legendary event, because I know that it will probably be exactly the same as the previous ones: unless I am so incredible lucky to get a lucky 100 (and given my recent exploit in the Champion section I would not bet on it), I will reach around 30-35 shards, and Silver Lupa will go to lenghten the list of unobtained girls at the bottom of my obtained girls. Luckily, I don't go crazy for her design, so it won't be a loss to cry about.

That's why there are kobans...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Chthugha said:

In one sense this is lucky. I don't like Lupa, I don't like the animated Silver Lupa in the notes as well. So in that sense I am glad she is not KH. However, this is such a blatant error by Kinkoid. They really fucked up here. I cannot help but to think that this happened  because of Sponsor Sara Jay. They just should've thought it through better and do the KH girl first. I think SSJ wasn't in the plans originally, pushing the others backwards. That would make SL the second legendary girl of the 3rd cycle. It also explains why only SSJ was in anniversary as well.

Anyway, they dungoofed hard time here. And it makes it even more annoying by how they distributed the champion girls. I was contemplating becoming a patron after finding a new job, but they keep doing these kind of things, so I'll pass on that. Let them show first that they understand their own game and actions. It also means I'll stop paying for kobans on Nutaku. Which they made possible by the ridiculous rewards in leagues as well. Oh well, enough of that.

I agree, but I do find Lupa fascinating (and she was KH as her so-called loving version).  All the same, yes, HH did stuff this up.  As for the champions, I could've sworn there was no KH for the girls at 5 star, but this has been changed (I think).  I could've sworn Any was Charm originally.  Damn I wish I could've screen-shot it, then I'd have proof.  Now they have their classes as an even spread across the three 5 stars (and I assume their stats are the same).

Yeah, I was hoping for an ordered sequence, but now we have to wait for the KH girl to appear before any sort of revival would be likely, I guess - just like we seem to have to wait forever now for 5 star upgrades of the girls (although all the world reward girls - apart from Selena - are all 5 star now).  At least one of Edwarda's girls are oversue to be upgraded, probably Bonny or Eugenie, given they appear in the story.

Oh yes, imagine KH with Agate as a five star legendary, as some have suggested.  Her original stats were impressive, plus she's rather lovely (IMO anyway).  I could imagine the artists would do a rather fantastic job on her, as they did with Bunny.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I rather have Red Battler đŸ€”

Yes, I know (I don't like any of Edwarda's girls myself), but I was trying to be fair.  Red battler, in her original form, is already 5 stars, but Val Red Battler at 5 stars would be my wet dream!

I'd personally like to see Finalmecia's girls at 5 stars.  I love them all.  Edna looks sexily different and Zoe is petite cuteness personified.  Apart from her disproportionately massive boobs, Salom has a presence that spells (no pun intended) a kind of maternal hotness.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 3