Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Yeah, that and it's an additional steady stream of freebies at bare minimum for those who already do their daily goals. And in general, it's good for the game that they add revivals for all past girls. (I wonder if we'll ever see OG Lupa's Mom or Serena and Spectra, though, as well as KC girls). 

Anyway, there's a lot more to read and maybe also add or ask on the PoG dedicated thread. 😃

Edit: @Ravi-Sama Thanks, I saw your post in the PoG thread. We were already getting a bit too off topic for the MP thread, which is why I gave the link for those interested in PoG. Best to let them follow the link and see your post there. Thank you.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Le 22/05/2022 à 13:26, DvDivXXX a dit :

No girl available for me

Hmm. No girl available for me either (it's a first, or at the very least, very unusual). I didn't realize that this was overlapping with Pachinko CbC, which is really bad news for me :( (Especially considering I burnt 100% of my EP/GP orbs for LC 😅 )

• Sad 1

Yeah, in your situation I'm guessing it's still pretty rare as you're still missing enough girls from the pool that you even have rotations with two or three girls available for you. And as a result, it would be very wasteful for you to burn MPx1s shooting blanks since you'd regret it soon. Bad luck. Shit happens.

• Like 3

I wasted ~100 Mythic Orbs in May for a contest. This was considered a sacrilege by the RNG and I got punished instantly. ;)

I used 279 Orbs on Mercy without any luck, then 78 on Taria the Champion. At least I could convince Carlita to join my harem with the 40th Orb.

So... 397 Orbs for 1 girl. But it was a good opportunity to use up some of my x3 and x6 Orbs. I just wish that the Epic Pachinko had that kind of bad luck protection mechanism, too.

• Like 3

One month after the last girl, I have a new girl available in MP (Marie). Let's hope I can use more orbs than last time 🙏

And the result is: 495 MPx1 to get the girl.

Apparently, my prayers have been answered. 😄

Stats:
1223 MPx1 for 9 girls.
Drop rate: 0.74%

Detailed stats:
# MPx1 | # girls
   17  |    1
  146  |    1
   50  |    1
  225  |    0 (4 MPx6 to get the girl)
  105  |    0 (4 MPx6 to get the girl)
   80  |    1
   17  |    1
   73  |    1
   13  |    1
    2  |    1
  495  |    1

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Spent 1 MPx1, on purpose this time, for a daily goal quest, and got Everest🍀

Can I borrow some of your luck, please? I just spent 100 MPx1 with no girl to show for it 😭

At least I won't have to worry about running out of legendary boosters anytime soon.

• Like 3

After having a girl just before the cumback contest with pachinko, I have another girl available just after the cumback contest.
Karma is a bitch 😒

Anyway, I got Santa Claudia 2 after 115 MPx1 orbs.

Overall Stats:
1338 MPx1 for 10 girls.
Drop rate: 0.75%

Detailed stats:
# MPx1 | # girls
   17  |    1
  146  |    1
   50  |    1
  225  |    0 (4 MPx6 to get the girl)
  105  |    0 (4 MPx6 to get the girl)
   80  |    1
   17  |    1