Orgy Days event

John 1039

23 hours ago, blaa said:

if I get it right, it's not necessary to finish both on day 4+5, one is enough if you finish both on the other days, so not really worth complaining about maybe losing some kobans

I was thinking about the 150 kobans present if I finish and collect in time. As I need 8 missions completed, that would work.

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Events

tells me, that in worst case a mission on day 4 takes 8 h, on day 5 like 8.5 h.

two of them makes more than I'm awake.

As the reward is less than 150 kobans from the finisher gift - and I assume kinkoid did not change any mechanic here - people might be left with uncompleteable daily mission before the day is over.

So it turns into a loss compared to a regular revival.

I have to say thanks for the 30 free combativity units.  I estimated that the bug was present for around 3 and a half hours from the start of the event.  This would have otherwise cost me 7 combativity units so the offer was very generous.  With it I got Sady to 70 shards in one account so it was used productively.

I agree that this is a good event for players like me: lots of available girls, a legendary girl available from a villain, the original and beautiful Murakawa available for completing 8 daily missions, as well as 10 daily missions over 5 days.

The changing and subtle light fade-in/fade-outs for the homescreen artwork seems creepy (like someone following me in a dark alley), but this is perfectly in keeping with the theme of the event.  I'm not a Halloween fan though.  I live in the Southern Hemisphere and Halloween has no relevance down here for me (it's a harvest festival), but it's been imported here by means of US culture and is a way for businesses to make money.  I'm very cynical.

1 hour ago, windia said:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Events

tells me, that in worst case a mission on day 4 takes 8 h, on day 5 like 8.5 h.

It also tells you that the shortest time for a Day 1 mission is 2h24m... You should have noticed that today's missions were around 1h30m (I don't remember the exact duration). They adjusted the duration, so that both daily missions will amount to about the same duration as one daily mission in other events.

• Thanks 1

Thanks, Kinkoid, for this event and for the quick and fair good will gesture this morning after the initial tech issues. Apart from the stroboscopic pace at which the backgrounds switch, which is very unpleasant to my already sore eyes, I'm loving every aspect of this event!

Orgy Days are awesome! Very elegant and pretty generous solution to the number of monthly revivals to do rising beyond your usual calendar. I'm enjoying this one a lot, and looking forward to future ones as well. :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, FUN4ALL69 said:

I thought this shard dropping not working shit was supposed to be fixed! Just did another 40 battles fighting Edwarda and NOT ONE DAMN SHARD AGAIN! FIX THIS CRAP!

does the girl show as a prize you can get in Edwarda's drop pool?  I'm fighting dark lord for Julliet (she never did drop for me, two years in a row) and still getting her shards.

This is looking like a good event so far. Drop rate is solid, lots of girls to go for, and solidly themed. I suspect there may be people who are physically bothered by the changing background, so a toggle to turn that of would be great, but it looks good.

The compensation for the screwup is pretty decent, unless one spent lots of Kobans early to refill.

I only need 3 of the girls on bosses, so I hope that works out well with minimal refilling. My start on Halloween Juliette has been phenomenal, but I realize I may want to ensure I get all 3 I need.

58 minutes ago, Zteev said:

I suspect there may be people who are physically bothered by the changing background, so a toggle to turn that of would be great, but it looks good.

The suggestion may be appreciated, but it's pretty much a certainty that the devs wouldn't bother with this. They might be persuaded to not bother with the changing theme at all, but going through the work of including a toggle, trivial as it may be, is almost definitely never going to happen.

The most efficient option is probably to personally hide those backgrounds permanently through Script Blocker or Style browser extensions.

I agree with the generally positive response to this event. Aside from the hiccup at the beginning it is a lot of fun. As a almost 2 year veteran I have often been left with nothing to do for an event other than pachinko. (Pachinko is not fun. One pull. Kobans -5,400, girls +1.) With event girls on bosses there is strategy (you get to choose the girl to focus on) and anticipation (once I get a girl to 80 I start thinking "the next refill could do it"). 2 non-pachinko girls I can go after is pretty good.

The last event was a blast. I reeled in 5 girls for about 2.8K / girl. I had something to work on every day.

For me both these events are better than the anniversary event.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

It also tells you that the shortest time for a Day 1 mission is 2h24m... You should have noticed that today's missions were around 1h30m (I don't remember the exact duration). They adjusted the duration, so that both daily missions will amount to about the same duration as one daily mission in other events.

That is a valid argument for me, thanks.

I did not remember required durations of yesterday.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2019 at 10:53 AM, jelom said:

After having obtained my first girl, Sady in 128 battles (after the bug was solved), we can be sure that the shard range (1-12) and drop rate (around 10%) is similar to a normal revival event, so my advice for everyone (including @Observer_X ;)) during this Orgy days is:

Use your kobans to refill and get all the girls in the villains. You won't have a better occasion to get so many girls with so little expenditure (1500-2000 kobans per girl). 

On 10/25/2019 at 11:09 AM, blaa said:

so strongminded observer_x seems to be, he will gladly ignore your good advice - I on the other hand will glady follow it and welcome 5 new girls to my harem at the end of the event

Seems that up to now @blaa got to know me well. Anyways, @jelom, don't worry... I'm at 71/100 on Halloween Kimie, and if she drops I will start with Sady with light heart, even with the awareness that she will not drop in time. I already have in my harem Gork (unfortunately), Halloween Juliette (this has become unfortunate when the devs changed her last pose from an expression of joyful pleasure to an one of macabre lust) and even Maika (although now she is pachinko only), and I won't try to get Mala from Gruntt even with a gun pointed at my head. I will be satisfied with Halloween Kimie and a few shards on Sady, in the hope that the future introduction of pachinko orbs will allow to get shards for girls in Mythic Pachinko (although without full devs confirmation I stay not optimistic about that)

Edited by Observer_X

On 10/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, Zorba the Geek said:

Agree 100% - almost.  I said in an earlier post that we may not be able to have lives, focused so much on completing the daily missions in time.  I have an even more cynical interpretation: this may be something that replaces classic 12-day events.  For HH this would get around the looming problem of lack of time and calendar space for event revivals.  I really do hope I'm wrong.

Excuse me, but since when you have to stay online to complete the daily missions? Just start one of them, put an alarm and return in 8 hours to start the other one. The other missions are easy to complete in less than 3hours

On 10/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, Zorba the Geek said:

Okay, this is what they've done, re. the daily missions.  2x 24 kobans for around 3 hours in total, in other words equivalent to what it was before with one event mission per day.  We're still going to have to be on the ball to keep up though - in other words no life.

What a big exaggeration

• Like 1

Great event so far for yours truly, and it's not even half way through.  I have Sady in all six accounts and I'm fast heading for success with Halloween Kimie in four of the six - maybe all of them.  I maxed out Sady's affection in my well-resourced KH accounts and enjoyed her story.  I'm not certain of how many tries to get her, but it ranged from 70 to 110 across all accounts.

Sady's creation is very sinister, right down to her eyes - like a cat's - with their subtle iris patterns.  She seems original, but I can't say because I don't really follow anime or the associated games.  No doubt someone will know her derivation.

Can I say in general that the script writers have paid attention to earlier criticism?  The quality of English writing has improved out of all recognition and I can appreciate the humour and storyline twists without having to cringe.

Yes, I support this form of event and I hope it becomes the norm.

2 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

Excuse me, but since when you have to stay online to complete the daily missions? Just start one of them, put an alarm and return in 8 hours to start the other one. The other missions are easy to complete in less than 3hours

What a big exaggeration

Yes, but what of HH up the value of the missions in the following days to pay out (say) 96 or even over 100 kobans as they do with all the usual events or revivals?  One assumes the time to complete would be be proportionately greater.  Okay, but I do take your point.  As it turned out I did exaggerate somewhat because I haven't found any more difficulty than usual in completing all daily missions.  I seem to have the uncanny ability to upset people.  If so I apologise.  I think I'm starting to pay the price of managing 6 accounts.

I think the proportional timer wouldn't be a problem, because as I said, You just have to start one and forget, than put an clock or something to remember to start the next mission hours later. Even with very long missions like 8h each.

15 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I think I'm starting to pay the price of managing 6 accounts.

I think now I understand your alarmism. Are you sure it's the event that keeps you from having a life? :D

Edited by sanjkame
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, sanjkame said:

I think the proportional timer wouldn't be a problem, because as I said, You just have to start one and forget, than put an clock or something to remember to start the next mission hours later. Even with very long missions like 8h each.

I think now I understand your alarmism. Are you sure it's the event that keeps you from having a life? :D

Hahaha!  You may well be right, but I do have a life and I follow your advice re. alarms etc.  I've become a good time manager of this game and I have extended this experience to some other challenging aspects of my life, including how best to look after a time-demanding foster daughter.

• Like 2

On 10/25/2019 at 10:53 AM, jelom said:

After having obtained my first girl, Sady in 128 battles (after the bug was solved), we can be sure that the shard range (1-12) and drop rate (around 10%) is similar to a normal revival event, so my advice for everyone (including @Observer_X ;)) during this Orgy days is:

Use your kobans to refill and get all the girls in the villains. You won't have a better occasion to get so many girls with so little expenditure (1500-2000 kobans per girl). 

My drop rate is 5%, so speak for yourself.

And did the event got extended by 1 day or is it a bug related to the time change?

• Thinking 1

29 minutes ago, triplecane said:

My drop rate is 5%, so speak for yourself.

And did the event got extended by 1 day or is it a bug related to the time change?

He's speaking for averages, since that lines up with the data we have in the Feedback forum. 

Today is the 3rd Day of the event, and according to the timer on my town screen, there's a bit over 2 days left. Looks like normal duration to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Perhaps, for some reason I though it was a 4-day event. I never bothered to upload my fights results, but the drop rate is nowhere near 10% for me since the introduction of the shards system. Maybe RNG is connected with players ID, that would explain such a long bad streak in my case.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, triplecane said:

Perhaps, for some reason I though it was a 4-day event. I never bothered to upload my fights results, but the drop rate is nowhere near 10% for me since the introduction of the shards system. Maybe RNG is connected with players ID, that would explain such a long bad streak in my case. 

Me and some other players have been collecting data about the drop rate, and confirm the 10% average drop rate in events (normal events, revival events, epic days, legendary days), but remember that the drop rate is lower for the last worlds permanent bosses girls (5-6%). You are talking about your average drop rate for the last months being below that number, but perhaps is only an impression (a confirmation bias caused by the permanent girls drop rate). If you have the raw numbers for your battles please check it taking this in mind.

• Like 2

KK screwed up the launch but they fixed it and gave us compensation, so thanks for that!

I just noticed something: Halloween Juliette is tied with a rope by the Dark Lord since she was kidnapped.

I love that kind of details, it's so cool! It's a shame the devs don't bother anymore.

Edited by linkdream

I would concur with the assessment on drop rate being as per a normal 5 day revival.  For me it seems even better in the fact that I managed to collect two girls in three accounts so far and in one I'm definitely heading for a third (Mala) in my Peckerbird account.  I had obtained Sady by half way through the event.  In two accounts I had drops of 42 shards for Sady in one round each.  For me all this is unprecedented.  Even the dreaded donut is much less in evidence, but the alternation I see between good rounds and bad is still apparent.  Of course, 30 free combativity points was a big factor in this success, I have to concede, so an accurate comparison is not possible.

I should add that I have not spent many kobans for refills because I simply didn't have enough at the start of the event to play around with.  The 450 per account I had available on average would be a good guess.  That makes it even more remarkable.

--------------------------------------------------

[Next day and an update]  Yes, it's truly remarkable.  In this account I acquired Sady, Halloween Kimie and Mala (each with zero shards at the start) with a total outlay of around 800 kobans, using any I had accumulated in the meantime from daily missions.  This, of course, doesn't include Murakawa.  In two other accounts I expect the same success before the event ends in a day's time.  I've never before encountered this ease of getting girls since the attraction system started.

I wonder why this might have been and whether the drop rate does get adjusted from event to event.  For instance, normally I experience a fall off in shard drops from Day 2 to the last day, but it didn't happen this time.  Nor was there any round of 20 where I didn't have at least one shard drop.  In this account I had three instances (three different girls) where I gained more than 40 shards per round.  Have other members had the same level of success?  If this becomes widely reported then this gives credibility to the idea of a change in drop rate.

One person suggested this event was this year's anniversary we never had and I have to agree with this.  So if the drop rate was lifted, thank you Kinkoid.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text