Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

6 minutes ago, bantuatha said:

Used one orb of 3 games and one orb of 6 game in order to get her, she were 71 shard that I almost had her in about year ago I think but now I've finally got her.

I did the same thing, but needed three 3 game orbs.  She was the only girl in the rotation, so it was easy math.

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, bantuatha said:

image.thumb.png.72ab58230a9c76a069df4b6cfb3b9d30.png
Used one orb of 3 games and one orb of 6 game in order to get her, she were 71 shard that I almost had her in about year ago I think but now I've finally got her.

Congrats!  I had exactly the same success.  Fabienne was on x96 in Adrian'smole and that x3 MP orb delivered a certainty for me.  I'd almost given up hope of ever getting her.

I had more conventional success in another account getting Yuna Lola with a free orb (which seem to be coming alot more frequently than every two days).

• Like 5

I also had Fabienne just by herself, so I used 5 3x orbs and 2 6x orbs to get her.  Her affection scenes are underwhelming so far, but it was still one of the best offers from Mythic Pachinko; and in a sense, it was a nice reward from the last Path of Attraction as that is where I got the orbs.

• Like 4

My free spin + 39 single orbs just got me junk.

I spent a lot of my multi-orbs a few days ago when tanned Cunegonde was the only girl available to me in the rotation.

I have 5 3-orbs left, if only Fabienne was in the rotation for me I'd spend them and max her out with kobans, but unfortunately I don't have this Kimie variant either.

I'm glad for all you guys who had the opportunity to catch Fabienne here. I've used my remaining 8 single orbs just in case, but no dice, as expected. So I'll hold my more valuable orbs.

182 orbs + 151 free spins, so 333 rolls still got me 0 girl drop so far. Even at the estimated 0.5% drop rate, this feels a bit unlucky at this point, especially compared to the lucky few who got up to 5 girls or more from a similar amount (or even less). But that's my human mind talking. With great variance comes great discrepancy.

• Thanks 1

Just adding my own statistics to this thread. Maybe it will be useful.

15 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

182 orbs + 151 free spins, so 333 rolls

So, at this moment the total is 183 orbs + 153 free spins, right? 336 rolls minus my remaining 32 orbs. So, in 304 spins I got 3 girls total. Higher than average it seems.

1st drop from free spin:  LARP Geekette from Rotation #0057 (2020/02/25 - 01:00 CET).
2nd drop from basically every orb I had at that moment: Mordona from Rotation #0095 (2020/04/29 - 13:00 CET).
3rd drop, again, from basically every orb at that point was: Golden Bunny from Rotation #0138 (2020/07/24 - 13:00 CET).

And if you're superstitious, believe in taming the luck, pseudorandom or something like that I have one more thing to add. I'm not sure how helpful it might be, but when I was trying to get Mordona I noticed that before she dropped I got an incredible amount of avatars. So when I was trying to fish for Golden Bunny I tried to follow that idea and was slowly using my orbs until I got an avatar. After that I spammed for a little while waiting for a big series of avatar drops - about 4-5 orbs. And when that series happened I just spammed orbs. And there, after multitude of avatars in a row I got Bunny. I know that this is a stupid idea to try and find sense in a random event, but hey, it might work for someone else too, so I'll leave it here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

So, at this moment the total is 183 orbs + 153 free spins, right? 336 rolls minus my remaining 32 orbs. So, in 304 spins I got 3 girls total. Higher than average it seems.

X1 Orb numbers won't be the same for everyone. Dependent on

• whether the player collects from the Arena everyday,
  • how they fared in the last Legendary contest as well, where orbs were a reward after the girl was obtained.
  • packages bought and other freebies redeemed.

1030668042_ScreenShot2020-08-07at11_59_31AM.png.dfa31f069baef61cc753dc35cf75a1d9.png

went from 26 to 91 on Fabienne.

Now I regret spending one X3 Orb on Golden Bunny a few rotations earlier.

• Like 1

I wanted to point out that in the Mythic Pachinko on GH the rotation includes the male version of Anniversary Noemy (ie the character that you will have for free in a few days, not really a great selection...) however since the two games are closely linked I would say that this is a confirmation that the new girls are now automatically inserted into the pool (and that's not always a good thing, I think inserting them at the end of the event would have made more sense).

Marcus.jpg.28b82602757922ccca05e6e034e200de.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

I wanted to point out that in the Mythic Pachinko on GH the rotation includes the male version of Anniversary Noemy (ie the character that you will have for free in a few days, not really a great selection...) however since the two games are closely linked I would say that this is a confirmation that the new girls are now automatically inserted into the pool (and that's not always a good thing, I think inserting them at the end of the event would have made more sense).

Reveal hidden contents

I don't see it as a confirmation, for the reason already given earlier in the thread for a girl from the same event

On 8/6/2020 at 5:46 AM, _shal_ said:

That being said, the test server's rotations featured Anniversary Fairy yesterday. However, it's possible that she, the two perms we got on HH and Nutaku's mystery girl have also just been part of a "queue" of girls that were already scheduled for release at the time they updated the Mythic pool. Gonna be a little while longer before we can be sure whether additions are now instantaneous.

I've known girls to be on the server months before they're used after all. It'll take us at least until September's main event before we can be sure of it auto updating.

• Thanks 1

I use my x1 orbs the moment they become available, so this 39 means it's been like 40 days since I last could use the Mythic Pachinko (can't remember if we got a x1 game orb from anywhere other than arena during the last ~40 days). No luck on the singles, but decided I'd finish off Joy with the other orbs seeing as there's so few chances to get someone :P

image.png

• Like 2